Hila Klein

>openly admits to dealing drugs
>openly admits to taking a job in the U.S. while on tourist visa, violating multitudes of immigration laws
>was later granted Green Card
>doesn't fear prosecution

Is this (((Chosen))) privilege?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4FN0X-LxN2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>OP openly admits being a faggot

he has to go back

Never mind all that.
Did you just say something racist? The audacity. Truly unbelievable how sickening and subhuman you racists can be.

She looks like a fucking witch

No evidence. They could just say they were lying.

>implying due process exists in Trump's America

You're a faggot shabbos goy. Israeli Jews are the worst subverters of the US.

So what's their sex life like? She seems like she'd be the type of freaky as fuck woman with a high sex drive etc and Ethan just seems like a fat slob with a tiny dick.

I need confirmation that Hila is getting satisfied somehow.

lets hear your stance on foreskin :)

Ethan's dick is Hugh Mungus.

>Oh no she sold drugs

No one gives a fuck

>So what's their sex life like?
nonexistent

they both said they dont want kids

The Jewening: First Blood

>couples that don't want kids never have sex

Okay pal

...what?

They are Jewish so they can only have sex for procreation

sex, like it or not, is for the purpose of having kids, and so is marriage

they are married, but dont want kids? wat

if they were truly liberal they wouldnt care about the institution of marriage in th first place, but because they are disgusting jews, they have to stick to the culture they are ironically a part of destroying

H3H3 is cancer

they are probably the least jewish jews to exist

She is fookin hawt

You don't know that.
Ethan and Hila are probably both zionists who shit on America behind closed doors.

A Jew's a Jew. If they break the rules they are cutoff.

Is that why jews like fucking over the goyim so much?

There is nothing wrong with being a jew. My best friend is an Orthodox Jew.

ethan yes, but hila is full on kike from what i noticed

probably? they voted for clinton, they are scum.

also in their manspreading video, hila actually believes manspreading is an actual problem. not like in the video they were making fun of, but in real life, she thinks its real. dumb retarded bitch seriously

>I'm a gullible goy
Tell us more user

theres lots of things wrong with being a jew namely the rejection of jesus christ but also the planned destruction of the west and hatred of the gentiles.

They or not practicing Judaism. They are ethnically Jewish.

Makes fucking sense, she was giving Israel a full bj, saying Assad MUST be removed. Why do you think the neo-cons switched and supported her?
When will Americans realize that the Jews are using them as their personal army and piggybank?

They must still follow the rules if they want the support of the Jewish network.

Hila is perfect, take that back, nigger!

>When will Americans realize that the Jews are using them as their personal army and piggybank?
people are starting to wake up to the fact that the military industrial complex has had its time, and that hiring mercenaries like ISIS to fight proxy wars and constant regime change in the middle east for another country, (((theirs))), is not in the interest of America

>he still thinks Jesus is real

kek

What is the statute of limitations?

there is overwhelming evidence to support jesus' existence, not just biblically, either

>they're cancer because they're married but don't want kids
Holy shit, that's some crazy levels of leaping in logic i've ever seen.

True but admitting that can get them a warrant and a no-knock raid on your house. Better hope you don't have a single thing to back it up.

marriage exists so that family are created and society stays in tact you fucking retard. being married for no reason other than culturally is cancer

Your friend is trouble.

I don't know, i look at hila and what her personality is like on camera and i just don't get the impression she's a crazy sex minx at all. I feel like she's actually pretty boring and doesn't want to do anything more adventurous. Ethan seems like a standard guy who wants to fuck pretty much everyday and probably wants to try things out like anal but hila is not interested.

>I don't know shit about historical consensus: the post

this generation is so fucked you actually have to explain this

f u c k j e w s

What the fuck is with this place being infested with 50 IQ Nazi drones? Are there moderators?

If I go to Israel and make an ass of myself in the nearest Holocaust museum will I get a qt Israeli wife too?

>being this much of a retarded fedora-tipper

who cares shes the best jewfu

If you disregard the Christians which you obviously should, there's no consensus at all. The evidence is flimsy even in the best light.

>the tribalistic, powerful Jews have a clean slate; they can do no wrong, there's no reason to suspect them

Who has the low IQ here?

>namely the rejection of jesus christ
But without Jews Jesus wouldn't have died, and getting caught was part of his plan for us.

No one has ever been prosecuted from saying stuff like that. Why are polerinas so uneducated and stupid?

You're just mad because the right has seen through the left's facade of wanting to better society for what it truly is:anti white, anti male, anti america, anti west, etc.

