Fuck you. I liked it

Fuck you. I liked it.
I know Michael Bay is a shit director, but I liked it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ba6_0E6VSRk
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ_z9Tpdl9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, I liked it too. No need to be belligerent.

It was a pretty good war movie

Fucking Hillary Clinton was sleeping while this was happening.

>Michael Bay is a shit director

you are not in plebbit my friend, Bay is literally /ourguy/

Pain & Gain is fitkino too

what do you mean

Yeah man. It was pretty good. Why are you so pissed off?
>that based Jim.

>Michael Bay is a shit director,
No he's not. Stop being a drone.

the movie surprised me. no michael bay 'USA fuck yeah' bullshit, but a very solid action movie with great shoot outs.

Did this movie single-handedly destroy Hillary Clinton's campaign?

When the real attacks happened in real life, Hillary was asleep. They called her over 600 times in 13 hours, and she didn't pick up the phone because she was sleeping.

Was alright but it's like 45 minutes in before the bullets start flying

>sleeping for 13 hours
what the fuck

>no michael bay 'USA fuck yeah' bullshit

Except at the very end when Gale was like "people like you make me proud to be an american" before hopping on the plane

I love how Reddit/IMDB shits all over Michael Bay every time he directs a movie but they go to see it every single time. This just helps contribute to every single one of his movies blowing up at the box office.

She's a druggie and old as shit.

I'll say he has shown improvement - like how a dumb kid gets a passing grade on a test. It might not be the best score but he passed. Although we shall see if he has continued with his directorial skills with the upcoming transformers movie, we are all still scared from 2007, 2009, 2012, and 2014.

Source plz

Believe it or not, she's younger than Trump and he only sleeps like 4 hours a night. It's crazy.

Pure Bay magic, one of the best action films of last year.

No idea why most shit on it when it was arguably his most restrained and serious movie to date

youtube.com/watch?v=Ba6_0E6VSRk

whats wrong with sleeping for 13 hours. i do it at least once a week

this is very unhealthy

well, for the most part. there were at least no american flags or victoria secret ads.

Pain and Gain is one of the best dark comedies this decade

One day you might never wake up

>excuse the Bush administration for the entirety of the Iraq and Afghanistan War fuck ups
>want to crucify Hillary and Obama for their fuck ups in Benghazi
[Republican "logic".]

It was a diplomatic and military fuck up, but it wasn't some big controversy and cover up. It was a fucking chaotic situation. And the "cover up" was just standard political spin after the fact.

It pissed me off because the fact that Hillary was running insecure email servers itself was the thing she should have been crucified for. Her actions with Benghazi was a mountain out of a molehill.

youtube.com/watch?v=aZ_z9Tpdl9A

Was this politikino?

and how many hours during the day?
no wonder she was passing out from "the flu".