AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

Sup Forums considers itself to be a nazi safespace...

... yet she is the most multi-cultural/diverse boards on the internet, with posters from all over the world. KEK!

Really makes you think!

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

is the most multi-cultural/diverse boards on the internet, with posters from all over the world

And yet almost all of us are brought together in our hatred of niggers.

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

Thats what not expecting a echo chamber and why we are the most hardend debators where other sites ban you for hurting your feelings

Really makes you think?

Brayden Parker
Brayden Parker

thx for the flag proxyfag

Easton Hall
Easton Hall

Kill yourself chihuahua

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

ebin rare flag

Jayden Young
Jayden Young

Hitler allowed lots of different niggers to serve his grand cause

Robert Hernandez
Robert Hernandez

SHALL

Christian Moore
Christian Moore

Really thinking here about this...

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

We don't consider ourselves to be any sort of safe space. Sup Forums is an imageboard for discussing politics. You're allowed to believe and say whatever you want here as long as you aren't spamming white boi memes or scat or whatever.

Only idiots like Sargon of Akkad think that wanting a place where you can discuss things seriously is the same as wanting a "safe space" where nobody is allowed to hurt your feelings, because he is addicted to the retarded notion of the horseshoe theory--that because we oppose SJWs, we must logically be just like them.

Even a cursory investigation of this claim proves it to be categorically untrue. Sup Forums has never cared about anyone's feelings--yours or mine. Sup Forums has never cared about anyone being "triggered" by facts or offended by opinions. There are no mods here to ban you if you say you believe the holocaust happened. There is no petition here to scorn you for macroaggressions because you suggest that niggers aren't violent.

The closest thing to SJW thought on Sup Forums is the unerringly correct observation that all Australians are shitposters and that Canadians are bastards, regardless of whether or not they've actually done anything yet. I suppose that's shitposting privilege.

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

The third reich was multi-cultural and diverse.

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

Really makes you think!
that people hate niggers and jews all over the world you absolute scum

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

WE

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

WUZ

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

KANGZ N SHHEEEEIIITT

John Scott
John Scott

rare

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

I liked the Number One Ladies Detective Agency.

Mason Gray
Mason Gray

she

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

huh really makes you think

Ethan Martin
Ethan Martin

Sup Forums is a board of peace, my friend.

Grayson Murphy
Grayson Murphy

wow i am now a #CruzMissle thanks

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

she

fuck off

Nathaniel Baker
Nathaniel Baker

A nigger snogged me once.

Camden Thompson
Camden Thompson