Was it rape?

Was it rape?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iwG0rtfA4Lk&t=3m10s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was a pussy

I don't agree with Joe badgering him about the pot issue, but to be fair it did seem like Crowder was acting defensively because he took a firm stand not to endorse pot, even though he didn't have all the facts and knows its not that harmful. So he just said it wasn't a big deal to him because he's ignorant

Joe has one of the most frustrating conversational styles I have ever seen.

Just the thought of trying to talk to that bald-headed monkey makes me mad. I don't know why anyone agrees to go on his shitty show.

He said he rather not talk about it and doesn't care. Doesn't mean he's ignorant.

>even though he didn't have all the facts and knows its not that harmful.

The "Facts" Joe was using weren't facts though.

Joe was just cherrypicking information that supported his position and then kept badgering Crowder to defend a position he said he doesn't even really care about. One of the articles that Jaime brought up actually states the opposite of what Joe was saying but Jamie only focused in on one paragraph and didn't read the conclusion of the piece.

>DUDE DEBATE ME
>Nahh I don't really care that much...
>DUDE LOOK! THESE TWO ARTICLES SUPPORT MY PERSPECTIVE. PULL IT UP JAMIE!

>Rogan starts to smoke
>goes full retard while trying to prove that marijuana doesn't make you go full retard

He's faining not caring because he doesn't want to look stupid

Poor Steven.

feigning

Joe is the quintessential alpha male and you can see how timid and feckless he made Crowder when he was in the presence of a strong American man.

Crowder is 6'2 and 20 years younger, he would fucking rape Roganlet

*blocks your path*
*rapes your boi pusssy but not in a gay way, more of an alpha male way*

*and cannot fight for shit

>Crowder makes an unsubstantiated claim with a smirk, which is 90% of his gimmick
>Joe, unlike so many others, doesn't just let it go and immediately gores into him.

I find it fucking incredible that Joe fucking Rogan has more integrity than so many other chucklefucks with a mic out there. I don't even like the guy, but he's more open-minded and more loyal to the facts than award-winning journalists are.

Except Crowder ended up being right and Jamie is a cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=iwG0rtfA4Lk&t=3m10s

he looked like such a moron holding that pipe up and smirking at Crowder nonstop

crowder needs weed more than anyone ever, i love these pretend libertarians who care so much about liberty until your liberty offends them

Jesus Christ, you are as stupid as Rogan

How is that the case when he said he didn't care about it before the actual back and forth began?

he talked shit about avatar, he deserved it

because he said he didn't care about it and then started rattling off talking points without much help from joe. Joe didn't push him to defend his position, Joe asked him what he meant after crowder willingly laid out his position. If he really didn't care about it, he would have left it at that, but no
>I don't really care about it...BUT LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT HOW MUCH I ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT IT

> those rose pink lips
> those multiple hoop earrings in one ear
GAY GAY GAY

it's not the gay ear bro

if he didn't care about it, there wouldn't be a back and forth. You know what a person who doesn't care about the weed issue say about it? Nothing, because they literally don't care. They don't go on to say "I don't care about it, but it bugs me when a b c and d, and let me tell you more about it to trigger you"

As much as people say Crowder was flimsy on the issue, Crowder barely wanted to get into it in the first place and only did so when Joe kept egging him on no matter what he said.

>Crowder barely wanted to get into it in the first place and only did so when Joe kept egging him on no matter what he said.
you need to rewatch it.

Is Joe the original Mac?

2 v 1 fucking noobs
I'll bring NotGayJared next time

>I need a Jamie to look things up.
>I'll look things up for you.
>No I don't want you to Jamie I'm being bullied I have to leave my flight is soon

Wtf are you on about?

You're doing your best to construct a scenario that gels with the way you see the world but it doesn't comport with reality. He said he doesn't care about the legalization of weed or whether people choose to smoke weed BUT he doesn't buy the stuff some people say to defend it. Full stop.

The latter does not imply that he does have a personal stake on the topic.

"IF YOU DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT X, YOU WOULD'NT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT!"

That's hilarious

>Glossing over the fact that they didn't cite the study steve was talking about, cherrypicked information and by the time he said "I don't want you to look up anything" Steven had already checked out of the discussion.

Sorry Steven am I bullying you?

How dare anyone say pot could be anything but divine.

Didn't this guy suckerpunch an old man at a protest a few years back? Or maybe he threw the guy. And he challenged The Anal Atheist to a fucking MMA match for nor good reason. Joe Rogan made him shit himself. I was glad to see it. "oh it's 5 o'clock already!?"

>Get called out for specious reasoning
>HEHE WHATS UP STEVEN AM I BULLYING YOU?

Weather may be getting warmer but it ain't summer yet, kiddo.

>Didn't this guy suckerpunch an old man at a protest a few years back?

No.

You're right, I got it wrong. Crowder was being inconsistently passive.

>stop bullying me

What did you mean by this?

>Joe rekks Milo
>Joe rekks Crowder

Sup Forums autists get fucking shut down irl when debating people who aren't far left tards

He chose not to speak about a subject he didn't know much about, what more do you want you moron

The thing is he tried to act like he did

>Joe Rogan - uneducated pot addict
>Crowder - mainstream conservative corporate/church propagandist

They're both stupid.

I haven't heard that segment yet, but the continuous bullshit of this guy during the car/prius/Ford segment makes me think this guy is a professional liar that for once, got caught and humiliated.

Fuck that cunt.

>Sup Forums autists get fucking shut down irl when debating people who aren't far left tards
This

Joe went full autism bitch mode and started badmouthing a guy he calls his friend - not because the guy disagreed with him, but because he didn't explicitly agree with him. What a retard.