>UGH!!

I hope he gets away just to piss off the shitlibs

>cheering for a rapist

degenerates

>Trump destroying America by the day
>now Cosby will probably walk free

Un-fucking believable

Bill Clinton.

didnt like40 something women say he raped them? 13 not that big of a number in that regard

>avclub

He unironically dindu nuffin. Sup Forums siding with liberals just because it's a black person. Sad!

Trump.

He aged like 30 years since all this started. His dick is probably inverted all and his balls are probably shriveled up raisins at this point. I guess those women got their revenge.

isn't that a movie blog. btw cosby dindu nuffin it's a media hit job.

He literally didn't do anything.

JFK.

Except roofie every chick he could get his hands on.

i hope cosby remembers Sup Forums was the only pace never left his side

redditor leave

the guy that you're replying to was... oh forget it

>Trump destroying America

A rapidly growing economy and criminals being deported is "destroying" the country?

>transgender rights are under attack

How do liberals have so much fucking time on their hands?

>Wants to sleep with women, and promises them they'll star on his show if they do

>He ignores them after they do the dirty, they are bitter but he broke no law so they just realise how stupid they were

>Decades later, Cosby is about to get exclusive rights for the reruns to the Cosby show, a deal that could land him hundreds of millions that the networks won't get

>Suddenly all these women are brought together with a multi million dollar legal team accusing Cosby of crimes that are impossible to either prove or disprove after so much time, either way his reputation is going to be ruined when the claims are all leaked to the media before they've even gone to court

Gee I wonder how this all came about

Washington

He took the same shit he was 'raping' women with. It was fucking quaaludes. It was quaaludes in the seventies.

>Waaah some random 14 year old called me a mean name on the internet. And Trump didn't give time out of his schedule to coddle my feelings so he must hate jews or something..... despite him taking the Jew side over the Arab side in the middle east"

They won't stop until they're dead.

Except lewinsky enjoyed such bills cock so much she kept a cumstain on her dress for years

How can the husband allow her to do this?

King Henry

Don't you know that money and border protection means you're literally Hitler?

>Minneapolis

REEEE dumb cuck scum fuck off

Yes but he weighed much, much more than those women. They musta been like 100lbs soaking wet while he was 300+ lbs. obviously if you look at the basic science, the chemicals would slowly distribute across his body and their effects would be diluted cause they have to travel so much. For the women the hit is almost instantaneous, almost like ring injected by horse tranquilizer and they would've been out cold in no time flat. He's manipulating the facts and the science of the issue.

Okay cool he has been accused of drugging them instead of offering them a chance to be famous.... now prove it.

If he did do it, sure thrown him in jail but we shouldn't live in a world where people are assumed guilty over an accusation going back 40 years.

what kind of mental virus is infecting modern women

How has trunp personally rapidly grown the economy in the last few weeks? Lol do you people hear what youre saying? Youre saying obama presided over our current positive economic situation jesus christ

Figures conservatives would defend a rapist. They're that afraid of women.

Im not sure but i do know only virgins complain about "women" in umbrella terms

>Yes but he weighed much, much more than those women. They musta been like 100lbs soaking wet while he was 300+ lbs.
Is this pasta? When was Cosby three hundred plus pounds?

Even if Cosby is a monster IRL, the Cosby Show will always be a good show. Just like all of R Kelly's song

>Sup Forums literally defending a black rapist
Lmao is this real life?

Investors and businesses had low confidence under an Obama/Hillary administration. Lots of regulations, more taxes, etc.

They have high confidence in Trump's admin and are now jumpstarting the economy while Trump lifts regulations and begins changing the tax code.

It's not rocket science, dude. People are excited about Trump's policies.

Only roasties complain about virgins in umbrella terms.

>Bunch of sluts seize an opportunity for fame and the recognition of le stronk rape survivor

Nah, Cosby had pussy on deck, no need to drug ugly bitches

dumb frogposter

>no need to drug ugly bitches
That's what makes it even worse.

so many non-arguments I can barely contain my MSeMen

I'm gay you dumb cuck. You think I'd ever wanna get that close to those vermin?

AV Club is the least funny part of The Onion

/poltv/ hates women even more than they do black people, so he gets a pass.

Can we please, please stop this trend of "News" Outlets inserting Fucking into their titles, or other low speech.

This is getting old

>chopping own child's dick for a fucking agenda is A-OK
>child marriage is not
what's wrong with these people?

There are plenty of arguments of why Cosby is innocence.

Number one being zero evidence of his guilt has been shown.

*blocks your path*

I bet a fuckload of guys had sex with passed out chicks in the 60's and 70's, he just kept doing it after social standards changed because he's a dumbass

Av club isn't a real news outlet, it's The Onion's culture mag.

