If you're a white male, shut the fuck up. You don't have any right to complain about ANYTHING

>If you're a white male, shut the fuck up. You don't have any right to complain about ANYTHING.

Did anyone else lose all respect for Joe Rogan yesterday? He has gone full on manlet SJW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1WlB_S6r3sQ?t=3233
youtu.be/YfUlhqLdScY
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/155/Relative-Privation
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
fox19.com/story/25373338/new-video-gives-insight-into-death-of-samantha-ramsey
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/georgia-cop-wont-be-charged-shooting-death-teen-n158306
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well no because
*brings mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get the that article up?
yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster...
here we go
*looks over at screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must he what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Didn't he complain about the "New Years Resolutions for White Guys" video?

why would anyone ever respect this manlet drug addict pussy?

Someone reminded him that his audience was mostly millenials and shtskins I take it?

>tfw sick of blacks and women complaining
>even sicker of white betas complaining over how oppressed here

let's be real here, anyone in the west would rather be white than black/middle eastern. All these complaints about minor shit just makes me kek.

uh, he changes his views with every guest
it's called being a centrist pussy
alex jones calling him out on his own podcast was pretty much true, the guy knows a lot and pretends not to

I mean, what was the context? We're less likely to die if we contract diabetes than Asians. We're far less prone to being lactose intolerant. We're the best race for donating bone marrow since it's mostly a crap shoot for other races, and basically impossible to find a donor of mixed race. We're the third most financially successful, behind Jews and Asians. We've won the most titles and awards for scientific research.

Context.

youtu.be/1WlB_S6r3sQ?t=3233

Sup Forumstards BTFO, Bro Brogan lays it down.

He defended pewdiepie though. SJWS don't.

Where does he say it?

I don't know the context, but if he is saying don't seek to be a victim then he is right.

I think Joe needs to be consistent. Because when Bill Burr was on he talked negative about women's march. But on some other podcast maybe it was vox he didn't.

pretty sure no one ever gave a shit about Joe Rogan but stoners.

I'm sick of smug centrists like you who want to be above it all but really just just a dull coward. You're that type of guy with a cringeworthy combination of timidity and arrogance, that unearned sense of smugness that I can't stand

Didnt burr also say that joe is one of those people who behaves differently based on who he is around

Calm down Elliot, go back to watching your sister fuck dudes from hell.

>If you're a white male, shut the fuck up. You don't have any right to complain about ANYTHING.
If he actually did say that, then yes, I have lost all remaining respect.

i stopped giving a fuck about his retarded opinions years ago
i still watch him but just roll my eyes when he starts going on like that

Is Joe Rogan even white?

I love being white.

I don't have to worry about anything, it's fucking great.

>says the jew

homeless_ciswhitemale.png

>I don't know the context
then keep your shitty opinions to yourself :^)

>italian

nope

I'm technically "white" and a slav so you could argue I'm one of the rare white males without priviledge, although of course I do have it, just less than western ones

And this guy is absolutely right, being a white male is like playing video games on easy why the fuck would you ever complain? Is it so hard to understand people of color have it many times harder despite putting in more effort?

the context was phil saying white men are tired of being told they have no problems and should never complain... joe went on to tell him white men have no problems and should never complain. to back up his point he brought up how hard life is in other places of the world for other people.
touche

>don't seek to be a victim
this

yeah, affirmative action and being treated with awe by white guilt retards sure sounds difficult.

He's not wrong though

Both sides are unironically retards

I'm a white guy and I fucking hate roasties and young trayvons bitch 24/7 and I want them to fucking stop and I hope the police crushes all their protests but I'm not going to act like being a white guy is the hardest thing in the world

Italians are the alpha whites stfu

White male here. I couldn't give any less shits about your problems. It has absolutely no effect on my life.

triggered

it's only centrist if you consider the entirety of politics to be about which race gets to complain the most

So if you're a liberal?

There's no such thing as white privilege. If anything it's white males who are the most oppressed part of the population in this SJW "progressive" society.

>to back up his point he brought up how hard life is in other places of the world for other people.

which means no one in the west has any right to complain whatsoever. people out there right now are being raped and tortured so no one else has any right to complain about anything.

>Both sides are different but neither is perfect
>FUCKING CENTRIST REEEEEEEEEE

But that's really all it amounts to innit?

Thread theme:
youtu.be/YfUlhqLdScY

sure. and the great battle of our time is tumblr vs. Sup Forums and if you don't like either you are in fact a smug centrist

yeah it's the fallacy of relative privation... like i said, there's no need to be upset with joe about him being stupid. you should know by now.

>being a white male is easy
I guess autists from broken families aren't white

>to back up his point he brought up how hard life is in other places of the world for other people.
What a faggot. I feel like americans in general lack any awareness about the people around them, it's the nation of nihilists.

Elaborate?

>it's the nation of nihilists
What a fucking retarded thing to say.

Why should I care about your problems though?

you're aware that non-white people still have these problems with the added issue of not being white?

Seems like Joe Rogan was triggered by other people's opinions first, m8.

>every non-white person is autistic and from a broken family

>listening to Joe Rogan stupidity
you cant lose something you dont have faggot
why will you even listen to this idiot lel he have nothing interesting to say

>added issue of not being white
You mean the issue where when one of them gets killed by the police it makes national news while when a white guy gets killed by the police there's not a peep in the media? So fucking oppressed, bro.

Most people are Normies without my problems. Sorry.

>with the added issue of not being white?

