Innawood Thread

Cooper White
Cooper White

How are you getting read for "The Happening" Sup Forums?

http://www.innawoods.net/swf/InnaWoods.swf

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGQaH3-LK54
http://www.houghtonmifflinbooks.com/peterson/
http://www.brasil.gov.br/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg78Px9Uoic
http://urbansurvivalsite.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGhWXmU3Wy4
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Brazil
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Germany#Murder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnbrakTsdAs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8
Parker Jones
Parker Jones

i wouldnt survive a week ...

Oliver Sullivan
Oliver Sullivan

Bump

John Hall
John Hall

toilet paper
what's the thought process behind that one?

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

Total weight of my kit, including webbing is ~70lbs. It seems heavy, but 'm 6'4" 230# and can ruck a lot of weight. I can do 50# up to 13k feet before I really start to suck wind, and can do up to 90#s of weight at near sea level indefinitely as long as I have a 5 min break ever hour and plenty of water.

My only issue is because I'm a big guy I burn a lot of calories so I have to eat a lot to stay fresh compared to some of the smaller hikers I regularly do summits with.

The rifle is one I spent way too much money on. But it runs like a sewing machine and wiould probably be my go-to rifle during a "happening". It's a registered SBR 5.56 krink that I had re barreled in 300 blackout. Super handy, light weight, and suppresses very well (not as well as my 300 blk AR, but folding stock means it can go under a jacket better).

Henry Carter
Henry Carter

I wish I had this loadout

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

so i dont have to wipe my ass indian style

Mason Carter
Mason Carter

Yeah I personally like to keep things on the lighter side, anything over 50ish lbs just gets hard to run with

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

I would normally say that it's a waste of space, but seeing how light your load is...

Ryder Long
Ryder Long

Why don't you have a gun?

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

look at the flag

Jordan Cox
Jordan Cox

/pol/thread/79756685#p79756685

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

It's also great kindling in an emergency if you can keep it dry (plastic zip-loc bag). Nothing worse than being totally beat after a full day of hiking in the rain only to have to chop thick wood to get to the dry stuff inside to make feather sticks. I'd rather use some TP or trioxane.

Nicholas Morris
Nicholas Morris

I have a box of tampons in my loadout for that(not pictured in my post), they burn like crazy

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

If the habbening happens this is what i have

Lucas Rogers
Lucas Rogers

If I need to run, it means catastrophe for my survival situation. If that's the case, I'll cache my kit somewhere and run with just my webbing and weapons until I'm safe. Then return for my stuff later.

Caleb Miller
Caleb Miller

Yeah, tampons burn and burn and burn. Great stuff. Just saying I like a clean bottom when I go hiking (itchy stinky ass sucks), and it can double as a fire starter.

Xavier Peterson
Xavier Peterson

ayyyyyyyy

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

Yeah my plan is to get out of the suburbs as fast as I can and depending on the happening, I might not have a great way besides booking it
RIP Muhammad

Daniel Stewart
Daniel Stewart

just order one online, my friend ordered a gun from germany.

Aiden Hughes
Aiden Hughes

dude spicy loadout

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

in contrast to me, muhammad and his friends have a fucking gun

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

My initial plan to get out of the city is traveling between 4am-8am by bike not following any major roads. I would need 2 nights to get fully in the woods considering I basically live in uptown Dallas.

Ian Johnson
Ian Johnson

oh dude, with your loadout that would be kinda risky. But if you made it, the amount of stuff you have would be insane

Juan Harris
Juan Harris

a gun
all of them
kek Germany just fucking kek

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

Hopefully they can't bin it.

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

They also make pretty good gauze for bandages and can clean a 12gauge. Plus if you have any females in the group it'll really help morale to have that level of hygiene; same with shaving shit.

Isaac Adams
Isaac Adams

It's actually not a heavy load. My friends who I do extended hikes with carry similar. Did the continental divide trail in the Weminuche last year. Carried even more stuff than that. It's very doable.

Michael Bailey
Michael Bailey

group
First mistake right there

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

this site needs more range in the melee category. I have a sword and a crowbar super heavy and large very useful

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

It's heavy for me, I'm a 130 lb 6'0" runner with very little muscle mass
FeelsBadMan.gif

Easton Peterson
Easton Peterson

Atleast no one is calling you fat?

And you'd be a great at stealth.

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

My loadout is literally built around that, run with what I have and don't get found

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

Nah. Going alone will get you killed unless you're a fucking ninja. Read up on the shit that went down in the Balkans when their countries fell to pieces in the 90s. Or even on shit that went down during catrina. Some people could go it alone for a little while. Sooner or later you're going to have to interact with others to get something you need. And if you do it by yourself, you're fucked. They'll just over power you and take what they want.

Groups of 3 or less are too small and easy pickings. Groups of 8 or more are too big and difficult to move without everybody in the area knowing about it. Groups of 4-7, preferably 5 are best. Large enough to be dangerous or risky to attempt to take on with force, but small enough to move covertly.

IT's why special forces teams on long patrols are never in groups larger than 8 unless the mission absolutely demands it.

