Who the FUCK is that guy ?

Who the FUCK is that guy ?

literally me

Le Gion xxd

That's pretty spoopy.
Is Legion actually any good or is it more 'whatever'?

morbidly obese cousin mathew

>mfw Pepe ceramic bong is a plot point
top kek

this

Can someone explain this to me?

Did Syd just come into Clockworks hospital to get David out? Was she faking it when she was in there?

Because the first scene she shows up she is spazzing out when he gets too close ("Too close, too close!) acting mentally unstable and shit but that basically disappears after episode 1 and she seems normal.

If she was there just to get him out how did they even know he had powers? Since it seems like the bad and good groups weren't aware of him until the incident when they "heard him".

But Syd rolls up with the group when they rescue david like she has been pals with the good guys for a long time. Even talks about her "memory training" and stuff like it's way in the past.

I just don't understand Syd's timeline of events.

It's David's schizophrenic manifestation of fear.

First episode is kino. Second was "whatever" i havent seen the third yet

Epsode 3 is more of the same exact stuff from episode 2, a bit more interesting but not much.

looks like Paul Bearer

Third is like a better episode of Hannibal. It's very horrific and it duplicates style of The Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind and Inception a little bit. I say real x-kino.

Yeah the timeline for her is all sorts of fucked up. The spazzing out in the start I can only explain by them being in Clockworks for at least a month, maybe more.
David had only left Clockworks for like a week or so before they got him so maybe memory training doesn't take too long, and they used her in saving david because she was the only 1 he would trust.

It's the Shadow King

Clearly she's a plant.

Syd is one of his multiple personalities.

Remember that it's all in his head.

Syd and David are most likely the same person. Probably 90% of other characters are too.

>It's a "I watched the 90's x-men cartoon so everything has to fit in to what was in that" post

I was kind of hoping it would be an alternate reality obese Professor X

I thought she was Rogue initially just based off of the gloves and the "NO TOUCHING", still not sure what the deal with her is. I think Aubrey Plazas character was real until she got reality warped into a wall but then his consciousness absorbed her and now she's one of his multiple personalities

Idk when Syd says things like she used to think the training was a waste of time at first it makes it sound like a longer process than a week.

That makes the most sense but they made it seem like nobody was aware of his power until the incident long after Syd comes to the hospital.

Lots of people directly interact with her though. What about when she wakes up the black guy while he's still sleeping?

I admit I sort of half-watched during some parts

like I was watching a horror movie

too fucking spooky

Legion wasn't in that show dickmunch

Paul Bearer

0:07-0:08
The toy to the left

Was David raped as a child by a man resembling the YED?

Damn, Brian Posehn ain't looking so good these days.

Legion is 95% of anybody in the show, Syd is a personality

He lives in some other plane of reality where all this happening.

She says "David, you need to wake up now", who wakes up?

I'll be disappointed in the show if she is a separate person from him and his omega tier mutation.

The only people directly interacting with "her" are the people at the institute.

Too many things give it away that she's one of his personalities. Her name, the fact that she shares a power with a small blonde personality of his in the comics, and her comment of "I've been a 300 lb woman" and what not, describing personalities of his, from the comics. The 300lb woman is in a lot of his comics.

If Legion gets cancelled because of low audience (just like Hannibal was) i'm gonna get fucking PISSED

Meanwhile shit-tier CW series like Flash and Arrow are going to get 1541854 more seasons

FX don't fuck this up

In the last episode the doc tells her that she can touch child David because her powers don't work in that world. That would be a bit convoluted if she were one of his personalities.

FX already fucked it up by putting it on at the same time as Always Sunny. Why would you put your new show that's still trying to build an audience on at the same time as your most popular original series?

Hannibal was shit though. Pleb shit at that.

By being the producer/director who is disliked more by the studio.

its the living embodiment of Sup Forums

our guy has arrived

Most of them don't know theyre part of Legion.

>this fx marvel trash
>better than Hannibal

fucking neck yourself

So yeah, she's a Doctor trying to get David in touch with himself.

Most of the characters have good interactions in every connection possible and recognize them as individuals apart from David. Meaning he'd need to be every one of them. Thus, he's all alone in that place. Perhaps they are all dead and stored in him, like that one chick who keeps reappearing. I wouldn't be surprised if that location was actually very dilapidated and abandoned and he's there just hiding.

>sicko, gets into Clockwork, meets David
>switch happens, she's trapped in David's body, Bird&co captures her to the hideout, while David in Syd body just walks away.
>Syd gets her body back, tells Bird about the switch, so nigg and Kerry goes hunting for david again (the park scene where David is using the street phone, and then gets captured by div3)
>Syd and Bird's co rescue David from div3

Mojo
Shadow King
Professor Y

or just an asshole personality fucking with David that isn't based off any preexisting character.

How exactly does one kiss themselves?

