Rude desu

rude desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktoaj1IpTbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>being a dick
fuck off OP

God damn that's some traumatizing shit for the black chick.
She deserves it having been a dumb bitch though, at least some payback for the fatso.

Looks like "arseface"

same backstory too

i just don't care

i mean it's terrible and hope it doesn't happen to me, but fuck it
shit happens

Damn, Taylor Swift looks like THAT?

>Kids had to hear - your mommas ugly - your mommas a monster
If this takes place in the US i call bullshit.
Those are elementary school insults. Schools in the us are so fucking politically correct that any child saying this no matter their age would be sent home. They dont put up with this shit anymore and you cant get away with real bullying till middle school.
Always thought dr phil was scripted but this seals it

>i've forgiven myself
>god has forgiven me
>you have to forgive me
what a bitch

when is america going to sort the gun problem out and ban them once and for all?

blacked debut when?

EBERTED

I think it's hilarious.

>not being a gun when you confront the person who shot you so you can return the favor

>phoneposters

>Be in kindergarten
>Call kid who would repeatedly hit me a bully
>Get in shit from the teacher
>Made to say sorry in front of the whole class
If by some chance you're here: fuck you Noah you piece of shit.

Kids are just as stupid as ever actually. And no they don't make a federal case out of everything because more often than not it costs money that they don't have in the first place.

Man, I tried to change "being armed" to "bringing a gun" and fucked it up.

It was a sensitive trigger you fucking bitch, just forgive her

i always try to be a gun

we all know that the shooter is just there cus she's getting them gibsmebux from the show

Oh for a second I thought you were Megatron.

underrated

Up until 100-150 years ago this would have been settled like it should.

you probably have a mental illness then

>nigger still trying to avoid taking responsibility

this is why i think they are subhuman

This isnt Facebook my friend, feel free to leave at any time.

Daaaamn, first the Wachowskis and now Ebert?

I kind of felt bad for the black women for having to sit through this shit but then she started making excuses and defending herself

never, because it's not a problem

Let's be honest though, the whole thing was just to guilt trip her for something that happened years ago, she's probably tired of apologizing already.
Then again she deserves it if she agreed to appear on the show.

what a shitty program, feasting on the masses' need for morbig voyeurism

>ah have axed gawd for fuginess
Nigger.

morbid*

and yet here we are, watching

you can be as edgy as you want on facebook too
and just like here, people can insult you for it

Keen-Oh

Damn Natalie Dormer got fat after GoT

>people killed by bad drivers, drunk drivers
>"When are we gonna ban alcohol?"
>"When are we gonna ban cars?!"

This is you.

>morbig
is this how the lady calls herself now?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
/THREAD
This won't be fucking topped

don't make fun of smirkfu's stroke

That's a false equivalency, but for what it's worth I do believe gun violence in America is a symptom of greater societal problems. It's possible to have a perfectly civil society where everyone owns guns but America is fucked up on so many levels that guns just make things worse. Taking them away won't solve the underlying problems.

>God is good
>You have to forgive
>I haven't had a nervous break down or lost my mind or anything.

Cold blooded. I wish they'd put her back in jail.

Literally what the fuck is wrong with you assholes?

>shitty wagecuck job
>shitty life
>ask the universe for a bullet in the face
>but not to die from it

*turns into a gun*

nothin personnel... kid

it's just some jokes, man

>he unironically doesnt understand the difference between an accident and a deliberate act of violence enhanced by a device capable of delivering a projectile at hypersonic speeds

>guilt trip her

she makes typical nigger excuses though

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAAACE

>false equivalency

Alright. Let me phrase it a different way. We assume that even though Alcohol if used improperly, can endanger people's lives, the majority of people who consume it do not go on to hurt or kill people. Same with driving. We assume that the majority of people who drive are not going to kill someone through negligence.

Why do we not assume the same with guns? Even though the overwhelming majority of gun owners do not go on to commit violent crimes with guns, the assumption is that even owning a gun is too much, and thus needs to be banned. For our own safety, of course.

