The Other Guys

Who was right, here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3rJMG05uYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I will go with the critics
The movie has some bad moments, but overall it is enjoyable.

Dirty mike

The other guys was actually quite clever in that it tried to make a point about real policework.

Chasing thugs who robbed a bank is a waste of time, when compared to wallstreet crime.

Audience

will ferrell is about as funny as cancer

nobody. Very good comedy with serious undertones of the fat cats being massive cunts, and a good fuck Obama closing credits

AND ALL THEIR FATHERS WERE HANGED
AND THE CHILDREN ALL GOT PINK EYE
WHILE THEIR HARRY POTTER BOOKS WERE BURRRRRRRRRRNED

I still don't understand the aim for the bushes scene, did they think they'll actually survive? there weren't even bushes!

I always got little river band loaded up in here. I got six discs in here

how in the hell is that clever? literally hundreds of movies are about the same thing. hell, every buddy cop movie is about "following the money".

Ego made them do it.

It was poking fun at a cliche and showing how invincible those characters believed they were since they were considered to be the best.

GATORS BITCHES BETTER BE WEARING JIMMIES
GATOR DONT PLAY THAT SHIT

There were a couple running jokes that were really strong and well done. But besides that it was fairly weak, I didn't laugh or feel engaged very often.

Derek Jeter is a charisma black hole and my jaw dropped that they actually OK'd this footage:
youtube.com/watch?v=N3rJMG05uYQ

and the boys

i don't know, but that shit was crazy

Female Body Inspector

IT'S CRISTINITH ARE YOU STUPID OR ARE YOU DEAF

THERE GOES MY HERO

It's a bad movie with 3-4 really fucking funny scenes. The plot is literally incomprehensible due to editing, that whole bit with Alan Partridge as some kind of heir to some fortune goes nowhere. The bit where Will Ferrell is an ex pimp or whatever and talks bad to his wife is pretty cringey. Even with the editing it's still 2 hours which is too long.

DESK
POP