What was the meaning of the business card scene?

What was the meaning of the business card scene?

to check these dubs

To establish Batemans psychopathy in even mild shit such as comparing busines cards. And to check em.

Yuppies are all the same person yadda yadda check em

Sad

To show Patrick's delusional mind where they all practically have the same business card, same job, same look etc but he thinks he's a special snowflake among them, even though they look and behave so much the same that in almost every scene people mistake names and who is who.

Now check these digits.

Thingken of dubs

It was to highlight the vapid and empty lifestyle of yuppies. They think they are different but dress the exact same way, go to the same barbershop and have the same hobbies. Literally the only thing that makes them different from each other are the fonts they use on their business cards.

To show that Paul Allen was superior to him in every conceivable way.

To show how obsessive and crazy Patrick is with status even when it comes to meaningless menial things like business cards. It's the reason he kills Paul Allen for getting a reservation a Dorsia and reaffirmed when he nearly flips out when he goes to his apartment after the murder.

He's obsessed with not only fitting in and being the best as well

to check these

business cards were the csgo knife skins of yestercentury

Fucking pathetic.

so i could identify with him more

awful thread. check em

check THESE

nice

Saving this thread.

Watch and learn redditards.

i wish to show my faith

Check'd.

WHERE'S MY CHECK
I DID MY WAITING
ALL 10 MINUTES OF IT

For dubs

WHERE'S RACHEL

It's a really great scene.

>repeating digits

>I have to return some video tapes.

What did he mean by this?

Something something psychopathy something something.

Check em.

I'll find the underground once and for all, and destroy it

Because there were no blacks involved they had to compare the whiteness of there cards and he lost
Very important topic
Always be as white as possible

Dick measuring contest.

Let me guess: you've never stood side by side with like 3 of your buddies and seen who can piss the farthest, have you? I bet you've never even rubbed dicks with them and see who cums last lmao

Impressive

>piss the farthest
>not piss the highest up a wall

Big digits