Is this one of the greatest unsolved mysteries in television and film?

Is this one of the greatest unsolved mysteries in television and film?

Other urls found in this thread:

simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/E-I-E-I-D'oh/References
wikia.com/WAM
metroid.wikia.com/wiki/User:RoyboyX?useskin=oasis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my mind wants me to say Chucks Fuck and Suck

Weeds Read & Greed

>Chuck's Feed & Seed
so.... this is the power ... of the Simpsons... humor ....

No, this is.

Where did you get Fuck and Suck from? It clearly used to be Chuck's Feed and Seed.
My guess is they changed the name to get that alliteration going.

wtf, this is a kids cartoon weirdo

That's stupid, if it changed from a place that offers sexual acts to a general store why would they even bother putting the former owners name on it?

>alliteration

you clearly have no fucking clue what that word means.

How much of a drunk idiot do you have to be to find this forced meme amusing every time?

it still gets me replies

I wonder if under 25 year olds even understand this

It is solved, even if you autists don't want to admit it. You read the first line and figure that Sneed took the time to come up with the rhyming scheme, but it turns out it was just a coincidence. That's it. That's the joke.

The people who still can't understand this gag are the same people who voted for Trump

Sup Forums in a nutshell

It's about big corporations who drive away the working class.
WTF? Pervert.

>one of the greatest unsolved mysteries
Are you suggesting Sneed killed Chuck for his Feed & Seed shop?

'Cause it's a joke.

>still can't
There isn't anyone who doesn't understand the gag anymore. its just shitposting for guaranteed replies at this point.

also australians can't vote for trump

Spoon feed me

>funny words, haha

Australians can't vote for trump because only american citizens can vote for the president of the united states.

This joke is stupid

>Sneed's Feed and Seed
>Formally Chuck's Fuck and Suck

Why would that even happen? Why would a farm supply store acknowledge the brothel that was there before it? Why wouldn't it just be Chuck's Feed and Seed? It just seems like someone is going really fucking far just for rhyming curse words. The FCC must have been really hard on them that season.

>Why would a farm supply store acknowledge the brothel that was there before it?

To put up front that it is no longer a brothel, to dissuade the traffic looking for the brothel.

its funny because of the absurdity of having a name like "Sneed"

But that would be pretty obvious, there's bags of animal feed everywhere. There's two farmer guys on the porch. Who would walk past all of that and assume it's still a brothel?

well you dont want any mixups with the previous customer base, thats how you get jizz in the barley

>Formally Chuck's Fuck and Suck
It doesn't say that, is says
>Formally Chuck's
It was just called Chuck's. The "joke" is that people with dirty minds make it sexual.

>simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/E-I-E-I-D'oh/References
>◾The store owner said that Abe abandoned the farm because nothing would grow, but in "Grampa vs. Sexual Inadequacy" it was said that the bank foreclosed the farm because the cows gave sour milk due to Homer scaring them.

Sneed is apparently a lying bastard. How does this affect Simpsons lore?

People looking for the brothel.

Have you ever seen the show, definitely not for kids

>simpsons.wikia

... I'm not sure why the existence of this hurts me as deeply as it does. I should know by now the effects of combining unchecked autism and unchecked and permanently archived free expression

Chuck's business was not doing too well so Sneed bought it. Now Chuck's retired and is probably enjoying the rest of his days

wow

very funny

golden age simpsons, amirite

wikia.com/WAM

EVERYTHING has a wiki now, autism has grown to pandemic levels in the last 20 years.

>runescape has two wikis in top 10
autism

at least that's a reasonably complex video game with very little in-game documentation.

A wiki about a fucking animated sitcom is soul crushing.

I don't get it.

eww
Is there no subtly in zombie simpsons at all?

>at least that's a video game
*cringe*

Bort was Bart's birthname before they changed it so he could fit in easier.

i like going on the south park/simpsons/family guy wikis and reading about the references i didnt understand as a kid. i appreciate their autism in that regard.

DUDE REFERENCES LMAO

This is their way of trying to appease old fans, they just randomly throw in references to old episodes, instead of improving the actual quality of the show.

>tfw in your youth you used to cyberbully an autist with over 50,000 edits on a video game wiki
>tfw you created multiple accounts and played on his autism to make him think there was some sort of wiki-conspiracy against him
>tfw he kept falling for it for 3+ years

you kept going for three years

no this is

What did they mean by this?

Intermittently, yep. I'm probably a minor autist myself, but no-where near the level of autism required to dedicating nearly a decade of your life to cataloguing a fucking Nintendo franchise

maybe he did it intermittently

Give me link to his user/wiki.

DRUMPF BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING DRUMPFKINS WHAT NOW HUMPFY DRUMPFY CLUMPFY BLUMPF ZOOP ZIP WEEE WOO BIP BOP ZROOMPF

You did it for three years

Nah dude, you can see how active they are in their contributions list. This guy was on there every day for at least 2-3 hours

metroid.wikia.com/wiki/User:RoyboyX?useskin=oasis

Yep, like I said I'm definitely a minor autist. But it's not as autistic if you do it for the laughs, r-right?

Dude.

