Toronto blowback against Black Lives Matter stunt

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

I've been happy (and surprised) to see the police union and many individual officers, including police unions and individual officers from OTHER police departments, come out and speak out about this bullshit.

General discussion I guess, do you think BLM Toronto is going to be a serious force going forward? Do you think we'll "shut them down" after this fiasco?

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2016/07/04/police-chief-waiting-on-pride-organizers-to-explain-parade-ban.html
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mbpCxPE_dOY
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cox_v._Louisiana
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/black-lives-matter-pride-protest-1.3663250
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzBQnWlWpRY
https://www.piliapp.com/twitter-symbols/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3GvnZ9dR6o
http://www.united-states-flag.com/displaying-flags.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE3ISzalVuo
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/gay-cop-black-lives-matter-letter-1.3663323
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Flag_Code#Displaying_the_flag_outdoors
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qneD11pj4Y0
https://youtu.be/s0CvSIhF_tA
http://youtu.be/qjLBXb1kgMo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AuLkMBAFZg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8rR7E6NfY4
Owen Jones
Owen Jones

Police departments pretty universally hate BLM.

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

Niggers were a mistake

James White
James White

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2016/07/04/police-chief-waiting-on-pride-organizers-to-explain-parade-ban.html

BLM? more like BTFO.

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

I read that as " Toronto blowjob" . Same thing I guess

Tyler Green
Tyler Green

what in the fuck Is even (((their))) purpose in having a BLM in canada

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

Synopsis for those who don't want to give The Star any clicks: Mathieu Chantelois, director of Pride Toronto, has said that he just signed the contract to get the parade moving. He has no intent of cutting police out of the celebrations, and only mild intent of looking into some of the other demands (he IS still a cucklord, after all).

Samuel Howard
Samuel Howard

Do they even have black people in Canada?

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

Ask Weedman & Soros

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

Ayo mang
the whyte man be keepin us down n shit dawg
We wuz kingz n queenz n shit nigga
Egypt was ruled by black people

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

Sadly, yes

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

Niggers are now of the belief that they have to be at the center of attention. Fortunately stunts like this will help make the fags turn against them.

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

Niggers are most homophobic and gays are most racist people so I don't think it takes much

Asher Kelly
Asher Kelly

I for one support everything that BLM does.

Because everything they do makes people turn against them even more.

So please BLM, just keep on keeping on shutting it down.

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

someone from an earlier thread said it started at the university of toronto but not sure if its true

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

Why do blacks think their lives matter?

Carter Sullivan
Carter Sullivan

This.

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

Do you think we'll "shut them down" after this fiasco?
No, just more pent up rage, someone will blow eventually.
Also, 5482x3648 3.5mb , nigger please resize you shit next time

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

5'7
lmao
m
a
o

Michael Reyes
Michael Reyes

Jay Rock

Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry

This

Luis Lopez
Luis Lopez

/pol/thread/79771430#p79777777

Colton James
Colton James

Yes and one of the women who started it tried to defraud the UTSU (University of Toronto Student's Union) out of 200 000 dollars.
Really working to defeat the stereotype.

Xavier Foster
Xavier Foster

tried to defraud the UTSU (University of Toronto Student's Union) out of 200 000 dollars.
HOL UP
DEM REPAIRSTATIONS DOE

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

lol really? probably the only time I don't take a screenshot first then post that and I submit that shit.

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

Only in Toronto, thankfully.

Dylan Perez
Dylan Perez

As a resident as the multicultural experiment collectively designated Canada I'm offended that you think there is something like "what it is to be" Canadian, as if there is some kind of phenomenological experience of being Canadian, a Canadian identity into which one can be inducted, or some set of interrelated values making up a polythetic Canadian ethos. Canada is the long-awaited death of subjectivity and self-consciousness. It is a utopia where people of every race and creed can get together to live in true, posthistorical, post-Hegelian harmony, by populating mutually exclusive ghettos, consuming neoliberal post-capitalist diarrhea from unisex fountains, and having confusing transgendered orgies in front of children. If you think there is something like a "Canadian," or a "Canadian literature," with some kind of innate "Canadianness," I invite you to travel the world at a whirlwind pace sucking off as many different coloured penises as possibly in as short a span as possible, while listening to a babel of foreign languages all trying to negotiate with the TTC driver to open the fucking door when there are already six Chinese women standing beyond the white line, who all refuse to remove their backpacks or position their bundle-buggies ergonomically. Only then can you truly understand what it is to be "Canadian," at which point you will be ready for the true experience of "Canadian" "literature:" reading corporate advertisements for American commercial products while waiting for a crowded train and surrounded by an indistinct smear of bobbing brown-and-yellow heads.

Angel Carter
Angel Carter

Wtf you serious? Hahahah

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

That's great, I might steal that for myself.
Except just have it read "no niggers".

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

Fuck user, you really need to get out of the city.

Camden Turner
Camden Turner

video pls

Ryder Williams
Ryder Williams

tl;dr.

But what I gathered in the first few sentences, is that you've never experienced anything truly canadian.

