How old is too old for a disciplinary spanking?

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

What's the cut-off age for non-sex spankings Sup Forums? Here in Canada it's legally 12, but I still got paddled until I was 19 here in Alberta.

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/04/the-strong-evidence-against-spanking/479937/
http://psycnet.apa.org/?&fa=main.doiLanding&doi=10.1037/fam0000191
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4024048/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZatzM2xfPg
http://archive.is/Sc6qA
http://www.corpun.com/books6.htm
https://www.revealnews.org/article/whipped-hit-and-locked-in-closets-life-inside-some-religious-day-cares/
Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

got paddled until I was 19

I had a first fistfight with my father at 15. Fucking Leafs.

Christian James
Christian James

Spanking is bad for anyone of any age. It reinforces bad neurological responses to external and internal stimuli.

Instead of beating your child to death, explain to them what they did wrong slowly and kindly. Don't do anything else until they understand it. Don't text your fuck buddy Tyrone. Don't go make dinner. Focus on your damn child.

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/04/the-strong-evidence-against-spanking/479937/

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

Paddled until I was 19

Christ my last paddling was when I was 9 cause I realized that I was a little shit and this would continue till I straighten myself out

Ryder Nelson
Ryder Nelson

My girlfriend disciplines me all the time with a good paddling

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

Never spanked but I have a spanko fetish. I like watching guys getting spanked by women.

Jonathan Gomez
Jonathan Gomez

The last time my parents beat me was when I was 14. I had to go to the dentist because my Dad knocked my teeth loose from the punch. I never got hit again after that.

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

My wife's boyfriend does the same to me.

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

fistfight with my father

Classic Ireland

Aaron Phillips
Aaron Phillips

is that allowed in Islam?

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

Spanking your kids is nigger-tier parenting.

Christopher Lewis
Christopher Lewis

not valuing a good paddling

Ethan Rodriguez
Ethan Rodriguez

When they move out of the fucking basement.

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

"Look Cuck Jr. what you did wasn't nice, you understand?"
Child kicks you in the face
"Rude! No video games until you understand what you did wrong!"
Child grabs game, punches you in the balls and locks his door

Have fun with that, cuck.

Parker Kelly
Parker Kelly

My friend said that being spanked as a kid is how he discovered his fetish...

Liam Morgan
Liam Morgan

18 because then shes gets an erections

Anthony Flores
Anthony Flores

Probably she accounts for half the rise in interracial violence after brexit.

Christopher Young
Christopher Young

I had a first fistfight with my father at 15.
were you both drunk too?

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

This

Op you're god damn retarded. There's litterary no reason to spank beyond your own sadistic desire.

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

beating your child to death
The fact that you have to discribe corpral punishment in such a silly, absurd and exaggerated way shows that you are wrong.
I was smacked when young when I seriously stepped out of line and was better for it, and of the gob shite chavs and gypos at school were the ones who's parants never employed corprol punishment against them, also since the practice was banned in schools in the UK in the late '80's and '90's, violence against staff and other pupels has gone up dramaticly, to the point where a few teachers have been stabbed and shit hole schools need metal detectors on their enterences.

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

Maybe if you don't spank your children they wont kick you in the face, burger.

Inb4 calls everyone who disagrees with him "cuck"

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

Don't do it and stop trying to discuss parenting on Sup Forums.

Gabriel King
Gabriel King

beating your kids is a terrible thing to do at any age

Sebastian Taylor
Sebastian Taylor

Corporal punishment =/= beating

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

Anecdotes don't refute statistics lad. Niggers spank their kids more than anyone else; I assure you it doesn't work.

Carter Collins
Carter Collins

I was spanked and belted when I was being a little shit when I was younger. But stopped no older than 9. At that point sending kids to their room on restriction/to the corner is good enough.

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

A girl is never too old to be spanked. She'll never stop misbehaving so she'll always need to be disciplined.
non-sex spankings
Spanking is always sexual. There's nothing non-sexual about smacking a girls bare bottom.

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

spank your kid to negatively reinforce extremely poor behavour
spank your kid for any reason at any time

Ones 10/10 good parenting, the other is degenerate. I'll let you decide which is which senpai.

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

Once they start moaning during it ;)

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

My girlfriend is 20, and I still spank her.

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

This. It's a nigger thing to do.

Justin James
Justin James

I spanked skoolgrils at the care home an Yewtree havent caught me yet

Camden Phillips
Camden Phillips

implying women ever stop craving spanking

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

That's not negative reinforcement, that's positive punishment

Chase Gonzalez
Chase Gonzalez

as soon as they hit puberty

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

I find a lochgelly tawrse is best ..

Aiden Jackson
Aiden Jackson

I'm working at a retirement home and we always spank our demented patients to correct how they act. They literally don't change their behaviour otherwise.

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

Good on you. Do you have specific rules that she will be spanked if she breaks? It's important to have rules. You can't have discipline without rules.

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

Minimum spanking age is 16 and spankings should be handed out frequently

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

I spank my girlfriend on a regular basis when she gets uppity. She wants me to slap her around but I don't think I'll be into that.

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

He's too stupid to realize how this works

He'll walk all over you because he can. He knows you won't hit him back so he can do whatever he wants to you.

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

Negative reinforcement is reinforcing ideas by something that constitutes a loss

The negative part is getting hurt
The reinforcement is "don't do that"

Your semantics are idiotic and ignore well established terms

Jackson Brown
Jackson Brown

Me, my brother and sister got paddled & caned on Saturdays until 16.

Liam Sanchez
Liam Sanchez

Anecdotes don't refute statistics lad
Which is why you should of read the post to the end, the fact is that since caning was banned in British schools, incidences of violence against staff and pupils has massively increased, so much for "hitting naughtly children teaches them to use violence to solve problems m'kay."
Niggers spank their kids more than anyone else
This may be true, but it's also true that niggers don't support their kids or praise or reward them for good behaviour and overuse corpral punishment to the point where it looses it's impact/shock value.
I don't believe in "spear the rod, spoil the child" kids need to be rewarded and praised for good behaviour as well as punished for bad behaviour, just doing one or the other on their own will both lead to kids with shitty attitudes.
I also wish people would stop equating smacking a kid across the back of the legs with beating a kid black and blue, the two are completelty differnt things, one is effective and responsible punishment in response to unsually bad behaviour, the other is child abuse, it's not difficult.

Xavier Rodriguez
Xavier Rodriguez

Until the person fights back.

Easton Parker
Easton Parker

She wants me to slap her around but I don't think I'll be into that.
Good, you shouldn't hit her in the face or anything like that. What you're doing sounds good. What is your procedure for spanking her?

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

not being in maledom/femdom/switch DS relationship in the year 2016
Mate...