Alexander Moore
Alexander Moore

Ay, to be fair though if your careful enough you'll just be able to kill them before they even know you're there.

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

That's not how it works in real life. If you are actively trying to kill someone as an individual, it means your survival situation is very very badly compromised and you're in a dire position, be the killing offensive or defensive in nature.

If there are survivors, word will get around, and you may find yourself running from a lynch mob.

Thomas Miller
Thomas Miller

Weight is 22 kg, but it should come to around more like 28-32 kg.
Books are for stuff like identifying food.
Cigs are for trading if I ever meet anyone

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

Ye, I was just saying its easier to hunt for group dudos. If your alone.

Isaac Perry
Isaac Perry

I approve this loadout. Are the cigarettes for bartering or personal use?

Thomas Rodriguez
Thomas Rodriguez

Trading. I imagine they're worth a bit if shtf

Zachary Gomez
Zachary Gomez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGQaH3-LK54

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

What's happening, you guys?

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

My actual loadout
tfw military

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

Maybe invest in a low profile plate carrier, something you can wear under a soft shell or even a tshirt if needed. First spear's slick carrie (the one I own) and Shelback's stealth carrier are excellent low profile plate carriers.

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

~60 Ibs
Pretty heavy but if I drop the bulletvest it drops to ~40, but I'm used to carrying very heavy shit when deployed. Also, the MRE you see above the axe is one of those emergency ones where it lets you live off of basically condensed nutrients (basically chalk) for like a week.

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

cyka blyat

Jack Sanchez
Jack Sanchez

Not sure a .22 counts as super America'y
Good idea, they don't seem to heavy

Jaxson Carter
Jaxson Carter

Ideally this, although I'm pretty sure I would be able to carry more things technically.

Total weight is 35 kg, or about 77 pounds. That's a lot, so I'm going to have to start working out more (or carry less ammo).

Gabriel Thomas
Gabriel Thomas

and now I realize I completely forgot the most important thing ever: water.

Imagine there's a couple bottles next to the sewing kit, I guess.

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

he actually took the MRE

I didn't check fully but storebought dehydrated foods are much better for you and weigh less, although of course they require more water.

Kevin Thomas
Kevin Thomas

No water
No cooking supplies
No mess kit
Matches over firesteel
Cell phone
3 guns
barely any food and no hunting supplies

Needs lots of work fampai

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

The MRE isn't one of the ones where it actually kind of makes some form of food, it's one of pic related

I've never had to eat one but one of my buddies have, and they said it just tastes like nothing and leaves you very hungry while still keeping you alive. Plus, they let me keep the ones that I never had to use so they're basically free.

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

this is me realistically as i dont own a gun

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

implying I'm not bunkering down with a bunch of stored food

Anyways, I revised a bit. pic related

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

Realistically speaking if somebody happened this is how I'd be ready for it.
Probably dead after a day or two.

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

oh, guess that would work. You should probably try some beforehand just to know what you'd be in for, though.

Kayden Evans
Kayden Evans

Can you legally get guns with silencers on them? Or are those flash surpressors?

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

It might be possible depending on your state and if you have the proper (expensive) permit.

Isaiah Green
Isaiah Green

Well having a shelter already with food does make it a bit easier.

Thank god you got rid of that AK for a practical hunting gun

Yeah, but you need it stamped

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

Can you make your own or buy them illegally?

I honestly just think they look cool

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

plastic clips

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

all these plebs hunting wildlife instead of hunting vehicles and eating the charred animals inside

Nathan Myers
Nathan Myers

flash 2016

wew granpa what are you doing why are you using flash? It is for degenerates watching poor in Europe

Joseph Smith
Joseph Smith

Dude super heavy and large is basically absolutely worthless. Can't fight properly if the other guy has more than enough time to stab you in the gut ten times before you can swing once, and it wouldn't be worth it to carry around something so heavy when it's only purpose is to force doors and boxes open. You can improvise if it really becomes a necessity.

Jeremiah Nelson
Jeremiah Nelson

can u play guitar?

Nathaniel Edwards
Nathaniel Edwards

Yes

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

good.
i have full night combar capability.
I would say, we would be a good team.

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

rate please

tfw addicted to painkillers

Bentley Brown
Bentley Brown

gay

you are the typical drug dealer

Christopher Johnson
Christopher Johnson

more realistic than your Call of Duty fiction right here

Noah Barnes
Noah Barnes

Bu getting loads of moneh

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

puhh... so no military service.
You have no clue. That is acutally nothing

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

Who else is /comfy/ here?

Adam Martin
Adam Martin

i would back more shit but you know

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

tfw I've already got most of this list completed

my allegience lies with the highest bidder :^)

If I need a gun where I live, it's already too late to try and survive anywhere else

Jaxon Taylor
Jaxon Taylor

Oh yeah btw total weight is 29.5 kilos. Not bad

Henry White
Henry White

Fiction. You weren't in the Bundeswehr, I can fucking tell. Go back to sleep, child.

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

kek

Connor Morris
Connor Morris

lol

I was you moron.