You've never played hockey in the streets during winter, yelling "CAR" every time a car comes by.
You've never had real canadian maple syrup.
You've never taken a taboggan down a hill, or crazy carpet, or other sledding device.
You've never went for a rip on a snow mobile after pounding back a half dozen Canadians.
You've never gone ice fishing.
You've never said, "Eh" eh.
You don't know what The Littlest Hobo is.
You don't know what Corner Gas is.
You don't know what the REFOOOOORRRRMMMM party is, or the reference behind how I typed it.

I could go on and on and on and on about all the things that are Canadian, what makes Canada what it is. But I'll let others spam shit for now.

Oliver Walker
Oliver Walker

So basically, you're Montana with extra maple syrup and some shit politics, gotcha

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

More or less. Can probably say the same about Michiganders. Or any other state that borders the country.
But we do have our own shows and culture.
Hell, the CBC has been running Heritage Minutes between shows for decades. You'd think someone would remember at least a few of them.

Also, we invented basketball and hockey. Curling is big too, eh. Throwing rocks at houses is fun. HURRY HARD! and all that, eh.

Bob and Doug Mckenzie too, eh. Fuckin' hosers, eh.

James Parker
James Parker

leaves out stomping tom

Don cherry bubba kegs

There is more much more.

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

Anyone who toughs the snow more than 6 months a year has respect for that at least

fucking Midwest, from -5 to 105 in a single year, fuck that

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

That's where the "Underground Railroad" ended at dude.

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

Also this.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGxQFQOJ2S4

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

This one?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mbpCxPE_dOY

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

I hate Don Cherry.
Yes, the loud annoying fucker is Canadian, and a huge part of our culture.
But god damn, do I hate him.
Just like Rush. Great band! Plenty of Talent! But fuck Geddy Lee. His voice is like sand paper and salt in my ears.

Camden Ramirez
Camden Ramirez

Eat shit and die

Jaxson Gutierrez
Jaxson Gutierrez

Thanks, friend.
That gave me a good chuckle.
I miss living in a small town. Started with 900, moved up to 3600.
Now I'm in the shithole known as Tarana.

Why? For Rush or Cherry?
Leafs suck too, eh.

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

W-what...

I love grapes.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8inMNlHGS9w

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

They imported some to help the fire by using their petrol since no one is buying that shit.

Levi White
Levi White

Sounds about right

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

We had a neighbor who listened to Rush 24/7
got to the point it was insufferable, and I used to like Rush
One day, she put the Canadian Flag above her American flag outside, so we called the cops, and she whined at the police about having to move her flags
One of the cops actually told her "Turn that fucking shit off"
Single mother, husband was Canadian, her child was a poster child for Aspergers, or dementia, or both. He used to try and sneak into our backyard and piss on the trees

Hudson James
Hudson James

So you basically just become every lame stereotype CBC tells you to be....

Pathetic, and hence the problem with weak willed, easily brainwashed, canada

Angel Hughes
Angel Hughes

I hope this is sum fresh pasta.

Luis Brooks
Luis Brooks

that's true actually.

Jackson Bailey
Jackson Bailey

Both! I stream Canada hockey broadcasts just because of cherry and also American ones suck dick. Also I have met rush many times, really nice down to earth guys, cep niel.

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

The first half of that list came from my childhood, eh.
Nothing like sledding down a 100ft steep hill on a GT Sno Racer, eh.
The fuckers on the crazy carpets were insane, but they still did it too, eh.
Fucking street hockey was the shit, eh. If you didn't get the chance, you missed out.

Also, all three of my young cousins did the youth hockey thing in town. Hockey is huge, buddy. It's not just the CBC. Although some of the best Canadian shows do come from there. TVO gets some credit too.

You can use it as pasta. But I type all my rants, eh.
Nigger above me might have been pasta though. So I'll let you decide.

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

Maybe some of you were in the thread last night/this morning, but some /pol/lacks including myself are trying to stir up some shit on twitter with the nogs. I have a credible-enough acct that I've been using to spam #AmericaWasNeverGreat all day for keks. Actual nogs are retweeting me and everything.
pic related

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

Sure, they're great guys, I just can't stand Geddy's fucking voice.
Also, it's funny to me that Niel would be the shitty one.

And Cherry isn't for everyone. I admit he's something unique, and many people love him.
But just like Geddy, I can't stand to listen to him talk.

With that said, Moving Pictures was a great album.

Easton Wilson
Easton Wilson

I am following the most-hardcore nigger reparationists and trying to see whether they can be swayed to hijack other pride parades.

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

2 words. Career opportunists

Blake Mitchell
Blake Mitchell

I'd rather the phrase, childish attention whores.
This isn't the first time the focus has been on another group, when they show up and say ME ME ME!
Which, by the way, is the mentality of a LOT of Torontonians. This city is all about ME ME ME!
No sense of community at all here. At least for the most part. There are pockets of goodness here and there.

Anthony Green
Anthony Green

Don't forget about Montreal it's got dem ghettos to

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

What the fuck suggestions does DeMarcus even have to make things better? Does it involve money BaC

Lucas Edwards
Lucas Edwards

no it's a troll acct, just stirring up anti-american sentiment with the nogs m8. I'M IN DEEP

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

What kind of marginalized group sidin with police??

