>bvs critically panned
>Suicide Squad bombed even more
>hot topic joker
>Affleck is looking for a way out
>Wonder Woman: The First Avenger
>Justice League: now with 70% more quips
>blowing load with Death of Superman this early
>cyborg

DC gives you a blank check to restart their cinematic universe. How do you handle it?

cast eddie redmayne as jason todd and make it a 3 hour film about the joker raping him with various sex toys

They're still better than Marvel movies you nu-male cuck.

I fake my death and take the blank check to live like a king in some south pacific island.

what's the red crosses on the green screen supposed to mean

Just do movies with the characters and no gay cinematic universe

Surreal animated art film based on Arkham: A Serious House on Serious Earth

Fuck marketability

do stand alones first before ensemble

Pretty sure they're to help the CGI artists keep track of space.

H-h-he's fast!

Get a bunch of rich art school students to make this shit into an independent film and you've got some bonafide kino right there boi.

I make a a New Frontier adaptation just for fun.

>tfw dc shills call me a marvelfag because I shit on their crappy cinematic universe
>when all I want out of capeshit is good Batman movies

I doubt A Serious House would work as well outside of the comic format he's in but if it was done right I'd be all for it.

Just throw a bunch of different teams of animators with different styles at different sections. It would be a fever dream

Make movies canon with the current run of comics.

The clayface segment could be claymation!

>Press release saying DC will not attempt to mimic the cinematic universe trend which is just a ploy to get you to watch a product regardless of quality. Say we will focus on interesting stories and visions of these iconic characters.
>Get Tim Burton to make his Superman film while negotiating with Millar/Vaughn to dust off their Superman trilogy idea for a follow-up project.
>Give Ben Affleck creative control to make the Batman film he wants to make, ignoring the continuity established in Batman v. Superman for a new Batman trilogy/series of films. If it is a mess, get in talks with Aronofsky about his Year One project.
>Talk with George Miller about his Justice League vision.
>Contact Refn about his Batgirl idea

Basically win the trust of notable directors and writers by not being tied up with "cinematic universe" shit and let them interpret the characters however they want (much like Nolan's Batman trilogy). Every character becomes a James Bond-type franchise with rotating actors and filmmakers.

> Multimedia. This thing will exist in movies, comic books, cartoons, and video games.

> The movies will be CG animation and will come in A-list hero and B-list hero varieties. A sure bet and a risk. One for summer, one for winter.

> The cartoon will be anthology format featuring one-off adventures with heroes across the universe.

> The comic books will be comprised of multiple titles.

> The video games are semi-annual, Arkham-style projects that highlight a single A-list hero (Batman, Superman, Flash, etc). These big, sprawling games will also feature DLC that features B-list heroes going on their own adventures.

> Same voice actors across all media.

> There will be a creative director for each medium but they will form a creative team together to form two year plans that synchronize everything together.

> The tone of the universe will vary with the hero but it will be made appealing to young and old alike.

>solo films
>overlap when relevant, none of that "ho boy look it's falcon in ant-man!" bullshit
>personal character development with each character, built for their own trilogies as opposed to one shots like Man of Steel
>they all come together Kingdom Come style

If they wanna salvage what they have in the DC cinematic universe we've got then we can have a Crisis on Infinite Earths scenario

>get in talks with Aronofsky about his Year One project.

We could have had Aronofsky in his prime making a fucking Batman movie. God dammit.

Leave everything the way it is.

Next movie is kingdom come, except the DCEU universe is the shitty universe filled with idiots and assholes that gets invaded by the intelligent/competent iterations of the characters.

>Suicide Squad bombed even more

OP didn't even mention marvel

Also
>arguing what men running around in caps movie is better on the internet

Man child pls

i believe in this

Critically

>WB will reboot the DC film universe because of negative reviews

I heard the Transformer movies were critically acclaimed. So were the Resident Evil movies. They were so critically acclaimed there's like a dozen between the franchises.

LOL

>OP didn't even mention marvel
Wonder Woman: The First Avenger

>DC gives you a blank check to restart their cinematic universe. How do you handle it?
I stop making movies and start making video games instead. Video games are the future, movies are an obsolete medium.

Classic origin movies for Flash, Wonder woman, Cyborg

at least 2 batman and 2 superman movies

Only then can the crossovers begin.
Marvel took 10 years to build their universe.
You can't expect to reach the same thing in the course of 3 films.

Give it all to this based SOB.

Sell this shit brand to Disney so someone who knows what he's doing takes charge. Then get a mind control expert to brainwash Emma Stone and Emma Watson to be my personal fuck toys and fuck off to some tropical island and spend rest of my life fucking them in every hole

Oh no, what a disaster.

