Pic related is about to happen to you're police station

>pic related is about to happen to you're police station
>you have 1 hour to prepare
>you're the highest ranking cop at the station and everyone must follow your orders
>if you try to call for help you'll get laughed at and/or told other stations in LA have no one they can send
>30 cops including you
>service pistols with unlimited ammo
>around 15 automatic rifles, unlimited ammo
>No Sarah Connor but you're protecting the Bogdanoffs so you absolutely cannot run away and let humanity's last hope die

what do you do to stop him?

>service pistols with unlimited ammo
>around 15 automatic rifles, unlimited ammo

useless, since neither handguns nor assault rifles can seriously damage the terminator. without explosives, this is a fight we cannot win.
please tell my wife, I love her.

>implying the Bogdanoffs can be killed by a mere robot

do I need to give you the full rundown?

I create a powerful electro magnet

i fucking exit through the backdoor as it begins and the 29 cops have orders to stay and fight

A quick rundown would not hurt

30 cops, without him surprising them, absolutely lighting him up would have to do some damage

Create a bomb from the gunpowder from my unlimited bullets, blocking off alternative paths with the unlimited shells.

>Bogdanoffs
I wouldn't do anything, those guys give me the creeps.

Are we assuming I know what a Terminator is?

I would hope I have some body armor, so I would take a few people to create some kind of diversionary shootout. Put them behind some metal file cabinets or whatever you have that might stop a bullet.

As far as I know, a Terminator can't see or sense threats behind him, so if he is engaged with targets in front of him, I would try to set up like some weird trap where a file cabinet falls on him or where you dump a bucket of water on him and then electrocute him. Some real cartoon shit like that.

Does this hypothetical take place in 1984 or today? Because several of today's ameriburger police departments like to play soldier and have .50 cal rifles in their armories, which can fuck up a terminator.

>you absolutely cannot run away

tough shit

I guess I'll just order men to aim for the head and destroy his eyes, so when he'll run out of ammo he'll be only small threat

I have no idea what material are T800 eyes made of, but can't think of better plan

read OP's post again

Best bet would be to try and pin him between a brick wall and a police vehicle, then go firing squad on his ass.

But since Op didn't mention vehicles in the rules I still say firing squad tactic as soon as he enters the building, have cops spread out behind good cover and light him up

use the infinite mass of the unlimited ammo to crush him into a singularity

I sneak out 'to get donuts and coffee for the team' with my partner and come back after the mayhem.

2EZ

Hold the fucking phone I just thought of a good way to kill him even easier. They're bound to have a heavy ass gun safe in the department somewhere, take that to the entrance, grab about 100 feet of heavy duty cop rope, nig rig a fucking pully system to the ceiling, tie cop rope to the safe, have maybe 10-15 dudes hoist the safe up high and tie the load off to something, tell that prick deputy Johnson to stand under the safe as bait just in case. Terminator walks in, mows down Johnson, the rope to the load is cut, terminator and the deputy's fresh corpse are crushed under the massive weight. Johnson has a closed casket funeral.

>Loony tunes theme plays

Create adequate cover and then order all officers to fire in formation behind said cover (similar to the movie Zulu) in rotation (when a man runs out of ammo someone else takes over). I'd try to create some IEDs but 1hr isn't enough for anything more than molotov cocktails and that would not be a good idea indoors. I'd also ask for one volunteer (suicide mission) to try and ram him as he walked up to the station as many times as they could with the biggest car we had before he entered the building.

>>pic related is about to happen to you're police station
What a pathetic thread. Kill your self faggot.

The Bogdanoff brother in question was injured while fighting the demiurge in hyper-psychic space and is slowly recovering back to full power.

>cop rope

>You kill the Terminator the same way that Predator was killed

Actually this is the best plan so far.

Yeah like whatever the swat teams use, I didn't feel like googling it, I assume it's nylon or something similar

>Find the nearest cop that's just about to enter retirement
>Ask if he can show me pictures of his family

Boom. Instant plot armor.

don't those guys always die first?

certified

look out for the guy and if he is spotted ram him with like 5 police cars and proceed to dump into his god damn face

Yes. And the one they're showing the pictures too is the main character and or a buddy cop partner that at the most takes a bullet at the end, but saves the day and lives to tell the tale.

Shut the fuck up you retarded nigger.

Call for help but say niggers are making a riot

>order all the cops to shoot me in the head and then commit suicide so the terminator has no one to kill

Here's another plan, make johnson stand watch, take all the assault rifles, fasten them with duct tape to desks, aimed at the entrance, tie strings to the triggers, lead the string out a window, when you hear the Johnsons screams from the terminator ripping out his heart with its bare robot hands, pull the string, then flank him after all the assault rifle ammo runs out, 15 dudes with handguns come behind him and distract him while everyone else goes to reload the assault rifles

>bogdanoff rundown

they had a shitty science show in france and published a paper on the big bang that basically every real scientist laughed at

then they succumbed to mental illness and got a plastic surgery addiction, and now they look like monsters

fuck off with this forced Sup Forums meme, as weird as it is to say Sup Forums is better than the bogdanoffs

>cop rope

>he thought this would be funny

that's actually the best idea in this thread

we know super heavy weights can kill them so that might at least injure him

Dig a really big hole