THE KIND THAT WAS REGULARLY RAIDED, BEATEN AND JAILED FOR NO REASON BY POLICE UNTIL YEARS OF DIFFICULT ACTIVISM CREATED A TENUOUS PEACE BETWEEN THEM, YOU IGNORANT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

I was wondering if it could be. How deep are you ,Man deep?

Jason Howard
Jason Howard

tfw snared by /pol/'s own trap

I've failed you all

Nicholas Jones
Nicholas Jones

bix nood ooga booga

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

I've failed you all
all good, the idea is to make it credible.
Deep. Like i said in earlier post, i am following extreme BLM niggers, ppl called "Black-Intifada" and shit, seeing if i can start some momentum.

Aiden Ramirez
Aiden Ramirez

BLM is redpilling Canada

OH, CANADA

Henry Davis
Henry Davis

A thousand times, this.

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

it's only like 3% of the population.

Jeremiah Torres
Jeremiah Torres

come to another minority's party
chimp out and ruin it
demand to be included more

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

BLM says it wants to end racism
advocates for segregation
advocates for no police officer in an increasingly mudslime country
What could go wrong?

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

tfw live in a small town that's almost all white.

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

BLM in Canada
Why?
I'm glad I live in an area where there is 1 black guy in the whole city.

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

Guys, there's a plan to incite BLM to hijack future #PrideParades this summer. Next one is in San Jose, the 14th I think. Here's the calendar for pride events in july.

The idea is to create fake twitter accts, lurk the relevant hashtags (#BlackLivesMatter, #PrideTO etc., #PoliceBrutality #WhiteTears) and stir up some shit. Their next blunder could be very damaging for them. Big blowback yesterday.

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

example tweet from yesterday

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

I also made an account these blacks are crazy!! Pol you must act now to troll and save the west!! make account guys and twitting about how you are oppressed

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

I'm wondering if Trump gets in office how long it will take to rightfully label them as a terrorist organization

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

YEAH YOU TELL EM LADIES!

Ryan Walker
Ryan Walker

surprised
I hope you know they were just waiting for the moment they could call out BLM for their bullshit without sounding "racist"

Noah Lee
Noah Lee

das it mayne

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

I'm starting to see the genius behind these accounts

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

gj with the acct btw. Ease up just a little on the We Wuz Kangs part imo, has to seem real

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

I'm starting to see the genius behind these accounts
We are all just vessels for the bantz. Another tweet from yesterday

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

Couldn't find a source of police speaking out about their bullshit. Someone provide it if it even exists please

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

Just an example of the people I'm following, this guy has 6k followers

David Baker
David Baker

Protip: tweet replies with a period before @ in order for it to show up in your main tweet list, instead of just replies. Makes it easier for other people to find your replies. But don't overdo it or you'll seem like an ass or attention whore.

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

BLM did start a war with them for no reason.

BLM needs to stop. Two years of "protest" and not one thing has come from it.

There has never been a more pointless movement.

William Jones
William Jones

this
to canadians, gays are more coveted than anything else

Nolan Hughes
Nolan Hughes

i find this hilarious

gay pride charade

hahahahahaha

marxism, not even once

niggers out, jews out, faggots out, marxists out

civil wars soon nightstalkers

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

Whoever runs this Demarcus Owens account does an amazing job. Everything from the syntax to just the right about of hostility is perfect.

Logan Hughes
Logan Hughes

fags vs nigs

let them fight to the death, stay off my streets

Noah Williams
Noah Williams

Need to shop some Hitler quotes onto these notable black figures. Or better yet, Confederate figures.

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

Nice! Keep it up!

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

How many times does it have to be explained to you whitey?

WE
WUZ
KINGS

David Torres
David Torres

tfw that pic actually looks pretty comfy

Do you have chinks in Leafland?

Julian Thompson
Julian Thompson

god bless, friend.

opportunists looking for ways to excel their careers in whatever way they can, looking for someone to diversity-hire them.

ideological demagogues looking to stir up non-existent racial tensions, thus creating a problem they claim is already there, in order to justify their existence. not being told they aren't special and their opinions don't matter is going to fuck us all in the ass.

fuck toronto m8.

hopefully this will red-pill gays to our side.

Angel Price
Angel Price

Police departments pretty universally hate B

FTFY.

Adrian Reed
Adrian Reed

Thx but we need more boots on the ground. The idea is to be just self-righteous enough to make regular nogs ir8, then call them uncle toms

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

Why the police can't stop BLM goes back to https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cox_v._Louisiana

The wiki article has nothing on the fact that it was 2000 demonstrators blocking access to a whole city block, that the civil rights group was charged with breaking laws about blocking streets and store entrances, laws meant keep society functioning and has nothing to do with race.

Go to the archives of The Mississippi State Sovereignty Commission if you want some un-leftisized commentary, just search last name Cox. When you get to the check box screen you'll want to click on any box where the first name is a variation of Benjamin Elton (Ben, Ben E, Elton, B E, Benjamin E etc)

John Thompson
John Thompson

Do you have chinks in Leafland?

