In honor of all the media shills currently combing everything on this board

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

In honor of all the media shills currently combing everything on this board

lets discuss Adolf Hitler and why he did nothing wrong

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

Turned a broke German economy into a thriving one with essentially no unemployment
Sensible conditions for German workers (5 day work weeks, free public health care etc.)
Improved animal rights
Secured rights for women
Eliminated crime
Promoted general public health by launching anti-tobacco campaigns
Autobahn and Volkswagen
Banned modern "degenerate" art
Hitler and the Nazi Party did absolutely nothing wrong.

Liam Lee
Liam Lee

LE FUCKING "HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG" EBIN MAYMAY :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

Name one thing he did wrong besides losing the war.

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

name one thing he did wrong EXCEPT all the stuff he did wrong
WELL? GO ON? IM WAITING?

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG!

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

found the CNN interns

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

DA JOOS
But seriously, if theres anything George Soros taught me, its the emotional state the Jewish elite elected in everyone. I realize that 99% of jews are innocent, but the fact that theyre Soros' chosen people makes me want to kill all of them in front of him.

Jonathan Ross
Jonathan Ross

He jerked off to nonwhite cultures like Islam and Japan which actually did lose him the war, because the both managed to ruin his war strategy

hurr hurr we'll attack the USA
hurr hurr we'll assist the British in North Africa and not actually fight them in Palestine/Transjordan

The greatest irony was the Jew groups like Irgun were actually the most violently anti-British.

He bet on some non-whites and lost.

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

Let's assume muh 6 gorillion Khazar lives lost was real for a second. Why is it taboo to support Nazism but not Communism? If it has to do with losing the war, don't you think The Cost might be exaggerated too?

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

I expected you to answer something akin to "killing 6 million jews," but if you think the only thing Hitler did wrong was losing the war, then I'm glad we're in agreement.

Lincoln Sullivan
Lincoln Sullivan

fuck the guy whos wife im fucking while hes posting buttmad messages on Sup Forums

James Richardson
James Richardson

Reminder that no one knew about the holocaust until after the war and the "allies" willingly sided with a country that confirmed their own genocide a few years prior.

We literally sided with the worse evil.

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

the war is a blanket term that covers ALOT of mistakes
so whatever i list, you can use it to cover my response
so
fuck you to be honest

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

CNN should IQ test their interns

Leo Anderson
Leo Anderson

Jews still think that Hitler holocausted them
He was literally the most merciful dictator of all time. Easily could have annihilated the jews but mostly just wanted them to leave Germany and for the world to know what jews had been up to there.

Nathaniel Carter
Nathaniel Carter

Let's alert the media that Sup Forums has always been:

A small % of neo-nazi degenerates who would be rejected from the Wehrmacht.
People who come here to laugh at them.

Liam Cook
Liam Cook

Forget about "besides losing the war" part then. I'm actually pretty ignorant on Hitler's strategic mistakes, so I'd be happy to read about them.

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

that would be lieing though shlomo :D

Luis Moore
Luis Moore

Yup, the US was very much against joining the war, and the public was split on which side they supported. Once Japan attacked Pearl Harbor that was all over.

Before someone replies with "hur dur, the us was fucking with trade ships."

So the response to that is to deliver an honor less surprise attack that will drive the population into a frenzy for war? Before that the government would have no chance with public support for one. Fucking japs

Nolan Walker
Nolan Walker

PROST

HEIL HITLER

Justin Campbell
Justin Campbell

He was angry for good reason. Most of his actions are valid and justified. Jews really need to either stay in Israel or fuck off and die because their way of life is destructive as fuck to whites.

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

be me
austrian manlet
failed painter
get jailed
write autistic manifesto hating jews because my jewish oneitis didn't like me back
start war
millions of white europeans die
attack russia like a retard
get rekt by anglos
hundreds of thousands of my countrywomen get raped by slavs
eternally make nationalism even moderate taboo
swallow cyanide pill in a bunker like a manlet pussy
OY VEY
Y

V
E
Y