A bossy woman with a british accent could probably make me do anything she wanted

a bossy woman with a british accent could probably make me do anything she wanted

Daisy has already begun preparations to turn every /tv poster into her fuckslut

>study abroad in england for a year
>Get put in homestay
>landlady is an absolute bitch of a middle-aged woman
>Gets mad at me over the most absurd shit
>Get to the point where hearing her call my name made my stomach drop because I knew she was coming to give me more hell
>now anytime I hear a british accent I get triggered
>especially one that says my name

Elizabeth Hurley in Bedazzled.

I just can't find those British jawlines attractive.

Daisy Ridley > Felicity Jones

>Daisy Ridley and Felicity Jones will never simultaneously lick each side of your dick before letting you put it in their poopers
why live?

>be in school
>off for Americans Day today
>going to cafe as soon as it opens to avoid being sorrounded by people
>theres a couple in front of me in line
>the girl is constantly in her boyfriends face talking loudly bossing him around and pulling him along and telling him what he should eat
>mfw sitting there watching, thinking about how thats all I ever wanted in life
>go to the table hidden behind the bathroom wall and eat dinner in silence

she is barren

so basically a pointless lifeform

disgusting

TFW you will never convince Daisy Ridley to become your personal sex slave in exchange for one of the best roles an actor could hope for.

>start thinking about Daisy's body
>realize that Daisy has partially digested food in her stomach and intestines right now, moving toward her anus
>realize Daisy has chunks of shit strewn throughout her digestive tract waiting for an opportune moment to be ejected
>imagine Daisy partially dissassembling her perfectly composed outfit to take a shit, breaking the illusion of angelic perfection out of necessity
>imagine Daisy's perineum and the area around her anus bulging as a log of shit enters her colon
>imagine it passing out unevenly and smearing her outer sphincter with a streak of feces, an imperfect turd from a flawed creature
>imaging the sputtering of trapped gas and partially liquified shit that follows
>imagine the hairs growing in Daisy's armpits
>imagine tiny beads of sweat seeping from her innumerable pores
>imagine an elongated bead of salty, milky sweat squeezing through a pore, sticking to a nearby hair, and snaking around until it reaches the tip, where it evaporates into the air moisture to be inhaled by some stranger
>imagine the fine buildup of surface oil and sweat under her petite breasts
>imagine it rolling into little black balls of epithelial detritus as she moves, impercepible to the naked eye even if someone were looking
>imagine the interior of her vagina, squishy, mucous-lines walls, unevenly compressed in her seated posture
>imagine the thick, chalky cervical mucous collecting
>imagine the errant drops of piss in her panties, speckled with torn tissue paper

every single one of those things only makes my dick harder

>Daisy squats down
>she's embarrased, but she thinks nobody can see
>She groans and looks up, clenching her teeth together
>Oh No!
>Daisy forgot to pull down her panties!

Then it would've served it's purpose, friend

now THIS is shitposting

>hey user, douche your ass i'll be home in an hour and i decided i want your ass again tonight!

>imagine the errant drops of piss in her panties, speckled with torn tissue paper

uh, user, that's not how everyone elses junk looks after going for a piss

you fucking sick freaks what the FUCK is wrong with you literal autists

I can't fucking breathe

This is next level autism

>bossy woman with a british accent
you mean like my previous job where my manager was an early 20s Stacy?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP