Reminder that The Movie Database is the new IMDB...

Reminder that The Movie Database is the new IMDB. It's basically the exact same with discussion boards for every movie so if you want to start discussions on specific movies then go to this site.

We need more to know it exists because it fills slightly empty.

themoviedb.org/?_dc=1487752430

Other urls found in this thread:

moviechat.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I did not know about The Movie Database, OP. Thanks. I depend a lot on the discussion boards for info not found in other parts of a movie's page on IMDb so another movie db with discussion boards is wonderful.

Thanks for letting us know about your website.

>your website.
kek I acually wish it was. Means I could create some fan poll stuff and make the site even more sociable. Oh well

>crowdsourced site
>your

ssmh

and the % rating for each movie is a lot better here too I find it.

I really hope this site cuts into IMDBs market share.

g

It seems to be the best we've got for now. It just needs more people and some sprucing up.

>best "we" got
>some garbage tier normie discussion forums
kys

moviechat.org/ has more potential imo

>All this shameless shilling

Fuck off, cats

>no film DB
>much less forum activity than TMDb
>more potential
What is your rationale for that statement?

Hi cloister

> no movie score graphs with full demographics
into the bin it goes

You got an alternative? No? Then kys.

just die shill. fucking child. I can't wait to see this cheap copy cat knock-off to die under its load of debt and unsustainable shitposting.

Can we ask questions that make (((them))) uncomfortable?

Too bad it's not nearly as popular, so it kinda defeats the purpose.

>tfw comfy slow forums.
thank god
hope that imdbfags dont come there

hey TMDB go fucking shill your shit somewhere else

This one is way better : moviechat.org/

literally an archive of the IMDb board, plus you can still add posts

IMDB forums were slow for the most part. I mean popular in the sense than pretty much literally every movie in existence had at least some discussion on it.

Something like this probably has more potential - though I reckon it's only good right now because the archives are still fresh. Give it some time and it will run into the same problem, not enough of the average person knowing about. The reason IMDB was unique was because it was the one universally known movie website that everyone went to. It will be extremely difficult to replace that, and probably won't happen anytime soon.

Got alternative? No? Kys.

>die shill fucking child
t. 12 year old juan pedro

besides imdb looks pig fuck ugly.

see