Leo Carter
Leo Carter

INFORMATION OVERLOAD MAN

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

Way too heavy for me

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

severely under appreciated post

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

bullshitting this hard

Kill yourself my man

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

Cuck can't comprehend that not everyone is as much of a fucking loser as he is

Nicholas Jones
Nicholas Jones

True, I'd probably cut 5 kg by not filling all of my water up at first. But I'd rather have a bunch of stuff and move slowly than have too little. A car can get me pretty far into the woods so that I'll not run into anyone early on

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

lol
Sure is reddit in here. Go make me a Kebab, Mahmud, nobody is going to sell you a gun.

cuck
a nation literally ruled by a nigger

Who's the cuck, you degenerate piss-hole? On your fucking knees, your soldiers showed you how.

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

ctrl f
no bog roll
there is something really wrong here

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

Having a cuck nation makes you a cuck

Ayden Wright
Ayden Wright

10/10 killing floor reference

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

(((Humans are too clever to get caught up in the Hivemind level of thinking)))

Bentley Hernandez
Bentley Hernandez

About 30kg weight, probably would dump some ammo to save some weight.

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

and dump the heater, change the tent for one of those tarp sheets the army uses which i forget the name of

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

Gardener here. Useful tips:
You can grow small crops like alfalfa sprouts quickly and easily, and they're loaded with nutrition. Some may be ready to harvest in 4-7 days.
Sometimes, plants can be weaponized; hemlock grows out of control along US roadsides, while a powdering of foxglove, an ornamental native to Europe/UK, can be absorbed through the skin and cause cardiac arrest. It helps to know.
Growing certain plants in jars of water will ensure that your crops are not only easily managed, but mobile, if the need arises.

Pic related. Some of mine from a couple of days ago.

Evan Butler
Evan Butler

Only 8.5k

Nicholas Harris
Nicholas Harris

microgreens
literally the death of agriculture

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

Is it easy to get seeds from your plants/let them self propagate? Having a limited amount of seeds will otherwise screw you over

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

It does not safe the picture for me :/

Jordan Price
Jordan Price

printscreen/crop in paint

Jayden Rogers
Jayden Rogers

Yes. Allowing your plants to mature will yield seeds; just got done shaking down my chives for some about a month back, after allowing them to flower. Some, like ferns, reproduce via spores, however, so know what to look for and when to look for it.

Leave it to a leaf to say the dumbest shit.

Evan Perry
Evan Perry

Here's what I've got, so far. How long would I survive?

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

I'm not ready

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

Forgot pic related.

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

So this would be pretty much me

What am I missing?

David Taylor
David Taylor

Only items I have
Instead of Mosin, Mauser Kar98k master race 8mm

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

Cooking supplies
TP
Medkit
Something for hunting
Something to keep you warm
Messkit

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

you wont find ammo for the mauser, bro

and, most 8mm ammo in the US is way underpowered.

Nathaniel Rogers
Nathaniel Rogers

right, thanks.

Jason James
Jason James

Heres my legit rl loadout if shtf plz rate.

Xavier Roberts
Xavier Roberts

potato
only root with high calories, grows on itself, plant one here and there, come later to see if it grew
chocolate
flavonoids to boosts ones morale, or simply a delicious snack
cigarettes
currency. I do not smoke but that's why I'd carry a lot

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

I have plenty of it atm, plus the idea is not to get into any firefights, just keep it for long range self defense and occasional hunting. I will use a motorized bicycle to evade traffic jams, and go along side roads, being abble to haul a couple duffel bags with more supplies for at least 100-200 extra miles, until i can set shop.

Getting some stuff in 5.56 and possibly a nugget too though

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

I would opt for a Bandolier if you are going with stripper clips, if you haven't already one fitting German WW2 bandolier.

Connor Lee
Connor Lee

You can probably make your own, but I imagine it would also be expensive if you want an effective suppressor. That would also be a felony, as far as I know.

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

rate please

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

I imagine you'd need to eat plenty of charred animals to maintain a high-enough calorie count to enable you to carry all of that.

Lincoln Hall
Lincoln Hall

smart.
people wouldnt even think of bothering you

Connor Edwards
Connor Edwards

If SHTF I recommend this

Jacob Bennett
Jacob Bennett

Enjoy dying of thirst, I guess.

Bentley Martin
Bentley Martin

KUKRI CLAN!

Joseph Scott
Joseph Scott

Its 30kg but I am use to carrying heavy stuff at work and can get in my truck and be indawoods in an hour and a half.

Potatoes grow and you can survive on them

The food should last me enough so I can hunt or trap something

Radios are important

and some basic survival equipment that are a must

got to have ammo too

Nathaniel Martinez
Nathaniel Martinez

Have some cloth bandoliers, but i like my tac vest for carrying other miscellaneous stuff on it, plus plenty of spare rounds.

next month i'm getting 5.56 plat, so will use that for the initial breakthrough, and switch to bolt action for hunting later on. The idea will be to keep the 5.56 in reserve.