After reading the wiki about him, it seems this is the most likely scenario.

his """dark passenger"""

David probably killed his parents, and burned the town, the sounds hehears are the ones he killed

i guess he wanted to erase his own memories about it so that demon is guarding the memories about the killings/evil doings

Are you implying that Syd was in the hospital for real and only just met the others after the incident?

Because not only does Syd talk about her memory training as a past tense thing, but she is also beating up and knocking out armored Division 3 thugs with her bare hands at the end of EP1. That kind of implies a long time of training.

Unlikely.

It might not be connected to the X-Men movie verse. But Charles and Moira very well might still be his parents. Hell the woman Syd described as her mom could be Moira.

her ass is pretty great in fargo.

He is a Liverpool supporter la

her ass is great in Legion too
she is like a younger Michelle Monaghan

in ep3 she mentions the switch lasted for 2 days, in the mean time she could get memory trainings. Plus maybe it was some time to find David again by div3.

I could've sworn she said 2 hours but i could be wrong

oh let me add to when Bird captures "David" (Syd) from Clockwork, she may erased the memory of the receptionist, and that's why she told David's sister that there wasn't any David Haller patient there

damn.. my bad. anyway, that timeline feels logical, except for the trainings are unknown when happened to syd

Did they erase everyone's memory of david's psychiatrist too? and capture him or something? Didn't the receptionist claim that doctor didn't exist?

He probably absorbed everyone within x range. Seems there's 1,000s of people inside him in the comics.

>FX logo
please get a decent rip (webdls dont have that logo)

But the doc was walking around with Syd exploring the aftermath of the incident. Was he just an absorbed personality then? I guess it's just too early to know all this shit for sure.

The entire Asylum was in his head.

Direct me to where I can reliably download said rips within a reasonable time after airing and I'll make ones in the future without the logo.

No clue, but the way it is setup and the stuff you read in the wiki makes it so the writers can pretty much do anything they want and be like "HA! SHYAMALAN LEVEL T•W•E•E•E•S•T•S!!" Which is always a sign of bad writing. There's a limit to how long you can keep up a mystery without giving actual proper information on it. Like one more episode and if it doesn't get better I'm dropping it.

How do other channels get stuff like that right after it airs? Stuff like The Expanse has 3-4 different logos when you pirate it. Of course just going to SyFy's website and watching it from the source is best.

Have they released a full version of the song they play during "tense" scenes? (Like when David sees what's happening to his sister in the past two episodes?) It's instrumental, I think it's OST, it's really good.

My money's on the shadow king.

jesus christ. What's wrong with you people?

It's the Shadow King dude.

Keeps appearing out of the darkness.
Is an incredibly powerful telepath that likes to take over the minds of other telepaths.

Nope

Not to mention he has the power to block davids mind from that black dude.

>one more episode and if it doesn't get better I'm dropping it

this

That's his insecurities/bad things about himself

It clearly is.

Everything points to it. Absolutely nothing points to it being Mojo.

literally the shadow king

That's Legion. He's the title of the show ffs.

>Mojo

jesus fucking christ, you're just getting worse and worse. You have no knowledge of x-men yet you're still just spewing shit out of your metaphorical mouth. Shut the fuck up, seriously.

except it's not, you two need to stop same fagging.

It's clearly the fucking Shadow King. Their borrowing from the Muir Island story ark. You should probably read up on your X-Men faggot.

It's not shadow king. They aren't borrowing anything from any run. Deal with it.

It is, and you're going to look like a fucking retard when it turns out to be true.

Came here to post this.

I've seen the break down of the whole season. Spoilers ahead.

The Yellow Eyed Demon is a manifestation of David's first toy as a child (physical appearance), combined with his hatred for his father and fear of his powers. It's not a character from the comics to my knowledge, but an original entity. He's the gatekeeper to many of David's abilities and memories.

You're all wrong. This is who the yellow eye demon is.

LISTEN TO ME SON

This

No user, YOU'RE going to feel really stupid.

>but muh 90's x-men cartoon!
>but i used wikipedia!

You're going to feel extremely pathetic in a couple weeks. You're going to bad eternally butthurt. You'll curse and flail and wish I were raped by a pack of niggers for being so goddamn right.

But I won't remember this argument. For me, you were just a random incorrect idiot.

It's more interesting and different than "good". It's one of the more unique shows I've seen on tv in a while, and as a superhero show that's mindboggling.

You're not going to remember the argument because people don't like remembering when they were wrong.

Bizarro Mr. Incredible

paul bearer

First thing I thought of

I dont get it. You keep calling people stupid for trying to predict who the YED is but wont say your thoughts on it... just that others are wrong, why?

I dropped hannibal after the first season. I've rewatch the 3 episodes of Legion multiple times so far. So yeah, it's better.

Syd's not a part of Summerland until she's taken.