What issue is that, exactly?

true but does it really matter who is the triggerer and the triggeree? the whole notion seems to a battle of whoever can be the most disaffected

what does someone having it worse off than me have to do with my right to gripe about my problems? i don't care that the nigger down the street is slightly more broke than me. it has nothing to do with how much it sucks for me to be broke.
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/155/Relative-Privation
itt: people who understand link and joe rogan

It seems obvious there's a faggot ITT roleplaying a badass race baiter. An SJW acting tough.

You don't have to, but it doesn't give you the right to say that all white people live in lush mansions and bathe in honey.

if you're white and in a shit situation chances are you fucked up big time

pull yourself up by your bootstraps and quit bitching you lazy faggot

How does that make the claim that white males have no right to complain any less retarded?

>whites have problem X
>yeah, but non-whites have problem X and the problem of being non-white
Even if true, whites *still* have problem X.

truly a burden

I was talking about the "minorities"

lol yes, the
>white people can't have anything bad happen to them
meme

it's almost like every single person in the world has a different set of circumstances and advantages.

but if you're black, you get a social movement, and if you're an autistic white kid who got molested by his step dad, you're still the white oppressor of some black harvard professor

>every white person is autistic and from a broken family
Source?
The idea of you pretending to know nothing about racial injustice whilst browsing this website is comedy gold, not many places where it is easy to find people who want to eliminate spics and niggers etc
The original post was already about relativism you dimwit, so I replied with regards to what that post was talking about, which was relativism.
complaining under the pretense of it being a race issue makes it bad, someone being autismal has nothing to do with them being white.
There are so many outside affects that could possibly impact upon these statistics that they mean literally nothing in isolation, try to think critically before posting a jpg as an argument.
The same people who campaign for racial equality also campaign for the rights of those with disabilities, there is a massive crossover. You're inventing a dichotomy for no reason.

>The idea of you pretending to know nothing about racial injustice whilst browsing this website is comedy gold, not many places where it is easy to find people who want to eliminate spics and niggers etc

So black people have it bad because people on Sup Forums don't like them? That's a pretty stupid reason. Got anything else?

>mass reply shitpost
into the trash

>white male complains about white males

actual fucking racist

>So black people have it bad because people on Sup Forums don't like them? That's a pretty stupid reason. Got anything else?

People on Sup Forums do also exist in and have an impact on the real world, I'm sure some of the people here might actually even have jobs. You're not making an argument here, you're just pretending to be an idiot with no understanding so you can feel better about yourself.
epic

When the fuck did he ever say this?

they got to him. Joe has become a collaborator in the white genocide. as a socially dysfunctional virgin i fail to see what being white has ever done for me. i get so mad when people talk about whites having any kind of advantage, because my life isn't good. i might never have sex, ever. i'm depressed and not at all living to my potential. how dare anybody try to tell me that i have privilege. my life is dull grey suffering and my inability to understand the actual argument makes me feel like you're invalidating that suffering.

Your problems don't interfere with anything I do in life so I really don't care.

Im Austrian and honestly wish I could kill all of you West European cuckolds that are the cause of this anti white world I live in, my country has never once had a part in the enslavement of african savages, or the destruction of temperate forest siberians and yet my people are blamed and forced to take in muslim shit and nigger shit because we just so happen to be the same race as you. This is not fair at all why should my country pay for your stupidity FRANCE, ENGLAND, SPAIN, PORTUAL, AND IRELAND.

Fuck off with this white privilege shit, discovering the New World was the worst thing to ever happen to us Europeans it made these cancerous West Euros and their faggy OH LOOK IM SO ENLIGHTENED horseshit taken to the next level.

genuinely a good post

how do people have time for this. i have four days off a week and can listen to podcasts all i want at work i cant be bothered with these four fucking hour episodes everyday

presumably exactly because you don't do anything in life

>my inability to understand the actual argument
The only genuinely retarded thing in your shitpost.

Go back to inbreeding Ferdinand.

Make $50,000 a year.

Muhhhh white privilege!!

>There are so many outside affects that could possibly impact upon these statistics that they mean literally nothing in isolation, try to think critically before posting a jpg as an argument.

you mean affirmative action

STFU YOU FUCK FACE BITCH
DONT YOU HAVE TALK TO ME OR MY WIFES WEED AGAIN

>The same people who campaign for racial equality also campaign for the rights of those with disabilities
And yet, white privilege is the prime concern. The interests of blacks are privileged over the interests of autistic people, and the autistic white person is considered the "oppressor" over the black person more readily than the neurotypical black person is considered the "oppressor" over the autistic white person. There's a heirarchy of oppression.

the only oppression white people experience is by shitposters on imageboards

this is probably my favorite pasta of all time

Oh this is rich the island monkey brits talking about inbreeding. HAAHHAHAHAHA

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

that really isn't a lot of money I'm afraid
yes you're right, affirmative action is the only variable in this world and everything else works strictly according to numbers :^)
I can see where you're coming from, maybe you're right.

Do rich black people have anything to complain about?

Sjw are fucking retarded.

Calm down a wipe off the drool.

I wish just once someone could tell me how white males have it easier, but you cant

>Source?
Video of one incident
fox19.com/story/25373338/new-video-gives-insight-into-death-of-samantha-ramsey
Another
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/georgia-cop-wont-be-charged-shooting-death-teen-n158306
>People on Sup Forums do also exist in and have an impact on the real world, I'm sure some of the people here might actually even have jobs. You're not making an argument here, you're just pretending to be an idiot with no understanding so you can feel better about yourself.
And WSHH exists. The knockout game exists. Polar bear hunting exists, and they aren't considered hate crimes. Whites can get shot on the street, the shooters can declare the motives as hunting whites and still not be charged with a hate crime.
Instances of people claiming minority status, sometimes to ludicrous degrees for the benefits. Laws FOR racial preferences in hiring and college admittance.