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

Meta-analyses focused specifically on spanking were conducted on a total of 111 unique effect sizes representing 160,927 children. Thirteen of 17 mean effect sizes were significantly different from zero and all indicated a link between spanking and increased risk for detrimental child outcomes.

Spanking is nigger-tier parenting. Smack your wife if you have too, don't smack your kids.
http://psycnet.apa.org/?&fa=main.doiLanding&doi=10.1037/fam0000191

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

Noice. But nothing beats (kek) the open palm, the warmth of the (almost purple) spanked area

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

There's never a cut off age.

Ryder Smith
Ryder Smith

Pull down her pants to her knees, bend her over my lap then spank her until she behaves or I get hard. She's really submissive

Jayden Roberts
Jayden Roberts

femdom
switch
Disgusting. Do you let your bitch fuck you too?

Hunter Russell
Hunter Russell

I was never spanked as a child and somehow ended up with a femdom spanking fetish. I always figured it was like incest, where most people into it are only children.

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

top kek, too good to be true

Caleb Hill
Caleb Hill

What if she is 17+ and likes it?

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

letting her wear pants
I would definitely suggest changing this. Women should only wear skirts/dresses.
Pretty good besides that.

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

If she likes it at all just use it as reward instead of punishment.

Thomas Phillips
Thomas Phillips

If you have to keep disciplining them after they've learned to read then you have failed as a parent.

Jaxon Young
Jaxon Young

She makes me approve everything she wears before she leaves the house

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

It's okay if she likes it. Just don't get caught.

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

Tell her that she's gonna be spanked as a reward then, hthat way she will strive to satisfy your terms in order to get her spanking

Brody James
Brody James

At that age she should be married and her husband should be the one who spanks her.

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

I slap her facial cheeks if she talks back at me, and her ass cheeks if she won't do as I tell her.

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

Then why do you let her wear pants?

Kevin Jones
Kevin Jones

If you pop a boner while doing it, it's too old

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

She's not to look pretty unless she's with me.

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

There are too many variables to definititly say that corporal punishment was the cause, like I said, it's only one small part of the picture, if you reward and praise a kid for doing whats right, within a stable and loveing household, from the get go you won't have many problems (emphasis on NOT MANY) regardless of how a kid is brought up, they will push bounderies and test authority, and if you roll over with some bullshit like "no TV till you say sorry" in particular if it's in response to the kid doing something violent, some, if not all, kids will pick up on that and exploit it and do more bad things than they otherwise would.

Jaxon Barnes
Jaxon Barnes

not spanking your wife when she acts up.

Oliver Scott
Oliver Scott

slapping her face
I wouldn't do that, it can be dangerous, but that's your choice.
How could you smack a girl's bare bottom and not get hard?
Huh, that's pretty good reasoning.

Juan Young
Juan Young

This. My dad slapped my bottom a couple of times if I misbehaved when I was <4 years old, but it wasn't meant to hurt, just shock (associate bad feelings with breaking rules). I see parents on the train failing to get their six year old kids to sit down and be quiet, and I just think "It's too late to try to discipline them now"

William Rivera
William Rivera

I almost fucking killed my brother and mother, but then got knocked out by my father. Fun times.

James Cruz
James Cruz

No, nignogs just beat the shit out of their children
You need to tell your children what was their wrong doing, explain what's the punishment and why he's gettung such punishment
Beating your child just because, will create a resentful little shit and not punishing your child will create a little shit who thinks that is untouchable

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

I wouldn't do that, it can be dangerous, but that's your choice.
I do it open hand and I don't leave any marks.
She enjoys it a lot though.

Cooper Adams
Cooper Adams

If you don't spank your girl when she acts up she doesn't see you as the man in the relationship.

Benjamin Sullivan
Benjamin Sullivan

Child grabs game, punches you in the balls and locks his door
Turn of wifi, electricity and heat to childs room.
lock door from the outside

Hudson Butler
Hudson Butler

I was never beaten as a child, and im fucking arab.

What is it with you white savages? Why do you think violence should be part of a childs upbringing?

Henry Taylor
Henry Taylor

And btw I was justified in what I did.

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

This is called projection.

Your parents walked all over you. Your parents taught you that violence is the answer.

If you teach your kid not to use fists to solve problems, but words, he will do that out of respect for you. If you yell, threaten, or beat your children they will not respect you and your authority over them is lost.

Elijah Rodriguez
Elijah Rodriguez

Potatoniggers and kielbasaniggers are truly the untermenschen of Europe.

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

They think obedience and fear = respect

Hunter Cox
Hunter Cox

Sounds like a nice psycho house to be trapped in for years. Why almost to the point of killing? That's pretty extreme

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

Fuck off swede. Look where this philosophy has landed your entire nation and the ruination of your people and homeland.

Jaxon Taylor
Jaxon Taylor

The last time (and the second time ever) I spanked my son, he was seven. Time outs, restriction, confiscation of video/tv, worked well and I think was better for the both of us in the long run. Both times I spanked my kid, he'd made me angry and I don't think that's the right frame of mind to correct your kids.

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

Me too and I ended up in jail for minor.

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

3-5 for punishment, 18+ for amusement

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

Wrong. Spanking is bad when over-used, because at that point the spanking doesn't mean anything other than "no matter what I do, I'll get hit, do I'll just fucking do it anyways". But when used sparingly in really bad situations, it transmits the idea that whatever deserved the spanking was really negative and moulds the instinct into thinking that action will bring nothing but pain and displeasure.

Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

Your a fag
Children have conscious thought and explaining why you hit them (and if you really knew anything about kids, if they trust you (just like any other human), you can do literally anything to them and reinforce it as positive) relatively would clear up anything, and on top of that, they aren't fucking programmed computers, they are fucking thinking, free-willed human beings. Anything is possible, because are all free-thinking and subjugating yourself to the rules of your own mind was your first mistake. If a child felt the hit was deserved, it would have no harm and would learn a lesson.

Owen Jackson
Owen Jackson

Mandatory government propaganda schooling can do that to a population.

We didn't stop threatening them. We didn't stop yelling at them, we didn't start to raise them peacefully. Maybe we don't beat them, but we hand them over to the state at the ripe age of 1, and they stay until they're 15-16 years old.

Elijah Rogers
Elijah Rogers

Depends if they are little freshman fucks

Leo Ross
Leo Ross

The "harm" is the physical injury of the impact of being hit, not psychological

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

Pain is fun and has been fun to me since I was a child. Pain is not inherently harmful. It is chosen to be perceived as such.

