Culture Pals - /cp/

KILL MYSELF Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG (embed)

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script (javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension) for the cheaters
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed)

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kang-rina-s-nipple-lsp5jcm/answers/new.html
interpals.net/app/photo?pid=748160250881949696&uid=733421257107341312&aid=733421260315983872
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for me

First for healthy qts

Tfw surgery user has abandoned me

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kang-rina-s-nipple-lsp5jcm/answers/new.html

>looking for someone Indian / Arab, above 6ft, and beards are always good
lamo

3rd for fax machines

NOOO

Some answers for anons

Jokes on you, Mussolini came from the city I live. He literally rebuilt it.

my lips still feel funny from how long she sucked them
not a bad feeling actually

Brazilian girls like Siberian boys :^)

i hope you get to put penis in vagina, then post pics

Stop. Disgusting desu

I'd say the least slutty are from rural areas, the most slutty from the hip cities. Like everywhere.

:--------DDDDDD

BLACK'd

Message Me ffs

is that the serb that always posts here?

Post profile.

don't be sad(((

This.

muh «progressive» urbanity

it's more a matter of when than if
are you the hugless portubro? sorry to leave the club man. french kissing is overrated indeed. everything about it felt kind of underwhelming actually. I didn't masturbate in 2 weeks, so i expected to blow a load in my underwear at the moment she touched me, but i never felt anywhere close to that, although i was hard all the time of course.
anyway, once you find someone, it's better than teenage love, i.e. awkwardly touching underdeveloped titties while her parents are downstairs.
have hope my friend, I'm 23 already, so i don't think i'm early by any standards.

>tfw you will never meet chicano or brazil qt girl

>I HAVE A CHALLENGE FOR YOU: I WILL BE COMPLETELY HONEST... you can ask me ONE question only in my inbox. Any question, no matter how crazy, sinister, or wrong it is. I will answer no matter what. You have my FULL honesty, but i dare you to put this on your profile and see what questions you get.

Is it only sluts that have this on their profile?

I feel flattered that someone used my pic for a qt example.... Interpals is pretty dead & full of fake people,
especially within the girls (warning to those who are interested in it); but it's cool if you wanna learn languages.

Are you the OP girl?

You guys should meet up

Yes, it is me.

/Biterror
/OoonaM

Got reminded why I am looking for foreign qts

What? Ive actually talked with you and you mentioned my good south park nickname

Ahhh! I remember you! One of my favorite characters in South Park for sure! I've been kinda busy with college stuff, but hmu there if you want my social media (where I'm more active)

You have whatsapp?
I'm more there.
Actually I have social media, but it's only to check news. Last picture there, was taken 4 years ago.
I'll message you my whatsapp,

interpals.net/app/photo?pid=748160250881949696&uid=733421257107341312&aid=733421260315983872

>Tfw found out my Spanish name is Juan

What area of Spain are you from? I just spent about three months there doing nothing really.

So you're... John? I'm from the Canaries, not really mainland Spain. I mean, it's a cool place to be on vacation but living here gets kinda boring after time.

hey pewdiepie wanna come over and watch my live letsplay of saya no uta while I finger your little navel

I wasn't aware Juan translated into one name only and figured it could be used for many. I have no idea how Stuart translates into Juan though.

Yeah, I was kind of getting bored the last couple weeks but it's nice just going there for a digital detox and doing comfy things in the countryside.

DEAD PALS
DIE DIE DIE

41st for no xNFP internet gf

Living anywhere touristy gets boring. I used to live in a place where going to the beach every day was a normal thing, it was a huge change from cold Snoreway, but it got old really fast. In the last months living there I just despised going to the beach or any sightseeing kinda things. We went swimming in the sea on new year's eve and it was like 25 degrees, felt like getting into a hot bathtub. Not even fun

bish...... stop making jokes about my major or you'll suffer the thousand pains of... [insert traditional Spanish shit]

I have no idea how Stuart translates to Juan either lmao... I guess I'm a bad Spanish individual >:(

Fr, if you enjoy the beach go to Fuerteventura. It's great to detox.

Woaah, damn. I've always wanted to move somewhere far away, away from all the heat and awful sun... but I'm actually considering I might miss it over here.

Just do what my aunt does, say you have major mental health issues. Anxiety, depression etc and you are unable to work and you have been sleeping in a park for the past week.

The government will set you up with a nice little flat for free and when you get a job it will be cheap as fuck.

As for me im still trying to find a place to live myself.

We moved from western Norway with 15-25C summers to Qatar where it was 52 degrees during most of August, go figure. You stay indoors all the time, you have to turn the car's AC on for half an hour before getting into it, and the sand gets into EVERY single thing in your house. After this huge sandstorm not so long after we moved there was sand in the fridge, the PS3, clothesdrier.. First thing I said when I came back home was "what the fuck, it's really this green?"

Still, I do miss some things like pic related. Expat life can be pretty interesting

>tfw not expat making mad dosh

Why do so many Norwegians love southern Spain? The area I live near has a lot of them.

Holy, I could never live in such a place, winters where I live are around the same temperature as your summers in Norway. Summers are hot, (35°~40°), but not THAT hot. I mean, that sounds like hell to me.... but I suppose it's normal that you grew close to the place since you actually lived there.

