What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NR1rV6MtIco
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she forgot her smack on her way out

She didn't wanna date a retard, nothing wrong with that.

Giving that retard her AIDS-infested son was really scummy, though

shes a woman

a) she was a whooua
b) it wasn't my child she was carrying

didnt want to marry the town retard and be mrs. george bush

Molested.

I thought the movie made that pretty clear.

she was a fookin hoooaar

She couldn't accept that sometimes you just have to roll with the punches. Dan did, and his life improved from there on out.

well her being abused as a child fucked her up so bad that it made her fall in love with a mentally retarded person. she knew that it was morally wrong and so she couldn't live with the guilt of essentially raping someone. so she fucked off and did what any other abused person would do and did drugs and use that sexual frustration on men who could actually consent.

raped as a child
took on identity of a mattress slut
could only relate to men who used her like fuckhole
also, forrest was a huge full retard

Being a child molestation victim is not an excuse to be a shitty human being.

Actually it is. We get a free pass

You're only making her case worst, Forrest is a fucking Ubermensch, a god among men. Jenny got molested and all that sucks, but she didn't try to better herself. Hopefully Forrest could raise his son to be even half the man he is.

>Give me attention

Fuck off, probably asked for it.

She didn't want to marry a retard. It's a pretty reasonable stance to have.

He wasn't a smart man. But he knows what love is.

Not only did she give Forrest her 8 year old AIDSbaby to raise as a widower out of the blue, she only fucked Forrest after she was pozzed.

The Dorm Room scene never got beyond 2nd base so the first time Jenny allowed Forrest to fuck her was when she was already dying and poisoned. What a fucking dark film.

No, but people who are victims of abuse do get more leeway than people who were not. At least I look at it like that, one of my friends got gang raped when she was 13 and she turned into a cunt but I can understand the anger and sadness.

What was she wearing at the time?

She was 13, in 1995. She was wearing goofy ass sweaters and shit like people did back then. Nothing provocative.

>LOOK MA I POSTED IT AGAIN!

Whatever it was I doubt it's changed between now and when you started this same thread yesterday, OP.

poz my neg ass

before using the internet I never realized how many people hate her

I watched this movie dozens of times already even as a kid and it never crossed my mind that you could hate her for not falling for forrest

youtube.com/watch?v=NR1rV6MtIco

It's really not that hard to understand her. She was taken advantage of by her father when she was naive, and she didn't want to make Forest feel the same way, so she kept pushing him away.

An explanation for behaviour is not an excuse. Eliot Roger shot up a suburb because he couldn't get laid. That's not an excuse for his behaviour, but it's a reason for it.

considering the age of little forrest and the shitty medication and medical treatment at the time I think we can assume that she got infected after she ran away

Well you shouldn't have done that to her

Yeah, who would have thought there were misogynists who hate liberal women on Sup Forums?

they are all angry because their jenny ran off with chad inbetween.

By niggers?

>Eliot Roger shot up a suburb

eh, I dunno. as I remember it he got two (2) people. he was no seung-hui cho

>it never crossed my mind that you could hate her for not falling for forrest

We're all learning something today. It never crossed mine that grown men could ship so hard.

She was a dumb hippie.

Do you smell curly fries?

>their jenny

rather astute. minutely cruel but rather astute all the same

She was abused as a child which lead to self-image, confidence and self-worth issues

just try to reverse the roles and it becomes obvious, just imagine a female retarded childhood friend that he considers more of a little sister or something, and especially when he has issues himself

you wouldn't blame a guy for not fucking the retard girl, if anything you would make accusations for taking advantage of her

>as I remember it he got two (2) people

Six. You're right in that he fell a long way short of Cho's exacting standards though.

>you wouldn't blame a guy for not fucking the retard girl

am I on Sup Forums though? because if I'm on Sup Forums I'd be throwing blame around like a madwoman's shit no matter how stupid it made me look

She was a fairly typical woman.

lmao

That's just a double standard.

>you wouldn't blame a guy for not fucking the retard girl

Yes you would become there is little difference between a retarded girl and a normal woman.

'because*

I'm 22 years old and I'm still a virgin. I've never even kissed a girl. I've been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I'm still a virgin. It has been very torturous. College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. Within those years, I've had to rot in loneliness. It's not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime, because... I don't know what you don't see in me. I'm the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman.

why, there's literally a scene about this when Jenny is making him touch her boobs and he cums instantly
she obviously feels like a predator here because how she made him uncomfortable and how he's basically still like a kid mentally

I don't know why exactly, men just get the shorter end of the judgement stick.

Its not that she didn't fall for Forrest, she isn't obligated to love him

It's that she's emotionally manipulative and uses him as a crutch when it suits her and then runs off to ride the cock carousel. She's leading on a mentally challenged guy

god damn kids wait till you grow up theres a reason why married with children is hysterical

anyone defending this cunt is an idiot or a female who relates to being trash

holdover from when women were accurately considered just objects.

at the same time she lives on her own as waitress when she could easily live of his millions of dollars that he would give her right way

:brofist:

sounds like she wanted it 2bh

wait Forrest Jr. had AIDS?