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

Nah, I was just exaggerating.
In reality what happened is I had a pretty hardcore fight with my brother, in which I was justified, because he started it. But then my mum after hearing screams decided to get involved for whatever reason and protect my brother, and so I instinctively pushed her away. Then my father got angry, ran to me and basically knocked me out.
The "killing" part was because my mother when falling hit her head pretty hard. And also my brother wasn't in the best condition either.
But honestly I was the closest to dying in that whole situation, so nothing too serious.

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

Apparently they smacked you a little too hard, where the fuck did you learn to spell?

Connor Myers
Connor Myers

Sorry to hear that. Too bad your mother didn't get lasting damage like you probably did from her shitty parenting.

Nothing too serious

Time to reset your craydar, my friend. You're giving your parents excuses! Don't let them off the hook for fucking you and your brother over.

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

When I was 12 or 13, I received my first paddlin' from the principal at my middle school. I was a few incidents shy from being sent to day treatment, full of juvenile delinquents. I wasn't THAT bad, just nonstop class clown antics and highly obnoxious PDA.

My parents sat in and watched, and he pulled out this fucking thing that looked like something the Super Mutants from Fallout would carry. I bent over, and took it stoically with a blank face; which pissed him off to no end.

Turns out, sports and extra-curricular activities helped me a lot more than a few love-taps from some fat asshole.

Robert Mitchell
Robert Mitchell

Typing fast and not being bothered to use spell check.
I know it's bad.

Tyler Fisher
Tyler Fisher

While I largely agree, it should be pointed out that corporal punishment works on children too young to understand reason. If your 2 year old wants to touch things he shouldn't, a smack is more effective than a logical debate, and far more memorable.

Also, you have to be careful about pushing the nonviolence agenda lest it go too far and your child grows up to be a pussy who can't even stand up to a bully. In many cases, violence IS the answer, just not in parenting.

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

Yes, pegging is something that happens twice a week or so.
Because it can look nice. Why wouldn't he?

Jackson Gray
Jackson Gray

But knowing when to use force is a much higher respect. Pacifism is right, under the pretense the life was never lost, which allows harm to be a great equalizer and death can be the ultimate rebirth.

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

I think its 100% illegal to punish a child violantely here

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

You got it wrong, my friend, my parents are really cool people.
It's my brother who always was a little twat. Seriously hate him so much, hope he dies in pain. But not too soon, because that would make my parents sad.
But anyway that guy is the most fucking sleazy piece of shit in the universe. ALWAYS started the fight with me for no reason, and then after getting punched a few times ran to my parents or grandparents crying that I'm aggressive. And then they would punish me (rarely physically, they are really peaceful people). And he fucking loved it. That he had power over me, because they always believed him, because he was 2 years younger, so obviously he couldn't ever have possibly lied, right?
Haven't talked to him in years, but seriously FUCK THAT GUY.

Easton Campbell
Easton Campbell

Most girl I met liked to receive and give it both. Funny cause when I was 15 I got spanked at home and by my girlfriend both.
You can spank for endorphins enducement and you can spank for inflicting real pain. Never got the cane? You don't know the pain!

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

Muh Projection

Come on man. I know you're shitposting but you can't honestly think making broad assumptions about someone you don't know is going to bait anybody anymore... right?

I'll humor you for fun though. Aside from being 100% wrong about my upbringing you seem to fail to understand that children need to be taught reason... for a reason. They don't innately understand or comprehend it. Sometimes these children act out and throw tantrums. It happens no matter what because at the end of the day they're still children. Reasoning with a child throwing his toys around and screaming his head off won't work. Eventually he'll come to recognize that the most his daddy does when he acts out is wag his finger and tell him he's a bad boy. He'll learn that he can do whatever he wants. It doesn't matter if you take away his toy or put him in timetimeout became your philosophy is inherently incapable of FORCING him to listen to any of it. Children learn quickly but they can't see past the surface for quite awhile. Doing whatever he wants with no consequence > Not doing what I want because daddy said it was bad. Have fun raising your little dindu.

Jackson Moore
Jackson Moore

I've had relationships where it's been male dom femdom but I've never found a girl who's into both

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

Pacifism is right, under the pretense the life was never lost, which allows harm to be a great equalizer and death can be the ultimate rebirth.
Care to put down the bong and phrase that in a way that makes sense in English?

Noah Hall
Noah Hall

Broadly agree with you. However, comparing smacking with murder is a bit much. I have never hit my two kids but they know or should I say 'feel' there is they cannot cross in case I do hit them. Call it the ultimate deterrent if you will.

So where do you stand on the implied threat of violence if they refuse to step off? What do you suggest if they do indeed kick you in the balls and grab the video game?

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

If the kid touches something I don't want it to touch, it is my fault. I have responsibility as an adult to have that item out of reach before this mentally retarded (compared to adults) kid takes it and hurts himself. I can put up fences and gates so they don't fall, I supervise play outside so they don't run into the street to begin with, etc.

tl;dr
Prevention is key.

If the kid does not understand "no", or "don't do that", why would they understand a smack? Wouldn't that just be another random experience in a big blur of life that the toddler percieves?

Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

Previous was a switch, it's a femdom chick now. I'd say switch is most easiest to run into, cause western teens-early 20s people have various kinks at the same time, so liking maledom and femdom both is not a rare occasion.

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

You fuckin god damn Micks, were you both drunk when you went to fists?

Henry Kelly
Henry Kelly

How do they learn not to be a fucking retard if they don't have a chance to make mistakes? Your overprotectiveness will be their undoing.

Carson Hall
Carson Hall

pegging is something that happens twice a week or so
Faaaag
Because it can look nice
No, it can't.
Why wouldn't he?
Because a woman should wear skirts/dresses. Her wearing pants is unfeminine. It should only be done as a punishment.

Thomas King
Thomas King

No one should ever be hit or spanked for any reason. There are better methods of disciplining children. Taking away stuff they like and putting them into time out in their room/or making them go and sit on the stairs for 15 minutes is like torture to them.

Grayson Green
Grayson Green

If the kid does not understand "no", or "don't do that", why would they understand a smack?
Because pain is bad and is natures way of making you not do something.

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

This.
And we wonder why our countries are falling.

Elijah Butler
Elijah Butler

Well it isn't satisfying when using objects to spank. It just isn't. Let alone you can miscalculate the force and you may inflict serious pain and even damage.

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

paddled

All I got was fists from my father...

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

If the kid does not understand "no", or "don't do that", why would they understand a smack? Wouldn't that just be another random experience in a big blur of life that the toddler percieves?
Because physical stimuli creates neuronal paths in your brain that very reliably prevent the child from ever doing it again.

I supervise play outside so they don't run into the street to begin with
No wonder all Swedes are fags. Being able to play with other kids without supervision is incredibly important part of child's development.