>implying disney would buy it

as it stands the DCEU is just propping up the MCU.

Fuck that shit, either give it to Fox or Universal. But never to Disney.

Spider-Man 3 is the most commercially successful Spider-Man movie of all time but Sony decided to reboot Spider-Man anyway and one of the biggest reasons they did that is tons of fans and critics hated Spider-Man 3. MoS and BvS got tons of shit from fans and critics and they weren't as commercially successful as WB thought they would be. The DCEU is hanging by a thread right now. Everything hinges on Wonder Woman, Justice League and Ben Affleck. If both of those movies underperform and Affleck leaves then they'll probably reboot everything.

Superman is the first superhero. set in 1930s. No origin, just superman helping people and stopping crime and evil scientists. no flying, classic jumpman stuff. movie 2 he fights doomsday. he dies. the end. Next movie is batman, set in the late 90s. batman was inspired by superman, chooses a bat though. fights crime. defeats crime boss and exposes city corruption. Next do wonder woman. modern day. same story, steve trevor, etc. finds out hades is pulling strings at the US govt. attempts to stop wwIII from breaking out through some kind of self sacrifice. america loves wonder woman. next movie called trinity. Lex luthor finds out superman never died and has been dormant. takes body and tries experimenting on him, wakes him up. Lex uses krypton DNA to create serum that grants powers. super powered criminals everywhere. they need lex to give them their fix or else they will die painful death. batman comes up with a way to reverse serum. lex tries to stop this by hostile take over of wayne tec. doesn't work. he tries to discredit wayne tech by having his minions frame wayne with industrial accident. climax is the staging of this accident, all three heroes arrive to stop lex together. they do. lois has evidence of lex's wrong doing. he goes to jail. wayne is exonerated. they decided they should work together.

end of phase one.

That's a fucking terrible idea. The DCEU is a trainwreck but a Disney DCEU would be painfully bland.

TSUUUU

Kek

pretty much don't use Batman vs Superman, Lex, Doomsday, death of Superman in the second fucking film in your universe

Thats enough to send him into autistic rage.

fucking hell this film is already doomed.

Three distinct Batman movies:

1. Riddler / Penguin Goodfella's style movie as they team up and go to war against The GCPD and Batman. Introduces Dick Grayson who is becomes a criminal to get revenge against Batman who he thinks killed his parents.

>Superman movie in the style of a family melodrama with Clark forming his ideals. Think of it as rebel without a cause with superpowers.

>The Flash: days after gaining his abilities The Flash is hunted by an even greater speedster who will stop at nothing to steal his speed: who can save him? Himself: it's a DOUBLE flash buddy movie done in the style of both The Time Machine and The Terminator

You snydercucks are pathetic. OP was just making a comparison, he wasn't saying that Marvel movies are better than DC movies.

fucking this x1000

Contradicted myself with the batman movies thing. Whatever

muh Snyder Christian symbolism

Wonder Woman will also be dogshit, because Snyder was heavily involved in making it.

>daily reminder that the flash from the universally praised CW series wasn't brought on because he didn't fit the "new dark, mature tone and theme of the new DC universe" and DC movies will continue to flop as they copy paste the dark tone of the dark knight to every other fucking movie

>cast eddie redmayne as jason todd and make it a 3 hour film about the joker raping him with various sex toys

Holy shit you're a fucking genius.

I decide to go in the completely opposite direction. Instead of being so "edgy" I start with a Super Friends movie. Yes, you heard me. Not the Justice League. Super Friends. Only characters that are even slightly "edgy" are Batman and Scarecrow.

Make the film just fun and action packed, and don't take itself too seriously.

Or hell, just greenlight a Lego Justice League movie. It will make more money than any other idea that DC could shit out

I fire literally everyone involved for starters.

Thread should of ended here

reminder that The Flash is a universe breaking superhero in a world that already has several including Superman himself. And anyone that tries to justify why the flash can't solve all their problems is a retard.

10,000% more Lobo.

Cool story. Who cares though.

>copying Captain America twice
You made it even worse

DC shill triggered

>should of
Ameridiot detected

triggered nu-males don't count.

>ahaha bro you think you're smarter than me but I don't even care LMAO

captiain america wasn't bad. infact, the 3 cap movies are some of the best marvel avenger movies.

alternatively, they honestly could have a movie thats just "justice league" and does no origins and has then fight with one another initially as each member's territory overlaps the other while tailing some low rank villian like shadow thief. then they work together to capture him. one and done. then from there have the solo movies and com back around for Justice league 2 where they fight doomsday, and that could end in the death of superman.

