Yfw you realize the pedo and blacked spam are the only thing scarring redditors away from this place

>yfw you realize the pedo and blacked spam are the only thing scarring redditors away from this place
god speed pedo and blacked posters, you boys do what the mods could never do. you're the guys that keep this place safe.

mods you CAN'T delete this thread. We're allowed 1 meta thread

I would've thought Reddit fags love BLACKED

Blacked threads are entirely, and I mean entirely posted by r/the_donald and Sup Forums.

they do under normal circumstances, but they hate getting horny when they're trying to discuss rick and morty and dr who

People have been claiming that shitpost spam is chemo for years. It doesn't actually work very well

Really stimulates those neurons.

On the other hand, the board is as shitty as ever so it doesn't seem to be very effective

and the simpsons

>implying that stops them
they walk among us
just notice the retarded post format

>ehihi blacked trolling is fun brûh xPPP
If you dont have a problem with seeing that disgusting degenerate BLACKED threads, you should kill yourself. I'm not even jokingv just do the rest of civilized society a favor.

Fucking nigger dick loving sons of whores

no don't get me wrong, nigger dicks make me want to puke.

I know for a fact that one of the BLACKED spammers is a Filipino

Fuck off Rick and Morty is great

Who the FUCK are they?

Why am i not surprised

soros shill detected, how much you getting per hour?

>implying anything is scaring the redditors away

Wake the fuck up, this is /r/tv now

I'd prefer less BLACKED cuckshit and more of the other stuff. It would still drive the redditors away and we wouldn't have to see disgusting niggers all the time. Win win

OP is right

in general the only thing that prevents 4chins from becoming full on reddit is a die hard weaponized core of nazi pedo autists.

it is this aspect the ensures rules 1 and 2 are largely not broken

im a redditor and i'm still here. to defeat us you need to merge with Sup Forums

The problem is it isn't like the old days. People want to "change" Sup Forums for the better, either by redditifying it or letting the Sup Forumssmokers take over to out the degeneracy

FUCK OFF ALL OF YOU. I DON'T WANT Sup Forums TO BE GOOD. I'M HERE BECAUSE I HATE MYSELF I LIKE IT BAD. Sup Forums WAS NEVER GOOD THAT'S WHY I LIKED IT STOP TRYING TO FIX IT

This

reddit here. those are the reasons i come here.

>tfw pic related is more relevant than ever

proof this is true

The pedo spam is, the blacked spam is just an angry reaction the pedo spam by Sup Forumsposters. Don't understand why that is or how one thing follows but my instincts tell me I am right.

here's the rundown for newfags

> cunny is just an offshoot of waifu that arose when waifu threads were banned on Sup Forums circa 2011. cunny was only coined about 2013. The struggle between waifists and Sup Forums mods is therefore (i think) the longest unresolved userbase struggle in the history of 4chin. it is the gaping would at the heart of Sup Forums
> BLACKED arose in response Force Awakened casting cultural enrichment. They used cunny as a model for their attack.
> cunny posters developed a bot when they saw how effective continual posting of bane memes were. it caused them to up their game.

if anyone has any more info I find the history of Sup Forums very interesting

>cunny is just an offshoot of waifu that arose when waifu threads were banned on Sup Forums circa 2011
Come to think of it isn't that when cheesecake was killed on /tg/ and the board turned to shit and never really recovered? What exactly went wrong in 2011, why all the dumbfuck decisions by the administration? Did the site just take on a lot of shitty mods that year?

Sup Forumsack here. We would never waste our time trolling this board when there is so much material to attack the lefties and defaced everything they love by turning it into a 'right-alt' meme.

stranger things showed reddit has plenty of pedos

>yfw you infiltrate reddit

YOU BETTER STAR BELIEVING IN REDDIT THREADS

YOU'RE IN ONE

>imblying reddit arent all cucks

That’s why I am glad the ads were introduced.

Sup Forums's layout alone already looks terribly dated and now combined with those cancerous ads at the top and bottom will atleast keep away the most normie redditors/tourists out there.

Truly wish it was more effective though

based

well at least it's something