This cuck burns the American flag and then asks why he is getting death threats

Austin Campbell
Austin Campbell

This cuck burns the American flag and then asks why he is getting death threats. I get its "muh freedom of speech" but it's still disrespectful and shouldn't be done. You guys can do what you want to this fag.
Pic related, it's the cuck's Facebook where he posted the pic.

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/02/politics/donald-trump-tweet-graphic-star-hillary-clinton/index.html
http://www.nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000004108808/the-killing-of-farkhunda.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2zlPNGuPbw
http://www.forbes.com/sites/fernandoalfonso/2016/07/04/illinois-man-charged-with-desecrating-american-flag-after-posting-photos-on-facebook/#8467bae598fa
http://www.forbes.com/sites/fernandoalfonso/2016/07/04/illinois-man-charged-with-desecrating-american-flag-after-posting-photos-on-facebook/#8467bae598fa
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/700
http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/ilcs3.asp?ActID=1951&ChapterID=53
http://www.wikihow.com/Dispose-of-a-Damaged-American-Flag
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/12/09/world/cia-torture-report-key-points.html?_r=0
http://www.forbes.com/sites/fernandoalfonso/2016/07/04/illinois-man-charged-with-desecrating-american-flag-after-posting-photos-on-facebook/#24f0c536598f
http://www.ilgunrights.com/flag-burning-social-justice-warriors-want-your-guns-too/
Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

Free speech isn't allowed if I disagree with it

The kid is an edgy retard, but by getting mad at someone for saying/doing something you disagree with makes you on par with all those retarded fuckers pushing for censorship on anything they deem offensive.

Off yourself with a splintered broomstick you retarded burger.

Austin Long
Austin Long

He got arrested.

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

Remember 3 years ago when /pol/teens posted themselves burning the flag and now they're getting butthurt because a fag is doing it

top kek

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

17 likes
6.8k shares

Wyatt Jones
Wyatt Jones

If you ever see one of these cucks please fucking shoot them for me. They really don't know how good they have it.

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

Kek

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

burning the american flag is the ultimate symbolism of freedom. free speech is more important than a piece of cloth

Jaxson Hill
Jaxson Hill

He's probably getting death threats because he's a doughy faggot.

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

Blacklivesmatters burned the flag all the time.

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

(((Mellott)))
Every time

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

both barrels for each and every one of these bastards

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

I agree with you completely.

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

Lets burn some CYPRUS TREES
YOU FIRST, BITCH.

Parker King
Parker King

Look at that typical numale face and body type. I hope he gets raped in prison.

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

UH
HELLO
I AM AMERICAN
I AM USING MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH
PROVIDED TO ME BY THIS FLAG
TO BURN THIS FLAG

WHAT
YOU SAY THAT BY BURNING IT
IM ACTUALLY UHHHH
REFUTING MY ABILITY
TO BURN IT

FUUUUCK YOUUUU.... YOUUUUU FUCKERRRRR... I GOT FREEDOM OF SPEEEECHHH

Blake Young
Blake Young

His name is Bryton?
He never stood a chance.
Guaranteed white trash parents.

Tyler Morales
Tyler Morales

NOT THE CYPRESS TREE

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

muh freedom of speech
The First Amendment isn't "muh" you ignorant nigger. People have fought, killed, and died for it. Our nation is great because of it. This site exists by the grace of it. The kid is a faggot, but damnit, he has a right to be a faggot! And he has a right to go buy a flag and burn it if he wants! The Urbana PD has, on the other hand, NO right to violate the First, Fourth, Fifth, and Fourteenth Amendments by imprisoning an American citizen for excercising his essential rights.

I'm getting the ACLU involved in this. This is un-American bullshit right here.

David Thompson
David Thompson

Was he arrested for burning the flag or for something else?

Sebastian Gutierrez
Sebastian Gutierrez

Nothing will happen. Do you think he'll spend more than one night in jail.

Isaiah Bell
Isaiah Bell

Seems we're back to "free speech is only good if it agrees with my beliefs". Shut up asshole and really think about it. Don't be a reactionary.

Carson Foster
Carson Foster

Currently, flag burning is not illegal in the United States. The Supreme Court of the United States in its decision from 1969 has ruled that the burning of the flag is protected by the First Amendment. However, the person who burnt the flag can be found guilty of a misdemeanor for starting a fire without a permit.
Still illegal.

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

So what was Dylan's problem exactly? He hated niggs and hated America?

Jack Wilson
Jack Wilson

Uhm I'm pretty sure there's a difference between freedom of speech and treason. If he hates America so much, he should go somewhere else.

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

One night is plenty.

Xavier Davis
Xavier Davis

do you need a permit to light a bbq too?

Colton Wilson
Colton Wilson

Starting a fire without a permit kek

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

I get its "muh freedom of speech" but it's still disrespectful and shouldn't be done.

Freedom, nigger. Either, or. No in between.

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

Why doesn't this fagasaurus rex move to a country where the U.S. flag doesn't fly?

Asher Phillips
Asher Phillips

Thanks noodle

Joseph Jenkins
Joseph Jenkins

I'll keep that in mind before I light a cigar

Anthony Young
Anthony Young

I hate my country even though I have the right to do gay shit like this!
If this faggot got the commie dictatorship he fantasizes about this little stunt would be the last time his family and friends saw him.

Leo Gonzalez
Leo Gonzalez

They also died for the flag they burned, bitchboy.

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/02/politics/donald-trump-tweet-graphic-star-hillary-clinton/index.html

Leo Murphy
Leo Murphy

Maybe he just hates the North

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

This guy should be executed just for wearing a tanktop and being a DYEL. Holy shit, I've seen bigger arms on a lawn chair

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

this

Nicholas Flores
Nicholas Flores

use free speech
bitch when you recieve free speech back

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

In America yes

Robert Jackson
Robert Jackson

Freedom of consequences too.
He's free to do as he pleases and we're free to tell him to get the fuck out.

Joseph Allen
Joseph Allen

Don't some flags have noxious materials in them so when they're burned they poison the burner?

Aaron Gray
Aaron Gray

cuck burns flag as an expression of freedom of speech
angry autists online want to kill him
Fucking bootlicking cunts, you probably want the government to shoot its bureaucratic load down your throats if you think freedom of speech/expression/etc should be limited to prevent flags from being burned.

Justin Sanchez
Justin Sanchez

Leaf gets it right for once, thankyou leaf

Anthony Morgan
Anthony Morgan

These fucking cunts don't have any idea how good they have it in America. These edgy little punks need to take a world fucking tour and try HALF the shit they pull in the states and see what happens to them. Burn the local flag in the middle east? Dress like a man-whore and be openly gay? Be a nigger chimping out? They'd get their assholes ripped apart in less than an hour.

