This is a 10 in wes-

this is a 10 in wes-

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xzlr2uV9VZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I...I have a darkside

Only patricians can appreciate her beauty. Plebs go for snakebitch and turbo plebs go for Delores.

What in the fuck is that dress

I don't know why people hate on her, she's fucking foxy. Like classically foxy. I wanna fuck that fox.

you guys always love rats

I absolutely love her, I have a weird history of dating butterfaces though

Like, why would you want a girl who looks normal? Everything else is normal.

She was sexy as fuck in the Hot Sluts short she did with Brie

She has strong features but she is not a butterface. A bit more and she would fall there, but not quite there.

boner inducing imo

She is absurdly beautiful in a strange way. I wanna marry my lips to her braphole

Definitely not a butterface. Would be an insult to good butterfaces. This is more like fucking curdled-milk-shit-out-through-a-lactose-intolerant-bear's-asshole face. jesus fuck

She told the designer "I look pretty whore-ish already, but how can you make me look 200% whore?"

You have no tastes.

>it's just flesh tone fabric

Who is this hawk nosed harpie?

Why do women have to dress like complete fucking sluts? I swear to God civilization is close to collapse

I always liked Clem.

>Why do women have to dress like complete fucking sluts? I swear to God civilization is close to collapse
Women have been dressing like sluts since the see-thru gowns of Ancient Egypt at least
Equally, prudes have been predicting the end of civilization since the same time
Really makes ya think

Go to sleep, Mohammed.

This.

Minoan dress too, covers everything else modestly but fully exposed the breasts.

Ancient cultures are full of nudity.

"say no more"

What good for is civilization if sluts can bring it down? Rework on your Sharia Ahmed

that whore role was fitting

It's not just sluts but shit like this too

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xzlr2uV9VZs

She looks like a trashy skank next to Brie

we are born naked you prude

Shouldn't have reported it before you posted the link
Don't you have a daughter to honour kill or stone to death or something? Does your imam know you're on an infidel website?

And that's what I love about her.

snekfu best girl

HOW CAN YOU DEFEND SUCH DEGENERACY?

I am not Muslim. I am Sup Forums

>I am not Muslim. I am Sup Forums
Absolutely no difference