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

No cookingware/way to purify water
Clips over just rounds

Sebastian Collins
Sebastian Collins

Does anyone know of a version thsa works on mobile? I'm not home now
pic probably not related

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

Makes sense, especially if you have a group of people

Evan Johnson
Evan Johnson

Or anything similar for android?

Hudson Lee
Hudson Lee

This would be me if i just started out cant find a can opener but i would have 1 on me

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

everyone will be 'innawoods'
imma torch that shit.
monster kill

Lincoln Watson
Lincoln Watson

Metal can from meat in a can m8. I thought I had a canteen too but obviously I would add that irl

I don't really know too much about guns so the cod4 kid in me said add those clips and thought bullets were in there there lol

I actually talked to my dad and sister today and talked about how we should learn about guns because it's better to have one and not need to use it than need to use it and not have it. Since my sister and I are going into law enforcement it would be a good idea to learn. He agreed but I don't really know where to start

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

A guy that goes into law enforcement but does not know anything about guns - in the US.

RARE

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

just the basics.

James Gomez
James Gomez

everyone knows the rule of 3's right?

3 minutes without air
3 hours without maintaining core body temperature
3 days without water
3 weeks without food

everyone seems super worried about how much shit they can take with them and not much about how the hell you will actually stay alive. you gotta have skills. you gotta have knowledge of wtf yer doing.
you cant just buy a bag of bullshit and call it good. it takes time and experience to really prepare for this 'shtf' thing

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

you're fucked if you're carrying a whole heap of heavy-ass food cans around bra. packaged foods are the way to go.

Oliver Roberts
Oliver Roberts

no bogroll

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

79786407 thanks for the tip

Matthew Turner
Matthew Turner

messed it up

John Adams
John Adams

also you guys with your guns realize that there are people and even 'preppers' that are already established and just waiting for the s to htf that will fuckin outgun you with ease, right?

Joseph Ramirez
Joseph Ramirez

you are adult men playing virtual dress up

kill yourselves

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

look harder comrade

Levi Phillips
Levi Phillips

bin it

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

I actually go play innawoods n shit
not real worried about the shit hitting the fan or this supposed mass exodus of city kids going to the trees like they wont be rounded up in a hurry but I can say for sure there is a lot more to it than ppl think

William Reed
William Reed

All the stuff I own in Connecticut
10 round limit

Colton Hernandez
Colton Hernandez

Teach me more things plz

Aaron Brooks
Aaron Brooks

How do you fit 10 7,62x39 rounds into a Mosin?

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

Ahmed I am 21 still in uni working on my second degree. I know subhuman niggers with 65 inbreed IQ can't learn things as quickly as Americans.

Learning about guns is definitely a task but I think it can be done I mean how did all the other Americans learn ?

inb4 Americans come out of the womb with an enfield guns blazing user didn't you know ?

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

it said it was for mosin, plus it didn't even say 7.62x54r, just 7.62x54

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

are you triggered because you know less about guns than this Ahmed who isnt even American?

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

I meant because of your image m8, look closely, those are SKS stripper clips, there also 5 round mosin stripper clips available :p

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

True, and even more so, you can't survive on your own unless you have a house or something in the woods.
Stick with a close group of people to live

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

heh....nothin'...personnel

Lincoln Jackson
Lincoln Jackson

Where do I start ?
Tell me more stuff user
Some good books about survival

Inb4 go innawoods and fuck around

I know going hiking helps but I need a solid base of things you know

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

not posting your real loadout

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

Getting food is going to be a nigger
inb4 bogroll
it's in the med bag

Juan Long
Juan Long

implying you can get a gun without jumping through countless hoops
implying I was born here
Implying people can't learn basics in a couple lessons/days

oh boy Ahmed go pray pls

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

this

Angel Foster
Angel Foster

Seems like the editors have no clue about guns

Mosin
7,62x39

lel, you make a fuzz about a simple joke, that makes only sense if I hit a nerve, so why don't you have guns yet?

Isaiah Russell
Isaiah Russell

books? if you want books that are actually helpful go get yourself some field guides that will help you identify plants and trees n shit.
there are tons of edible plants and uses for all these things but that shits tough.
a lot of healthy edible plants have look-alikes that will kill you or fuck you up bad enough you will die in a shtf scenario.
so these are decent: http://www.houghtonmifflinbooks.com/peterson/

other than that you should just go pitch a tent at a lake and take your bug out bag with you and see how long youll last on that shit you have. learn from experience.

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

shotshells
no shotgun
no handgun rounds
35 (65?) rounds of 54R
nothing appropriate for small game
6 meals worth of food
looks like the happening is going to be a nice little weekend

Carter Richardson
Carter Richardson

its a crappy website, I don't expect much

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

...any of you guys actually own this shit? I'm seeing body armor, gen 2 night vision, trauma kits, a fuckin battleaxe...

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

Not really the same thing, as it's not suited for a SHTF situation, but 100 Deadly Skills provides a good basis of knowledge for kind of mindset that you need.