Mason Kelly
Mason Kelly

Kill yourself tripfag

William Johnson
William Johnson

personally I just find it hilarious when the dipshits do it and post the pictures in a public forum as visible as facebook with all their details right there.

The reaction of them being shocked and appalled when they get shit never ceases to entertain

Cooper Clark
Cooper Clark

What is his education? Do you think he's extremely intelligent?

Eli Ross
Eli Ross

They died for the liberty that flag represents you bitch-titted nigger, not for a fucking piece of cloth. By excercising that liberty, this faggot gives more respect to the flag, whether he knows it or not, than all of you cowards who want him in jail.

Live free or die. There are things worse than death.

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

Brainwashed by the FBI.

Nathaniel Edwards
Nathaniel Edwards

Sounds like an urban legend or chain email.

Juan Johnson
Juan Johnson

The Supreme Court has ruled burning the flag is a legitimate expression of speech.

So why should anybody care about this? He's just making himself unemployable.

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

But if you burn the rainbow flag, you'll get death threats from rabid leftists.

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

Free speech isn't allowed if I disagree with it

OP is an edgy retard, but by getting mad at someone for saying/doing something you disagree with makes you on par with all those retarded fuckers pushing for censorship on anything they deem offensive.

Off yourself with a splintered broomstick you retarded burger.

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

MKULTRA

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

If you did that they would probably find a way to charge you with a hate crime.

Hudson Thomas
Hudson Thomas

Found the ungrateful lib flag burner, fucking kill yourself faggot

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

getting BTFO over fabric

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

Go ahead, people died for him to do that and that's fine.
Besides a proper American has the Naional, State, and Confederate flag if your born in the south.

Carson Campbell
Carson Campbell

Because he got arrested for doing it. On the 4th of July. That makes me platinum mad, as an PROUD AMERICAN!

Owen Torres
Owen Torres

Hey, speaking of both barrels, want to see the latest in double barrel technology from Flustered Fernando himself?

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

He was already thrown in jail, fucker.

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

Burning the flag that we hold sacred.
That is wrong!

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

Burning something doesn't symbolize "Hey guys, I'm kind of disappointed in "X", It symbolizes: "I don't agree with any of what this shit stands for, it deserves to be turned to ashes".

So these stupid black assholes and this stupid white cuck from IL deserve to be viewed as anti american. How would I not be viewed as "Anti Islam" if I burned a Quoran or "Anti-Gay" If I burned a rainbow flag?

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

WAAAAAHHH HE IZ LIBRUL MUFUCKA
No, I just believe in freedom. Fucking idiot, go suck the government's cock some more and maybe they'll deposit a few extra dollars in your shill paypall account.

Reminder, any government leeches should be exiled.

David Wilson
David Wilson

Ask him if he'd burn a quran and not understand why some people might be upset by that.

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

Weird opinion:

For some reason I respect foreigners burning our flag out of protest and hate Americans burning our flag out of protest.

I have no idea why.

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

Of course not.
Because someone would burn one then sue the manufacturer for gassing them. Also I think ceremonial burning is the proper way to dispose of old flags.

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

apply for a job
employer sees this
intothetrash.jpg

what else is needed?

Sebastian Morgan
Sebastian Morgan

Sup Forums doesn't post their shit on fucking social media to stroke their narcissistic faggotry

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

A lot of college educated people equate the simple fact that they are enrolled in college/have a degree with "This is proof that I am intelligent". I've met a lot of morons in college. And I've met a lot of dipshits with college degrees.

This faggot probably thinks he's intellectually and morally superior. As most libtards do.

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

I totally get that it's freedom of expression and he's allowed to do it, so I don't think he should necessarily be prosecuted. But it's also my right to freely express that I hope this fucking numale beta fucking faggot gets raped by niggers.

Oliver Barnes
Oliver Barnes

yes it is.

it's narcissistic faggotry without the risk of social faggot.

if anything it makes Sup Forums flag burners pussies because they are afraid of association with their actions

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

LMAO, Champaign/Urbana...white trash meth central.

t. Illinoisfag

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

getting mad at people violates their right to free speech

canada please fuck off already holy shit

Blake King
Blake King

fighting for your society makes you no better than the people trying to destroy it

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

No it isn't

The fact that there is no identity associated with it means there is no narcissism

What part of your ego gets stroked from doing stupid on Sup Forums? No one will remember shit in like 10 minutes if anyone remembers you at all

If anything Sup Forums is antisocial media

Landon Reyes
Landon Reyes

It's quite funny because that's like saying spending your money at any business means you're qualified with that product. They just want your money.

Aaron Reed
Aaron Reed

Apparently he is manager at a Walmart.

Parker Cox
Parker Cox

This guy is a pussy because he burns the flag and does nothing else. True patriots would actually improve their country instead of being edgy and taking a photo of a $5 flag being burned.

Caleb Hill
Caleb Hill

all these liberal cucks itt
God fuck this kid
He deserves to be thrown away for actively undermining American society
If we just fucking beat these people and threw them in jails to begin with America would not be such a fucking shit hole

Ayden White
Ayden White

He has a right to free speech and flag burning is protected speech. Nobody should ever be arrested for exercising their rights, no matter how distasteful we find what they say.

However, in Illinois it is illegal to openly burn anything other than landscape waste if you live in or within a mile of a town with over 1,000 people. This is a state law and does not override municipal laws (which may be even more restrictive)

You can hate America and burn the flag all you want, but it doesn't give you the right to violate fire safety laws. Also, if you're going to break the law, don't be like this histrionic faggot and flex on social media with pics showing you in the act.

Lincoln Cook
Lincoln Cook

Something like that is a misdemeanor. You get a citation, and you pay a fine. It is NOT an offense for which you can be arrested and deprived of your liberty in jail. That is a fact of the right to not be subject to unreasonable search and seizure (arrest is a seizure of your person) in the Fourth Amendment.

Plus, he was clearly targeted for the message content of his speech. Do any of you retards seriously think he would have been arrested if he had burned, say, a Brazillian flag?

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

He's arrested because burning the flag is a class 4 felony in the state of Illinois

Owen Thompson
Owen Thompson

If you get mad at your enemies, they win.

Oliver Lewis
Oliver Lewis

I remember when the Confederate flag was considered free speech as well. Oh wait, it's banned now because some pissants got offended that some redneck mentally ill shit ruined it.

Fuck off leaf. Oh wait. Shit.