>the universally praised CW series

they rebooted it because Raimi and McGuire left you imbecile.

here is something they could try for maximum madness.
for the next 10 years make cape movies with no cinematic connection at all. never use the same actors. have every actor sign that they will do the movie, and return for one more. batman movies, superman movies, wonder woman movies, flash movies, green latern movies, a jsa movie, justice league dark, birds of prey, etc. make tv shows and even one off netflix shows with the same characters. for ten years.

On year ten, reveal at comic con that there weill now only be 3 upcoming DC cape movies. then reveal the poster to much fan insanity. it has only these words

Crisis of Infinite Earths. Part one.

>propping up
>not being propped up

why is he not standing normally?

If they wanted that tone I don't understand why they didn't just give Nolan all the money he needed to do one film to a separate characters triology every year, and just reference the others. None of this extended universe that panders to every fan, just a good dark trilogy for each character.

More green screen.

Is that Superman's tomb?

>Cyborg's actually a part of Teen Titans; they just wanted to shoe-horn in another black guy

>we want the gay ugly jew audience

Cyborg has been a JLA member a bunch of times though.

more like DC's tomb

Just have Tim Burton make his third Batman with Michael Keaton and Billy Dee Williams.
My work here is done.

Suicide squad didn't bomb, it made almost a million

wtf

>it made almost a million

Obviously meant a billion

only since nu52 because of diversity

If by bunch of times you mean twice in the near 40 years he has been a character.

Absolutely no one thinks of Cyborg when they think of the Justice League. If they wanted a black guy so badly then could have used John Stewart.

Not really close to a billion either, buddy

underrated post

mmm I love quips

Rofl

Start with Green Lantern, have Luc Besson do it starring Kit Harrington
Move up to Flash, I'm fine with Ezra Miller, directed by Peyton Reed
Do Martian Manhunter with Andy Serkis, directed by David Lynch
Wonder Woman with Alexandra Daddario I don't know who to direct
Batman starring Ben Affleck directed by David Ayer don't interfere in his creative process like last time
Superman played by Tom Welling, directed by Joe Johnston

Then Justice League directed by Matt Reeves

who would you cast as lobo anons?

>Start with a Batman movie where he is some myth that no one is sure exists or not
>Throw in a mention of some tie in to Metropolis

>Then a film with Superman that shows the world that superheroes exist.
>Have him deal with Brainiac as the main villain and Luthor scheming (but nothing will come of it yet)
>Batman confronts him with a threat that he will take him down if he steps out of line

>Maybe a BvS film that hints at other heroes
>The two learn of an incoming threat of Darkseid
>Fight some bad guys from Apokolips (mostly parademons or maybe just one that shows how tough they are and that there are millions preparing to attack)
>Give the heroes the warning that it will come in a year or two or some point. Explain that Darkseid wants there to be a challenge.

>A Wonder Woman film that delves into the Greek mythology and then connects to the real world. Can be during one of the more memorable wars (most likely an American one)
>Eventually it explains what she is doing in the present time.
>Superman talks to her about teaming up with the other heroes and introduces the Prince of Atlantis.

>An Aquaman film that starts with his origin and ends with him earning his birthright of the throne of Atlantis.

>A Flash movie that has him dealing with the rogues one at a time and then they team up to try and stop him. Batman shows up to keep tabs on him.

>A Green Lantern film that takes place in space from when he gets the ring to the end.
>Discovers some MacGuffin that will help stop Apokolips.
>Ends on GL returning to Earth right before the invasion begins

>Justice League brings them all in much like Geoff Johns's origin story of the Justice League from New 52.

I agree, but the movies still had a proper Captain Boomberang while CW completely fucked him to try and be edgy and serious. Im sure as they use more of the same characters this will keep happening too.

JUST

How do i fix it?
>"Hey Zack, i thought you did a great job the first time. Now i have this blank cheque with your name on it. Wanna keep going with your astounding cape kinos?"

CW Flash is actually pretty good, when it's not an episode riddled with muh emotional drama. Tom Cavanagh is terrific.

Tom Welling deserved better than the god awful ending to Smallville

>CW Flash is actually pretty good, when it's not an episode riddled with muh emotional drama.

that's like 80% of each episode though
and 10% is barry whining that he's not fast enough

Michael Rooker or Steven Ogg

>Start with Green Lantern, have Luc Besson do it

I never knew I wanted this

But I do

Not Kit Harington though, he's not actually that great an actor, like the rest of the young GoT cast.