Stephen Colbert’s ‘Late Show’ Tops Late-Night Ratings For Second Night This Week

APOLOGIZE

deadline.com/2017/02/stephen-colbert-jon-stewart-wins-late-night-metered-markets-tv-ratings-1201899752/

SO

DA

Anything is better than Fallon.

DONALD

How does Jimmy Kimmel still have a job?

TRUMP

>On Monday night, Colbert had tied Fallon in the adults 18-49 demographic, marking the first time he’s equaled his NBC time-slot competition in the early demos since September 22, 2016.

Fallon still dominates key demos.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Starts heavily criticising Trump
>Becomes more popular

Really makes you think

He's back in his comfort zone now Obama is no longer president

he should thank trump for that.

I'm glad, I despise Fallon, and think Kimmel and Corden are ok. Colbert and Conan are the only ones I kind of enjoy the most.

It's just Jon Stewart bringing in the crowds. It's not a permanent thing.

NOOOOOOO!
I like Colbert but I don't want to live through the bush years again. Let this nightmare end. Trump even restarted the credit bubble again today and is poised to turn Iran into his Baghdad.

>Republicans keep repeating history because that's all they know

>Fallon has officially won over the complacent normie crowd

Who would have thought this SNL skit-ruining chucklefuck would become the next Leno? Seriously now.

The next 4 years are a golden age for comedians with an administration that's already run by a clown.

His youtubes get millions of views on the regs now.

When is he getting rid of the annoying mumbling nigger?

Butthurt Liberals: The Show

>I saved Colbert's sagging ratings and career

No need to thank me Stephen

This

>2017
>still watching a cucked nigger numale kike mudslime loving george soros lizard puppet globalist
ishygddt

>Trumps approval ratings plummet while Colberts skyrocket

Really makes you think

nah

Step outside and say that pussy

I fucking dropped him over this Johnson amendment bullshit. I thought he was moving us away from evangelical cancer.

So really why are you americans so buttblasted over trump? presidents don't affect the daily lives of its citizenry, i've lived under 4 presidents so far and it's the same shit every time.

at least trump makes the news entertaining