David Robinson
David Robinson

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

remember- the flag is just a symbol- but our liberties are sacred

this is what freedom looks like- it's not always pretty but it still exists in America

Cameron Hughes
Cameron Hughes

Nobody is even talking about Orlando anymore, the 2nd deadliest terrorist attack in US history. After 9/11, we all came together and tried to take more pride in ourselves and our country. Flash forward to 2016, and white middle class faggots like this seem to have an issue with how terrible shit is. It's just virtue signaling and attention whoring like user said earlier.

I agree, freedom of speech is important. But just because you CAN do something doesn't mean it's "Okay". And I think that's the issue a lot of people in this thread have.

He's well within his rights, (barring fire safety laws of IL of course), but It's not productive, it's not necessary, and shit like this is just dividing our country more than we already are.

Or perhaps, on the flip side, Dipshits like this guy are helping us all take more pride in our country by uniting against this sort of non-productive protesty bullshit.

Either way it's on the internet forever, I'm sure it won't come back to bite him...

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

tfw in my country burning the flag is considered treason and is punished by the law

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

you literally get the same feeling, albeit less intense.

why do you think so many people shit post? they shit post for attention.

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

And that's unconstitutional. The 14th Amendment forbids depriving anyone of their civil rights, as enumerated in the Constitution. The City of Urbana is right now in clear and flagrent violation of the U.S. Constitution, as well as more than likely, the free speech provisions of the Illinois Constitution. There is literally a crime in progress, and the posts in this thread are evidence of it.

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

i hope so

Tyler Ortiz
Tyler Ortiz

The confederacy doesn't exist anymore, the issue the "pissants" had was that it was being displayed and flown prominently outside and inside of government buildings. The confederate flag is not banned. You can still display it on and inside private property.

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

Threatening someone with death isn't "getting mad" its an actual legal issue.

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

Do you even notice that you act like fucking muslims all the time?

James Williams
James Williams

Genuinely asking: What does class 4 mean? Like does it make a huge difference as far as the mark on his record, or is a felony a felony?

Julian Edwards
Julian Edwards

I haven't raped any hot German women recently so I'm not like a Muslim.

Tyler Kelly
Tyler Kelly

he burned the quran, we better send him death threats!
he burned the american flag, we better send him death threats!

Fuck off achmet.

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

In Spain he would get his as fined if he was lucky. Prison if he pushed that shit.

Why is America such a cuck country?

Benjamin Reyes
Benjamin Reyes

its the lowest class felony you can get minimum one year prison i think

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

I thought this was america ?

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

I think what German user is pointing out is What an user in the other Urbana thread pointed out:

libs burning flags
jihadists burning flags
libs removing statues and destroying history
isis doing that
libs saying how women should cover up
isis doing it
libs showing they think it should be illegal to challenge their beliefs
isis doing it
libs indoctrinating children
isis doing it
libs using children in propaganda videos
isis doing it
libs issuing a fatawa on Zimmerman
isis saying Putin should be killed
libs screaming incoherently
isis doing it
libs hating the west
isis doing it

Carson Long
Carson Long

but it's still disrespectful and shouldn't be done.
kys

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

burn the american flag in america
nothing happens to you except some mean comments

burn the quran in afghanistan (kek she was just accused she didn't actually do anything
this is what happens to you

http://www.nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000004108808/the-killing-of-farkhunda.html

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

If anyone wants to do something about it

Nolan Anderson
Nolan Anderson

Nobody has ever been really punished for violating flag code though.
Therefore he wasn't arrested for violating the flag. Maybe something else?

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

fake

You cant even spell arrangement you fucking idiot

Eli Cox
Eli Cox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2zlPNGuPbw

Sebastian Mitchell
Sebastian Mitchell

#arrestme

Jayden Brooks
Jayden Brooks

It's just funposting

I completely disagree desu
No where near the same narcissism and ego stroking as social media

When you post on this site it's always argumentative in approach
It's not fucking posting deep selfies about yourself and how great you fucking are

There's a reason people on this site tend to have a hatred for Facebook, Twitter, tumblr, Reddit, etc.
It's because those sites are all inherently narcissistic
It's all about your profile and who you are
All that matters on this site are your posts
That is it
It's like the opposite of narcissistic virtue signalling ego posting like OP

You are a faggot and you are wrong

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

Hell if you burn the Koran anywhere the media will be all up your ass for being "racist" and feature you every half second and then you may get actual death threats from actual Muslims who want to come behead you

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

its a state law in illinois to desecrate the flag

Adrian Williams
Adrian Williams

It's only a violation of free speech if the government sends the death threats :)

Benjamin Long
Benjamin Long

your b8

to obvious m8

Jason Barnes
Jason Barnes

update... http://www.forbes.com/sites/fernandoalfonso/2016/07/04/illinois-man-charged-with-desecrating-american-flag-after-posting-photos-on-facebook/#8467bae598fa

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

burning the very symbol that represents your freedom to burn said symbol

The irony is palpable.

Nolan Sanders
Nolan Sanders

the goyim know

Colton Allen
Colton Allen

What a cuck

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

Why does a 22 years old feel the need to make a political commentary on anything? What the fuck do they know? They have barely been alive.

Easton Young
Easton Young

this cuck has ome words for you too.
bigots beware.

Michael Brooks
Michael Brooks

It's a sad day when it takes a German and a Spaniard to remind us about what it means to be American.

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

It's not banned, just in public office.

Thomas Thompson
Thomas Thompson

update...http://www.forbes.com/sites/fernandoalfonso/2016/07/04/illinois-man-charged-with-desecrating-american-flag-after-posting-photos-on-facebook/#8467bae598fa

Dominic Turner
Dominic Turner

i bet the police had raging boners arresting him too

he asked for it

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

The funny thing is, Sup Forums really is the Utopia of Equality most leftists actually claim to want. Only in anonymity are we truly equal. And every individual post is judged solely by its content and nothing else.

Gabriel Nguyen
Gabriel Nguyen

#youbetterburnthatfag

Luke Collins
Luke Collins

2/10 replied

Andrew Green
Andrew Green

Archive that shit I'm not turning adblocker off.

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

This. who doesn't like having their ego momentarily stroked for posting something that is well received or contributes to a thread? But virtue signaling and attention whoring requires that your name and face is front and center, not anonymous.

Joshua Peterson
Joshua Peterson

you have to go twice and it gets past message of the day without turning off adblock

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

speak ill of the America
America kills you and your 16 year old son

If you want to look at death totals, the West has far more blood on its hands than the 1.5 billion Muslims. There are some extremists within the religion, just as there are extremists within Christianity that bomb abortion clinics, protest funerals with "God hates fags" signs, and push for nuclear war with other religions. The vast majority of people on both sides just want to have food on the table, biweekly sex, and kids that aren't shitheads.

Jace Perez
Jace Perez

so there really are journalist just lurking here now?

