It's the 4th of July here in the US

Jayden Richardson
Jayden Richardson

It's the 4th of July here in the US.

English (Brexitfags) redpill me on how youtr country teaches the revolutionary war.

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

It doesn't because we have hundreds more years of history to choose from and it doesn't make the cut

Ian White
Ian White

it doesn't

they only teach about ww1 and 2 nowdays, and I'm expecting it won't be long until they change history into gender studies or other shiz

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

Its irrelevant to them

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

Translated from limey, that comment says "we're still angry that a bunch of ill-equipped American farmers were able to best our finest troops"

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

How salty do you have to be to completely disregard the origin of the most powerful country on the planet.

Wyatt Bailey
Wyatt Bailey

losing one of your largest colonies in a war to what becomes the 1# world power and eventually your greatest ally doesn't make the cut
so you learn about saladin now?

Daniel Davis
Daniel Davis

did someone say vietnam

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

I'm glad it's not, wouldn't have given a fuck. American's try so hard to remind you they're so great and powerful with while us British, we don't have to say shit because obviously lol

Robert Carter
Robert Carter

We dont learn much about americas involvement. The revolutionary war took up one lesson and it was 90% about frances involvment and how most of the war was fought against them. We were taught the french won the war for you, mainly due to the fact our priorities was over in India that we did not invest as many men and resources into america as we could have.

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

Your entire army couldn't even beat a group of starving rebels

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

I don't remember learning about this in school I learnt about it from Youtube.

The only non specifically British history I remember learning is about the Romans, which I guess you can argue is also a part of our history.

I remember doing in school:
Battle Of Hastings
Roman Empire
Henry VIII
Black Plague
Industrial Revolution
WW1
WW2 we went over like 100,000,000 times

I'm nearly 24 FYI

Hunter Phillips
Hunter Phillips

to be fair, without France the US would of lost

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

lol you literally put "Great" in your name

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

this

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

implying

Justin Smith
Justin Smith

I just got my years recommend salt intake and then some reading this post.
Thanks red coat

Aiden Miller
Aiden Miller

I learned about Vietnam in school.
It got a sub-chapter in the chapter on our proxy wars in the section on the cold war.

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

Did someone say BOTH worlds wars faggot.. without us you bucktoothed fucks would be speaking kraut.. stay mad white boi

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

Favorite meme m8
We decimated their people which is all you can hope for in a guerilla war.
You can't "win" a war against an enemy that isn't in uniform short of glassing the country and killing any person you find be it man women or child.
"Son help me, Jerry is at the door, bloody hell the Queen's tea has gotten cold. Blimey!" -Ork Tooth Tribe

Hunter Gray
Hunter Gray

entire army fighting the US
british forces present in Europe fighting Spain and France

10000 well equipped French troops + French ships
not alot

Not saying the US didn't btfo GB, but I doubt they would have won without aid.

Evan Richardson
Evan Richardson

this is my favourite meme

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

number of people supporting rebellion vs number of loyalists in the colonies was pretty close

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

Your entire country is a meme.. you fuckers export more ISIS terrorists than goddamn Saudi Arabia.. stay cucked pussy.

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

last isis attack outside of shitholes like bangladesh was in US, stay cucked pussy

Kayden Mitchell
Kayden Mitchell

Isis doesn't attack territory it controls

Lincoln Myers
Lincoln Myers

We fought together in Vietnam senpai.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page