MHHHMMMM I HAVE A USE FOR YOU, Sup Forums

MHHHMMMM I HAVE A USE FOR YOU, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/01/13/tom-hardys-taboo-will-get-series-2-confirms-co-creator-steven/
watchallchannels.com/british-tv-html/
uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
filmon.com/tv/bbc-one
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*gets on knees*

bends down and spreads ass cheeks.

be very careful now

Well there are plenty of "For Yous" on Sup Forums so you came to the right place

FUCKING DELANEY

it's pottery

So how long until the last episode?
I want to know if I should just keep drinking and pass out or hold off until i can see it.

What time does the finale air in bongland time? Need to know when to torrent this shit asap

Mmmhmm, Good Day lads.. mmmhm, hype for the finale?

Was getting caught part of the plan?

Mmm

mhmm

Talk to me of shitposting mhmm.

>hype for the finale?
I need to Be. Very. Care. Ful. not to mess my pants mhmm

He did it all for the Nootka

you should be able to torrent the new ep in around 3-4 hours.

WE WUZ KANGZ

>finale

Two more seasons to go, can't wait for it to bloat to shit and become uninteresting

>tfw mhmms end forever after this week

The difference being during this time period his people were actually being systematically oppressed all over the world.

;_;

After being sold off by their own leaders, yes.

ha! arkinator couldn't guess delaney's mother

what really? I thought it was an 8 part miniseries and that's it.

telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/01/13/tom-hardys-taboo-will-get-series-2-confirms-co-creator-steven/

Many mhmms to come, but I'm not sure I'm hype. I was hoping for a tight, character-driven miniseries about spookiness and intrigue, but I fear it's gonna bloat.

mhmm well this has got me slightly disheartened, i expected to see the ending today.

the creators better be very. care. ful. now.

he literally believes Ancient Egyptians were niggers

mmmmm...... i need a ship

>tfw Mhmm will never get his boat

Zilpha best grill

FUCK
U
C
K

So is someone streaming the finale?

delaney is a fucking mary sue i hope the east india guy wins

can't mess your pants if you're not wearing any mhhhhmmm

2 or 3 hours till the episode?

People said its 21:45 gmt.
Right now its 21:04 gmt+1.
So about 1:40.

One hour and five minutes.

No, the popular belief at the times was that the egyptians were as white as anglos because bias and some silly paintings.

this t b h

underrated

genetically they basically are though

no, not really

Mhm

(Translation note: "Mhm" means "You have my thanks.")

They are more west than africa tho.

>sandniggers
>white

still not as white as anglos were in the 1800's

What does "blackamoor" even mean?

Nigger

i think it's like "darky", racist but not as offensive to say.

Mhm I have a use for a stream.

does it go with the boat?

Has anybody else found themselves acting more like Delaney since they started watching this show?

>Constantly walking around angrily
>wear my top hat with the brim over my eyes
>responding to most people's questions with grunts or mmmmh
>fucked my sister
>mutter african words under my breath
>began inquiring about purchasing a large boat
>saving up my pissbottles to make gun powder
>saving up money to go to Nootka sound for the summer

>When you think that the pyramids and the great Valley Of The Kings and the Sphinx were all manufactured by men with skin almost as dark as my own. It almost defies all your-- Our current views of nature.

Is she /ourgirl/, will we see her teats in last ep?

the egyptians in egypt in the 1800s or even today aren't the same as the time of the pharaohs

but they are genetically much closer related to europeans than to sub saharan africans, unlike the WE WUZ guy might have been implying.

until we get better DNA testing done, which the egyptian government blocks for some reason, we only know a few things like some mummy's had red hair and some have the R1b haplogroup which is common in western europe.

>Microscopic inspection of the roots of Ramesses II's hair proved that the king's hair was originally red, which suggests that he came from a family of redheads.[68] This has more than just cosmetic significance: in ancient Egypt people with red hair were associated with the god Seth, the slayer of Osiris, and the name of Ramesses II's father, Seti I, means "follower of Seth."[69] Another study found that Ramasses II was fair-skinned.[70]

There's also some testing been done on Tutankhamen as well which showed the R1b haplogroup.