HI KIKES!

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

Still sad that it had such an effect on it.

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

photos via Sup Forums
Hi Forbes!

Caleb Murphy
Caleb Murphy

#TRIGGERED

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

Too bad that this current breed of liberals are all beta-cucks and their idea of creating feelings of "unsafe" means "Let's yell and hold up signs and screech and call them names! Yeaaaah!"

Case in point, this bitch wrote an essay on the internets instead of going outside and putting her plan into action.

Nathan Johnson
Nathan Johnson

And every individual post is judged solely by its content and nothing else.
Except here on Sup Forums and other boards where flags are enabled.
See:
poo in loo
A FUCKING LEAF
swedecuck
turkroach

etc., etc.

All in good fun though, I wouldn't trade it for anything myself.

Jonathan Ramirez
Jonathan Ramirez

just as there are extremists within Christianity that bomb abortion clinics

When was the last time that happened? I don't think a single day goes by where a Muslim doesn't bomb someone.

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

how do I move to Argentina senpai?
(starting learning Spanish in September)

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

thank you leaf people always forget about the 1st amendment when it comes to flag burning for some reason

Adrian Russell
Adrian Russell

Felony in Illinois /r9k/tard

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

225 page hits

Go away, Fernando Alfonso III.

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

Police Radio: "Hey guys, some dipshit is breaking the fire safety laws on the 4th of July. Who wants it?"

Groans in every patrol car

"It's some 20 year old faggot who burned the american flag"

Every officer can't call "dibs" fast enough

John Scott
John Scott

Because foreigners have no allegiance to America and should be allowed to hate it as well as other countries even wishing to see them turned to ashes. It's not their country an they don't need to respect or like it

Now Americans or any citizens of other countries burning their own flag of the country they have allegiance to shows that they are not loyal to their country that in possible times of war they would be likely traitors. They are possible threats within your walls

It's a bit of human nature I think. The 5000 enemies besieging you outside your walls are far less dangerous than the one tratorious asshole who poisons the well and conducts sabotage internally

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

Saying a behavior is deplorable is not infringing on anyone's 1st amendment. A private citizen is allowed to criticize another citizen.

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

Although i am a strong advocate of free speech, and i think what he did should be legal, I have to say: When you burn someones national banner, expect to get fucked up.

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

You have no idea how the Supremacy Clause works, do you?

David Miller
David Miller

that looks kinda scary desu

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

It's federal law too: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/700

But I'm saying that police doesn't arrest people for violating the law, either because of 1A concerns or whatever. Yes, it's codified in a law but nobody is punished for it.

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

give niggers rights
spend billions of dollars for government programs to help them
they chimp out and burn your flag

When are you gassing or deporting them back to Africa? You should have kept them as slaves.

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

...yes?
Why do people ask? just post the damn picture.

Christian Peterson
Christian Peterson

I am not proud to be an American.
Then he should just fuck off to some other country!

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

Truth. Liberals want to apply labels to everyone. A label for every gender, ideology, and individual person... Liberals would love if everyone had name tags or visible patches at all times like... Oh...

Ryan Jackson
Ryan Jackson

It's a sad day on Earth when an American is listening to shitty Muslims.

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

And every individual post on Sup Forums is judged solely by its flag and nothing else.

Fix'd

Joseph Evans
Joseph Evans

delete this

Jose Wood
Jose Wood

If he's burning the American flag then he obviously doesn't want to be American and is giving up his constitutional rights, since only AMERICANS are entitled to. BOOM

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

I don't think there's a single day goss by where we aren't bombing someone.

Their strategy is different in fighting us, sure, but it has to be. They don't have the resources to fight head to head.

If you look at total death and destruction, we are far worse than anything they do. It is popular to cry foul when they attack back, acting as though we are innocent victims in the grand scheme, but that's not true at all.

If a foreign power were to invade the US, Canada, and Mexico, I would expect that our reaction would be similar.

Carson Collins
Carson Collins

More pics like this im interested.

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

Wow and if he had burned a Koran or said something remotely "racist" or "triggering" he would be getting fired with no hope of ever being hired anywhere again. Makes me fucking sad

Hudson Watson
Hudson Watson

Wow OP thanks for the heads up. It's like we don't already know this shit.

Next you will tell us he's gay.

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

Who cares? The way I see it, it's one less liberal faggot on the street.

That's supposed to be a bad thing?

Adrian Williams
Adrian Williams

Protip: Your "right" to burn the flag is a very recently recognized right that was established in a court case from 1989. Let me repeat that.
Nineteen Eighty NINE.
For 213 years no one thought that you had a "right" to burn the American flag as an act of "free speech". For TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTEEN years the United States of America got by just fine without recognizing the right of subversives to burn the flag and that didn't change until the (((Supreme Court))) decided that they needed to hear the case of a revolutionary communist who was convicted under Texas law for burning a stolen flag.

Interesting isn't it, the way the (((Supreme Court))) refuses to touch 2nd amendment cases with a ten foot pole but a case of a revolutionary communist getting a fine for burning a venerated object gets the fast track. Also interesting the way all those politically " safe" 1st amendment expanding cases that have brought us to the point where smearing shit on a wall is an act of protected speech, were brought forward by communist subversives....

I'm sure it's pure (((coincidence))) though, everyone knows the1st amendment was always intended to protect subversive degeneracy that undermines America and the 2nd amendment was just some unimportant and meaningless joke the Founding Fathers added to the Constitution when they were drunk and were too hungover to remember to remove before signing.

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

Illinois has a law against it.

Charles Young
Charles Young

Hey guys

Check this freedom jello I just made

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

According to the supremacy Clause, this is not a conflict between federal and state law.

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

If you look at total death and destruction, we are far worse than anything they do

We don't boil people alive. We don't light them on fire and watch them burn. We don't hack their heads off with dull blades. We don't nerve gas people as multiple regimes have done to their own citizens. We don't take rape slaves.

Funny, Muslims have had conflicts with other civilizations and nations for the entirety of human history. It makes sense that if you limit the powers of psychotic killers who want to take control of everything, they'll get upset and attack you back.

If you kill your enemies, they win

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

Daily reminder that there was one man and his movement who wabted to prevent this

Pissed off with the world today? Thank your grandparents who got suckered in to "freedumbs" and went to fight for the wrong side

Ian Long
Ian Long

/pol/ is made up of one person

Done being a retarded faggot yet?

Charles Phillips
Charles Phillips

Nobody supports this nigger.

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

God hates fags signs

I'm sure the people at the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando would have rather been picket with signs than shot in the face with bullets. It's true America was founded on judeo-christian philosophies, but Christianity underwent a reformation long long ago.