First day on Sup Forums? It's called Hongcouver for a reason.

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

What is occupy Wall Street?

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

hopefully this will red-pill gays to our side.
Exactly, the far left will eat itself up but we need help senpai

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

lucky. its all poo in the loos here

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

DeMarcus
DeM(ocrats)

Ayden Fisher
Ayden Fisher

This meme doesn't work here in Canada. White people will take a stand when confronted with this bullshit. Other communities like Arab, Asian, and Indian face far more racism than black people do by a large margin. We need more minorities shoving it down their throats.

Kevin Wright
Kevin Wright

hopefully this will red-pill gays to our side
implying it is physically possible for white gays to become any more racist than they already are

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

got this fedoras trying to redpill the negro, they don't know who's being trolled

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

The chief of police, rightly, said that he would withhold comments until he'd spoken to Pride staff. And Pride staff already said they didn't agree to shit when they signed the tissue paper "contract".

Jace Sanchez
Jace Sanchez

Source on that?

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

#WeStillWearChains

Zachary Bailey
Zachary Bailey

right, so your just a troll then

fuck, I hate canada so hard, I hope Trump annexes this shit hole and gasses you

Daniel Harris
Daniel Harris

#WeStillWearChains
i like it

Carson Howard
Carson Howard

fixed for you japbro

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

This is true. I flush more impactfull movements every morning.

Luke Martin
Luke Martin

fuck off ito kohei chink boi, we will never have a fucking leaf on our flag

William Myers
William Myers

wtf canada

took an elder god tier flag and turned it shit

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

Can someone give me a quick summary of this crap??

Why would blm crash a pride parade? What would that do other than piss off gays and add more enemies.

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

get force fed Kike propoganda
niggers call it an "awakening"

Dear lord.

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

what the fuck this is woman is so stupid.

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

The reason is that they succumbed to the chimp inside.

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

>>7978922

so did you McCuckolds

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

- Black and police mix like oil and water, even when they're not members of Uppity Nigger Live Matter.

- Gays and police get along.

- Chimps chimp-out when they see gays and police being human.

Dylan Harris
Dylan Harris

fuck this is why we aren't a relevant superpower

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

Oh man, just imagine if he didn't make that typo man. He would have totally come up with a brilliant and interesting way to refute his point!

Nicholas Murphy
Nicholas Murphy

I figured that that part. What I was looking for was real motivation though. I don't understand how they thought it would help their """"cause""""

Aaron Long
Aaron Long

Nah, you'll just keep your UK cuck-tag instead. Even Canada got rid of it.

Brandon Stewart
Brandon Stewart

i'm just posing as a nog. Fake acct

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

Attention and yelling is their cause.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/black-lives-matter-pride-protest-1.3663250

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

ITS LITERALLY ALL WOMEN WTF

Daniel Anderson
Daniel Anderson

crash

They did worse than crash it. They had been invited, and used the primo position they were offered as a means to halt the parade. These brainless thugs had a golden diplomacy opportunity and they spat in everyone's faces.

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

Fucking Cherry
12:05
Player scores on own goalie
Cherry: You should have had it, it was short side!

Cameron Roberts
Cameron Roberts

@ATLKING404
WE

Kevin Morris
Kevin Morris

Vanilla or spice, no chocolate or rice
fucking kek

Hunter Long
Hunter Long

You're doing pretty good.

Hunter Cook
Hunter Cook

i'm already following him. Hope he's not also a troll, because if so he's pretty good.

Zachary Reed
Zachary Reed

Police hating anything black.
Yeah, what else is new?

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

Thanks. The Star is asshole.

Asher Wright
Asher Wright

You've never played hockey in the streets during winter, yelling "CAR" every time a car comes by.
Did it
You've never had real canadian maple syrup.
Did it
You've never taken a taboggan down a hill, or crazy carpet, or other sledding device.
Did it
You've never went for a rip on a snow mobile after pounding back a half dozen Canadians.
Nope, I live in southwestern Ontario, don't really get snowmobiling weather here
You've never gone ice fishing.
Nope, for the above reason
You've never said, "Eh" eh.
Rarely, but yes, I have
You don't know what The Littlest Hobo is.
That dog show, right?
You don't know what Corner Gas is.
It was surprisingly funny for a Canadian sitcom
You don't know what the REFOOOOORRRRMMMM party is, or the reference behind how I typed it.
Ah, the Royal Canadian Air Farce

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

I fucking love it. Let them fight.

Eli Young
Eli Young

Blacks committing crime at a rate 20x higher than whites or asians
What else is new?

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzBQnWlWpRY

MAYBE TOMORROW, I'LL WANNA SETTLE DOWN

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

sammykangs here. Anything I should change about my tweeting? I feel like something's missing.

Brody Jenkins
Brody Jenkins

You have to seem less retarded senpai, your poor spelling is WAY over the top imo

Ryan Jenkins
Ryan Jenkins

https://www.piliapp.com/twitter-symbols/
You can find typical groid emojis here, mostly the "so funny im crying" face. Also, follow everyone i'm following and just retweet the most obvious black supremacist shit you can find with a few hashtags

John Carter
John Carter

goood......gooooood.

