youtube.com/watch?v=SPMBwSH3e58
youtube.com/watch?v=dUpfq_1eyeE
i.4cdn.org/gif/1506116971200.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Zsc51u_2Bb4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anime

babestation

>backed off on ousting assad
did he actually give the order for this or is it just a guess?

kev

>when you get complimented and sperg out because it's so rare

Good, educational post

wish the cute girl with the cute ears and the cute giggle was here right now, cuddling with me

anyone here been a union rep?

the lads

>le daily mail and trump REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

alone again on a friday user? god you're so pathetic

coke didnt arrive but the speed did

still a good day

you are the worst tripfagger. you're welsh, you're a psuedo normie, you have the worst taste in music imaginable, you post on Sup Forums where literally everyone hates you. formerly lisickis lover, your posts have always been incredibly low quality, despite being here a very long time. vast majority of people ignore you. only newcunts reply to you. except in this instance to demonstrate the knowledge I have accumulated about you, and what an insufferable cunt you are. you're really doing me a favour by tripping, because it makes it easier to skim your piss poor posts. the is the second reply you've ever had from me, the last one was in 2013 when I called a retarded cunt around the fifth time I came here.

hate these obscure "i get that reference xD!" editions

Finally home from Spain. Just the 22 hour delay then fucking cunts

that looks like every university/school/hospital/clinic/care home/elderly home/training area in Britain

what the fuck he has to be so happy about

>cute ears

i like them when i get them

Lads, I have korma, mushroom risotto and sweet and sour in the fridge. Which shall it be?

you're a legend mate, fuck the haters

bf's is not upset with me shouting lotr fellowship ee lines
nice

why are his hands all bloody

been on /brit/ for 3 years and I'm not leaving till I get a picture of lisickis face

>vote brexit because muh sovereignty
>adopt all eu law afterwards

lmao

>implying friday is different to any other day

they're just so cute. and her freckles and the way she looks at me then looks away

the lads

what's funny about that?

What's he up to?

Was going to buy some Buckfast but apparently its revolting so I thought nah

the above window is clearly broken smeghead

>spock's sister.jpg

lilsiki is just a pleb who thinks hes got taste

are these finnish alt-rightists?

big fan of GGG

Junkies singing out loud on the bus lads

thanks for the kind words,really helping me in my depressed state

*gets down on it*

it's 22:42 on a friday night, and rorke is sat indoors banging on about immigration as usual, can you imagine being that mentally ill? boggles the mind, honestly

stop being such a woman

>throwing out the laws we don't want and keeping the ones we do

hahahahaha xD

fuck it, time to roll a spliff

part of it's covered init
but i do like the elfy look

no worries mate. always used to get my meme rap fix from you and chat about mandy now and again

keep your chin up lad

Lisicki is an artist, truly a genius (You)monger

youtube.com/watch?v=1viR2hK_4yw

Pics

watching fellowship extended after 4 beers and a port and bf got me 4 more beers
cannot fathom being a rorke

These pictures just make me wonder what her fanny smells like

can you read you div?

you can't even fedora post properly you fucking useless cunt. lowest quality poster. stop taking off your trip and replying to yourself. embarrassing

youtube.com/watch?v=SPMBwSH3e58
well this ought to be uplifting

had it filtered for ages now, years

It's not funny. He's just samefagging trying to push his shit cute ears girl gimmick

Douglas Murray made the point in his book, they all talk about the great foods immigrants bring over as a positive of immigration, BUT that doesn't mean more immigrants will somehow enrich the country even more. If you take in 1000 chinese people and they open chinese restaurants and "enrich" the country with this nice food, what are the next 1000 chinese going to do? Open up more restaurants?

My supercut of my favourite film is rendering RIGHT NOW!

youre going to love it, i promise

youtube.com/watch?v=dUpfq_1eyeE

You arrive in Britain

GANDALF

Alina

it's 22:46 on a friday night, and leftycuck is sat indoors banging on about rorkes as usual, can you imagine being that mentally ill? boggles the mind, honestly

They had some patrolling going on around refugee centers at some point. As you can probably infer from the image, the movement mostly attracted some untermensch larpers and remained pretty fringy. You are actually starting to have smart-looking lads in these movements in your country.

you can't even fedora post properly you fucking useless cunt. lowest quality poster. stop taking off your trip and replying to yourself. embarrassing

And here you are, sat indoors on a friday night banging on about rorkes as usual

used to think this. then realized he's just a mong. he doesn't get many (You)s at all. Most of his posts go unnoticed.

thought it was fairly obvious all those posts were him

was reading some stories about people that just went missing, mental

and my axe!

yes, can you?

anyone partying tonight

Think Ben Garrison's gone to the other side now

Bane?

are yanks really this thick that they need to have everything compared to a yank equivalent for them to understand it?

AND BULLY'S SPECIAL PRIZE

been off my nut on speed all day, gonna take some benzos in a bit and sleep 2bh

yeah picking and choosing isnt what happens when you import all of it fucking mongo fuck off not dealing with you thick twat

i.4cdn.org/gif/1506116971200.webm

me when I'm out with the lads

hahaha what the fuck
when did he make this?

mans as changeable as a weathercock

wish atlantis was real

can see at least 4 different parties going on in the flats opposite mine, can hear plenty of merriment in the street
not i, however

if covering as larger percentage of the toilet bowl with shit as you can when you go for a crap was an olympic sport. I reckon I could be a medalist, even if only bronze.

imagine believing this horseshit because you saw it in an image on Sup Forums

sick of gays

new yorkers are like londoners but even worse

fridays are shite mate

disgusting

piss of paddy
youtube.com/watch?v=Zsc51u_2Bb4

>/gif/ - the virgin board
vs.
>/wsg/ - the chad agora:

i laughed at this post