Dey wuz crazy ass crackas n shiiet!

>dey wuz crazy ass crackas n shiiet!

I stopped watching the trailer once he looks at the girl and says "when theres too many white people I get nervous" like fuck you imagine if I said I get nervous around blacks the insane backlash I would recieve

You're such a bitch

All the critics RT uses are such fucking cucks lol, look at the london is falling score

I cant tell if this movie is supposed to be comedic or not

look it's another Sup Forumstard gets triggered by black people episode. this must be a repeat.

They're trying to normalize the notion that white countries/cities/schools/etc. are a bad thing. They won't leave us the fuck alone, and then they whine about "oppression".

I don't get triggered by blacks, I pull the trigger on them

coonies btfo lol

I think I will watch the movie before I judge it.

That's really reaching

Wow just like that progessive Ps4 game!

Why do white men have the emotional stability of 15 year old girls?

It's written and directed by Peele, and he's said there are heavy satirical elements.

but outside the internet shitskins cry about literally everything

Blacks are as obsessed with white people as much as Sup Forums is obsessed with black cock

the movie targets white people obsessed with blacks who treat them as special little things

Get Reddit
On the double

If Key pops up in this movie im gonna be pissed
i am so tired of seeing his black ass everywhere

Maybe I am triggered, but how much fucking money have they spent on advertising for this film? Every youtube vid I've loaded for the past 2 months have had unskippable 30 second ads for this movie.

It must feel so strange for niggers to be around humans who arent brutalizing eachother ever second an alien workd basically.

Why cant niggers stfu about race?

Honestly you blacks are the most racist pieces of shit in this country

They're sensing "trust" and the alien concept freaks them out.

So The Thing was trying to normalize the notion that Antarctica is filled with aliens?
Psycho was trying to normalize the notion that hotels are murderpits?
Don't be fucking daft.

Are you black? Only a black guy could come up with such a stupid argument.

Probably wouldn't have known about this one without all these Sup Forums posts. I'm not freaked out by black characters and it looks pretty awesome so I'll be checking it out when it hits the theaters Friday.

Oh of course if it makes niggers look bad then its wrong.

>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER 1488 RAHOWA
>Why aren't you tolerating my racism? This is the real problem facing this country.

Hey monkey its your kind that brutally terrorizes innocent white people over their race. I mean Milwaukee was a black on black police shooting yet you jungle apes still went KILL WHITEY.

>Hey monkey its your kind that brutally terrorizes innocent white people over their race.
Holy shit even your tropes are ancient.

Oh look a nigger you cant reason with what are the odds?

(((mere coincidence)))

Damn check out all these badasses saying nigger on the internet! Pretty hardcore bro's.

No I just really hate black people.

Because the trope is as old as time. No one likes niggers because they ruin every country they set foot in.

holy shit

how new are you jiggaboo?

i'm torn because the first trailer looked okay but then the other trailer brought the "muhfuggin white people xd" bullshit into it

Check out all these holy white knights combating the vile n-word on the internet! All the poor negroes owe them thanks.

>Innocent
>White
Haven't you ever heard of the Law of Noncontradiction?

When the trailer first came out it seemed to be pretty heavily thriller/horror leaning. To me it seems the tune has changed since people have started seeing it, whether or not that was intentional i don't know

Will white SJW's who watch the movie realize that its poking fun at them or just continue to pat themselves on the back?

Nah bro I'm just impressed that you're so hardcore. Saying nigger makes you pretty tough, I bet your mom would think you were some kinda gangsta if she knew bro.

why does it upset you so much? calm down it's all in good fun

Since I know it's from Jordan Peele, I'm sure it's a tongue in cheek satire. I'm interested in watching it for those reasons alone. Probably won't go to the theaters to see it though. Fuck that.

They all think they're the woke "good ones".

I just wanna be a badass like you and say nigger on the internet. So fucking hardcore! Teach me how bro so I can be hardcore like you are. I'm sure everyone else is thinking the same thing too.

They have zero self awareness, so they'll probably just pat themselves on the back.

shutup nigger

n-i-g-g-g-e-r

#internetbadassoverhere
epic broheem

This lol

>whites literally cannot handle the bantz

You claim to be the superior race yet cry like a little bitch when a shitty movie offends you. This is why we make fun of you

so cool huh you think you're so fuc*ing cool?!

bait

Will this movie backfire on the (((producers))) and scare off impressionable coloreds from dating white women?

