Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W3ETCm46o4Y
nerve.com/love-sex/true-stories/true-stories-homosexual-schmomosexual
youtube.com/watch?v=k_m5AlsQqcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not really

What did she mean by this?

She is reddit in female form.

she's a pair of tits on legs. technically not an actor.

It's been done, but it's funny because that's a black one.

>he didn't watch mad men

brie a cute and a good actress

WHAT A PERVERT

Whoa is this real?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W3ETCm46o4Y
/ourgirl/

(jump to 4:00)

>but it's funny because that's a black one
I agree

>engaged

is this new?

also
>hairy moles

she has been dating Franco's brother for a while.

birds of a feather...........

I know they were dating, I'm just surprised someone want to marry that slut

Do you think all those guys in the background were there hoping to get autographs from their waifu Brie?
And then she turned up with her boyfriend who's a manlet but infinitely better looking and better dressed, and they just kind of shied away from asking

I never realized she was so short

she's 5'3

clearly this guy was

Pocket-sized waifus are the best

>I'm just surprised someone want to marry that slut
I think that's for the press. She's probably normal.

she is aging like shit

perfect height 2bh

brie a cute but is ultimately a shit version of daddario

how do we stop the bbc meme

what a fucking whore

but it's just for the press user ...

>tfw tv made you unironically start fapping to blacked videos

how do I turn back to normal?

Kill yourself numale

>2017
>Ever dating Jewish girls

Seriously they're always whores and Tumblr tier when it comes to politics. Always.

Bleach

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

>I went to art school. In my case, the first year there was fraught with exploration. I learned a lot about the inner workings of me. I learned how to become “a clean sheet of paper”; I learned how to breathe through my coccyx; I learned that pretty much anyone would have sex with me. This at first I thought was because I was “so talented” or “so creative.” Later, of course, I realized I was just easy. So I capitalized on it.

>Exploring my newfound sexuality, there was, of course, the girl-on-girl action, the crazy threesome with the afros and whips, and the surreal ‘shrooms experience where I thought the tree was fondling me but it turned out to be my creepy male roommate with calluses on his hands… gross. You get the picture. I developed this (possibly misplaced) sexual pride, based solely on the quantity of penetrations of my vagina… and not necessarily the quality of the acts therein.

she looks fucking awful there

>I learned that pretty much anyone would have sex with me.

>Even her gay virgin friend got some action with Brie and you don't
nerve.com/love-sex/true-stories/true-stories-homosexual-schmomosexual

>I smile, “I’m going to touch your penis…”

Are those considered nice feet?

Which cuck is she engaged to?
>ha...ha...just my fiancee taking pictures where she implies being attracted to black dicks...heh, she's a fun one

It this a shop? Her eyes are crooked as fucking hell

DLETE THIS

who is on the right?

Dave Franco

a Jewish actor like her
also, brother of James Franco

Doesn't look very comfy

Imagine being her personal trainer in that gym and having to be all like "damn, alison brie, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your balzacian women body and horrific androgynous face. I would totally have sex with you, both my professional persona and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in the locker room. Like seriously imagine having to her personal trainer and not only stand up filming while Alison Brie flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and stand there, rep after rep, exercise after exercise, while she perfected them for her snapchat voyeurism. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone in the gym tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ALISON BRIE LIFTS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in midwest. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and assist in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with other poor personal trainers in the previous months. And then she calls for another set, and you know you could kill every single middle aged celebrity in this gym before the other big guys could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking professional. You're not going to lose your future celeb gym owner career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

i want to hug alison

5/10 webm

What are these plates made of? Plastic? She can't possibly be lifting more than 80-100lbs

Dat dere snappy form

british > american

Jesus, couldn't she find someone attractive and maybe half-relevant?

he's both you cuck

relax schlomo no need to get upset

I hope she'll show some thong butt in G.L.O.W.
Been meaning to increase my Brie faps this year.

you sound mad tho? why is that? :^)

Not only good, but she's my wife too.

Polygamie? disgusting

>And then she turned up with her boyfriend who's a manlet but infinitely better looking and better dressed
That guy actually looks like shit.

Don't stop, Blacked vids are hot as fuck m8.

>Implying

Trust was worst wife

You can't.

Kristen Bell.

Looks like Kristen Bell, but all white women look the same 11 different ways after age 30.

youtube.com/watch?v=k_m5AlsQqcs
What did she mean by this?

Heaven

It's a good and bad thing I get to self-insert as the dude/

she is a slut face

She works for her (((bosses)))

>Grow up the only nonwhite in a jewish gated community
>Realize most of my childhood celebrity crushes were jewish

I for one welcome our Zionist overlords