Landon Gray
Landon Gray

Careful, user. The abyss gazes into you as well.

Parker Nguyen
Parker Nguyen

That's way too heavy handed.

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

The abyss gazes into you as well.
I feel like taking a shower after tweeting all this pro-nog shit

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

we really dont have ghettos here.

Jose Morgan
Jose Morgan

pick up a Journal de Montreal at work
look at the parade's article
columnist shitting on Trudeau
no mention of BLM

Feels pretty good.

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

Did his low-income school not ever teach him about Jefferson and his daughter that he had with a slave?

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

BLM is practically a hate group. I though Trudeau didn't tolerate such things.

Isaac Cox
Isaac Cox

No wonder the blacks don't understand founding fathers or forefathers, they don't have any fathers.

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

Also -
You don't know anyone named Donny.

That's how you can tell Canada is dead - no support for Donny Trump.

Jaxson White
Jaxson White

To defeat the Jew, we must become the Jew.

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

Troll acct.

Reminder that on the 14/07 there is a pride march in San Jose. If BLM hasn't outright planned to hijack it as well, they are at the very least CONSIDERING it. We can use this to our advantage and turn public opinion even MORE in our favor

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

That theme always makes me wanna cry ;_;

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

No, he's right. These are U of T losers that have zero marketable skills. This is their career.

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

Martineau, his wife, and Facal are based af right now

Joshua Price
Joshua Price

milo is a jewish faggot and so are you

literally a jewish faggot posing as an "alt rightist"

getting jewed

Jaxon Lewis
Jaxon Lewis

Seconded

John Martinez
John Martinez

holy shit this is great

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

Like anyone would dare correct it.

Leo Allen
Leo Allen

mfw this SJW cannibalism

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

Damn that's deep.

Chase Price
Chase Price

privilege is being able to ignore the pain of marginalized group
prideTO is privileged

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

Damn that's deep.
it's so retarded and obvious that it's got 40 RTs and 32 likes in 2 hrs. All from legit 3d nogs

Connor Russell
Connor Russell

Big whoop. He's doing it for money. I'd like to make some money

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

Woolie Madden

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

demonstration of our white history from dominating the entire planet
not throwing it away as we flood the country with browns and yellows
cuck tag
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

thx for ammo

Angel Bennett
Angel Bennett

Thank you for saying that. There's a huge difference the police allowing gay or "gay friendly" officers have a little float in your parade and having the police smash your fucking teeth in, tear gas you and drag everyone to jail.

Hudson Phillips
Hudson Phillips

/lgbt/thread/6504100#p6504100

Matthew Cook
Matthew Cook

I wonder if he means spices like poo in the loo, or spices like Mexican

Lucas Miller
Lucas Miller

BLM in Canada
y tho?

Luke Fisher
Luke Fisher

>>79792900
If anyone has selective amnesia it's this nigglet.
Troll acct. if you are fooled then the nogs are fooled

Luis Collins
Luis Collins

These niggers aren't oppressed by the Canadian police. They are just criminals that don't want the fuzz on their ass.

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

we called the cops, and she whined at the police about having to move her flags
It's not against the law to do this, what the fuck?

Lincoln Reed
Lincoln Reed

Never has there been a more unironically cancerous post on Sup Forums. As always, Canada fails by creating legitimate shit posts.

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

100/10
Official honorary Australian status approved for 1 (one) day.

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

honestly, it's "too authentic" which makes it only visible to trolls here on Sup Forums.

I think it's brilliant too. If he does have a "tell" it's that if you're paying attention he's talking below his actual cognitive level. Niggers have a genuine confusion about the world around them and it comes about in utterly irrational statements.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3GvnZ9dR6o
this is my favorite example. To the user who is doing the troll account, watch this video and pay close attention to how these sub humans try to grasp the world and it's consequences. It's one of the most pure examples I've ever seen in media.

Genuinely fucking STUPID.

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

Yeah, it is, canuck
http://www.united-states-flag.com/displaying-flags.html
You have to A) Make it the largest flag on the pole, and B) the highest.
When you see flags for your state, it will ALWAYS have a American flag flown at least 6 feet higher.
Check it, even when every flag of every country is flown, we're on the ceiling because America, Fuck Yeah

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

LOL @ nothing done against the irish

Grayson Russell
Grayson Russell

I would suggest cops get the names of the BLM people and never respond to calls from them in trouble, but since they are black, the cops probably already ignore their calls.

Angel Myers
Angel Myers

watched the entire time expecting the black man to stab her in the kidney or pull her gun out and run away

What has Sup Forums done to me

Dylan Sullivan
Dylan Sullivan

this is my favorite. So revealing how quickly this zombie cunt is to agree to this agenda.

Wyatt Perez
Wyatt Perez

Official honorary Australian status approved for 1 (one) day
thanks but i need help. Anyone willing to create fake nog acct, i will set him up with relevant follows and ideas for bantz.

Matthew Perry
Matthew Perry

Pride is a huge SWPL and Champagne Socialist event. When the blacks pull a stunt like this, it interferes with the plans of the upper middle class white population here in Toronto and thats one thing they wont allow.