Ryder Morris
Ryder Morris

lets your children play video games
doesn't push healthy hobbies onto them
has raised a child to even kick when he doesn't get what he wants

You're part of the problem.

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

Exactly, spanking should only be done with an open hand in her bare bottom.

Hunter Edwards
Hunter Edwards

Why would you like to torture your child?

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

gigantic meta-analysis
n-nuh uh I don't like the results so nobody knows
10/10 science there lad

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

I did make an assumption, that your parents hit you. So you're protecting your child from your own parents. If you weren't hit by your parents, do you think they're wrong? Would you like them to have done that?

How do they learn to not be fucking retarded

You negotiate. If they kid is throwing a temper tantrum over not getting a certain toy that maybe another kid is playing with atm, you say "I see you're upset, but that toy is taken. If you play for 10 minutes with this toy, you can have that toy later. Agreed?"

And with this method you're also teaching them to make better deals for themselves (the kid will of course say 'within 5 MINUTES!!') so you might have to bid high at 15 minutes to get down to 10, and they learn the principle of deferral of gratification.

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

Also you do realize that the most dominant women are actually the ones that crave to be dominated the most, right?

Alexander Johnson
Alexander Johnson

I agree unsupervised play is essential. I'm talking early ages like 0-2 years old when I say "supervising play"

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

And when they take their stuff back, leave their room anyway and refuses to sit on the stairs? What will you do?

The problem with this line of thought is that it assumes your child is just going to listen to you. If that were true then discipline wouldn't even be necessary in the first place.

[Insert Anything Else]
[Insert Any Other Hobby]
Children can't exercise free will

I think you are.

Michael Price
Michael Price

They want to be tamed. It's in their nature, and a dominating woman has probably not had many men willing to break her in.

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

Pain have to come with an understanding of the fuck up commited. Certain amount of strokes for certain thing. No random hitting, no agressive burst outs on kids. Saturday morning, bench and reading out why and how many strokes you would get for fuck ups. Makes you understand the legal system a bit.
fag
Man and woman involved. No man in sight. Explain yourself. Why are there pleasure spots in the area then?
shouldn't wear pants
Women can wear whatever she likes unless it's part of 24/7 maledom where you dictate her otherwise or you live in a radical traditionalist family.

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

You negotiate
molyneyx book
Do you know why no ones taking you seriously.

Lucas Cooper
Lucas Cooper

I'll wait

Jason Hughes
Jason Hughes

You're not even good at this. Why are you shitposting so hard? You could at least try to use a fallacy on the rest of my argument or make up some excuse as to why you made many more assumptions than that.

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

in her bare bottom
Wew, that's pretty lewd.

Wyatt Parker
Wyatt Parker

Yup. And the one who gets to do it, gets to witness the absolute mindfuck they undergo, he struggle between their reality up until that time and their instincts that scream to be submissive.

It's fucking priceless

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

I've never dropped my maledom. Why would I show weakness. I dictate everything from what she wears to who she hangs out with to what she does and I have to approve all of it

Joseph Allen
Joseph Allen

You negotiate.
No angry little kid throwing a tantrum is going to even have the capacity to negotiate, sven. Kids are selfish little idiots, reason doesn't work with them when they're throwing tantrums.

Charles Butler
Charles Butler

Women can wear whatever she likes
No, a woman will wear what her husband tells her.
How else are you supposed to spank her?
Keep up being a great guy.

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

Some are, some are real alphas of their sex.
open hand
That's plebian hick thing to do to your kids
objects
damage
No?cane and paddle are used in Asia and in European aristocratic families to this day, no health damage to the kid whatsoever. Crazy pain? Perhaps. Health damage? No.

Isaac Lewis
Isaac Lewis

Because it pleases me to know they suffer more by sitting for 15 minutes and staring at a wall than they do by being hit and then learning to hit others to get what they want

They don't.
I have a ton of cosuins and they are rowdy as fuck. You pick their stupid asses up and put them on the stairs. If they keep getting up, they go in their room. If they keep fucking around, all toys and games are taken for the day. They learn fast. And they don't learn to just avoid or lie/hide like they do if they get spanked.

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

why would they understand a smack?
You're being willfully ignorant if you think they won't. Pain is an evolved response to protect all animals from harm. When we touch a fire, we feel pain, so that we know not to touch that fire again, and to take steps to avoid that sensation in the future. We remember pain far more than we remember pleasure, because the animal that forgets pain doesn't survive very long.

Now, what separates us from the rest of the animals is our capacity for advanced reason. This means we don't have to beat each other, we can have civil discourse. However, small children have a very poor capacity for reason, but the pain response works as well as an adult's.

Consider; when a small child torments a dog to the point where it snaps at the child's hand, what do you think the child will remember more, all those warnings you told him, or the pain of the dog biting him?

I'm not for corporal punishment in principle and would rather talk to my child than to smack her, but I have a 1 year old and she has zero capacity to reason. But she can certainly avoid actions that result in pain, and this behavior can be exploited as a teaching tool until she is old enough to understand rational (at a child's level, obviously) arguments.

Christopher Perry
Christopher Perry

and then learning to hit others to get what they want
There's nothing wrong with boys solving their differences by fighting. You're a total faggot.

Adam Allen
Adam Allen

I think a better solution is to just wait them out, depending on the age. If they're too young to grasp your logic, just stonewall them and deny them the reaction they want. I think it's better for a child because it reinforces that tantrums don't work and that you have to be smarter than that.

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

Except that it teaches violence and hatred and allows the idea that hitting/putting your hands on someone resolves differences and conflicts.

Hillary Clinton was probably spanked, and she learned to bomb countries.

Donald Trump wasn't, and he negotiates and makes deals.

You're a racist.

Grayson Foster
Grayson Foster

I was actually at a loss for words when we first started dating. She said she was submissive but now I control every aspect of her life. She's never had someone to keep her in check.

It also really turns me on how I trained her to say that her only purpose in life is to keep me happy.

Eli Phillips
Eli Phillips

No no, see, if a child throws a tantrum, violently hit them and chimp out. That'll teach them.

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

It's never happened to me

When it does happen? Because it happens.

Jayden Price
Jayden Price

I'm 22 and my dad still takes me over his knee, pulls my pants down and full on spanks me if I do something bad or stupid. Not bare butt though that would be weird.

To be fair, I still live at home.

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

she can certainly avoid actions that result in pain
That said, there are few cases where it is more practical to resort to pain as a teaching tool. It's more for things that are immediately dangerous, like if they're going to touch a hot oven or something.

Too many parents seem to get frustrated and upset, when all you have to do is get creative and outsmart your child. It isn't hard to manipulate a child, but you have to know their motivations and desires, which means you have to actually pay attention to them.