If it is true that Muslims have had their religion "Hijacked" by evil extremists and it's actually a religion of peace, then they need to grow some balls and start publicly denouncing sharia law and fight for a reformation.

Other religions stopped cutting off heads long ago. If Islam grows the fuck up and reforms and assimilates to the modern world stage, People will have less of an issue with Islam.

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

That's all they can ever do, bitch and moan, scream and yell, then cowardly re-write laws and reinterpret ordinances so the bulldogs in body armor can come and deal with us.

If they ever laid a finger on one of us, giving us just cause to defend our lives, they'd be utterly and completely BTFO. They are, to a man, weak as fuck and don't carry weapons. I do PT every other day and train with my rifle and concealed carry pistol monthly. In genuine combat there wouldn't be a single SJW on this green planet that could stand toe to toe with me, and I'd consider myself a WEAKLING on my side.

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

No it was repealed:

Xavier King
Xavier King

It is. Illinois state law in this case is in violation of both the 14th Amendment and the Civil Rights Act of 1872. It is therefore null and void. This person is being held in jail for a crime that doesn't exist.

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

1 post by this ID

Samuel Ortiz
Samuel Ortiz

The only time a flag should ever be burned is when it's old, stained (bonus for bloodstains), or torn.
Each stripe should be burned individually, and the blue section is burned last.
Burning a flag out of disrespect is protected legally, but not socially. You have to deal with your peers after doing something like that, and some may administer street justice. They have every right to do so.

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

I agree with this 100%

Justin Campbell
Justin Campbell

What have you guys done about this? I haven't check in on this for a few hours.

James Young
James Young

DYEL
Wearing a gold's gym tank top

Jeremiah Baker
Jeremiah Baker

politicians
special interests

I hate these but I will fight for the will of the special interests globalists and politicians

Doublethink. Orwell was fucking right

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

Do you stupid cucks realize that the well meaning cops who put this piece of shit in the slammer are going to end up paying him (and therefore the taxpayers will pay) a huge settlement for false arrest publicized nationally?
The law he as arrested for breaking was repealed and the other charge for disturbing the peace will not hold up in court. The cops can charge anything they like - no attorney will bring this case to trial. Fucking stupid.

Gavin Miller
Gavin Miller

tfw

i wish it wasnt though

this faggot would have possibly put away for 1-3 years and he deserves it imo

Ryder Bennett
Ryder Bennett

You guys are idiots. How about instead saying that free speech has its limits.

You buy one of the LGBT flags and burn it down to trigger more the fags?

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

this

it's allowed, sure, but it's also incredibly ironic

though it's better to burn the flag than the constitution

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

good. cops should not enforce laws that don't exist.

Zachary Smith
Zachary Smith

We do all of the things you've listed. We torture people, we kill innocents, we overthrow democracies, we support tyrants, we train torture squads and hit men, we economically enslave whole countries, we attach electrodes to prisoner's testicles, we sodomize prisoners, put them through sleep deprivation (probably the worst form of torture), we hold people prisoner without charges or evidence for decades, etc. It may feel good to say that we are the good guys and those people over there are just mindless cartoonish villians, but its never that simple.

Oliver Hill
Oliver Hill

because then we'd go to prison for hurting some little faggot's feelings. The dystopia is NOW.

Eli Rivera
Eli Rivera

americans

kek.

Anthony Phillips
Anthony Phillips

Welcome to the idea that each state has their own laws to be followed

Deal with it millennials

Brody Jackson
Brody Jackson

I can't get ahold of the Chicago office of the ACLU, and apparently someone from Forbes is now lurking this thread.

well meaning
Either they're too ignorant of the law to be qualified to serve as police, or they're not well-meaning at all.

Asher Long
Asher Long

"muh freedom of speech"

Sup Forums ladies and gentlemen, not better than fucking ISIS

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

Honestly we should just all fuck off out of the middle east, take in no refugees and watch them all kill each other from the sidelines

Jaxon Lee
Jaxon Lee

The fallout would be so swift on you it's not worth the risk. You might even face some kind of hate crime charge.

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

Flag burning seems so ugly and anti-Western, I've only seen Muslims do it to the flags of Europe, why would anyone copy those "men"?

Brody Hill
Brody Hill

I'd be a hell of a lot less butthurt about society using the 1st amendment to justify every virtually every act short of murder as "free speech", if they had a similarly laissez faire attitude to my constitutional right open carry a suppressed machine pistol loaded with high velocity armor piercing cyanide tipped bullets.

Joshua Bailey
Joshua Bailey

We do all of the things you've listed.

Okay, can you please show me U.S. military cutting the heads off of prisoners? Can you also please show me the U.S. government deploying nerve gas on its citizens? While you're at it can you show me a prisoner of the United States being burned alive in a cage?

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

I get its "muh freedom of speech"
So are the death threats :^)

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

FREEDOM COMES BEFORE FEELINGS
LEARN HOW TO BE AMERICAN YOU GIRLY CUNTS
FULL RIGHT TO BURN A FLAG VICITIMLESS CRIME

James Campbell
James Campbell

but it's still disrespectful and shouldn't be done.

OK, firstly:
waaaah, my feeligns are hurt, that's MY fwag, f-fuck you, stop doing that!

Secondly, you are aware that the only way to destroy an american flag without showing disrespect is to burn it right?
You are meant to burn them rather than fly raggedy shit ones, it shows more etiquette.
I know that's not what he's doing, but you are getting upset for a non-malicious act.

You are the same as the white bitches that get upset when I call my black friend "my nigga".

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

I bet if you burned an LGBT, communist, or an African Unity flag, people like that would scream effeminately and try to stop you

Joshua Evans
Joshua Evans

Eat shit and die libertarian filth, Sup Forums is a board for jingoistic Americans ONLY.

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

A brit is lecturing americans on the proper way to treat the american flag
I'm not sure whether to laugh, cry, or sing the national anthem.

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

all of these people demanding he can burn the flag, freedom of expression, 1st amendment

hate on the 2nd amendment and want it to go away

Nicholas King
Nicholas King

But that's the thing you aren't the good guys. there are no good guys. You killed the good guys in 1945

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

we should act like children because leftists do
This is the current state of Sup Forums

Ian Thompson
Ian Thompson

learn how to read you dumb faggot

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

Only in anonymity are we truly equal. And every individual post is judged solely by its content and nothing else.
What makes you think leftists want people to be judged by their merit/content of character?

Why do you think stuff like affirmative action exists. It's not equal opportunity it is equal outcome. Not even equal outcome though they just want whites to get screwed over as much as possible.

John Wright
John Wright

He's a traitor and should be executed. Only edgy retards pretend to like him.

