I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>posting the thumbnail

Is he married?

>make pathetic, obsessive RLM thread
>mods delete it for being pointless
>make the exact same thread moments later
Is this really what you want to be doing with your life, OP?

His mom's getting married?

Let Jay be happy. He deserves it

so the whole reason people think jay's gay is because he didn't fuck that obnoxious scabby redheaded skank? Maybe he just has standards which she fell well below

no one deserves anything, least of all that fag

People think Jays gay because RLM has made jokes calling jay gay and Sup Forums is too autistic to realize they're just jokes. These same people think Mike is actually an alcoholic because RLM has made jokes about him being an alcoholic.

Mike shows physical symptoms of being an alcoholic

Such as?

>t. never had a god tier bj

Hahah ANODHA ONE

I'M DYING LAUREN

nice try mike

>itt: lonely. Irvin's with no friends that project themselves onto minor Internet celebrities

>people who have never even held hands with a woman are making fun of a man for getting married

Inb4 sour grapes

>I-I-I'd rather be alone!

Why did mike leave Jessi for Rich?

I would never have left Jessi ._.

Jay obviously isn't getting married.

Jay went to his unrequited love's wedding as a guest and took a picture with her.

This is the same girl who, according to Gilchrist, friendzoned Jay hard and fucked Mike.

>tfw jonesing for another botw so i can drink and pretend i have friends

You've never so much as talked to a girl irl have you?

>taking that autist Gilchrist's lore THIS seriously

Bigger tits, more melodic laughter.

That's Lisa, not Lauren. At least get your RLM stalker lore right.

>show up at the wedding of the broad that cucked you
>she looks like absolute shit
>you're in the best shape of your life
>you know she'll lay her head down that night with at the very least, a painful inkling of regret

Alpha as fuck to be honest.

Lisa is Jay's oneitis.

Lauren is a friend.

She left him.

>"Ah yes, Lauren. It seems I lived after all, hmm? While I've been out becoming /fit/ and successful, you've become a literal troll. You look like a hobgoblin mated with a slug. You had your chance. Now look at you. Marrying some nobody. Hahaha!"

It's backwards you nonce. Get your fucking RLM stalker lore right.

He's handsome, skinny, in shape, very
clenly looking, in his 30s and seems to be permanently without an attachment. Sure he may just be fucking strange err day but if you don't make sure you make clear to everyone you've got a case of the not-gays there will be rumors.

>seems to be permanently without an attachment
What are you basing this on though? How could you possibly know? Because he doesn't promote his personal life all over Twitter?

>shoes on in the house
>shoes on the table
fucking swine

If I was Jay and I had a girlfriend the last thing I would do is expose her to the legions of autistic weirdos who obsess about my social life.

Why does Jay hate his dad's movies?

>man and woman on show
>man and woman start dating
>man and woman break up
>woman is booted from show

When will RLM be called out on this sexist bullshit?

So much this. I'm sure he saw the way you faggots lost your pathetic minds over the fact that Jessi simply exists and decided to never talk about his personal life ever. Even when someone asks about his workout schedule on Pre Rec streams, he diverts the discussion and that's something pretty minor.

Because they aren't as good as his own.

>In the house
It's a set.

Whether or not hes public with relationships is immaterial the appearance of an absence is enough to make people assume, especially because his colleges have evidence of relationships.
I make no assumptions out side of jokes.

Well he bought a proxy just so to shitpost and evade bans, so yeah he has no life.

whats wrong with his teeth

Nah man, people who live in northern states like Wisconsin turn to heavy drinking.

Jay's friend got married?

Is she Jay's oneitis? Damn, I guess Jay really did end up better in the long run.

Yeah it's crazy right?? Who would have thought that people that don't obsessively post on Sup Forums have lives and do weird things like interact with other humans or get married?

Is she in their video where they talk about the prequels back when they came out?

He just didn't brush them when he was younger, and drinks a lot of beer.

The cost of being famous or attached to someone famous, not everyone can deal with being in the public eye but the point remains its the appearance that damns you.

What the fuck does that have to do with having an overbite, you idiot?

Oh, well Jay's got lots of mouth problems.

>that shirt and tie
>on your wedding day
what was he thinking

You do realize that isn't HIS wedding right?

lol it must be really hard being a youtube channel celebrity, they probably go to the store and so many people come up to them going "hey man you're that guy who does the star wars prequel reviews!" Nah, most people in public don't care or know who the fuck he is. They are not celebs, they have a successful youtube channel. They would be lucky if anybody noticed them in public.

This

lol they're not famous, you faggot.

has RLM ever responded to gilchrist

does RLM ever use or browse Sup Forums?

>its the appearance that damns you
What does this even mean? What does it have to do with Jay? Are you somehow trying to say that Jay has a worse public appearance because he doesn't invite pathetic autists into his personal life?

lol

Drinking alcohol

No, I'm explaining why people think he's gay, do you have brain problems?

when the fuck is the next half in the bag coming out? it's been a month.

Nice dubs, famous enough most people with any internet knowledge know the name for the site, which is most like 90% of 20 somethings. They're about as famous as your average comedian.

What's the deal with those forum posts from like 15 years ago where Mike and Jay seem to viciously hate each other?

2/10 bait

>being this delusional

fuck you, it's february

They said on Patreon that there's no interesting movies out, so we're getting another Best of the Worst.

Not really. Youtube is a big place and not everyone is interested in film reviews. I didn't even know who the fuck they were until rogue one and all you autists started spamming Sup Forums with his threads.

>split
>john wick 2
>talk about oscar movies and nominations like they did last year

oh i forgot they only review comic book movies. guess we'll have to wait til march 3 when logan comes out.

Beer makes you obese.

What does Jay smell like?