Alternatively maybe the ruling class and the lower class were different complexions, like india where the whiter ones are upper caste typically.

Moors, user. Moors.

I'm still waiting for that white Irish bum

she is so hot famalans

FX watcher here. Does the show have any nudity in Tea land?

AYY LMAO

how about you learn how to read sperglord

Egyptians back in the time of antique would have not been seen as whites by the 1800's anglos if they had seen them in flesh, but because only reference was a bronze-haired corpse and some vague wall paintings they automatically assumed that people who built such grand shit were white masterrace.

I walk like I am carrying a large, invisible, watermelon under each arm while humming a dramatic tune.

I say "mhmm" a lot more.

>not puffing up his chest while walking
limp-dick millennial spotted

How do I get the little eyelid thing to be more like Delaney? Is that a scar or a tattoo?

>Egyptians back in the time of antique would have not been seen as whites by the 1800's anglos if they had seen them in flesh

Bring me a photo of a living pharaoh and I'll tell you if he looks white or not.

Until then all we have is the remains that show they had fair hair, light skin and depicted themselves with light skin. But yes, WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEIT DEY WHITEYS STOL OUR PYRAMIDS N SHEEIT.

>miniseries

What is this meme burgers keep trying to force?

FX said it was a miniature series.

>mhm... muh nutka innit... mhmmmmm...

Is there even a plot in this shitty show?

As I said in this mornings thread:
watchallchannels.com/british-tv-html/
BBC One in 40 minutes.

Is there even a plot to your life?

>being this much in denial
>actually being worse than black lives matter etc nigger revision bullshit he rages about

Anyone involved in the scene itt?

How long it usually takes from a TV release to a RIP?

>I have a use for you

>I have "A" U's FOR YOU

>A in leetspeak is 4

>4 is also "for"

> I have "for you's" for you.

BRAVO TOM
R
A
V
O

T
O
M

*places a raw diamond at your mothers nightstand*

I have no use for you

>you have no god, or country. What do you have?
>memes

>they are black cause i said so reeee

Ok champ, ok. All the evidence is against you but just keeping on keepin on, eh?

I've always gone "mhmmm" as a response to anything because I'm a social retard and don't know what to say and I'm also incapable of expressing emotions in public.
If i get a top hat does that mean that i'm not an autist?

I ship James and Michael.

There should be a mhmm meetup at Nootka Sound

>my only evidence is one corpse that could have been just white aryan married into egyptian royalty

okay bucko

Actually, as a European, we wuz kangz.

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801

it takes ~half an hour to compress and check (if you can be bothered) a decent quality release, another 15 minutes to propagate between topsites, and then another fifteen minutes for someone to download it and post a torrent on a tracker. So usually about 1+ hours after the episode ends.

t. i don't know anything about ancient egypt

>dat grunting
>Residents of Vancouver reported a strange humming and vibration all through the night

filmon.com/tv/bbc-one

If anyone has a use for this one

I do plan on traveling to Nootka Sound to see what all of the fuss is about. If I don't see a statue of James Delaney I am going to sneeze on some natives.

>Akinator guessed Delaney after asking if he featured in a Mojang game, drove a car of fought with a sword, with a few probably questions

Thank you very much.

Loads. His sisters stripping scene was great.

>strange reports of what sounded like 'mhmm nootka' floating on the breeze

Mhmm might just be a little rude is all, depending on the context. It can seem like you're not fully paying attention and are just vocalizing to get them to stop talking.

Anyways, if you're going to look like an autist, it doesn't hurt to look like a fancy one. I'd rather look at a guy in a top hat than a bum.

Would it help to stare at intently and wide eyed?

That would make you look more expressive and intimidating, so I don't think people would think you autistic at least.

>tfw extreme violence is coming our way

>intimidating
I'll tell them to be very careful. Letting them know I am concerned about their safety should calm everyone down.