David Russell
David Russell

Why is it always effeminate faggots?

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

And you would be screaming "freedumb of speach" at the top of your lungs you cuck

Brody Price
Brody Price

Whatever - this kid is a punk and deserved to get arrested - I just can't believe the cops couldn't get him to do something that would stick in court and not make him fucking rich at taxpayer expense.

Bentley Bailey
Bentley Bailey

No you retard. Locking them up for it violates their free speech. Getting mad at him IS free speech.

Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

I'm just pointing out the obvious. They don't want their sacred cow slayed

Paid shill

Caleb Martin
Caleb Martin

y-you're foreign
y-you can't know things that aren't in another country

http://www.wikihow.com/Dispose-of-a-Damaged-American-Flag

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

Nah Mate, Canada is giving into their demands, soon they will all move to Canada.

Nicholas Fisher
Nicholas Fisher

Because no one wants to use their freedoms and constitutional rights RESPONSIBLY.
It's "haha burning your flag and disrespecting your country, and you can't do anything about it"
You may be legally protected, but you are still a demoralizing agent in our society for what you've done.
But, who am I kidding, moralizing deserves an anime gril reaction face, amirite?

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

Because it's impossible for women to understand loyalty. Have you ever seen a patriotic woman? Nope they've been molded by their husbands or brothers.

William Butler
William Butler

This is extremely well put

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

i read they charged him with disorderly conduct also

Zachary Brown
Zachary Brown

He's a fucking idiot that's conflating ceremony with desecration.
hurr durr cremation is an accepted form of burial so that means me digging up your grandmother, setting her on fire and pissing on her ashes is a non malicious act.

Get fucked cuck.

Cooper Nelson
Cooper Nelson

I'd argue it's one of the free-est thing you could do on the 4th, and if he's not stamping around saying "death to america" or whatever else nonsense then there is nothing disrespectful about it

Buy flag, fly it for a year, burn it on the 4th. Repeat next year. Patriotism and Capitalism.

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

it';s bad because it upsets be, and it should be illegal because of that
notanargument.jpg

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

RARE

Aaron Perry
Aaron Perry

lol

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

Lack of father figure in their life and during development. Most likely the product of a broken home. Fear and rage because they hate themselves and all things masculine.

Anthony Martinez
Anthony Martinez

This nigga still thinks pointing out the hypocrisies of the Left will make the Left change their behaviors and attitudes. IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK. They'll NEVER collectively stop what they are doing. When will cuckservatives and lolbergtarians get it in their heads that the Left doesn't play by fair and equal opportunity rules. They live to destroy you.

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

get rekt
"paid s-shill"

lel

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

executed for being a DYEL? You're a sad, sad little man.

John Peterson
John Peterson

They should have never brought them in the first place. They should have built their own shit and then we wouldn't have any issues regarding it. We would have a relatively homogenous society of people who wanted to migrate here and don't hold a grudge against their country.

The chinks who worked on the railroads don't hold a grudge, because their ancestors wanted to come here and work.

Not apologizing for BLM, though. They are fucking scum and should be eradicated.

Brody Taylor
Brody Taylor

The particular techniques are different but the effects were the same. You should read abiut the CIA torture programs.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/12/09/world/cia-torture-report-key-points.html?_r=0

Keep in mind that the CIA torture programs were rather mild compared to what happened to prisoners when the CIA knowingly sent them to countries like Syria to be "interrogated."

As for gasing. That was done with the knowledge and support of the White House. The Kurds were promised support if they rebelled, we pulled back and watched as Saddam, a dear friend during the 80s, used nerve gas to stop the rebellion. The Kurds are still sore about it today.

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

I don't see anyone getting their head cut off.

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

Americans should never disagree with what their country does. Be a good g-, I mean patriot and support anti-flag burning acts!

Cameron Rivera
Cameron Rivera

Those people were prosecuted and not glorified and martyred.

Please answer this question: would you rather be strung up in a cage and slowly lowered over a fire or have a ball bag of another man in your face? I'm not claiming that every single American is a good person, but the notion that we're "just as bad as they are" is laughable. Answer the question.

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

rekt
I said you were a paid shill because your post didn't even make sense in the context of mine, you just knee-jerk hated.

Unless you're actually a black faggot communist. In which case, gas yourself.

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

i will menstruate muh feelings accordingly

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

40 blueberries

Lucas King
Lucas King

Free speech = expressing ideas and spreading information

Free speech = starting an uncontrolled fire in a residential area

Eat me. Destruction of physical objects is not free speech.

Chase Price
Chase Price

disorderly conduct
on his own private property
with no one else around
That state just keeps getting more and more retarded with every passing year.

Owen Thomas
Owen Thomas

so the specific things you listed are the end-all be-all standard of inhumane treatment of prisoners?

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

jews

Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller

fuck america

and fuck your filthy blood and shit stained kike flag

Evan Hughes
Evan Hughes

Yeah but it will not stick, trust me, he was on his own property and obviously (by his tweet) conducting a protest which is protected speech. A lawyer will take one look at this case and see his career flash before his eyes - there is no way to win, he will look like an asshole no matter what happens at trial. All charges will be dropped - I can guarantee that. Then the city will settle with the little faggot for a million or more since for false arrest - mostly because of how egregious the false arrest was. Charging someone with a repealed statute is something I have never, ever come across in my time.

Nathaniel Martinez
Nathaniel Martinez

uncontrolled fire

If someone wants to burn a flag they can, its america

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

Destruction of physical objects is not free speech.
So now you want laws forbidding the destruction of your own property?
I don't think you know what an uncontrolled fire looks like.

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

I'd rather not be tortured at all. Play this game of "well they torture people arguably worse than we do" and you're just setting yourself up to lose.

Benjamin Morris
Benjamin Morris

Flag-burning is just as impotent as "muh nonviolent protests in the street"

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

There are no pictures, but you have to be an ostrich to not know about the worldwide torture program signed off on by the White House. People were raped, killed, and creatively tortured. Then the whole thing was covered up.

The only person who went to jail over it WAS THE PERSON WHO LEAKED ITS EXISTENCE! Keep thumping your chest and telling yourself that we are the leader of the feee world.

Charles Jones
Charles Jones

What a fag that guy is

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

The particular techniques are different but the effects were the same.

Playing loud music is the same as cutting off their head with a dull knife? Wait wait wait, the goalposts are moving so fast they're starting to blur. I thought they were EXACTLY THE SAME. Not having a similar effect. Keep in mind that I don't condone torture because I don't think it's effective and it's immoral.

Let me ask you the same question as that other user, would you rather be kept away for a couple of days with loud music or have your head sawn off?

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

Did he get /mobjustice/'d ?

