How was your last movie-going experience?

How was your last movie-going experience?

terrible now that I know my local movie place hires niggers

sad and depressing.

I went alone, nobody noticed me. I paid for three seats so I had nobody sat next to me. I watched the movie alone in silence. I left , alone, while I was acutely aware of everybody socializing afterwards and discussing the movie and their plans on what to do next.

movies are a social experience, and I will never go alone again.

>Really want to see Split
>No one else wants to
>Haven't been to cinema in a while so I decide to go by myself
>Film's been out for some time so the cinema's pretty empty
>Me, two couples and another person in the entire theatre
>put my bag and coat on the seat next to me
>put feet up on chair in front as there's no one sitting there

Why does everyone shun going to the cinema alone? it was surprisingly comfy

I saw The Founder with my mom and got cheeseburgers after. It was OK but I had peppers beforehand which make me gassy and the man in front on me was visibly pissed off becaause I get ripping audible farts.

I always do this thing where I splash a little of my soda in the theater as I enter, and do the sorta Tom Cruise in Risky Business dance move, sorta slide into the theater, always gets big laughs. I guess you can say I'm a regular there, anyway, I went to see La La Land and figured i'd go all out, planned a routine and everything. Enter dark theater, splash a little soda as per usual, little running start, jump and... fucking carpet. They installed carpet. Needless to say i couldnt get a life going and instead fell forward onto my face in front of everyone, not the kinda laughs i was looking for.

>i couldnt get a life going

a slide, i couldnt get a slide going but i guess thats a friuedian slip fml

Midnight showing of lala land sat in the back gf sucked my dick while I watched it she's a thick latina who is always wet and loves risky public sex good times

Josh?

Juan?

if u go late in the evening and the movie has been out for some time its pretty much perfect

Jorge?

i don't know where this is from but I died

Mendoza?

>bring my cinema falcon
>got him last week, but I figured he was ready for some action
>pass penis inspection
>some other faggot is getting beaten for trying to enter without his passport and cinema cumsock
>buy my crab legs and get a seat at the back
>fuck, forgot to buy my Cinemade
>I'll just send my falcon to steal some from someone else
>movie shooter arrives
>everyone claps, except me
>shooter takes offense to this and shoots my falcon
>beat him to death with an oversized crab leg
>everyone claps again
>tfw need to get another new falcon

Jacob?

No not Josh I live in la
No I'm Italian

I don't understand why you keep asking for my name

i could go for some movie popcorn right now i havent had movie popcorn in forever

Joseph?

You should complain to management about the falcon targeting. I did and they made me Cinema Boy for the whole afternoon. I even got to sit on the crab leg bed, which hurt a little but was tasty and you could tell everyone was jealous.

rogue one- as is my practice, if a film do deserves, i stated the clap as soon as it ended and the entire audience followed