Oh wow, the new Lara Croft is absolute perfection

Oh wow, the new Lara Croft is absolute perfection

Source?
I didn't even know they were making another movie.

Based of the reboot Lara from the Rise of the Tomb Raider series.

WHAT? Her nose, eyes and mouth have all been shrunk by 50% on a char creator. Maybe she can make up for it with good acting.

Wrong.

Her body is banging too

kinda reminds me of jordana spiro 5 years ago
but jordana looked even a bit better

i thought Vikander was the new Lara Croft?

camilla luddington

she's complutley nude in californication (tits, puss) literally 10/10

This.

I hope that means she's leaving Grey's Anatomy, fucking whiny bitch worst character

Puss? Don't recall that

Damn shame, Hollywood got her into bulimia

Pity she never shows anything in the bedroom scenes

How can people see that and think yep 10/10? the fuck is wrong with the world lately?

Her and Addison Timlin are probably the hottest girls that appeared in Californication

THICC

Based Timlin lifting her shirt at the meeting

fukken faceblind autists can't tell the difference between vikander and luddingtong? really? Luddington is the model for the game reboot, idiots.

Wishful thinking m8. The voice actress looks like and the fucking movie actress like an malnutrished african immigrant

Apparently the execs didn't choose Luddington because she did nude scenes earlier in her career

shes my all time favorite californication girl
has she been in anything worthwhile since?

wtf angie still looks better than that

>Apparently the execs didn't choose Luddington because she did nude scenes earlier in her career

You mean like Vikander? It's more because she has zero star power. Not an excuse to cast skeletons however

The Town That Dreaded Sundown was pretty good. Disappointed she didn't go nude in it tho.

Sooo you are literally saying that she didn't get a part because she showed off her boobies to someone before she did to him ??? (笑´・艸・) Hilarious!!!!

Yeah, but she might've showed off her boobies to someone before YOU !!!! I think THAT makes a huge issue. It's bigger than "The Wall", buddy (笑´・艸・) HeHe !!!

>that episode where she has to give a guy a prostate exam and accidentally makes him cum
Kino?

Yeah, but she may also have showed off her boobies to someone before YOU !!! I think it the heavier issue than "The boss budding up with Russian !!!" (笑´・艸・)

No matter who is castes in the spot, I think how the story come together is the most important. Depending upon THAT, Vikander flies even higher Y'know ?

>accidentally

thanks, i also had little sister and best man down on my list
will give it a shot even though it was rated not that well

She's the motion capture/voice for the games.

I don't understand these posts.

It talks like a female. Don't be the guy dumb enough to argue with a chick.

Long Nights Short Mornings
She plays a slut and wears a transparent bra