D'aww Man With Everything Want HUG!!!

>waaahhh I'm very handsome and have a large penis and people like to be around me and beautiful women want to have sex with me all the time
>please feel sympathy for me
>please

why does everyone think that just because a character is the lead, you're supposed to like them? it's just as interesting to watch a movie about someone who disgusts or angers you.

It was implied that he buys prostitutes. Also, he fucked his sister

Made to order by Hollywood to make "sex addiction" seem like a real disease to get several high profile stars out of their cheating scandals.

I find womens attraction to him weird because i look just like him and im not swimmin in attention.

>tfw i cant even watch movies with attractive leads or with romance anymore

>women acting causes me to experience a mixture of amusement and nausea.

Spoiler: you don't look anything like him

Spoiler: he is unremarkable looking just famous.

first the normalize incest, then pedophillia, then necrophillia, then the demons come out.

This is the most paranoid thing I've ever heard

incest was normalized by the Bible 2 thousands years ago

>first the normalize incest, then pedophillia
This has already been happening for years user

I'm talking about the demons comment

It's implied that he had a traumatic childhood, and based on little snippets of evidence, it is probable that he was abused and raped by one or more family members

He may get lots of attention from women, but he's simply incapable of building a normal relationship with anyone, and so might as well be on another planet, alone. Tbh he's one of the saddest cases in all of film

he didn't fuck his sister

i wouldn't say he's unremarkable looking. he's not particularly striking or anything but he's definitely better looking than like 80% of men out there and he's got a lot of charisma which goes a long way.

also i doubt you look anything like him.

>Oh boo hoo I got touched, waa waa

At least they got some. There are some people who go their whole lives without being so much as hugged by another. "Muh child sexual abushe" "victims" are crybabies. Suck it up, at least somebody wanted to be intimate with you.

It's implied that he fucked his sister when they were younger

Well what's worse, not getting any or getting a lot but not enjoying any of it because your soul is hollowed out and you are on a spiral of self-destruction

>he's not particularly striking or anything but he's definitely better looking than like 80% of men
Thats pretty sad because hes fairly ordinary

Neither get on my level.

so we have even less reason to empathize

he's literally had the perfect life

keep telling yourself that

I'm dying. Fuck. Maybe

>le muh rape is worse than murder meme

Fuck off faggot.

You sound upset. Im not really going to think my look alike is anything but ordinary.

post your picture so we can see how you don't actually look anything like him.

fairly ordinary yeah right

>There are some people who go their whole lives without being so much as hugged by another
U wonder why m8?

Didn't say that faggot. I've seen these threads from time to time, beta virgins who are mad because they have to empathise with a character swimming in vagina. Please just get a gf and laid already so we don't have to put up with your whining

>incapable of building a normal relationship with anyone, and so might as well be on another planet, alone
literally everyone here, but no, the tall german rich chad deserves all sympathy. Is the line drawn on fucking?
>Tbh he's one of the saddest cases in all of film
hehe

gtfo normal fag

y'all are not getting OP's point,why should someone be swimming in pussy have our sympathy?

Stop making this thread.

Most people are fat nowadays. If you lose weight you suddenly become the top 10% of looks.

>fucked his sister
wats wrong with that

things worked out better than expected

Because we deserve it! Mate!

Nothing, normies think it's wrong though

Nothing. It can be the most intimate sex ever.

fuck white people amirite fellow ctr XD

No. Director Steve McQueen WILL apologise for this bullshit, and he WILL unmake it.

>mfw my sister wanted to fuck me when we were ~14
>mfw I never let it happen and I'm happy I didn't

that either never happened

or

you are in denial, incest is so fucking steamy

No, it's implied that both of them were sexually abused as children, by adults

"We're not bad people" implies they had sex with eachother

I just fucking said it didn't happen, retard.
Nice (((reading comprehension))). Incest is pretty disg.

THE KING

you regret not doing it

do you not realize how hot a penis and a vagina get when they are blood-related

even the word incest is sexy

Not as strongly as other options, imo

You're not rich

No.