You lost. 8 YEARS

I kind of agree with him. They just seem drawn to each other because of circumstance, they just seem so odd... I don't know how to explain it.

>sex life = having kids

>Tfw you will never find the love of your life and go on adventures and tell the stories for your kids and grandchildren

>pops what did you do when you were young
>"uhh... I was a movie critic in a renowned site.'

>saying something is admitting it
I personally genocided 6 million jews
hitler was just a foolish pawn of mine
lock me up

>having sex to not have kids
whoa, can i be a cool hedonist with no responsibilities, too?

he spent a fair bit of time just ripping into Casey desu pretty funny

ew fuck off sadman. u make wherever you are worse. pls change.

>spouting off some vague bullshit that barely qualifies as a strawman as a cover for the fact that you're incessantly caught lying and making loaded statements

I see this constantly from alt righterinas, which is part of where I got the 50 IQ figure from. It's not even intellectual dishonesty, it's almost like you're too stupid to accurately perceive reality.

>jews don't want kids
That's a win

>marriage exists so that family are created and society stays
what did he mean by this ?

>watch them for the first time
>video talks about Hila coming back from the army
>woman in the army
what the fuck? is that a norm in Israel?

>pewdiepie says death to all jews
>h3h3 defends it

is he even a real jew?

>is that a norm in Israel?
it actually is, yeah. like starship troopers, you have to serve in the military for so many years and then you're released.

the jew must conquer the world by all means

Yes.

Not to tip my fedora too hard here, but wasn't he a glorified cult leader akin to L. Ron Hubbard?

It's kind of weird reading stuff like this. It's hard to tell if you're being serious or just trolling, i assume just trolling for fun but it's just a weird inane thing to troll about that it just seems stupid and pointless.

If anyone actually had that opinion seriously then i feel bad they would just deprive themselves of sex like that.

Her "job" was being a babysitter for some friends. She wasn't legally employed. Getting a temporary work visa in the US also isn't terribly hard. You just fill out an application and pay a fee.

Well you're on a film and television board so It's a little late to ask

go back to Sup Forums crosscuck

your indoctrination is showing

Maybe Jesus din't die in the first place, after all they ware expecting only one person on the crucifix

channel went to complete shit after they hit 100k subs.

>pewdiepie says death to all jews
no paid indian kids to say some other faggot said death to all jews. get your fax trait moron

You've never seen the pics of spicy hot nubile Jewesses in bikinis with the stock of a rifle resting gently on their plump asses?

>posting on Sup Forums feeling bad people aren't having sex for "fun"
you keep doing that you'll blow your head off one of these days.

Jews in general aren't represented by cherry picked Sup Forums shilling user.

hila is cute desu

Well i don't feel bad for all the virgins who haven't had a chance to have sex. I just feel bad some people are so retarded they'd choose not to fuck unless it's purely for the purpose of procreation.

>nothing wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=4FN0X-LxN2U

You go back to Sup Forums too

Why are baby boomers literally the worst generation?

Why the fuck did his parents not help him out a bit.

They're clearly well off.

i feel worse for people who go through life with sex and dont use it for what it was intended for, and thus become part of the collapse of western civilization

that's a cool story. made me smile

literally a stick with hair

hey Swagwood can we just get a h3h3 sticky

He never said he wouldn't have been helped out. He chose not to go back to his family, presumably out of pride or to prove himself.

You should try it sometime.

don't need to now.

rumour has it that old ethan is now pulling in close to 1.8 million a year.

Does it really matter?

Jews staged a hostile take-over of American Pediatric Association after APA published guideline recommending parents not circumcise their baby.

The recommendation was reversed after just a few years with 80% of the APA board replaced with Jews.

Is like to see that but I can't stand caseys face. Like a French caveman with mumps.

lol shut the fuck up, you know nothing

I'm doing fine, but I never needed to worry about money because I know my parents had my back when I was in college and in the transitioning period, and now I'm 25 making 80k+yr..

Not amazing, but not bad..

Yeah I'm glad to see he's doing well now but I see this theme repeated over and over again.

So many people with American boomer parents got so little help.

My parents are in the boomer age range, but they're first gen immigrants so that mentality never affected them.

So much this. RLM is one of the last bastions of good entertainment on youtube neither fame nor time turn their channel into shit except for AIDS Moby

How the fuck did this nigga become so big all of the sudden?
I remember watching hes videos like 2 years ago reacting to some "cringe" with like 100k subscribers, now he makes videos all the times with the biggest youtube stars and fucking hollywood writers and famous rappers

wat