/brit/

I can boogie edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SqDP8SnPVA0
archive.org/stream/PraktischerIdealismus1925/PraktischerIdealismus#page/n21/mode/2up
youtube.com/watch?v=mXgGrd02gb8
youtube.com/watch?v=999RqGZatPs
balder.org/judea/Richard-Coudenhove-Kalergi-Practical-Idealism-Vienna-1925.php
youtu.be/rd2h3V6U56o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw no qt black gf
why live

anime

>de gay

tfw no qt aphex twin gf

we're literally all in here

bump

Don't know about this edition 2bh lads

nah senpai

>243 posts

link

the 'f

you haven't sourced the quote, it's got so many ellipses it's literally the written equivalent of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=SqDP8SnPVA0
and I'm not defending anything laddo, that's the answer to your question. I'm not defending jews in general, nor am i defending the conspiracy theory you're basing your question on, just that you're wrong, spreading misinformation and are probably going through some form of psychotic episode

new thread

wankers

janny wont be pleased

this is gay

GET EM JANNY

whats a good template to send to a dealer when you want to get charlie?? feeling a pussy cause i'm buying alone first time

>politics edition
Nah mate.

This is the real /brit/ thread. Stick your commie bullshit right up your arse.

Jew nose on the right.

Same one you use for weed

>matching hairstyles
bit gay desu

ACTUAL NEW

Shoot yourself?!?

alri mate you about?

we're gona get range-banned soon

what about "hey its xxx can i get 1g of charlie to xxx cheers"

Do we meet in /epl/ or start /britspee/?

WE'RE LITERALLY ALL IN HERE

Fully hope my entire nation gets globally range banned (i.e. converted into a nuclear wasteland)

Anyone who disagrees with me is literally clinically insane (possibly schizophrenia or some sort of psychosis) and should be locked away for the safety of themselves and society in general, or at least be prescribed strong anti-psychotic medication.

Janny is dead. Janny remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become jannies simply to appear worthy of it?

archive.org/stream/PraktischerIdealismus1925/PraktischerIdealismus#page/n21/mode/2up

>chink edition
>unified global order

>rorke editions
>mass chaos, split, unorganized

ah yes

>this buttmad commie
HAHAHA

Yea I guess I don't even know what charlie is desu but that sounds like a good way to me :3

p e t e

any good wanks recently?

literally the best character from any tv show ever

Furthermore, I wish that nuclear bombardment lands firmly and directly on the ripe peaches otherwise known as my bollocks.

what;s that russian nonce film with the dancing girl that you guys are always posting a pic from?

Staying in on a Friday night again lads?

not bestowing my invaluable wisdom to you impressionable neanderthals until this cross-thread bullshit is settled

I'm just reading what they have written for decades now

not my fault if you're too stupid to do research is it

post the tldr or get ignored desu lad

K I N O

shut up

did an ultrahypnosis hand free orgasm. very good, came loads, would recommend
although the main negative is i ended the video before she broke me from trance, so i may still be hypnotised. if someone snaps their fingers and tells me to do something i might actually do it. slightly worrying.

Ich am rechts

/brit/ more like /tit/ am i right xD

it is actually you
have you called 111 yet laddo? You might genuinely be ill

My partying days are long behind me.

did one to this last night

nice shop cuckold

CAREFUL NOW

Are you?

>hur durrt im STOOOPID and a chink
we get it user

I think this is my gf

>there are two runts still posting in the other thread
lmao

DAYUM

why do people get so upset about editions, honestly can't FATHOM being so pathetic

Not my fault if you wanna keep yourself in the dark and ignore the truth m8

youtube.com/watch?v=mXgGrd02gb8

>They labelled themselves

SCHREIKING

idfk i've not read it so i don't know the context
but on the second page of what i've linked is the bottom-right quote in this pic if you carried on reading with google translate you might find the other shit about bolshevism

>implying islam is a race because it's mostly brown people who believe in it
Who's the ignorant one here?

you got a fucking problem?

going to to have some nutella (the fake one from aldi) on toast

It subconsciously sets the tone for the rest of the thread

we need a fucking janny
/brit/ will always be shit until we have a consistent and competent janny

>thread wars still going on

im out until next week then. night

on the tube mate

>the fake one

*shoots you*

Im black and that is true

Where ya headed?

this is the EU's plan

that's racist

I'm a white islamist and I'm offended

that's capitalism for you, if we were a communist general we'd have a set new making ruleset, instead the rich just fuck over the poor like usual

not my fault if you want to become Tim Byrne lad. I tried to help, you didn't want it, i hope your episode turns into full schizophrenia xx

dream TV show: Crime Caper Comedy with The Fusco Boys constantly on the trail of the Mitchum Bros

Miss Quick Draw t.b.h

youtube.com/watch?v=999RqGZatPs

want to get good at magic so i can impress kids

Embankment via the District line sweetie x

balder.org/judea/Richard-Coudenhove-Kalergi-Practical-Idealism-Vienna-1925.php

you're so uneducated it's laughable

FUND IT

give us a wanc lanc

youtu.be/rd2h3V6U56o

The thread is called /brit/

It's supposed to have something related to Britain and British culture in the OP

'e

What's the longest book you've ever read lads, like the most pages? Most I've read was 1,200. The King Jame's Version Bible. I've read it 8 times. Not even a christian, I just find it a really good read and I love the mythology. Also some really good life lessons in the parables and it gives you a good guide to life to follow with. Morals too

It also gets seen by the thousands of people browsing the Sup Forums catalog, and to people seeing it, represents /brit/, and in a wider sense, Britain. It's kept on the front page by /brit/ posters, with the word (in bold) /brit/.

If there was a permanent USA general that had bestiality as the theme for 50% of the threads, we would, either consciously or unconsciously, come to associate Americans with dog fuckers.