Easton Young
Easton Young

You Americans don't understand.
I burn the flag to symbolise the very Freedom it represents.
I love America and the Freedom they proudly stand for. Every loud mouth gun firing, flag wearing, half naked, sweaty man with a mullet and a motorcycle with two stetsons per wheel, is something I stand up for.
But most Americans don't understand what Freedom is. They think it's a god given right, like you deserve it from birth.
It fucking ain't.

Your ancestors fought and died so that you may do as you wish. And here you are, complaining and sending death threats to some teenager that set fire to fabric. This is no different to Islamic fundys that get upset when you draw Mohammed.
You don't understand Freedom until you have truly lived and seen what it's like to not have Freedom.

Xavier Jones
Xavier Jones

Destruction of physical objects is not free speech
Well I'll give you that. It isn't.

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

NAH MAN IT'S A BOARD WHERE PEOPLE SHOULD USE IT TO FORM THEMSELVES AND BREAK FREE FROM THEIR MORTAL SOCIAL COILS AND EMOTIONAL CYCLE

Luis Williams
Luis Williams

tortured an raped ..
USA
if that was marines ?
cunt ?

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

You say that only because you have the gift of hindsight. From the perspective of our ancestors they were livestock, and your opinion makes as much sense as some post singularity vegan complaining about how they wouldn't have any of this uplifted cyborg-cow crime if our ancestors hadn't imported cattle and just been vegans instead.

Nobody seriously thought that niggers would eventually be allowed to roam free muh dicking everything in sight with government subsidy.

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

Pol got a shoutout

Newfags incoming

Juan Roberts
Juan Roberts

hahahahahaha

oh you're serious

hahahahahahahaahahahaha

Nolan Ross
Nolan Ross

you mean it hurts your feelings just as much as protests? I don't care about your SJW sensibilities.

Juan Jones
Juan Jones

No, he got /officialinjustice/'d, courtesy of the State of Illinois.

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

The kid is wearing a fucking laurel, the most natural, inherent sign of peace and harmony. Shut the fuck up retard. Do you know how bitter and self-serving you sound?

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

and you're just setting yourself up to lose.

How am I losing? The point was that we are as bad as they are. If you can't honestly answer a simple question then that means you are implying a ballsack to the face is as horrific as being burned alive.

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

freedom to do something
freedom from consequences

Different things leaf.

Adam White
Adam White

If they leaked its existence then it wasn't covered up was it?

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

Are you really this much of a faggot or are you just trolling?

Joseph Watson
Joseph Watson

Yes yes, I'm more than familiar with the syllabus of your Marxist professor's USA Sucks 101 course.

Logan Rodriguez
Logan Rodriguez

hopefully not

i hope they throw out the flag shit and atleast give this faggot some kind of punishment even just a fine

William White
William White

Oh! Almost forgot.

Welcome to Sup Forums, Mr. Alfonso. Here's your complementary Japanese cartoon screenshot, and racial slur:

"nigger"

Once again, thanks for joining us!

Andrew Morris
Andrew Morris

he should have kept his fucking mouth shut.

Ethan Perez
Ethan Perez

Too obvious.
Here's your (putang ina mo)

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

.t a fucking leaf

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

Someone needs to inform people that freedom of speech only protects you from government response to what you say or do publicly. It doesn't, fortunately, stop people from attempting to hang you by your fucking toes like the traitorous fucking cur you are for openly being a traitor.

We need to bring back vigilante mobs.

Xavier King
Xavier King

The point was that we are as bad as they are.
I honestly can't wait for the day we start burning cucks alive in cages.

Brody Moore
Brody Moore

If you dont like America then yew can geet out! Dissenters will be given a plane ticket out without any harm, but the ones that wish to stay and poison the country from within will be deported by force.

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

I know for 100% fact, you've never had a drop of real freedom and that's the only reason one would think like you. Too small to conceive of it, too fearful to feel it.

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

Cultural lolbertarian detected.
Demoralization is fine, it don't harm no one

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

Yuck. You reek of liberal indoctrination. Join ISIS and go detonate yourself.

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

did you people never take a law class?

Burning the flag can be one of the most patriotic things you can do, I burn one every year and buy a new one. If he's not dancing around like an idiot chanting "fuck america" then wtf is traitorous about it. Would you rather I throw Ol' Glory in the trash?

seriously, get your head out of your ass

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

There's that fag talk again.

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

canadian proxy detected

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

my people are so weak we get "demoralized" when someone burns a piece of cloth. Just kill yourself you weak faggot.

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

demoralization
DO YOU LITERALLY NOT UNDERSTAND WHY SOMEONE WHO LOVES THEIR COUNTRY WOULD BURN THEIR OWN FLAG? IT IS LITER
A
L
L
L
LY THE GREATEST FREEDOM IN RATIONAL AND LOGICAL THOUGHT (with situational things like killing your leader and taking over because you can).

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

http://www.forbes.com/sites/fernandoalfonso/2016/07/04/illinois-man-charged-with-desecrating-american-flag-after-posting-photos-on-facebook/#24f0c536598f

He was arrested on felony charges. :) Fuck yourself.

Jacob Price
Jacob Price

I've never seen such a more sheltered, soft, punchable face before

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

because he clearly is doing it as a way to convey the message of "fuck america", you really think that pudgy little cunt is burning the flag and posting it on facebook with a nice little hashtag to raise awareness of the proper way to dispose of the flag? fucking autists man

Dominic Sullivan
Dominic Sullivan

retards have to compare flag burning to assassination of the president
This is how weak your argument is.

Isaac Martinez
Isaac Martinez

Interesting isn't it, the way the (((Supreme Court))) refuses to touch 2nd amendment cases with a ten foot pole

What is DC v. Heller?

Noah Martinez
Noah Martinez

Fuck off, Gary. Go #FeelTheJohnson somewhere else.

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

f-fu-fucking leafer!
Learn to think and actually talk. Why are you wasting MY time? What do YOU gain?

Owen Perez
Owen Perez

Illinois man
22-years-old

wtf...

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

are you the same cunt who was posting their retarded argument in all caps in that creepshot thread?

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

Freedom of expression
Do shit, get shit on.

Wyatt Rodriguez
Wyatt Rodriguez

TARGETS A PARENTHETICAL PART OF WHAT I SIDE AND COMPLETELY IGNORES THE ARGUMENT
TOTALLY NOT INSANE RIGHT

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

it's still disrespectful and shouldn't be done
it's a fucking piece of cloth
if it affects you, you have issues

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

How new is this guy? holy shit.