The lefty urban whites will defend the blacks only to the point where they start influencing and disrupting their own lives.

This is a huge wake up call for all the rich yorkville tier faggots here in Toronto that they can no longer afford to let the blacks play their little protest game.

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

mup da doo didda
every time

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

lol.

Hudson Long
Hudson Long

I'm tired of american politics bleeding over the boarder. We are two separate countries with distinct histories. We never had slaves, and as others have mentioned canada was formed after slavery was abolished.

These city blacks need to get real jobs instead of being paid protestors.

Either way it works great for us, police will stop helping blacks, canadians and pakis will start killing them. Lol.

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

No, it's not. The SC ruled in US v. Eichman that flag burning is constitutional, therefore the flag code is no longer enforced for civilians. Learn your own goddamn laws.

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

We never had slaves, and as others have mentioned canada was formed after slavery was abolished.
Canada was also a safe haven for runaway slaves. These people are fucking lunatics.

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

DEM GAYS AINT SHIT

DEY AIN' CARE 'BOUT NO BLACKS

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

Black women are the 500 lbs anime loving virgin feminist neckbeard of the female gender

Joseph Phillips
Joseph Phillips

i like it

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

Bro these bitches are bad as fuck and definitely need some white dick in them. Omfg sometimes I'm glad you racist bros make me look good.

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

flag

Bentley Wright
Bentley Wright

le Irish slaves myth
first slaves in the U.S.
lmao

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

1 like
This is all nice and whatever but you're delusional if you think you're a blip on anyone's radar at all. Your own tweets are largely going to be ignored. What you need to do is comment at specific people with an established following to increase your visibility.

Nathaniel Watson
Nathaniel Watson

Mup da doo didda
absolutelyrics 1000% right.
Holy shit is this real?

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

milo pls, kill yourself

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

So what exactly is going on in syrupland? I havent heard anything about this

Mason Sullivan
Mason Sullivan

Absolutely*

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

oh god, oh god he is right

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

What you need to do is comment at specific people with an established following to increase your visibility
Look, I agree. Started this acct yesterday. We'll see what happens

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

Californian Asian comes to Markham
Says there's too many Asians here
kek

Colton Price
Colton Price

Canada never had slaves

got some bad news for ya

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

:^)

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

not bad m8

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

Whatever you do, don't think that dog has been dead for a long, long time.

Owen Jackson
Owen Jackson

yeah the Red Ensign is one of the many things we need to bring back in Canada

Cooper Adams
Cooper Adams

"""""our"""""
prison colony.

Camden Nguyen
Camden Nguyen

Going there soon, lots of niggers here in Montreal

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

I was there, peopled booed them afterwards it was hilarious.

Blake Butler
Blake Butler

There has never been a more pointless movement.

but this has been a hugely successful psyop, you teach these morons to spew this retarded drivel knowing that as soon as they stop repeating the nonsense and they will they will realize that they have made their own lives not matter

black lives matter, but if you stop saying they do they then don't, when if you had just kept your stupid mouth shut they would matter and you wouldn't have dug your own grave

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

Give it a rest, Ping Pong. If that's "slavery" in Canada's history, then the current work conditions in China today is worse than the most evil cotton plantation in nigger hell.

Chase Rogers
Chase Rogers

"You pay for both?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE3ISzalVuo

Cameron Wright
Cameron Wright

something bad happens to fags
/pol/ immediately sides with faggots
faggots ended up blaming Christians for Islam, or White people for BLM

You're all a bunch of homosexual cuckolds. Fags will forever be loyal to their Marxist Leftist masters, and no self-interest exploiting oddity will change that.

A alt-right fag, is as relevant as a Uncle Tom, Conseratives bend over for them, like you bend over for fags.

Elijah Perez
Elijah Perez

british slaves
canadian slaves

I googled your image, it says the first chinese arrived in north america before canada was formed, and the majority settled in california. It also says chinese immigration was banned from canada in the early 1900's.

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

Well my state never had slavery either...

Makes no difference - still built on the backs of slaves and yadda yadda yadda

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

By that logic my people were slaves too. Where do we draw the line?

Be scottish canadian and native
apparently I enslaved myself while I was a slave and stole my own land.

This is why we should just kill all leftists.

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/gay-cop-black-lives-matter-letter-1.3663323

Carson Turner
Carson Turner

Sorry police officers

Gotta beat the dogs again because Grandma farted

Jaxon Turner
Jaxon Turner

5'7"
140 lbs

jeez fatass, get a gym membership stat

Cameron Ramirez
Cameron Ramirez

Why the fuck is BLM in Toronto?

Evan Nelson
Evan Nelson

Police departments pretty universally hate BLM.

After this, I'm pretty sure that 80% of black Toronto hates BLM too. God knows every other minority that I've spoken to hates BLM and supports the police in this matter. This isn't about race or politics anymore. This is just about BLM being assholes, plain and simple.

Joseph Parker
Joseph Parker

You underestimate tribalism. Probably cause you're white.

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

If Black lives did matter, they would talk about how blacks are killing each other with firearms and are losing their lives to drugs and crime.