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

the Judge would like a word with you

Bentley Brooks
Bentley Brooks

I have everything but the sawn-off
once it all goes to hell, the ATF is going to be the least of my worries

Colton Young
Colton Young

didn't see the judge
still seems like small game would be a bitch

James Garcia
James Garcia

using shotgun shells in a 45 meme.
Just because you can doesn't mean you should

James Wright
James Wright

Live in a pretty safe area/gun hating state/would be considered an autistic retard by acquaintances if I owned guns. But then again I post on Sup Forums so

Benjamin Wilson
Benjamin Wilson

Sunglasses

You dont even need a flag to identify your IP's origin lol.

Ayden Kelly
Ayden Kelly

even if they actually own this shit there are way more ppl on the planet that have better and way more training and experience that will make short work of anybody trying to play pretend.

Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook

HAX!

Colton Cox
Colton Cox

It is nice for very close quarters self defense but since there are only a few lead shots inside AND the barrel is rifled it will spread as hell and is pretty much useless at a range of 8 yards and above, and you got the short barrel which will make your 45's not to place easy at small targets.

Just saying, still a wonderful backup/ankle gun.

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

All of you fags would be dead already

Luis Wright
Luis Wright

Only things I actually own. Anyone need a tranny for their survival group?

Elijah Lee
Elijah Lee

I live in Germany dude, and I managed to legally own almost 20 guns and convert all my friends into gunophiles. My father bought me a Colt Trooper MK III because he "wanted me to have it". Everything is possible.

Germany is one of the most gun hating countries on this planet so..

Xavier Murphy
Xavier Murphy

yeah I know what you mean, we don't have real woods like some states but I've gone inna shores/treeline with some friends a few times and tensions got high even though we were never further than 20km from civilization

a couple of us took it in good fun as we had good rations and medical(read: DUDE WEED) supplies that could last 2 weeks before we'd even consider opening

but some of the m8s who were used to the city lifestyle, whom also said playing survivor would not be difficult, wanted to call it quits before 6hrs elapsed, trying to take our rations, break fishing rods and tossing stuff in the water trying to get the mission aborted and to turn back as we are setting up camp

85-90% of the population wouldn't last a week before ripping into each other out of frustration

Alexander Myers
Alexander Myers

says the guy lugging 600 lbs of shit with gps and a glowstick

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

I'm ready.

Mason James
Mason James

45kg
Not much at all if you are not a complete fag
Body builder right here

Lincoln Perry
Lincoln Perry

g36
smg mags

revolver
no revolver ammo

two compasses
a fucking tool box
heavy-ass body armor
NVGs and gas mask a nigger like you can't afford
5 gallons of water in a messenger bag
suppressor for a supersonic rifle and a revolver

Owen Thompson
Owen Thompson

Yeha I get that I am just bantering around haans.

When we moved here never really needed a gun or anything and I think it would be a little weird going up to my dad at the ages 14-19 and being like hey dad lets buy some guns.

Plus we became citizens 2-3 years ago so probably wouldn't even pass a background check in my state before that

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

viable/10

Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

FUCK YEAH

Sebastian Cooper
Sebastian Cooper

a real friend would never fuck your fishing gear up.

body building isnt faggy
you hang out with other dudes in tight ass skimpy fuckin underwear talkin about whats gay and whats not? not foolin me, buddy.
with all that shit youll be one of the first in the stack of dead bodies.

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

Yeah I don't know shit about survival, but this was fun to do

Benjamin Kelly
Benjamin Kelly

Well I lived in the US for a couple of years, I shot my first rifle at age 4, still remembering the day :p

So now you know what to do, get yourself a nice gun. Schnell schnell!

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

I have the do/k/ument

Julian Hernandez
Julian Hernandez

all that shit and no backup for when you run out of matches - youll absolutely neeeeed fire.
also you should probably throw a smaller blade in there somewhere too.

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

People not knowing about firesteel
in 2016 of our lord
It's like they don't want to survive.

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

This is all I have at home, im fucked if shtf happens.

Lucas Watson
Lucas Watson

a real friend would never fuck your fishing gear up
hah yeah those were the city plebs rational thinking that did that

I wasn't that mad because fishing poles are like pennies around here, i've got 50 in my basement and 45 of them still have the stickers on em... just like women with shoes, at some point I collected enough to last for longer than my lifetime, and I've clearly passed it

since I'm part of the Upper class compared to most citizens of earth, I've allowed myself to have a passive hippy Zen vibe in the way I treat situations, something that will fade quickly if my comfortable lifestyle gets infringed upon

Anthony Stewart
Anthony Stewart

passive hippy Zen vibe

kek

Landon Nelson
Landon Nelson

I like it

Jordan Rogers
Jordan Rogers

just not like the Liberal Fag hippies that north america is known for producing

I keep shades of fascism tucked away that would have made your fuhrer blush

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

Could you link me to some guide you consider a good start for someone who wants to learn?

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

I will only if you fight for your country and drive the """vacationers""" out eventually

Juan Foster
Juan Foster

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

20 lbs

Evan Green
Evan Green

plantman
gonna kill me with some plant dust

John Cox
John Cox

shorts/jacket master race.

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

Dude, living in Brazil will teach you to dodge bullets and stay away from niggers, it will not teach me to survive innawood if shtf happens.