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

That nu-male estrogen bod

Logan Sanders
Logan Sanders

Doubtful. It is possible to be "disorderly" on your private property but this looks like a reach. If you live in an apartment, for instance, and are having a screaming fight w/wife you can be charged with disorderly if your neighbors call cops but burning a flag on your own property and then tweeting it is different. Nobody has to see the tweet - or if they've seen it then they don't have to continue seeing it... it's a reach. That's why I mean to say no lawyer wants to take it to trial, if they win they win not on the merits but because of reactionary sentiment and it is almost guaranteed reversed on appeal. The legal profession is generally liberal - that sort of thing could limit career options. If you lose it everyone says you were stupid for prosecuting it anyway- you look dumb and wasted everyone's time and money. Lose/lose proposition with national media attention - no thanks.

Samuel Rivera
Samuel Rivera

Free speech is great & all. But when people talk like this, there's nothing wrong with having professional investigate. Sometimes that's enough to shock the ranter from going on a killing spree. Hope they get some mental health.

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

There's literally nothing wrong with burning symbols

Burning a flag is the same as burning religious scripture. I don't see you faggots complain when Qu'rans are burned, because that's basic free speech

If this angers you to see your national standard get burned by an edgy teen, go hump a tree. No-one cares

People do this shit all the time because it triggers the chest-thumping screaming eagles kind of patriot who can't think for a second about how petty this is compared to the real problems facing America

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

Y-yeah guys! Look how NEW this NEWFAG is ahaha! I am totally getting him!

Camden Hughes
Camden Hughes

Secondly, you are aware that the only way to destroy an american flag without showing disrespect is to burn it right?
Are you aware that there's a proper way to burn it you fucking limey cunt?

Proper procedure is to either A) fold the flag into the tricorn and place it upon a fire, or B) cut the flag along its stripes and cut out the field, followed by placing the stripes into the fire one at a time into the flame, followed by the field.

You don't just fucking burn a flag that's still flying you absolutely insufferable retard.

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

I cannot believe how butt-flummoxed you are getting over this.

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

CAPS MAKE MY ARGUMENT BETTER
You were merely pretending that was your argument, right?

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

Hahaha you crack me up m8.

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

Getting upset doesn't make you retarded, it makes you a normal human. It's only wrong when you try to tell him that he can't speak back, or speak at all.
He has the right to do whatever he wants, and I have the right to call him a massive fucking faggot.

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

Made-up name
Androgynous features
Glasses
Shapeless skinnyfat
Awkward shorts
Flowery laurel
Apparently hairless chin, arms, and legs

Only the pronoun in the status update lets me know this is male.

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

Calling him a fag is pretty unwarranted. We don't know if he's straight. All you guys getting triggered by him are just playing into the narrative. I love America and I would still burn a flag just for the sake of it, because noting is sacred.

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

That mentality is the problem with modern Europe.

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

who liked him? he killed grandma nigs, the most benign kind of nigs.

if he had any balls at all he would have capped some hoodrats.

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

It's most than the flag itself. He's in effect stating he doesn't care about the people here. If another entity started to take over the country he would not side with it as a citizen. This means he's either malicious in intent or so incredibly stupid he can't see how good he's got it.

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

Are there any pictures where he doesn't look like a complete fag?

Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones

Because I'M TALKING IN CAPS I MUST BE REALLY EXCITED, RIGHT?
You still haven't even talked about the argument, although the ball has been in your court. I pointed out your dodge of the argument and you claim I'm upset? That sounds like a few fallacies, buddio.

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

My Daddy died for that flag in Korea!

Really? I bought mine at Wal Mart, and it was made in Korea!!! What a coincidence!!!

Tyler Ramirez
Tyler Ramirez

yet another cuck deliberately conflating the ceremonial disposal of a flag with setting a flag on fire.

Turns out whenever nigger criminal set their victim's body on fire they're just trying to save the family the cost of a cremation. It's in no way a criminal act and totally the respectful equivalent of a proper funeral.

I'm not surprised in the least that you've taken a (((law))) class and hold that fine example of pilpul as your opinion.

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

FLAG DISPOSAL:
1. The flag should be folded in its customary manner.
2. It is important that the fire be fairly large and of sufficient intensity to ensure complete burning of the flag.
3. Place the flag on the fire.
4. The individual(s) can come to attention, salute the flag, recite the Pledge of Allegiance and have a brief period of silent reflection.
5. After the flag is completely consumed, the fire should then be safely extinguished and the ashes buried.
6. Please make sure you are conforming to local/state fire codes or ordinances.

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

when you have to devolve into baseless ego trips because you were no longer able to converse properly
When you'd stop caring about purity? 3?

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

Good article about this guy:

http://www.ilgunrights.com/flag-burning-social-justice-warriors-want-your-guns-too/

Logan Flores
Logan Flores

I don't want to talk about your argument. Your argument is faggoty lolbertarian bullshit, and I'm not interested. And you can't do anything about it, no matter how angry you get.

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

The point here is "Edgy Teen"

If you grab a hundred teens and ask them what they think about their country, you are going to be in for a bad time, especially if you fall on teens with radicalized political ideology (Read : Far Left and Far Right)

Also, opposing the governement is not grounds for trial as a traitor, even if you burn a flag. We're in peace time

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

That's method A, yes; B is also accepted and fairly common (especially if disposing of a large number of flags in a single ceremony)

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

it bought into the electronic jew.

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

Why don't you compare the number of 2nd amendment cases the Supreme Court has heard with 1st amendment cases and get back to me.

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

The point here is "Edgy Teen"
Then fucking punish them, that's how you discipline children.

Also, opposing the governement is not grounds for trial as a traitor, even if you burn a flag. We're in peace time
A traitor and a rebel is a traitor and a rebel, no exceptions.

Henry Wilson
Henry Wilson

even though he looks like a teen, that fat piece of shit is 22 years old. he no longer qualifies as an "edgy teen"

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

Only liberals think this is peace time. We're at war and our leaders refuse to act like it.

James Wilson
James Wilson

We're in peace time
Not for long.

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

butts for america

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

Isn't this a scene from Black Hawk Down?

Grayson Williams
Grayson Williams

So, you're throwing a fit and ignoring an argument, while claiming I'm doing the same? Wow, you must be pretty ignorant. Probably spout memes like a fire hydrant in your brain.

Adam Garcia
Adam Garcia

He's 22. He's an adult by any measure of the word.

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

idk what you mean by "we're"

but there are courts that would argue we are in a state of perpetual wartime in the U.S. when congress passed the War Powers Resolution allowing the President to commit war under ambiguous terms.

James Stewart
James Stewart

No, because in Black Hawk Down, some of those somalis probably had jobs.

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

22 is not an adult. I'm 22 and do not consider myself an adult.

That fucking ass. I wonder what her asshole tastes like.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page