Black on Black Crime heavily trumps Other races on Black Crimes.

Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

SC ruled in US v. Eichman
in 1990
this was in 1987 nigga

Isaiah Bennett
Isaiah Bennett

Because, like their American counterparts, they too have been denied the right to commit crimes. And they're OFFENDED.

The Toronto PD is rated as one of the best, least corrupt forces in the world. It has a LOT of black cops. The Chief of Police himself is black. But blacks on the streets are offended that the laws apply to them.

Even the Toronto Star - which is such a leftist rag that it makes the Guardian look like The National Interest - investigated the matter and concluded that the killings of black youth in Toronto were all done in accordance with the rules of engagement. The cops are innocent. But the black people have to protest anyway, it seems.

I think they just like complaining and screaming. Everyone is to blame for their crime rates and high school drop out rates but themselves.

Meanwhile, India, Chinese and Latino immigrants all come over and excel academically and fit in culturally within a generation.

I think the blacks are feeling very insecure and embarrassed and are lashing out. BLM is a manifestation of that.

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

I'm not white.

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

Canada

-no history of slavery
-no history of jim crow
-destination of the fucking underground railroad

but hey... niggers gon nig

Jeremiah Price
Jeremiah Price

be black
be gay
Who, who should I side with Sup Forums?

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

I watched the parade on stream. I felt bad for all the black participants who were made to wait because BLM didn't think their lives mattered.

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

Not to mention that ruling is against BURNING the flag, not how it is displayed.
It attempted to recant the Flag protection Act of 1969, including: "Whoever knowingly mutilates, defaces, physically defiles, burns, maintains on the floor or ground, or tramples upon any flag of the United States"

I don't see shit in there about how it is flown under the codes and conducts of displaying it, only prevention of damaging or desecration.
So heartily, fuck you for not knowing our laws.
Signed, T. Boy Scout

Carter Watson
Carter Watson

Grape drank

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

Always side with gays > blacks.

Every year, Pride Parade happens and everyone has fun and everything's peaceful.

But the Caribbean cultural festival, Caribana? Shootings, stabbings, drug dealing happen all the time. The total body count is such that, on average, there is a murder every time Caribana happens. We're talking about shootings in crowded public areas, too, not just personal hits in secluded areas. As a result, there are plenty of injuries of innocent bystanders, too.

I know which one I would cancel.

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

blacked coalburner

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

I felt bad for all the black participants who were made to wait because BLM didn't think their lives mattered.

Well said. And that's why even many blacks think that BLM is a bunch of selfish assholes.

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

george rockwell and malcom x

not the jews

Aiden Torres
Aiden Torres

mup da do didda

I've been fucking crying laughing for almost five minutes, is this real?

Colton Baker
Colton Baker

What's more amazing is that BLM has the gall to protest in another country (Canada).

From what I know, Canada doesn't even gun down these individuals.
They really chose the wrong country here.
They should be thankful cops in Canada don't use lethal force when necessary.

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

The alpha chimpess that leads the Toronto branch of BLM has such a hilarious afro-cyber-punk look going on. I can't imagine the delusion it requires to take her seriously.

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

allowed to burn the flag under the 1st amendment
Not allowed to fly the flag how you want
See how well that stands up in court.

Because of Eichman, anything to do with flags is protected speech. Read the actual ruling. Or did they not have a boy scout badge for reading comprehension?

Benjamin Scott
Benjamin Scott

Yes. Have another.

Elijah Powell
Elijah Powell

shut up leaf fag

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

Did I hurt your black feelings? Why don't you go disrupt someone else's day as a demonstration against me?

Carter Hill
Carter Hill

Whining nigger

Benjamin Gutierrez
Benjamin Gutierrez

tfw like afrofuturist aesthetics

If she was a video game character and not a racist bully, I'd play as her.

Joshua Russell
Joshua Russell

Kek, also hockey skates and more fist fights

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Flag_Code#Displaying_the_flag_outdoors
IT'S THE CURRENT FUCKING LAW TO FLY IT HIGHER YOU CANADIAN MOOSE FUCKING MOUNTIE BOOT LICKING BRITON WANNABE IN THE WOODS.
FLAG CODE 7(c) AND 7(f) YOU WANNABE AMERICAN WHO CAN'T STAND ANY TEMPERATURE ABOVE 32 F, OR IMPERIAL FOR YOU CELSIUS USING FUCKFURTERS
LEARN THE LAWS THEN TRY TO PRETEND YOU'RE A LAWYER

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

So I should be for segregation? But what if I like white dick?

Kayden Butler
Kayden Butler

black men don't typically support lgbt people

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

This. They need to all be sent back to africa. They hate it here so much let them go back to africa where they can nig out all day and leave the rest of use alone.

Logan Johnson
Logan Johnson

black men don't typically support lgbt people

I don't see how these women are supporting LGBT by disrupting pride. Let the gays fight their own battles. And when they do, you can bet they're not going to do it on their own day of celebration, or use such extortionist, self-defeating tactics. It's like the black people WANT to be hated. They're masochists.

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

blowback
Pretty accurate of #PrideTO.