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

Did you misquote...?

Liam King
Liam King

tfw no bf to paddle your booty for being a bad girl

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

Are you a qt3.14 gril? If so that's really hot

Samuel Lopez
Samuel Lopez

I love how most people in this thread don't have children yet, but are already planning on hitting them.

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

tits or gtfo

Julian Collins
Julian Collins

0/10

Jose Martinez
Jose Martinez

Chimp out

Oh, you're on nigger level thought process. I know this is hard to grasp but physical discipline can be delivered without anger.

Joseph Richardson
Joseph Richardson

Except that it teaches violence and hatred and allows the idea that hitting/putting your hands on someone resolves differences and conflicts.
It does solve issues. That's just a fact.

Hillary Clinton was probably spanked, and she learned to bomb countries.
Donald Trump wasn't, and he negotiates and makes deals.
I'm 100% sure it was the other way around. You can make deals only as a strong person, and you can become a strong person only by fighting. That's how you become a man.

You're a racist.
Off course I am, duh.

Benjamin Green
Benjamin Green

Mohammed will come to be the male figure you need in your life seeing how Germans are all limp wristed cuckbois

Parker Sullivan
Parker Sullivan

They're fucking moronic. A lot of Sup Forums users are mouth breathing retards. They're just useful for the causes we have.

Isaiah Adams
Isaiah Adams

He's a boy

Wyatt White
Wyatt White

Hitting someone, period, is chimping out. If you are unable to solve the issue with human interaction, you're a chimp. Doesn't matter how non-angry you are.

M-MY CHILD'S MISBEHAVING! LIKE A YOUNG APE. TIME TO BE THE ADULT APE. REEEE REEE!!!

Joseph Ward
Joseph Ward

Yes, this is logically sound.

Charles White
Charles White

Because it pleases me to know they suffer more
Sadist.
than they do by being hit and then learning to hit others to get what they want
Literally the dumbest statement in this thread, there is absolutely no evidence that corporal punishment teaches children to use violence, and quite alot to suggests that the opposite is true, like the fact that violence in British schools has gone up since caning was banned.

Dylan Wood
Dylan Wood

M-MUH CHILD WHO IS DEVELOPMENTALLY INCAPABLE OF IMPULSE CONTROL IS REACTING LIKE AN ANIMAL

QUICK, BURN HIM ON THE STOVE.
Abuse!

I MEAN, HIT HIS ASS HARD AND LEAVE MARKS. THAT'S NOT ABUSE.

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

reasoning with an unruly child
you're a retard

Adam Morris
Adam Morris

She sounds perfect. Why haven't you married her yet?

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

We don't take kindly to kids acting like kids around here...

Even if he's 3... 4... 5...
Hit him.

Beat the fuck out of that kid.

Teach 'em young how we solve our problems in America... And they'll grow up to do the same to others...

Learn 'em a lesson. It's a dog eat dog world out there... My child who depends upon me for his protection and well being... Gonna' get BEAT the next time he acts like a child IN THIS HOUSE!!!

Aiden James
Aiden James

There are too many variables
Meta-analysis is therefore not right

But

since caning was banned in British schools, incidences of violence against staff and pupils has massively increased
You're fucking contradicting yourself.

So spanking and consequences of it has too many variables according to you
But somehow you do use a very simple correlation = causation.

And nothing you say is supported by studies.

William Myers
William Myers

oooooooooh dadddy nooo pleeeaasseee

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

I still got paddled until I was 19 here in Alberta.

Lucky you

James Long
James Long

I don't know about cute but gril yes. I don't find it hot just super embarassing. Like he hits me for watching anime, as an example of what is considered bad enough.

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

If you want your child to grow up into a responsible adult then you need to teach them that there's a limit to how much he can act like a little shit.

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

Submitting to a woman and investing your trust in Dominant doesn't make you weak. It take some balls to do.
By what I read I can see you are a shit Dom. Dom and Sub are ought to make each other happy, it's not one-sided relationship, my friend.
t. Someone who Subed, Dommed and Switched.
woman will wear whatever her husband tells her
In Saudi Arabia.

Josiah Long
Josiah Long

And annoying one at that. I was driving a bus few weeks ago and a child threw a massive tantrum. The mum apparently believed all this non violence bullshit and so she couldn't in no way stop her child from misbehaving. Finally some guy came to her and ordered her to get the fuck out of the bus if she's unable to make her child to act civilized. Stupid bitch, all that was needed was one fucking smack and all would've been fine.

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

Now Remember Son...
Ya come to ya daddy for anything you need.

Except if you act like a kid.

If you do that, you gonna get BEAT.

We act like ADULTS IN THIS HOUSE

Dad I'm 6, I can't, I am physically and developmentally distinct from an adult

THAT'S BEATIN' WORDS, TIMMY! GET IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM!!!!

Noah Price
Noah Price

When you antagonise someone on the street, what happens? You get punched.

I don't see why it's a problem to teach your kids that pushing buttons get you smacked

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

For a woman, there is no age limit

Nicholas Stewart
Nicholas Stewart

Puberty

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

Exactly.

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

Cane is the only normal way to uphold discipline and Europeam culture.
ITT plebeian hicks who use hands, belts, spoons like niggers they are

Blake Butler
Blake Butler

SCREAMING LIKE A CHILD IN A DEPARTMENT STORE FOR A TOY?

CHILDREN ARE TOTALLY IN CONTROL OF THEIR ACTIONS, AND THEIR IMPULSES, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO DESIRE AND WANTS

THE FACT YOU DID THIS, TIMMY, MEANS YOU'RE GETTING... BEAT.

YOU DON'T ACT LIKE THIS IN A STORE FOR A TOY. YOU'RE AN ADULT. NOW START ACTING LIKE ONE.

ANON IT'S NOT CHIMPING OUT, I'M NOT ANGRY

wild chimp noises

Ian Edwards
Ian Edwards

She's still technically married to some faggot I never met.

He's a literal cuck. They're separated but he still gives her cash even though the divorce is going to be clean.

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

NRW
R
W

James Gomez
James Gomez

You need a bf who'll paddle you instead for liking that nerd shit

Nicholas King
Nicholas King

user, YOU are the reason why millennials are a bunch of fucking babies.

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

Post pics

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

No, user, even DOGS FUCKING KNOW NOT TO BEAT CHILDREN

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

Spanking 3 year olds
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4024048/

Literally brings more harm than good.

Fuck off unless you can support your arguments with studies.

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

I'm not taking dom advice from someone who literally takes it up the ass twice a week.

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

Dogs have mauled children to death.This means nothing. The dog is just doing what it was trained to do, IE protect a particular individual he grew up with.