Please keep responding when we say you're easy to provoke its kind of funny

so cool huh you think you're so fuc*ing cool?!

Yeah, you can't even stand negros to the point that you wouldn't see that the movie will be poking fun at how sjw treats blacks like said

>whites can't handle the bantz!
Come back when white people get so triggered over a flag primarily used by blacks that they get it banned

reminder that the guy who made this is married to a white jew

not only is he a race baiter, but he is BLACKING women

Cry harder white boi

>a mutt fucking a jew
nobody really wins there desu famm

Yet somehow blacks make up 50% of murders.

Some real emotional stability they're showing by murdering people in droves.

a nigger can't black a desert nigger

>a nigger can't black a desert nigger

he can sandpaper her

I'm sure Sup Forums is just satire as well.

statistics are racist af bruh

bro it was just satire bro fuck white people haha just satirizing bro haha

As opposed to when you cry with the magic nigger word.

Or fuck, it doesn't even take that. We just have to say is Blue Lives Matter or All Lives Matter and blacks freak the fuck out and riot in the streets and kill people.

At least we just don't buy a product. We don't feel the need to burn down the theater to make the point.

Reality has a well known racial bias apparently.

lol yeah I saw a black person on the internet and he was doing something bad!
I'm gonna type nigger into other threads, wait until they see what a badass I am!

You make fun of us because we stopped breaking your bones everytime you fucked with us niggers never learn.

Nigtroit and Niggermore are black majority do its not racist dumbass.

Brother I make fun of you for so many more reasons. You have no idea.

Exactly lol fuckin cucks

Yoiu should be burned alive.

hehe he's mad! tickle tickle! Aww come on now it's gonna be okay, turn that frown upside down kiddo!

moonman how are you?

If only it was just one.

Maybe when the FBI doesn't have blacks being superior at being violent criminals by a solid margin and per capita you'd have ground to stand on.

Blue Lives Matter. Don't cry too hard now. I still have a surplus from Trump.

Watever nigger.

this desu, black people's inferiority complex is astounding

black people? more like wack people

B T F O

lmao u mad whitey? pathetic

I do wish I could stab you to death.

poor little white boi

Black guys
>Larger dicks
>Fun to be around
>Interesting conversation anytime you want
>Nicely dressed and groomed
>Crack jokes all the time
>Will take you places
>Broad social spectrum
>Know interesting people you will be introduced to
>Behave like real men
>Smile on their faces most of the time
>Can dance and cook

White guys
>Tiny dicks
>Socially awkward
>Quiet
>Inhibited socially
>Boring
>Prefer to stay home
>Hate to dance
>Sad faces
>Angsty
>Creepy
>Often have either anger or anxiety issues

Don't worry, we do too, it's hard to ignore the joke that is your existence.

:^(

Yes because geeks are the majority of white males go outside you stupid nigger.

Why can't I be a black spic and have fun? :(

ITT: A black man has a dream where he's in an alternate universe where he's not by and large a joke on any meaningful level.

You Sup Forums kids are so easy to troll. Back in my day trolling meant something.

Its futile the jungle monkey has a sky high ego the only way to control niggers to give them PTSD from bloody whippings.

you fucking punk, darkie

the south will rise again and it will be it for you

ITT: two underages who are trolled by everything and think calling people on Sup Forums niggers will hurt their feelings
>lol'd

yeah imagine if you said something like that in a private conversation with your girlfriend-- so much insane backlash. retard.

lol, why do white men even exist?

white boys got animosity against black guys cause their dicks are bigger than them. these are the guys that are jealous because they dont possess BBC. they dont possess that god gene thats involved in these black men out here. keep getting jealous. keep getting jealous while your wife asks for cuckolds. while your girlfriend asks for cuckolds. and wish that they can get fucked by these african warriors with these huge BBCs that can pipe em down to the point where they can feel each and every last spectacle of their pussy gettin vibrated and thrusted until the orgasm just spews out. keep saying nigger. keep saying black. you cuckolds. you LOVE it. you LOVE this shit. ill be that monkey. ill be that monkey with the BBC. enjoy it. have your woman take this dick. shes imagining a huge black cock. why do you think your women get huge dildos? because you dont possess the BBC gene! thats why youre upset. no BBC = anger. youre upset. youre mad at these african cocks. these rhino dicks. thats why you guys like saying nigger so much. i get it!

Except I'm a white educated property owner. Now what kiddo?

>muh dick

>Except I'm a cuck