Im originally concerned for my future and that of my family, the political and economical crisis is getting out of control, and there is some talk of civil war.

Please help?

Dylan Gray
Dylan Gray

I get what you mean, I think it is a maturity thing, I, 23, still go off way too fast even if it is better now than a few years ago.

I am. I am handing out red pills like handing out pervitin to a overtired Luftwaffe squadron.

There will be something going on here, the tension is in the air.
Yesterday several MSM reports aired that admitted the insane spike in sexual abuse and rape due to the niggers and muslims coming in, almost everyday some girl or little boy gets raped, mostly in public swimming pools are at night in the streets.

I hope there will be a day of the rope.

Andrew Morales
Andrew Morales

I grew up west of you and shot a rifle not sure which one at like age 5-8 at my uncles farm. Felt pretty good hitting a can after missing a lot lol. Still remember the can rolling after the bullet hit it like it was yesterday felt good desu

Michael Rogers
Michael Rogers

West of me?

Yeah, I killed so many dumb doves lol flying rats they are

Sebastian Torres
Sebastian Torres

Every European man knows conflict is coming and can feel it in their blood. Even though I live here I watch all the shit going on there and feel it. God speed user

Be like pic related

Owen Ross
Owen Ross

readier than ever!

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

Fuck I meant to say east. Had a couple beers in me bc independence day

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

AH NUUU

Leo Davis
Leo Davis

Is that Jan Sobieski?

Song related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg78Px9Uoic

This was pretty much the inofficial German/Germanic lands nationalanthem till 1800

Thomas White
Thomas White

derp

pic related

Isaiah Rogers
Isaiah Rogers

depends on what you are trying to learn.
there are tons of field guides here but if you are trying to learn bushcraft stuff just go to youtube or something cause that shits everywhere. take yourself outside into the trees and try the things you learn, get good at it.

I currently own 3 ferro sticks lol I always make a fire that way just cause its fun.

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

Hell yeah mate, the OG kebab remover

Joseph Morales
Joseph Morales

are those olives?

Easton Bailey
Easton Bailey

YFW you are living in thewoods with 2 years of food.

Sebastian Gray
Sebastian Gray

Shame that Jozef Pilsudski died before ww2 and we got cucked by UK.

It is what it is, when the day comes all of ethnic Europe will fight side by side to drive muslim hordes out again. Those who don't study history are deemed to repeat it.

Pic related Hitler ordered a mass service for him in Berlin because he had a lot of respect for him

Cooper Collins
Cooper Collins

are those olives?
Yes, everything in that setup was choosen out of stuff I currently have at home, including those olives.

depends on what you are trying to learn.
Im trying to learn to stay alive and keep my family alive in case we have to live in the middle of the wild if the cities become under siege during a civil war.

Landon Davis
Landon Davis

Any help or direction to point plebs in would be great

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

Allah Akbar

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

Didn't Hitler order a Honor Guard to stand watch at his tomb after Warsaw was conquered?

It was Jozef Beck who wanted a war with Germany at all cost, he should have died instead of Pilsudski so we might have had a peaceful solution.

And the English and French did not give a fuck about Poland, they were just looking for a reaston for war with us.

What a shame that the jews managed to plunge us into another war back then :(

Christopher Lewis
Christopher Lewis

forgot file

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

I hope yuengling or sam adams, my favourite American brews!

Oliver Ward
Oliver Ward

well im not sure if there are field guides there that cover your area but thats always a good thing to carry so if you cant find what you need there search around for field guides. youll have an easier time staying alive if you can identify whats around you and how you can use it.
primitive skill like hand/bow drills / water purification / cordage / shelters are all things you should be able to find on youtube.
learn how to tie a good knot too lol
theres a shit ton to do!

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

primitive skill like hand/bow drills / water purification / cordage / shelters are all things you should be able to find on youtube.
learn how to tie a good knot too lol
Sounds like a good place to start.

Which I could try animal trapping, but it is illegal in my country.

But in all reality, if civil war happens I am likely going to die, and fast. I have no survival skills whatsoever, and even though I try to stay fit my gf cant run for the life of her, I doubt I could protect her.

I sure hope civil war does not happen.

Carson Martinez
Carson Martinez

Brazil literally lawless shithole with favela shootouts
trapping animals is illegal

Don't you hate it?

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

well urban survival is a thing
idk shit about it outside of common sense but people plan that way too
random site dedicated to this shtf urban survival stuff ^
cant really assist beyond that tho

Camden James
Camden James

Don't you hate it?
More than you can possibly imagine.

cant really assist beyond that tho
Thanks for your assistance, will look around for some guides.

Jackson Barnes
Jackson Barnes

this site looks pretty damn good tho
it covers civil unrest
im actually browsing this lol

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

I lived in Rio and Bello for 2 years each because my father worked there, he is an engineer, One of his colleagues was stabbed in the 90*s because some robbers wanted his watch.

You can get from your rich, protected and gated community into the worst criminal area in like 5 minutes, it is insane.