Ethan Green
Ethan Green

comparing humans to dogs
Because they are TOTALLY the same thing.

David Hall
David Hall

Useless study.

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

it's useless because I say so
Whatever child beater.

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

In Saudi Arabia
in any place men aren't pussywhipped.
ought to make each other happy, it's not one-sided relationship
It sounds like she's satisfied too.
Submitting to a woman and investing your trust in Dominant doesn't make you weak
Yes, it does.

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

Humans have beaten children to death. This means nothing. The human is just doing what it feels like doing, IE beat a defenseless child he raised.

Even fucking CHICKENS KNOW NOT TO BEAT THINGS.

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

saying it's bad for humans to act like chimpanzees
but dogs and fucking CHICKENS are ok
user. Go home.

Easton Hall
Easton Hall

Quit chimping out. Stop putting your hands on children because you don't like their behavior. Teach them instead.

I can't
Because you're a shitty fucking parent and only know how to hit to solve things, instead of taking time.

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

I don't have kids.
It's useless because it doesn't take into account genetics.

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

I was secretly hoping this was a thinly veiled spanking porn thread.

Zachary Stewart
Zachary Stewart

Good thing I'm not walking around trying to emulate animals like you, fagget.

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

pushing buttons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZatzM2xfPg

Isaac Foster
Isaac Foster

You are everytime you beat a child like a monkey.
Eek eek!!

Isaiah Davis
Isaiah Davis

No, I'm acting like a human, doing what humans have done to correct their youth for centuries.

Cooper Cooper
Cooper Cooper

Humans are one of the 5 great apes.
I would like to be more than that.

But it's okay if you want to chimp out and beat kids. Just remember, I don't like your behavior... I told you to get off Sup Forums and you're still on... Time to beat you.

But I'm an adult

Someone didn't beat you enough as a child. Time to fix that now.

Parker Lopez
Parker Lopez

Elaborate.

I was spanked once when I was real young, my dad hit me a couple times when I was a kid after that and when I was about 17 I hit him back and he stopped.

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

Show the studies that show corporal punishment works as intended with no foul effects.

You simply can't because the reality "favours" non-corporal punishment

Easton Cook
Easton Cook

married at 17
cant wear pants

You're either a Mormon or a Muslim. I'm just waiting to see what food you think girls can't eat, and that will give me the final answer

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

You're fucking contradicting yourself.
No, I never said that it was entirely due to that, only that it proves that all the bullshit about "corporal punishment teaches kids to use violence" is fundementally untrue, because if it were, cases of violence would have gone down, or at least stayed the same.
So spanking and consequences of it has too many variables according to you
Because it does, like I said before, it's only one part of a much bigger picture, a kid needs to be praised and rewarded for good behaviour as well as punished for bed behaviour.
And nothing you say is supported by studies.
Oh no, some bullshit sociologist who is almost certainly a leftist with pre-concieved notions of paranting has done some study on some down and out individuals and concluded that they are down and out because they were hit when they stepped out of line as a kid, (remember that anti-corporal punishment types always frame corp punishment as "beating" "assaulting" and "child abuse") rather than having shitty unsupportive, and inatentive parants in general.

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

See, spanking is good. It taught you to hit.

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

fistfight with my father at 15
kek what a nigger thing to do

Jose Gomez
Jose Gomez

GUYS... BEFORE I LEAVE
I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW

IF SOMEONE HAS SOMETHING YOU WANT, YOU TAKE IT BY FORCE.

IF SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING YOU DON'T LIKE, BEAT THEM.

AND REMEMBER

VIOLENCE IS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, THE ANSWER TO SOLVING HUMAN BEHAVIORAL ISSUES.

PLEASE, BEAT YOUR CHILDREN. AND ALLOW THEM TO BEAT THEIR CHILDREN.

AMEN.

Isaiah Wright
Isaiah Wright

I used to mildly beat my ex. I was in a weird place at the time. I slapped her probably twenty five times over a six month period. She would cry and bitch but than be super hot to fuck . Here's the thing. Being an abusive dom isn't worth it. I felt like shit about myself and your submissive is always looking for weakness. You're not a human being, you're a fucking character. You're playing a role. It's way more stressful than a regular vanilla relationship. I stay away from crazy misogynistic submissive bitches like the plague.

Easton Peterson
Easton Peterson

Not controlling your girl's diet

If it was up to her she'd eat chocolate and wine for every meal.

Do you want her to get fat?

Juan Howard
Juan Howard

I had a shit childhood, so I'd really like others to have shit childhood too
t. average pro-spanker

It's hilarious people are even bothering to discuss this.

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

lel /thread

Tyler Gutierrez
Tyler Gutierrez

I hope you choke to death. You're a horrible piece of shit and have mental issues.
You were probably spanked as a kid.

Joseph Russell
Joseph Russell

sarcasm is lowest form of wit.

You can't seem to argue a point without trying to personally insult other posters - comparing them to various types of animals. It's almost as if you don't have a point, other than that violence is an animalistic trait and that spanking cannot be done in a controlled, learned environment.

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

He is a shit Dom. Period.
pussywiped
Respecting women doesn't make you pussywiped, dumb arsehole.
Yes, it does
No, my friend. You just don't understand DS.
Spanking should be done from the age of 8 to the age of 16.

Connor Taylor
Connor Taylor

Have you ever tried to reason with a 5 year old?

Christopher Phillips
Christopher Phillips

Here's my epic refutal of a studies
leftist bullshit
Simply epic

Fact is, no studies support your arguments in favour of corporal punishment

bullshit leftist sociologist
Is not a refutal.
It's an ad hominem

Show the studies that show spanking is beneficial for 8-16 year olds.

I can't reason
therefore I'll just beat it still
Chimp

Christopher Ortiz
Christopher Ortiz

Look here:

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

Why would you date a woman who can't control her fucking diet? Why would you date anyone who leads unhealthy lifestyle?
Both are retarded either way.
Insecure much? What's wrong with pegging? I was pegged by a Submissive girl too. What's the problem?

James Walker
James Walker

Polish ape acting like apes
Who would have thought.

Hope you rupture your stomach ether addict.

Evan Johnson
Evan Johnson

European aristocracy to this day, British school until recently, modern Asia like Korea and Singapore. Here's your studies.

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

inb4
le Deadpool got pegged so its not gay

David Jenkins
David Jenkins

Name a few random countries
Epic argument.

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

Sweden was the first to go with this retarded new methods of bringing up your child. They were also the first to turn massively leftist.
In Poland you still bring up your child traditionally. And Poland is a good conservative place.
Coincidence?

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

Just tired of people saying hitting people is good.
Obviously it's an archaic form of discipline and we need to find better avenues to educate young and old alike.

