What the fuck

What the fuck

Are illegal immigrants doing something illegal?

absolutely NOT!

I like how they use the word undocumented instead of illegal, because illegal states that it's a crime

what a time to be alive

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>top stories
>an opinion piece

What does this have to do with television or film?

>(((CNN)))

Are immigrants brown, little angels sent from God who could do no wrong?
Yes, absolutely! According to this scientist

CNN has an entire television channel retard. This is the most appropriate board.

Why would trump ban a news organization that lied about russian pee hoaxes and sold debate questions to the DNC, hmmm i wonder

>sold debate questions to the DNC
Pretty crazy how fast this was swept under the rug. CNN still shamelessly carries on.

i wonder how bad the backlash against whitey is going to be when this is over

i hope trump forms a dictatorship desu i don't want to get lynched

Ahahahahahahahaha Lamestream media is finished!

>unprecedented

considering the trump presidency is all about alternative facts, you can hardly fault his opposition for doing the same

>This is the most appropriate board.
>for politics
ok.

This blatant lying is how you got yourselves b&

i expect better of the democrats than i do the republicans. i don't know why.

conditioning

>Sup Forums - Television and Film

it's partly that i actually want to support the democrats. they just make it impossible to. i don't give a shit about the republicans because the entire premise of their party is retarded besides gun rights and immigration control.

I can't tell if people are dumb enough to actually fall for this again or just """conservatives""" """pretending""" to be stupid.

YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS DRUMPFY

this double standard is why Hillary lost

Then CNN told everyone that it was illegal to read the leaks and that they were the only authority that could tell you what was in them. lmao hacks got what they deserved.

>i wonder how bad the backlash against whitey is going to be when this is over
They were rioting in the street when we had a black president in office. Whites have only been more and more hated the nicer they've been.

the daily mail is bi-polar and makes you look it up but they are still news

CNN is like a schizophrenic conspiracy theorist who starts yelling at people "don't understand" "you are one of them"

fuck off Sup Forums

Stop thinking in the two party system, I dislike much of the republican party but I consider myself fiscally conservative, i'm more liberal in other ways but you don't need to conform to any way of thinking

i don't think i do. the two party system is literally the only way i can impact the system without dedicating my life to >activism though.

Because they are better

have your (yous)