Beautiful countryside but it is literallly a mixed race hellhole almost like Mexico, I would only want to go to brazil again if there was a giant purge and a fascist dictatorship that keeps people in check like pinochet did in chile.

Jeremiah Green
Jeremiah Green

Didn't Hitler order a Honor Guard to stand watch at his tomb after Warsaw was conquered?

Not sure but probably he had a lot of respect for him afaik.

It was Jozef Beck who wanted a war with Germany at all cost, he should have died instead of Pilsudski so we might have had a peaceful solution.

Yeah Poland would of been a part of the Axis and Soviet Union would of fell since Hitler wouldn't of had to focus on invading and could of used our rails to transport everything East and focus on the Soviets. Beck was a faggot but it is what it is.

And the English and French did not give a fuck about Poland, they were just looking for a reason for war with us.

Tell me about it.

What a shame that the jews managed to plunge us into another war back then :(

Today my dad told me about his uncle and how he was shot by Nazi's in the leg in the defensive effort, when they captured him they treated his leg at a camp and helped him out. Then they took his gun and told him to go home to his family. I have seen enough threads on here to know what (((they))) did to your country pre ww2 and how (((they))) are twisting history after it.

MUH HANS NIGGA YUENGLING IS ALL I DRINK

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

It sure does, i bookmarked it, too much information to read in a single go.

You can get from your rich, protected and gated community into the worst criminal area in like 5 minutes, it is insane.
I can confirm that this man speaks the truth. Brazil is exactly like that.

Beautiful countryside but it is literallly a mixed race hellhole
Described it pretty well.

I would only want to go to brazil again if there was a giant purge and a fascist dictatorship that keeps people in check like pinochet did in chile.
Never gonna happen im afraid. Would be great if it did though. How are you holding up with Merkel inviting all those muslins into your country? I imagine there must be sanitation problems in puclic parks and streets due to the refugees open air shitting habits?

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGhWXmU3Wy4

There, I found it.

Oh (((they))) are never to be trusted. Never.

I always felt like this simple anitesmitism was wrong or too black/white but it seems that Hitler was just right.

Also a lot of poles and ukrainians killed jews out of their own initiative, and latvians did it for sure as well. It seems jews are never liked no matter where they are. I wonder why...

Jozef Beck ruined my pleasure of drinking Becks beer now when I think about it that way :-/

Justin Ross
Justin Ross

Based on things that I own in real life.
This is if the happening started right now.
How fucked I am?

10/10 nice reference

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

lawless shithole
What a shitty assumption

Ethan Jones
Ethan Jones

the German film crew for the Olympics has been found dismembered on the shores of rio
the police have stated they will boycott their duties for the games

this shit almost Somalia tier you nigger

Austin Fisher
Austin Fisher

There were a total of 50,108 murders in Brazil in 2012.[8] Another study has the 2012 murder rate at 32.4 per 100,000, with 64,357 homicides.[9]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Brazil

In 2011, Germany had a murder rate of 0.8 per 100,000 population.[1] There were a total of 662 murders in Germany in 2011.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Germany#Murder

"assumption"

My own fathers colleague was stabbed for his watch. Just assuming I guess.

Rape/abuse/crime rates are spiking, the people are really fed up. Germans are really calm on the outside but in them the fire is burning and at some point it erupts like a Volcano. You may find examples for this in the last century.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnbrakTsdAs

Ethan Thompson
Ethan Thompson

you might last a minute but all that shit will run out
ultimately fucked pretty hard.

Kayden Diaz
Kayden Diaz

I'd stick to small towns
more supplies
less danger than city
can hunt in forests near by
small town = easily defendable

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

beign eternal summer here i don't need a lot of clothes.

Hunter Mitchell
Hunter Mitchell

You may find examples for this in the last century.
Could you please take over the world this time? We could use a reich in here to eal with our nigger problem.

William White
William White

I would just stay in my suburb, since German houses are made of stone and have rolling shutters and in our case a security door I think it would be dumb to give that up if not necessary.

I would rather stay and take the risk of fighting off looters.

Kayden White
Kayden White

enjoy dehydrating and starving, faggot.

Levi Green
Levi Green

u should invest in a canteen. all that shit and no canteen? wtf?

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

The tax stamp to purchase a suppressor is $200. If you are into an expensive hobby like shooting, this shouldn't be a problem. Not nearly as bad as trying to get NFA stuff.

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

Its not like we WANT to control others, like in WW2 it happened by their own stupidity, if France and England had not declared war on us England would have kept its Empire and would not be in debt to the US and France would never have been occupied.

I wish we could manage to have some kind of traditionalist fascist order for the times of emergency to finally clear this planet for all whites.
When we got rid of (((them))) once and for all we could turn back into liberal democracies since they wont be undermined and if they were there are no brown people left that could flood us anyway.

Andrew Hill
Andrew Hill

nothing beats a nice machete, not that heavy and packs a nice punch.

Joseph Watson
Joseph Watson

If you have strong people in your neighborhood or /k/ worthy men and women to band together it's be even better

Nolan Brooks
Nolan Brooks

breaking your back from weight

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

Fuck Brazil man...