Kayden Reed
Kayden Reed

Even the most liberal, restrained person on earth will hit you if you push them too far.

Owen Ward
Owen Ward

Yeah and that's not okay.
People are chimpies.

Brandon James
Brandon James

So you have no studies.

Sweden
retard new methods
leftist
New methods supported by studies.
Poland calling empiricism retarded.
Discrediting them because they're "leftist" is an ad hominem.

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

Where are you on the autism spectrum

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

you got spanked at 15? bare? thats questionable friend.

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

my mom hit me once when i was being a brat and she and i both felt extremely guilty afterwards and cried

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

Pretty much this.
I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the idea that sociologists are left wing and therefor this will skew their findings on things, academia, particularly in that feild are notoriously left wing and that is well known. You accuse me of using a logical fallacy when you yourself have used a simple "appeal to authority" fallacy by saying "well some studies say it's bad, so it's bad".

Adam Lopez
Adam Lopez

Was he???
gay
Sexual act between man and woman can't be gay by definition.
Toвapищ, мeня, бpaтa и cecтpy пopoли тpocтью, пaдлoм и poзгaми и y нac былo чyдecнoe дeтcтвo. Пoeздки в Eвpoпy и нa Зaпaд кaждый мecяц, лaгepя зa pyбeжoм, cпopтивныe зaнятия c тpeнepaми, личныe кoмнaты paзмepoм c нeбoльшyю квapтиpy. Этo былa диcциплиниpoвaннaя пpoцeдypa пo cyббoтaм зa oпpeдeлeнныe пpocтyпки. Hикaкoй aгpeccии, yнижeний или caдизмa. Пpивитиe пoнимaния "дeйcтвиe-->пocлeдcтвиe".
Maybe you should have a look at those countries? Maybe you should have a look at the difference in British school system after caning was banned?

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

From 8 to 16 with cane, paddle or rods on a bare bottom by a governess or one of the parents.

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

You're either a Mormon or a Muslim
Neither, and I resent the implication that one has to believe in magic to understand that women need to be kept under control.
what's wrong with getting fucked up my ass?
Gee, I don't know.

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

Changing the word used to refer to X, doesn't change X itself.

Liam Bailey
Liam Bailey

No one's ever too old for a good spanking

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

The biggest redpill in your life: most of the studies are made by leftists.

Oliver Watson
Oliver Watson

O V E N

V

E

N

Andrew Cooper
Andrew Cooper

cane, paddle or rods
No, it should only be with an open hand.

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

Some studies
Pretty much all of them

And those studies are supported by statistics, numbers etc.

It's not a simple appeal to authority, you don't think I've read the papers?

If they're left wing their findings are destined to be skewed
k

Where are all the right wing studies in favour of corporal punishment?

Try to support your argument with an actual study.

you should have a look at the difference in British school system after caning was banned?
Is not a study unless you're able to factor out tons of other variables.
It's like saying ice cream causes crime or crime causes icecream consumption because the 2 have a pretty much universal correlation.

empiricism doesn't support my point of view
fucking leftists.

Leo Stewart
Leo Stewart

Told you all those studies that say what you thing they say are biased.
Give me just one that takes into account genetic effects. There's none. It's all bullshit ideological nonsense that has nothing to do with real science.

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

If you are a plebeian redneck.
You are well-aware how it's easy to fit data for your bias. That's what modern sociology is all about. Go prep the bull.
Exactly. What's wrong? There are pleasure spots.

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

When you notice they start getting wet from the spanking, its too old

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

Any age is too old if you ask me. I think its perverted. I dont think anyones hands should be going anywhere near any minors ass. Especially a baby. I mean theyre pussy and butthole is right there. Its pretty perverted im just saying. Especially on the bare ass. Its sexual

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

Based potato

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

They're biased (and therefore wrong) because I say so
It's all bullshit ideological nonsense that has nothing to do with real science
You have no arguments.

Empricism doesn't support your point of view so instead of adjusting to new information you just call it biased or wrong.

Between similar risk groups, children with no spanking will on average do better than children with a history of being spanked.

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

Your a pedophile if you touch kids asses straight up

Easton Sanders
Easton Sanders

Spanking
Lowering your child's IQ

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

Spent the weekend with this family, and their youngest son is a high strung twat most the time who didn't listen to his parents and was constantly causing issues, and I don't think they've ever spanked him. Some kids you can reason with, and for others, the only thing that works is physical reinforcement.

Aiden Torres
Aiden Torres

Once they start

Bro...that's the worst possible time to stop. :^)

Brandon Thomas
Brandon Thomas

Chicken and the egg. Not everyone finds spanking sexual. People fetishize everything. Should we stop letting kids play with balloons because people wack off to balloons?

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

Jersey
Filthy pedo.
(Keked though)

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

Yes, pegging is something that happens twice a week or so.

Asher Kelly
Asher Kelly

Anyone who spanks their kids is a pedophile and should be in prison.

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

Dumbest argument ever. Leaf that dont make any sense. It is sexual if you deny it its because you get off to doing it pedophile

Mason Martin
Mason Martin

Pretty much all of them
Where are all the right wing studies in favour of corporal punishment?
I've just said that academia is very left wing, if a "right wing" (for want of a better term) person hypthasises that corporal punishment is good, or at least not detrimental, it doesn't get published or that aspiring academic gets failed through peer review, because it's not the same as, say, medical science, where things are far more cut and dry and there is less room for peoples personal ideoloigies to sway the results
And those studies are supported by statistics, numbers etc.
Ok, show me a case were, in a place, (school, country, etc) were corporal punishment was banned, it led to a definitive drop in crime, anti-social behaviour, drug addiction, unemployment, better school results, etc
I've given you an example where the oposite has been found to be true, of British schools in the late '80's and '90's, were after corporal punishment was banned, afterwards there was a definative rise in violence against both staff and fellow pupils.
It's ideology, like when, again to use my country as an example, in 1988 semi-automatic centre fire rifles were banned and in 1997 handguns were banned with the assertion (including from the majority of "crime experts" and "gun violence experts"), that these bans would A.) end mass shootings and B.) reduce gun violence and make society safer, the result both gun crime and general violent crime, saw a marked spike after the bans with gun crime still not below pre-1997 levels to this day. Did the "experts" change their minds about the ban? Were the bans receeded or changed? No. Because it was all dictated by fear and ideology.

Xavier Powell
Xavier Powell

You should NEVER spank or hit a child EVER you fucking leaf. You shouldn't even punish them instead explain, in detail, to them what they did was wrong and how they can avoid doing it in the future

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

Spanking has been proven to have absolutely no positive effect on behavior at all, and often makes kids more rebellious and gives them trauma. I don't get mad at people who are unaware and spank their kids, my parents spanked me, but if you're going to deny science and continue to use violence against children then you're a nigger. Parenting classes should be mandatory and CPS should check up on ALL kids, not just ones already suspected of being abused.