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

BLM is legitimately a voice and advocate for uneducated and violent savages, while the police force is our measure to limit said group's effects on actual society. They are natural enemies.

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

Stupid people do not deserve freedom, they will just collectively throw everyones else away with their own.

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

Unless they are in prison.

Ayo! Hollllll up.
So you saying, it's not be gay in prison?
das right main!
nah main, fuck dem asses good
oggity boogity

[CONTEMPLATES IN APE NOISES]

On all levels except gay, I am faggot
[Has sex with men]

Henry Stewart
Henry Stewart

It seems to me that a life with value demonstrates it, rather than demands it is so. I genuinely feel for the black people who work hard and try to prove their worth just to be guilty by association to lazy apes. Is it even fair to call them apes? We can teach a gorilla to love kittens and mankind with sign language, is it really fair?

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

Heh, good thing you misspelled a word or I'd have to rationally respond to your argument. I win, heh.

Nathaniel Ward
Nathaniel Ward

you're misframing the central problem, which is universal suffrage. freedom for all things except the vote may be a reasonable stance to take for the underclasses.

Ian King
Ian King

Why didn't they do anything to stop them?

With upped police presence every where, especially after Orlando, no one or group should have been able to stop a parade

Mason Green
Mason Green

/pol/thread/79771430#p79777777

Kevin Thomas
Kevin Thomas

There are no penalties prescribed for violating this code. Those penalties were struck down by the Supreme Court. I don't know how to spell it out any more plainly for you. You fucking retard.

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

Of course they want to be hated. They've grown up in a world where every 'authority' figure has told them they would be hated only for the color of their skin.

You don't need a Ph.D. to figure that shit out. People prefer analysis that supports their 'world view' and ignore analysis that contradicts it.

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

bait acct, not real nog

William Hughes
William Hughes

God bless you littlest hobo.

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

Oh man. I remember the reform party.

Anyone remember Mike from Canmore?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qneD11pj4Y0

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

It basically makes normies hate nigger antics. They're their own worst enemy, as usual

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

Public Law 94-344, known as the Federal Flag Code, you 8 Canadian dollar a gallon milk drinking fagotron.There's a such thing as flag etiquette when you are proud of the flag, something a fucking leaf cannot comprehend from Tim Horton as he sucks down his daily dose of maple coffee and bullshit from Trudeau and wishes his weed was free like the "free" healthcare of every mudskin he pays for.
now go play God Save the Queen again and fuck a evergreen, and wish you were an American.
You don't fly it in inclement weather.
You don't make it lower than the flag of another country, you fly it equal if we are peaceful.
You don't let it touch the ground.
You don't let a fucking maplecuck flag fly higher than it and listen to Rush to the point your neighbors buy the same fucking stereo, set the dip switches on the remote to the same as hers, and turn it on at 3 in the morning until she gets 8 noise complaints and moves a month later, because fuck you, you disrespected the flag and listen to shitty music, you Canada worshiping whore.
You are starting to make me think you may be the fly-by-night father of the aspie next door so many years ago. If so, congrats, you fathered a fat fuckup and your genetics are worse than any African.

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

- Chimps chimp-out when they see people being human.

FIFY

Noah Peterson
Noah Peterson

I felt it necessary to specify which humans in this context.

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

Canadian tourist in Japan.

This is excellent.

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

I didn't know niggers shed their locks when threatened

Hunter Hernandez
Hunter Hernandez

in b4 9/11 and Sup Forums

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

The left is falling apart, and I fucking love it.

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

Only a small number. They don't do much of anything unless you go in poor neighborhoods and cause trouble.

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

I know... it upsets me too...

Ayden Rodriguez
Ayden Rodriguez

BLM has done in a year what the KKK couldn't in the last 10 years.

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

this desu senpai

Leo Diaz
Leo Diaz

As a mulatto man shit like blm pisses me off bcause if this modern day worldstar nig shit were seen by those deciding on the civil rights act, I wouldn't be able to do anything that these nigger ingrates are taking for granted.

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

It looks like shit.

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

DELETE THIS!

Oliver Richardson
Oliver Richardson

RARE
A
R
E

Daniel Fisher
Daniel Fisher

For my Canadian bros who wish to take a break from all this and feel some nostalgic Canadian culture:
https://youtu.be/s0CvSIhF_tA
http://youtu.be/qjLBXb1kgMo

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AuLkMBAFZg

Easton Cook
Easton Cook

No brother you don't understand

Gays are coming to home to redpillland

Caleb Perez
Caleb Perez

BLM has done in a year what the KKK couldn't in the last 10 years.

Well said, sir.

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

I saw a Toronto BLM protest over a psycho from the Sudan trying to kill a cop with a hammer getting shot, the fucking idiots at the protest literally held up a sign saying "A hammer isn't a gun" What. the. fuck.

Grayson Carter
Grayson Carter

My point is that it makes no sense that they should want to reinforce that narrative. The whole point of BLM is to oppose anti-black racism, not validate it. It's this self-contradiction that doesn't make sense.

Gavin Johnson
Gavin Johnson

Hi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8rR7E6NfY4

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page