Sentry vs Superman

Who would win Sup Forums?

Can marvel pull of a better Superman than DC?

even Marvel realizes Sentry was/is a mistake

No but I'm sure Reddit would lap it up

Supes is antiquated so whatever formula you come up with be it 'gods among us' or 'feared, mistrusted alien', it will never work. Also that red cape is too flamboyant to make any practical sense. 'Is he some kinda queer?' is a question nobody is asking because the character is too iconic.

Sentry is meant to be a messed up Superman. His powerset is molecule man though.

marvel's version of superman is the gladiator though.

Hyperion is better and the character in BvS

Marvel has an assload of Superman expies. Gladiator, Hyperion, Sentry, Blue Marvel and more. Hyperion and Gladiator are the closest, but there are others.

I dont know but anyone who'll portray Sentry would probably commit career suicide.

Sentry emits sunlight.
ARE WE SEEING THE PROBLEM?

Also you want to pit Sentry against Superboy Prime, they're both equally OP

He could overcharge superman. This is actually what kills superman. Gives him super cancer or some shit. Sentry would get wrecked but would certainly shorten superman's life.

Sentry also controls molecules. Superman can't do shit against that. Only way this is a fair fight is if it's Superman Prime vs Sentry/Void.

NICE REORT, YOU SPAZ

NICE DUBS, YOU SPAZ

literally anybody can defeat superman, just grab some cryptonite. but its easier to serve 1 billion stupid stories to the brain dead comic readers and capeshit followers who somehow think they are superior to telenovela fans

>cryptonite

>cryptonite
Kryptonite

Sure is Sup Forums in here

NICE TRIPS, YOU SPAZ

The guy who portrayed Tarzan could do well as Sentry.

>my word, there appears to be a thread that doesn't meet my criteria for this particular board!
>quickly! I must enter the thread and let it be known!

>cryptonite
What is that, twilight?

>Sup Forums forgets what board it's on

Kek

You're right

No