Cameron Allen
Cameron Allen

Also forgot to add, there there was another mass shooting in 2010 in Cumbria, with the result being that said "experts" concluding that it was because the gun laws are not tight enough, even though we already have some of the tightest laws in the world, definition of madness, keep doing the same thing while expecting diferent results.

Dylan Gutierrez
Dylan Gutierrez

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

government should raise our children

Ryder Bailey
Ryder Bailey

isnt there some agency where you can denounce degenerates in Russia?

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

If your child doesn't behave when he/she's at least 9, then you should spank yourself on the head with a bullet.

Cooper Cooper
Cooper Cooper

were corporal punishment was banned, it led to a definitive drop in crime, anti-social behaviour, drug addiction, unemployment, better school results, etc
Are you acting like corporal punishment is literally the only variable?
That's insane.

I've never denied there are more variables.

Again, studies that factor out other variables all come to the same conclusion, corporal punishment is detriminental.

if a "right wing" (for want of a better term) person hypthasises that corporal punishment is good, or at least not detrimental, it doesn't get published or that aspiring academic gets failed through peer review
Where are the examples where that happened?

And there are enough studies that show guns don't cause crime, and then you have American states where states with more guns tend to have less crime.
It's not the same thing as corporal punishment.
No studies favour corporal punishment, there are studies that favour less gun control.

Jack Harris
Jack Harris

never, if you need a slap you need a fucking slap, your age is irrelevant

Dylan Baker
Dylan Baker

/pol/thread/79745005#p79745005

Media lying about origin of star image.

I think the main hashtag could be #dishonestmedia maybe #ffsfactcheck could be another. Also add other hashtags to trumps account and mainstream and alt news

Proof http://archive.is/Sc6qA

Please don't ignore this this could have a large effect on public opinion and you can help turn it around. Even if thats just shit posting to keep the thread going please do so.

Bentley Howard
Bentley Howard

What's the cut-off age for non-sex spankings Sup Forums? Here in Canada it's legally 12,
that's fucked up, so if you paddle a 13 year old you have to have sex with her?

i know it's the current year, but that's just wrong

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

Those some ugly looking fake tits on that strapping young man.
Looks like he stuffed a couple of oranges inside his girl clothes.

Sebastian Carter
Sebastian Carter

when they start saying
harder daddy harder

Joshua Gomez
Joshua Gomez

hmmm
ameirca......
fuckin dick inspects.....
:o unfathomable

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

its perverted
Its sexual
So? That's why it's so good, you get that bonus.

Noah Powell
Noah Powell

Positive reinforcement -> add something pleasurable
Negative reinforcement -> taking away something unpleasurable
Positive punishment -> adding something unpleasurable
Negative punishment -> removing something pleasurable

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

not marrying your daughter yourself
Are you seriously this worthless? Raising a wife for some other man?

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

lollllll

this one goes out to your mother, fuck her

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

Raising a wife for some other man?
this. any man who doesnt marry his own daughter is a cuck

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

LOL TIL YOU WERE 19 LOL
WHAT
IN
THE
FUCK

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

Its only sexual if you make it sexual

pervert

Leo Roberts
Leo Roberts

Never too old. If your gf or wife doesn't know when she deserves a spanking, you have failed.

Leo Taylor
Leo Taylor

That's when you start spanking them with your dick, idiot

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

you run the risk of them doing shit for the sole purpose of getting spanked

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

You're never too old in a household with Mexican values. If you fuck up then somebody is getting the fucking sandal.

Brody White
Brody White

Hey, mate, daddy/daughter fun times is good but marrying her is bad. Unless it's an extreme circumstance, like your wife dies and so you need a replacement.

James Rogers
James Rogers

Agreed. The father should always get first crack at the daughter to guarantee future suitors that she's up to standards in terms of womanliness

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

If it's good enough for Singaporeans it's good enough for me. Never mind those Jewish studies which use niggers as if they're people. Lol 'spanking lowers IQ'.

Noah Flores
Noah Flores

screencap me sempai

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

beating your kid
Whats up achmed and pajeet

Julian White
Julian White

studies that factor out other variables all come to the same conclusion, corporal punishment is detriminental.
I've been searching around and did manage to find this one book
http://www.corpun.com/books6.htm
One key point it makes, which I though was interesting is that corporal punishment is effective, "when it is supported by the local community".

Logan Ross
Logan Ross

Yeah, it's a mans right to do his daughter when she's little. She's his, he made her, he loves her like nobody else can.

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

Disciplining your children through physically is sometimes really necessary otherwise they'll just grow up to be spoiled brats with no sense of limits to their actions.

t. someone who was beaten pretty badly by his mother at the age of 9 because I got a shitty grade on my french midterm exam (french wasn't even the main language I was studying)

My mother beat me up pretty fucking badly in that stage of life, it felt like it was out of frustration rather than disciplinary action, because that's what it was. I'd look like a car hit me at 50Km/h whenever she'd """"discipline"""" me. My younger brother would get some action too, but a lot less often, and a lot less intense than me. However having grown up now and seeing my people my age acting so fucking spoiled made me realize that there was some merit in me having bruises all over my body every other day.
The most intense beating was when I got a shitty 2/20 on my french midterm exam and she started screaming saying how useless I am and how she should just throw me on the street have me work in a bakery (working in a bakery is seen as peasant type of work). She then got the metallic kitchen spoon (usually uses the wooden one). So I ran in to the salon locked the door and hid directly underneath it as to try to reinforce it. She ended up breaking the window the door had getting glass shards all over me and beating me up pretty badly, so badly i had to skip school a few days. But I don't directly blame her, she's had a fucked up life desu.
tl;dr a good spanking can be good as long as you don't cross the line and traumatize your child.

Chase Long
Chase Long

t. cuck

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

Disagree. It was made sexual when you put your bare hand on a lil girls buttcheeks staring at her butthole smackingbit like its a game. With her bending on your knee fucking cuck

Easton Fisher
Easton Fisher

"Hot hand"-punishment was very common in my childhood.

https://www.revealnews.org/article/whipped-hit-and-locked-in-closets-life-inside-some-religious-day-cares/

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

Last time my dad btfo of me I was 16 or so. I recall insulting him or something like that. I know ladies that beat their sons until 20 or something because they get home drunk.

Adrian Reed
Adrian Reed

I hit him back and he stopped
My dad wants to check my phone constantly bc he thinks I do nigger tier shit but really there's just memes on my phone. I told him no one time and he stopped trying to check my phone.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page