It's not only Norwegians. Everyone loves Southern Spain and Southern Portugal for vacations.
Look, cheap booze, cheap hotels, cheap food.
We get a lot of swedes, germans, Frenchmans, brits, norwegians and russians

>tax free 10 months income
>house paid
>electricity paid
>water paid
>car leased by work company
>keep fuel receipts and work pays you back
Arabs are the most racist people on Earth btw
Not sure. My grandparents and pretty much all other old people I know always go to Mallorca or the Canary isles like four times each summer. They've got these huge communities with 99% Norwegians and Swedes, they flock together and as far as I understand the locals really hate it. I'd hate it too if some foreigners de facto invaded my island and went "dis ours now" with shops and neighborhoods speaking only their language lol

the average norwegian, like the average brit and average german, likes warm weather and cheap food/drinks. Southern spain is perfect for them i imagine

get rid of the nose piercing desu. just a friendly advice.

It's haram?

Definitely true. This place is full of Scandinavians. Although I don't understand why they love southern Spain so much, the heat gets unbearable there.

It actually fell off while I was sleeping about two weeks ago. It's as dead as myself rn.

just looks atrocious and thats the only thing that matters.

quite #haram actually. Nobody looks good with a septum piercing

I got it because of a bet, didn't quite like it on myself.

good, dont do piercings. only whores do it. specially nose rings look atrocious, literally makes any girl look like thrash.

I like ear piercings, but the rest are kinda eh. On me at least.

yeah nah, just wear a single pair of earrings. how old are you anyways?

Winters where I live just plain suck, they are -5 at best, at worst it's like 3-10 degrees and it's raining and snowing at the same time. You get four months of just pissy cold rain freezing on the roads, seven hours of sun a day. Go to work in darkness, come home in darkness, it's depressing as fuck
Tbh Poland is the "new" Spain for Norwegians, it's cheap, people are super welcoming, it's easy to get to with Ryanair/Wizzair and it's close enough that you can afford to go some times a year if you feel like it. Know a bunch of people that treat Gdansk/Krakow like their second home, just going for a weekend every now and then to visit the same hotels and restaurants as the last 20 times they were there

It does sound kinda depressing but it's kind of my aesthetic lmao.

Krakow is fucking great & I confirm it's super cheap.

Never been, Gdansk is comfy but Warsaw is complete and utter heaven tier. Best European capital by far, super cozy, nice buildings, and great people

Gdansk is pretty comfy and has some good restaurants. Tho it legitimately bothered me that i heard Norwegian being spoken everywhere i went

2young4me

> 18

> im 27 and still on here looking for love

fml

That bothered me too, it honestly ruins the "new place" feeling when every other person you run into is from the same place as you. In Gdansk there were lots of people I knew from home (probably since they all fly from the same airport) and recognized a ton of Polish work immigrants that work in my hometown. Seems like half of Gdansk-Sopot-Gdynia works with scaffolding and industrial cleaning in Haugalandet

At least we're all better than Chris-chan.

Never been there. But you describe Warsaw as I'd describe Krakow. I feel like Warsaw is more gloomy though.

Best of luck finding love, user.

>27
>looking for love
man the fuck up, at 27 you look for money and power. 25-35 is literally the best age gap for men to work and train himself in every aspect of life.

Krakow is full of foreign people but, surprisingly, I barely heard Spanish.

turkey is full of rich arabs and iranians spending shit load of money

Yeah... I've received a few messages on interpals from Turks asking me for m a r r i a g e.

>marrying
>in 2017
wew.

Hello...I know this might be forward and a bit off the cuff but would you marry me? I am reaching that point in my life where I see all my friends getting married and my parents keep bugging me for grandchildren. It's quite annoying and I would very much like to travel down this path with you :)

I know this might be forward and a bit off the cuff but would you marry me? I am reaching that point in my life where I see all my friends getting married and my parents keep bugging me for grandchildren. It's quite annoying and I would very much like to travel down this path with you :)

Warsaw does have that combloc post-soviet gloom with the obvious traces of the post WW2 rebuilding, it's still really beautiful. I was there in winter, probably looks much better in summer þbh, especially the parks and huge squares around the palace of culture

lol im glad my copy paste message is worthy of this thread.

Yeah, I liked Krakow's architecture a lot, mainly bc it wasn't so modern. But we'll see how Warsaw is, I plan on visiting next year (hopefully).

i've sent it to a few, one 27 yo algerian is falling for it, but she seems genuinely retarded

Definitely go to the "old" town, the huge park and the uprising museum. There's an restaurant in an old hunter's lodge an hour outside the city that serves really great traditional meals but I can't remember the name of it, if you manage to find that somehow it is definitely worth the trip out.

ive been using this with turkish girls...

they actually respond to it in a way that is positive suprisingly.

if you wish to marry me i can save you. You can come live with me in America so you can escape Turkey.

>if you wish to marry me i can save you. You can come live with me in America so you can escape Turkey.
lel i'll try it too

Thank you, I'll keep it in mind. There's a free tour company offering really cool yours around Krakow, there's a really good Hungarian restaurant near the ghetto, in case you ever go.

Tbh most guys catfish pretending to be Korean dudes (from what I've heard), since it's full of koreaboos.

it only works on a few of them. Some will say are you trying to be funny and get angry. Admittedly I was asking how many goats I would have to give the village elder in exchange for marriage.

well again, unless they're able to get a simple obvious joke, they arent worth any effort anyway. Its a good way to weed out the trash

Considering converting to Orthodox for my Russian qt. She is very religious. What do you guys think?

99% they are just joking desu

There are also those free walking tours in Warsaw. A nice way to get to know the city.

says increasingly nervous man for the 7th time this year

>change religion for a qt you ll prolly never fuck
>she thinks you are spineless and dumbs you anyway

srysly though how many people actually marry out of an incident like this?

She wants to come meet me, but said she couldn't be with a man who wasn't orthodox. It's her religion. I was never religious in the first place.

what do i reply?

> are you member of cia?

Tell her you're a big guy and your flight plan you flied with the agency only has room for 1.