*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit, he looks like he's been trained classically AND contemporaneously!

Wow! They allready made biopic.
youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

This picture makes me question my attraction.

>get him on board. I'll call a tailor.

>not casting danny devito

This video is still gold after all those years.

New hunchback film already? Damn

mmmmmmmm

nootka?

hmmmm

mhm

be very careful

An artist respects the silence which serves as the foundation for creativity

*blocks your other path*

Buddy Cole was one of the few stereotypical homosexual characters I really enjoyed. Shame no one makes tv kino like KITH anymore.

I walked Patrick Bateman up on Sup Forums who the fuck are you?!

what does nootka mean?

YOU MISERABLE PRESUMPTUOUS - NO TALENT

no idea m8, never watched the show, but, there is nootka island and sound in vancouver island

*tries another key in the nook*

*SUCKS your dick

nootka literally means note in diminutive form in russian

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!

>contemporaneously
that's literally the worst thing ever said

thats with one 'o though, I imagine the nootka he is reffering to is more like pingu noot

no it's correct cause you wouldn't pronounce it right being an english speaker, it's literally nootka

Is this the inevitable bio pic?

>*googles*
>*wins argument*
>James Delaney, believed dead, returns to London to attend his father's funeral. Other than owning a small part of the west coast of North America, Horace has left nothing of value. The land, Nootka Sound,[13] is in dispute between Great Britain and the United States, who are at war. The East India Company had an agreement to buy the land from Zilpha Geary, Delaney's half-sister, but Delaney knows the war is coming to an end, greatly increasing the value of the land, and scorns their offer. Delaney discovers his father had died from arsenic poisoning, so his mind could have been affected during his final months.

I'm an NYU Film School graduate. SUCKAH. The School of Visual Arts. The Academy of the University of San Francisco.