Why are there no conservative comedians?

Why are there no conservative comedians?

they just need to look at liberals

Steven Crowder is based.

Why isn't there a liberal president? ;)

Sam Hyde is really funny.

Because there isn't much that's funny about conservatism?

By nature it's about being more straight laced and serious about things. I mean, I struggle to think of a funny conservative joke. It might be because I'm socially liberal but financially conservative though.

you mean the guy who got btfo by Joe Rogan?

lol next

Norm MacDonalds.

Who is this semen demon?

Nick Di Paolo is funny and hates liberals

that's like asking why Christian Rock isn't more popular

Because they're stuck so far up their own ass that they can't make fun of anything

who?

because they both suck?

9/11

>they don't make videos "destroying" Trump so I don't know about them

Educate yourself faggot

Because liberals don't laugh at jokes that make fun of them. They don't laugh at funny jokes period, only "agreeable" jokes.

because there's no conservative people that control the media left, just a bunch of crazed out of touch liberals

There are.

Dennis Miller
Steve Harvey
Adam Corolla
Jeff Foxworthy

They're just less common. It's like asking "how come there are no liberal cops?"

Bill Burr

Only one of those is worth mentioning

What makes you think Norm is conservative? I know he's a Christian but he seems very socially liberal to me, and I don't think he has ever talked about economics

That guy is a real jerk

Because they are very boring people

Because their ugly leftist wives brow beat it out of them.

Further evidence that some people will blame literally anything on liberals if they can get away with it.

Because conservatives are already a joke.

Say that again ;)

how do you define a conservative comedian?

do liberal comedians integrate liberal talking points into their acts? apart from saying shit like "who cares if gays get married you dont have to suck dick lol"

"Comedian"

Better question, how many muh Trump is bad "comedians" are actually funny?

>argument

Even better question, why do drumpf losers get triggered by comedy shows?

are we talking about the comedy or the comedian? because there are definitely conservative comedians, it's just that their acts aren't very conservative.

just like there aren't acts out there can be classified as "liberal" on the simple merit they're using cuss words or stressing out how caring about certain values doesn't matter

STOP MAKING FUN OF THE PRESIDENT!

conservatives are autistic spergs who can't take jokes and lack a sense of humor

Because they're all scared of losing what careers they have.
You can't get on the big comedy central shows anymore.

Colin Quinn needs to make comedy television great again. Let everyone shit on eachother.

Unless you're an old italian prick like Dipaolo and just don't give half a shit anymore.

Burr is kind of a centrist though isn't he

He's a liberal who thinks today's left is fucking retarded.

A lot of blue comedians fall in a political grey area. Guys like Anthony Jeselnik says a lot of shit conservatives would laugh at. If you want super hard line, Try Gallagher. Guy openly hates on gays and different races, granted his comedy sucks

Alex Jones
Donald Trump

Sup Forums

JUST

by the power of these dubs I demand the name of this sperm worm