Why is watching liberals getting butthurt so fun?

>testimony isn't evidence
Working on that sociology degree I see.

kek the sixties and seventies? "Having sex with a passed out woman=rape" wasn't a thing until at least the late nineties.

Feels aren't reals. Unsubstantiated allegations.

Because they have no self awareness and don't learn from their mistakes. Every single day is a brand new hell for them. Every time they lose it's like the first time.

I meant Internet News outlets, although other News Outlets in the Mainstream Media are similarly unprofessional nowadays, in terms of familiar, and partisan, tone, not with swearing in particular.

They're the authoritarian moralists now.

Rebelling against them and their oppressive system comes naturally to human beings. Especially for Americans.

>dude niggers are all violent rapists except when it triggers libs lmao
Its almost like polerinas arent the smartest or most coherent bunch

Well shit, our entire legal system has been doing it. user has deemed testimony as not evidence. Someone notify the Supreme Court.

Cosby was one of the only good niggers. His respectability politics used to anger black radicals to no end.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nswzg4Zzo0E

I can taste your liberal tears from here. They can provide evidence or they can eat shit.

Damn Jess Harnell does a great Bill Cosby

It's almost like, every position they have in life is founded on what is edgiest regardless of facts or logic. Oh, and they are all dancing at their computers right now having the time of their lives. Don't forget that.

>Failed actress "He raped me"
>Dindu "I didn't rape her"
>Judge "Is there any other evidence? .... no? I find the nigger not gulity"

Are you literally shaking right now from being made fun of, user? Want to come back with an argument?

Honestly, at this point, it doesn't even matter if he walks. He'll never be able to hit the reset button. His career is dead, his reputation as "America's Dad" is in shambles, but more important than anything else...? His legacy is trashed. Imagine decades of fame, accomplishments, and adulation all kicked to the curb. And trust me, legacy matters to these celebs who are in their twilight years. He's got enough money that he didn't need to work anymore, but you can't buy back respect.

>bill "fucking" cosby

are you having a nervous breakdown user

Wow, you're butthurt! Congratulations!

Its weird how you guys are politicizing it from opposite sides of the most commonly cited reason for being against victim only testimony. The tons of overturned cases from the 70s and 80s by DNA evidence against black guys accused of rape by white women.

Ok, now I'm getting pissed.

Damn, dumb frogposter coming through with official court records.

>can you like not? Ugh I can't even!
Yeah, I'm super mad. Get it through your soft skull that just because a woman says someone did something to her doesn't necessarily make it so.

Normally those cases didn't involve over 50 different accusers.

They also didn't involve world famous movie stars.

he's a very famous man

You're an idiot. A rape kit is evidence. Testimony is just bullshit. Literally anyone can accuse anyone of anything.

this

why can't these fags just write a news headline without mentioning trump

not reading that shit

Paula Jones and Gennifer Flowers didn't though

>Number one being zero evidence of his guilt has been shown.
But this was wrong, dweeb, and now you're trying to move goalposts. That's about it.

We've all seen this story unfold before.

Trump has broken their minds

youtube.com/watch?v=pwhfULpj1yQ

Look at them, they're outside Trump Tower RIGHT NOW trying to curse him with magic. LITERALLY

Liberalism

Bill Cosby is 80 years old. His legal strategy is to drag this out until he dies of old age. None of this matters.

>whether or not a nigger raped women somehow has to do with the Clintons and Trump

You're an idiot. Testimony is evidence. A rape kit is also evidence. Make better points or keep quiet and stay on the sidelines.

BITCHES OF EASTWICK

>You're an idiot. Testimony is evidence.
Nope.

It is literally evidence. Google it or something.

reminder that Sup Forums are the kind of cucks that would let a nigger rape their wife/sister and then demand he walk free because he got away with it for years.
I hope that mandingo jizz tastes good to you boys.

Okay, you like sucking dicks. Evidence: I said so. Now that we've established that why should any of us listen to a dicksucker?

A timely accusation by literally any of these women might have helped, retarded Sup Forumsesmoker.

>surprised by this on the homeboard of Blacked

Sup Forums is upset they couldn't jerk off to it.

It's sad, but kind of funny.

It's not really their fault that they have no idea how the world really works. Their world has literally imploded; not getting your way by calling someone a racist is like if the laws of physics just stopped working one day.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are dissertations in the future about the similarity of these people to cultists

No, you're incorrect. I'm sorry that your fetal alcohol syndrome rendered you into a simpleton, but it doesn't change the facts. Telling cool stories isn't the same as having a semen sample.

>he's famous
True. That usually puts people above the law.