ITT: Redpilled national news sources

Xavier Richardson
Xavier Richardson

/pol/

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

Fox News
redpilled
Just because it's slightly more accurate than MSNBC and CNN doesn't mean it's redpilled.

It's controlled opposition made by greedy kikes who wanted to profit off a previously untapped market.

Jayden Sanders
Jayden Sanders

Young Turks

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

if you actually think fox news is red pilled you need to off yourself or fuck off back to facebook

Matthew White
Matthew White

RT

FOR YOU

Liam Diaz
Liam Diaz

Young Turks
Paul Joseph Watson

The list could go on...

Josiah Myers
Josiah Myers

foxnews
wew lad

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

Wall Street Journal
Reuters

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

Fox News is one of the few news organizations without Jew execs. It's why the LOLOL FAUX NEWS meme was propagated.

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

fox news is shit. they were sucking rubio's cock when he was still in the running, and attacking trump on his immigration and no muslim policies

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

I get this channel called ONE America or some shit. It's pretty cash desu sempainino.

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

INFO WARS

Carson Ross
Carson Ross

OWN is good.

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

I only watch OAN

Brody Wilson
Brody Wilson

Some of us at Fox are interested in what you think of our fair and balanced reporting. Also, could you please explain what you mean by "redpilled"?

Juan Perry
Juan Perry

RT actually isn't bad at all. Probably the most based on TV.

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

CBC, BBC are truly the only non-biased news sources out there. Plus they seem to always know just what's best for us, and aren't afraid to amend history or the facts when they need to be less offencive to some.

Jacob Clark
Jacob Clark

Except isnt it anti-Trump?

Anthony King
Anthony King

Please have cancer

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

And yet they lie about stuff too.

They're mainstream media you dumb fucker, they can't be trusted.

Ryder Gomez
Ryder Gomez

Young Turks

Fox is a laughing stock

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

We love that you make the women wear skirts we beat our pathetic little cocks into oatmeal over them thanks!

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

Sure

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

Only when it gets them good ratings. They have a few pundits that are heavily left leaning. Megyn for example.

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

Not really, you stupid leaf. The whole Megyn Kelly thing was one time. Trump has still talked on the phone on their morning show

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

Fox news is confused grandpa who doesn't know how to use a computer tier conservatism.

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

ONE AMERICA NEWS

REDPILLED AS FUCK

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

DELETE THIS GAYLORD SHIT RIGHT NOW!

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

But Fox news generally is against him stupid they were rooting for Marko Rubio

Justin Rogers
Justin Rogers

I like FOX but they really try to sell you things you already know, it becomes annoying after an hour or so, Hannity is alright, never liked that smug fuck O'Reilly

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

using yotsuba
user, i...

Andrew Myers
Andrew Myers

I use cover app, my computer is broken

Joshua Evans
Joshua Evans

The "redpill" is a badge of honor bestowed upon only the most loyal of Sup Forums browsers. When our tripcode reaches a certain amount of thumbs ups, we are called to our local grand wizard's meeting place where we are consecrated in a brief ritual and the redpill is bestowed upon us. It is a large suppository roughly eight inches in circumference. Upon anal ingestion the redpill allows us to channel the spirits of various high ranking Nazi officials and in rare cases even the Fuhrer himself.

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

Fox is owned by the Cock brothers you imbecile

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

Fox Jews
redpilled
neck yourself

Sebastian Sanchez
Sebastian Sanchez

I see you're an interesting bunch. It took me a while to figure out how to reply. But I have some secret to share with you.

The Don is taking you all under his wings to FEMA. We will let you ponder it, anonymous. Good night.

Levi Baker
Levi Baker

Oh no I better not vote for him, I'm going to get v& if I do!
Fuck off fear monger.

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

1 post by this ID
Fox news
Yep, shill thread.
Saged.

Josiah Baker
Josiah Baker

DRUDGE YOU WORTHLESS FAGGOT

CUT OFF YOUR WIENER AND EAT IT AS A BURGER DAY TRIBUTE

Disable AdBlock to view this page