Watch it Voilello

Watch it Voilello

Best show ever created

Voiello is one of the best face turns in television history, not that he was ever evil but once he hopped on the Lenny train hype levels were maximum.

And yet he ultimately destroyed Lenny with a very simple observation at the end of the show.

I was never not rooting for Voiello or Guitierrez, those were the most humane characters in the cast.

I don't think it was meant to destroy him per se but it was serious food for thought, plus we saw over the course of the show that Lenny was dialing it back a bit with the hardcore rules.

Guitierrez was amazing though, proper arc.

I will never spend all day frolicking with Voiello between tall shelves of huge dusty volumes while wearing expensive rosewater scented silk garments. I should just fucking kill myself

>Lenny sent his waifu to Africa so she can be BLACKED
Lenny is worse than Satan.

:'(

dude cherry coke zero lmao

Do they even have cherry coke zero in Rome? I don't remember seeing it when I was there.

I don't think so either.
It was just something Voiello had thought about, without any real ulterior motives.
Hell, if it kinda worked in making Lenny a more moderate pope, too bad his parents didn't fall for his ploy.

But hey, we can't be sure he kicked the bucket. Maybe in a few years we'll get Yong Pope with a Vengeance

Highly doubt it. Lenny was being a cunt for no reason in that scene. He was trying to remind them that a Pope is in fact a king and that they couldn't please him so easily I guess.

I'd be difficult to find an aluminum can, but bottles can be found for sure.

>per se
Stopped reading there

fuck i want to like his mole so bad

Sorry having an education triggers you, hillbilly-kun.

what does per se mean?

Not the guy you replied to. I want to know though.

That scene where they part made me tear up. How could that OTP be ended?

By itself/In itself

How do you think Voilello felt about the Higuian transfer?

>I don't think it was meant to destroy him by itself

Doesn't make sense to me.

>That empty sinking feeling when you finish the season
Let us pray

it mean literally in the right sense of the word