>2017
>falling for oral Jew
its like you fags want to be controlled by Jewish Media.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27513809
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that 5k root canal can tell you that it isn't a lie my friend.

t.shekelstein

Lots of people with good oral hygiene require dental procedures such as that one, friendo.

>Implying I brush my teeth

Toothpaste is a scam:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27513809

i don't wanna look like a brit :l

>don't use toothpaste but still brush and floss
>teeth stay fine

>start using toothpaste
>teeth go to shit
i think you might be right my dude

God damn it Sup Forums.

That was also after having my cums cut off due to infection and having to have braces because of an overbite.

> having my cums cut off
Jesus Christ.

I meant gum.

flossing has been confirmed to do nothing

having food inbetween my teeth drives me crazy though

If i don't brush i can feel my teeth get covered with some shit and don't stay shiny.

Brushing is a good idea, it's only the toothpaste that's pointless. See

You're an idiot.
That's not what they said. If you have food in your teeth and you floss it out, how is that nothing you dumb faggot?
The reason they no longer recommend it, and this is true, is because it's to confusing for the average person. They can't expect people to brush and floss so they removed the floss recommendation so people can focus on the brushing.
Look it up if you don't believe me. Basically people are stupid.

you're fine without it so obviously it's pointless

dumb frogposter has an autistic meltdown with an itty bitty piece of food in his teeth

>He doesn't make his own toothpaste

And that is how I knew he was a pleb.

Ok you clearly didn't understand what I said. Again cause you're a dumb faggot. If you a piece of food wedged in between your teeth and brushing can't get it out, you obviously can floss if you feel like it. Calm your autism.

>the sun told me so
>americuck education

It enables you to absorb nutrients through your gums all day long, though

I'm not really too sure what to believe, but I do genuinely think brushing is way overblown for the most part. I never had any oral hygiene up until I was 16 or so, and my dentist always seemed amazed and complimented me on my teeth. I brush now, but I feel like I mainly do it for the good breath.

there's two other sources saying the same in your own screenshot

>but the sun also told me but since i'm not american i should take it as gospel

>Plaque is a figment of the liberal media and the dental industry to scare you into buying useless appliances and pastes.