Mhhhhm.... nootka

Mhhhhm.... nootka...

Has anyone figured out why is he hell bent on getting to Nootka, anyhow? Is he securing it for the Americans?

T E A T R A D E
E
A
T
R
A
D
E

ALL
THE
TEA
IN
CHHHHYYYYEEENNNUUUHHHHHH

be...... very..... very ... careful now

remionder tom hardy is gay and lets homeless people bum his ripe ass

Thanks!
Is there an episode where this is mentioned?

Yeah.

Has he got his micro cock out yet in this show?

>growing tea in canada

Mmmmh

FUCKING DELANEY

Any predictions for the final episode tomorrow? Will he finally get his ship and sail to the Nootka World?

The New World is not Nootka. It is Africa. He will take everyone to the Dark Continent. Nootka is just the means with which he will destroy the EIC and salvage his family name.

You can easily grow tea in canada in a greenhouse, it's just not cost effective.

Quick rundown on James Keziah Delaney:

>East India Company bows to Delaney
>in contact with spirits
>rumored to possess psychic abilities through the use of colored powders and muttering
>controls Nootka Sound with an iron fist
>owns trading companies all over the world
>direct descendant of the ancient Native American blood line
>will bankroll the first trading posts on Nootka (Delaney Trading Company will be be the first trading post)
>own basically every gunpowder research facility in London
>first powder sold to the FUCKING AMERICANS will be Delaney powder
>Said to have 200+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in the African jungles & Nootka Sound
>ancient African scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of grunting and angry walking
>Delaney owns ghost spies around the world
>You likely have Delaney inside your mind right now
>Delaney is in regular communication with the his mother's ghost in a river
>He learned fluent African in under a week
>Nation states entrust their diamond reserves with Delaney. There are no diamonds in the Crown's or the FUCKING AMERICAN'S treasuries, only in a bag the Delaney has
>Delaney is approximately 3 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, he is a timeless top hat existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plan yet. We hope he has a use for us.

One or more of the following things:
>grunting
>angry walking
>angry staring
>James commanding somebody
>african magic
>powder in face
>stuart strange is angry
>stuart strange is glad

mhmmonopoly

>tfw I'm going to start watching this only because of gruntposting
>tfw you realize gruntposting is guerrilla marketing by FX

They hmm have a use for you...

Best co-star

are there any gruntposting vids on youtube yet?

a video of James and Mad Max cut together to have a grunt conversation would be good.

>implying people who use Sup Forums watch this show through legal means that make fx a profit

Hmmmmmmm

seriously memes aside, should i bother with this show? I already watched the first episode and found it to be pretty boring up until the final scene with the Company. is it worth it?

First ep is a bit boring yeah, just keep going.

I watched it because of the memes but I ended up really enjoying it.
It's not really great television but entertaining once you get into it.

I think it was after the third episode where I was like "this is actually really growing on me" and started telling friends about it.

I watched ep 05 before coming here to discussing it and I didn't even notice all the hmmm, MISTAH DELANEY, "nootka" and other memes at all.

This guy can do nothing wrong.

What's this show about. I'm thinking about watching.

cutting off thumbs and trotters

It is extremely try hard at being edgy.

That being said I still find it entertaining.

kek

Hearts of Darkness dude returns to civilization to reclaim his fortune. He is a true antihero. His enemies are the King of England and the East India Company.