And yet, most people who want guns banned would be a-ok with dangerous drugs being legalized. You know, the only reason they're dangerous is because they're not government sanctioned and regulated, right?

>accident

If you can't handle the responsibility of alcohol, or driving, should you be allowed to handle them? You're still liable for "accidents."

>black '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''people'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Guns and alcohol weren't made to intentionally kill people you dumb fuck.

>that insincerity
>those excuses
>"hurr I've forgiven myself, why are you so upset, just get over it already"
>you know if you don't forgive ME you'll never get over it
>where's my check at already gibsmedat

Holy shit, it's Taylor Swift from the nose up

>>>>>>>>It's a great board for edgy faggots. You'll fit right in.

The reason is because guns are designed with the explicit and sole purpose of killing people. That's why they're regulated differently.

>I never meant to hurt you, I promise

Jesus if you're going to just bullshit her at least come up with something more plausible than saying you never meant to hurt someone you shot in the fucking face.

>guns
>not made to kill people
>originally designed to kill people
>by far the most used application is to kill people

m8, we can support the right to own guns, but don't be retarded about it.

Ever heard of 'not punching down'?

>Why do we not assume the same with guns?

Not that guy but alcohol was produced to get people drunk and cars were produced for transportation. Guns are made to kill things. Thats kind of the part where your post falls apart. You're also jumping to a forgone conclusion when you say "most people who want guns banned would be a-ok with dangerous drugs being legalized."

You're literally retarded. Guns were a tool meant to safely cut down trees from a distance because people kept accidentally blowing themselves up with dynamite.

Nigger can't even admit to putting the gun ON THE WOMAN'S FACE. The very fucking face that got half blown off.

Wrong, they're designed to fire a projectile out of the end of the gun reliably.

>BUT WHAT FOR?

Plenty of people own firearms and have only killed paper, does that mean those guns are failed designs?

At first I laughed at the chinless woman. 6 seconds in and you find out she was shot by a nigger. A good hearty laugh was had.

Dr. Phil is a monster, god bless his soul.

>being a gun
megatron?

>by far the most used application is to kill people

hunting is

I will be a gun, baby
youtube.com/watch?v=ktoaj1IpTbw

not all guns are glocks and not all glocks are used in the logging industry, get your facts straight.

except for austrailia, no country has ever had armies gunning down wildlife

To be honest user, the punishment for hurting a white should be skinning and then hanging.

>gun problem
Do you mean Nigger problem?

That would be more accurate.

>I kind of felt bad for the black women

She should have been tortured to death fro hurting a white desu....why is she out of jail?

it's okay arseface

this. if you take blacks and hispanics out of the equation, the US is safer than european countries.

I'll see you on the day of the rope user! =]

Because when the video was made USA wasn't a dictatorship yet.

>they're designed to fire a projectile out of the end of the gun reliably...

...to kill/wound your opponent.

Unless you're black/hispanic you don't need to worry too much about blacks/hispanics.

post swordmaster 5

Maybe you shouldn't have gotten shot in the face then, stupid bitch

is there a swordmaster 10?

I only have 6 :(

That's too bad. If it had been a little later, she'd be a nice ornament for a lamp post.

>current year
>not being a gun

Underrated

>white people

I-I'm going to hell - pfffthahaha

>ban them once and for all?
leftists get out

i hope by them u mean black people

that is one ugly fucking nigger. she actually looks like harambe

>WOMAN GETS DEFORMED
>FIRST THOUGHT IS HOW SHE LOOKS NOW

MY FUCKING SIDES

HOLY FUCK I HATE WOMEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not being a gun ALL the time

Huh. I'm legit angry at this, user.

I don't even know you, but Noah and user's teacher, if either of you are here, eat fermented camel smegma you cocksucking anal spelunkers.

That black bitch doesn't even care.

She shows absolutely no remorse.

she's prolly good at sucking, I can't be the only one who thought this.

Fix the god problem which gives criminals an "out" to absolve them of their wrongdoings.