You're a huge autist. Three years. Multiple accounts.

Its just a poorly thought out joke.

Mystery solved.

Okay, so I'm a huge autist. I'll remind you that you're also on Sup Forums, bub.

There are three layers to this joke.
Layer one is what we have:
>Sneed's Feed & Seed
Layer two is what it was formerly called:
>Chuck's Feed & Seed
Layer three is what manchildren make out of it in their minds:
>Chuck's Fuck & Suck

The writers expected your mind to come with the third layer, so they mess with your expectations, as its not something outrageous like "Chuck's Fuck & Suck", but rather something ordinary, like "Cuck's Seed & Feed".

>tl;dr
They subverted your expectation.

I'm 19 and I understand everything but the woman, I don't know where that's from.

You're at a loss of understanding.

>manchildren
lol you are such a fucking faggot.

>Look mom it says fuck!
>FUCK!
>HAHA SO FAHNY XD
Kill yourself fám

>Layer two is what it was formerly called:
>Chuck's Feed & Seed
No, it was simply called Chuck's.

You just discovered another layer.
How deep does the rabbit hole go?

nu-males are this deluded and one dimensional

That would be Chuck's Cheed and Cheed dummy

LITERALLY neck yourself if you genuinely believe the joke is Chucks Fuck & Suck

Nothing indicates that's supposed to be the joke. It's either:

- Formely Chuck's (that's it)

Or

- Chuck's Feed & Seed

Maybe the name is actually
"Sneed's Feed & Seed Formerly Chuck's"

>metroid.wikia.com/wiki/User:RoyboyX?useskin=oasis

holy shit, son. you must be an autist as well because you didn`t see what a gold mine you provided us with here

>this fucking thread again

and some other bait threads.

you're the same faggot making these?

and then what?

> "Cuck's Seed & Feed".
Quite the Freudian slip, huh?

>◾On April 4, 2015, I got the Screw Attack tattooed onto my chest, thereby making me a fan for life.
I call bullshit. No way this is actually him.

Jeesh, well that's a bit extreme. Look, it's not about what the "joke" is at all. It's all straight business. I'll break it down:

Imagine you're an average pedestrian who has just turned towards the shop for the first time. Your eye falls on "Sneed's Feed & Seed" first. It's the top line, and its font is larger. Okay, so what ideas does this introduce? First, an odd name--well, what's that about? There's our question. Second, the rhyming scheme. Simply reading a rhyme gets you to think in rhyme. Okay, so we're questioning the name and we're rhyming... now we arrive at the second line: "Formerly Chuck's". The question is now answered--okay, this place had to *change its name*--and we're prompted to wonder at what that name could have been. "Chuck's"? Well.. that's not enough, and. since we are in our rhyming mindset--we insert the forbidden words, "Chuck's Fuck and Suck." The viewer cannot help but draw this conclusion--the omission of the words, given their vulgarity, is almost a stronger indication that they were once there.

Now listen, in Springfield of course a feed store would never be called "Fuck and Suck". I'm not saying that's what the store USED to be called.
In fact I don't think it was. I'm saying that's the crux of the JOKE that Sneed is playing. Think about it from Sneed's perspective: he's country farmer who deals with a lot of hoity-toity Springfielders. What is the greatest equalizer between classes?--yes, bawdy humor. Everyone who goes into that store is met with the imagery of "fucking and sucking." If they're repulsed by that--fine, Sneed doesn't want their attitude anyway. But those that come in have accepted the joke. They're more comfortable, and more willing to buy from Sneed. What's more, they'll remember the place, and they'll talk about it. The fiction that Sneed's sign evokes forwards his brand. If you don't buy it all, fine, but can you at least allow the possibility that Sneed has practical reasons for making such a joke?

>the references i didnt understand as a kid
>south park
>family guy
>a kid

._.

>it's Sup Forums runs joke to the ground thread
can't fucking wait when this board is full of simpsons edits with sneeds shopped to every one of them

south park started airing in '97...

>"It's a kundis"
>"What's a kundis?"
>"I don't know, what's a kudis with you?"
Anyone?

how about doing something funny or creative, instead of whining like a little bitch?

the joke is based in the assumption that the viewer would keep the rhyme scheme when he/she considers Chuck, hence it would have been Cheed's Feed & Seed

BRUH

So many layers...
woah...

Chuck's Fuud & Suud?

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?

>mfw

can someone explain this joke to me?

Basically Hibbert asks Marge "you do have insurance, don't you?" Then he presses a red button and we see a tube over Marge's hair. I honestly don't get it, what's the joke?

go to Sup Forums

Marge doesn't get sucked in by the tube though. It just hovers over her hair for a sec then goes away.

If she didn't have insurance she would've been ejected from the building via a vacuum tube.

why am i posting this

He assumes she has insurance, so he promptly gives her the vacuum treatment she needs.

There is a little-watched indie movie about some weird homo named Chuck who wants to fuck his buddy Buck and this joke is used in the movie

Can these memes where you pretend to be fucking imbeciles die already? They have never been funny.

Can these memes where people bitch and white about shit on Sup Forums go away? They were never funny.

>Rover Hendrix

what did they mean by this?