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

Its not like we WANT to control others
Come on now, you know that is not true, Hitler wanted payback for the versailles treaty, and rightfully so!

Would Germany consider peacefull annexation of Brazil? Im sure most of the population would gladly vote for it if given the chance for a referendum.

Brayden Taylor
Brayden Taylor

i forgot honest senpai, the wasn't any filter for poluted water either.

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

Can someone explain what the point of this is!?

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

you should open a new thread, but the rule is you can only add things you own irl.

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

My grandpa is still k worthy, he was a paratrooper in ww2 and still keeps his walther ppk whith which he fought of gypsy burglars in the late 50's at his business lol

Not todays Germany, merkel would rather invite some brazil niggers to fuck her in front of her husband, but if we became the Germany of 1900 again I guess we would.

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

I thought this was the rule all the time lol

Open a new thread then

Cameron Roberts
Cameron Roberts

i have a big knife and a bow. no need to do a picture

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

probably looks more like I'm going to war

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

take a look in the anons inventory, well americans gets a pass due to most of them beign gunfags.

Juan Baker
Juan Baker

also no double packing in the slots, only one item per slot.

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

Using stuff i actually have

Luis Cruz
Luis Cruz

I own everything except the Molotovs obiously, and the red illumination signal.

-->

Joshua Campbell
Joshua Campbell

not that guns are illegal here, but it's truly a pain in the ass to get one the legal way.

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

The save image button wasn't working

Jace Harris
Jace Harris

In Germany the silencer is easier to get than the tazer

Dominic Rivera
Dominic Rivera

here's a template, i'm going to ZzZ land cant be asked to make thread :^)

How are you getting read for "The Happening" Sup Forums?

Rules:
-Only use items you currently have IRL
-NO double stuffing slots, 1 item per
-Bogroll

useful information from last thread

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

Danke, Blatt.

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

I drive

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

no bolts
0/10

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

I got meds and an essential survival kit.

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

so is anybody playing online?

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

r8 pls

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

Nice, I always like to hear when veterans are doing well

Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

Why would you take a camera with you?

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

I did in mine as well
probably to record events, and horrors of the collapse, it is a SHTF situation

Connor Hall
Connor Hall

i keep a distance and help the injured
also i have spare smokes

Michael Barnes
Michael Barnes

I only used what i had readily on me. How fucked am i?>

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

nerd

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

:-)

mh makes sense, but I think I would rely on my phone then, even though it might be more sensitive than a mechanical polaroid camera.

Brody Nguyen
Brody Nguyen

To keep tabs on shelters and learn their schedules. I haven't found a lockpick so I use the hatchet, knives, and c4 with duct tape.

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

ohh fucking piece of shit

Jaxon Johnson
Jaxon Johnson

looks like umbrella corp in australia kek

Isaiah Flores
Isaiah Flores

Dont forget to put the silencer on the c4

Lincoln Hughes
Lincoln Hughes

That's why I got the flashbangs. If a loud entry is required, I will also be ready with flashbangs.

Brayden King
Brayden King

This is all I'd be able to scrape together if it happened right now. The knife is really just a box knife.

Screenshot because the save feature didn't work.

Jacob King
Jacob King

Can't buy flashbangs legally here, but you can get some czech police surplus flashbangs on less legal markets now and then

Brayden Wilson
Brayden Wilson

This is what I generally take with me anytime I go hiking, camping and hunting.
It snows a lot where I live, or is generally just cold as fuck. So I only ever go alone because I don't have any friends interested in /out/doorsman activities. They're all also too dumb to understand what to and not to do.

Rate

Joseph Torres
Joseph Torres

you lack water and you could use the vest more and put more speed loaders in because the revolver is your only follow up shot gun so it would be your main gun if you can't ambush or need to fight multiple enemies.
A map would also be beneficial in a snowy area where it is easy to lose orientation.

Carson Cooper
Carson Cooper

Water is in the thermos. I know the mountain areas I usually hike, there is a river up there I get my water.
Map is in the book as well as other notes.

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

Heavy shit. Shells and food are not to scale, pretend the sack is full of dry beans. Water doesn't need to be full. I tried to keep weight distribution in mind and I know I could carry this IRL.

My bones are crying out for me to build. That's what I'm going to do. I can into foraging and horticulture. Would have packed a saw and a machete but there was no saw so I picked a big axe instead.

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

Uhm, okay, and what about the speed loaders?

Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez

They're in my jacket pocket. I don't have a proper place to store them. Having a handgun license is extremely difficult in Australia on its own. Getting the equipment for it is even more difficult. Especially if you intend on taking it with you hunting.

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

Oh, I oversaw that you were not American but Australian, sorry

Are speedloaders and holsters regulated?

Jordan White
Jordan White

Statistically your chances of meeting them are very low. Less than 1% of the population would be as well trained and equipped as you're describing. Probably less than 0.1% really.

Aaron Gomez
Aaron Gomez

Not really. It's just that handguns are generally refined to gun ranges.

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

you got it even worse then we, m8.

Parker Howard
Parker Howard

heres a basic sirvior loadout i would and have
just need the rifle

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page