Who /My 600 Pound Life/ here?

Who /My 600 Pound Life/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iE95bLUhm64?t=1m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=VWVmtB9zVco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The new two hour format really breathed some life into the show, I had quit it.

> "I'm seeing dr now for the first time I wonder what he'll tell me."
> 1200 calorie diet, see you in a month.

Every time.

Yeah the two hour format is great but they all just seem to end out of nowhere, half of the people this season barely lost any weight by the end of their episode

>those sausage egg biscuits
HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG

I've thought about that too, how they used to be able to even get to a skin surgery. I remember one lady that pretty much ended the show 'skinny'. The one who's husband left her

Yeah it seems that most of the people that come on the show take at least a year a minimum to start making big noticeable losses, I guess it caught up to them and they don't have a huge backlog of patients to rely on anymore and are kind of doing it more in real time than looking back.

youtu.be/iE95bLUhm64?t=1m22s

They really do look fucking great, goddamn.

How do you even get that fucking fat?

Seriously how does someone like that youtube Boogie guy even maintain that weight and manage to grow? You have to eat like 10.000 calories a day and never move.

Do they have family members who keep them on their diets?

why are breakfast sandwiches so kino?

I would love some but I'm too drunk

I have eggs, english muffins, and sausage but it's te wrong kind of sausage and it just won't be the same

I'm not drunk but I COULD be. I already broke down and ordered a huge burger.

>too drunk for the perfect drunk food

What?

This is a nigga who knows, breakfast is always the perfect drunk food. And there are a lot of nearly perfect drunk foods, it's a close race.

I'm not gonna drunk drive at 5:00AM no matter how delicious it sounds. Those biscuits are clearly fast food biscuits. I might make some homemade ones in a bit now that it's been brought up

I dont live anywhere where I could order anything at this time of day

>I dont live anywhere where I could order anything at this time of day
Man, you need to prepare.

>13,99 for a pizza

The fuck? Even the large ones cost like 8 or 9 bucks max in Germany.

>finally on BTN

This is how my vacation will be spent

My guess is soda. Americans drink soda like normal people drink water.

land of the free m8

>How do you even get that fucking fat?
No physical activity. Typically they avoid nonprocessed foods.

Soda, too.

I don't understand these shows.

It's essentially advertising how deeply some people have fucked up their lives, and then parading it around.

The only fuckers stupider than the audience are probably the whales themselves, somehow convincing themselves that this will somehow do some good.

All it does in reality is making people more accepting of fat fucks in society by slowly integrating the "at least I'm not THAT fat" mentality.

This concept of parading freaks around is just another way to promote degeneracy.

I've been eating all night. Don't worry about me

No we dont

>Don't worry about me
I will always worry about you, you're my boy. My baby boy. My baby breakfast bambino burrito boy.

Maybe not all of you.

>BTN
whats that

Big Torpor Network

I wanna roll you up in a pancake and drizzle sweet things into your every nook and cranny

>Do they have family members who keep them on their diets?

On "My 600 Pound Life"? Yes, every episode.

I'm your sexual pancakes

broadcasthe.net

a tv tracker

Having an addictive personality coupled with being surrounded by enablers. I had to cut off my entire family because they're a bunch of enablers who try to make you feel bad if you don't overeat like they do.

It makes the viewers feel better about themselves. That's why people watch it, that's why these shows get made.

Yes, but should the viewer feel better if he's a growing fatass himself? The problem with these shows is that they're telling the fatass-to-be that he still has miles left before he's THAT fat.

And until that happens, he's gonna' be fine, right? I mean hell, when the monster on screen is in acceptable enough health, why NOT supersize at McDonalds?

u sure are

Mine bring over trash food EVERY time they visit

Chips, dip, candy and dessert, Moe's or chinese food. Then I feel too wasteful throwing it away so I eat it. No good

I can't watch shows like this, listening to old O&A clips raging about these shows is well enough.

Seriously fatties should be murdered by the state.

These people should be euthanized.

I wish every episode ended with Dr. Nowzaradan shooting them with a gold revolver.

I told them I don't eat desserts or pastries anymore and they looked at me like I converted to satanism.

>thought i drank a lot of soda with 3, maybe 4 cans a week
>see people chugging from 2 litre bottles on these shows

The fuck is wrong with you, America?

post more F A T T

>biscuits
Are they cooked twice?

I'm starting to suspect my family may be comprised of those jealous, sabotaging fatties you hear about on /fit/. Yours may be too.

I laughed when she pulled out the deep fryer.

I wasn't expecting that. A fat person who deep fries food while still in bed.

youtube.com/watch?v=VWVmtB9zVco

>deep frying in bed

Those Jimmy Dean sandwiches are the tits

especially the sausage one

fried chicken one is too dry and bacon doesn't even taste like fucking bacon

>wanting socialized healthcare

Quadruple amputation and nothing else.

Why does she bother with the fake nails? What's the point when you're 600lbs and bed-ridden and the only human beings you come into contact is your immediate family bringing you cookies?

>daughter brings her boxes upon boxes of junk food

How is this allowed? How do these people conclude that this is the right thing for them?

Is this how Americans solve their problems? Play sad music and have the fatass explain how she loves how food tastes?

>fryer comes out

Crusade when?

I'm 90% sure most of the people in these shows were heavily abused or molested or something. I remember that show about weird eating habits or whatever and every single person traced their bizarre habits to when their dad died or they got diddled by gram-pa or auntie used to shove food down their throat til they got sick. A lot of Americans substitute food for anti-depressants

Mental manipulation.

A women has the right to feel beautiful you minogynistic fat-shaming piece of shit.

What if somebody stumbles again the table while she's frying. How does that fryer even work, I see no cable attached.

And the other half eat anti-depressants like candy. It's almost as if there is a deeply integrated flaw in society that causes our current structure to breed this behavior.

they should bring her some cooked vegetables and just close the door. I actually thought she was frying the chicken for her children for a sec

She's like 400kg
She doesn't need to eat shit
That amount of fat would keep her alive for half a fucking year just on water, if not more

>blocks your path

Eh. I think you're overreacting. Television and the internet lead to "mean world syndrome" where everything seems much worse then it actually is because that's all that gets reported in the news or talked about because we are a species obsessed with our own demise. Most people don't act like this but it wouldn't be noteworthy to talk about it in that case. There is no market for "My 180 pound 6 foot life"

why the daily shilling?

THICC

I chug about four cans of soda a day, but at least it's sugar free stuff. I'll die of an aspartame-induced brain tumour when I'm 50 instead of a heart attack when I'm 40, so that has to go down as a win.

How do these people fap?