Y-y-you know Morty, there's no logical basis for the existence of *BURP* God in reality

>Y-y-you know Morty, there's no logical basis for the existence of *BURP* God in reality
>The redditor strokes his beard in contemplation
>Your *URRRP* parents still c-cling to archaic notions of morality and ethics Morty, only I can truly see beyond
>The redditor's superior intellect starts to race, he begins to formulate new theorems in relation to space time
>WUBALABADUBDUB FUCKING ASS SUCK MY COCK MORTY
>The redditor's physical vessel begins to glow as his mental state elevates beyond the human realm
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's mind explodes and he ascends

unfunny forced meme, just enjoy the fucking show

>you have to like everything I like, otherwise you're wrong
Upvote

gb2leddit

what a waste of writing

I like listening to their commentaries on youtube.

>they call out harmond on being a raging sjw in a few of them
>they admit they fuck up canon and just simply ignore it, just say alternate universe and move on
>Sup Forums is mentioned multiple times

Yall should give them a shot.

R E D D I T

What a waste of a son

for le science!

Are you quoting the OP

>haha, I'm totally not from reddit, watch me post again and again about reddit and how I'm not from there, haha
This website has gone to shit because of all this bitching about other websites.

This desu

What Sup Forums doesn't realize in their constant bitching of reddit that they themselves have become the "reddit" of Sup Forums and in doing so self loathing to the point that /we/ are contrarian just to be different in our eyes.

Lmao that phrase only came to you because you hear it every day

Roiland said he used to post threads on Sup Forums about his show during the first season to get feedback and that he would purposefully post negative criticisms of himself in the threads to see if people agreed with him

>He's one of us

/r/atheism has been a joke for many years to all redditors though.

hello, reddit xp

Of course he's one of us, he's behind that Garfield YouTube kino channel

oh boy here I go killing again

I hope all the meme christians on this shitty website fucking die

>phoneposting

HOLY SHIT LOL dude, take all my votes to the front page!

fuck back to where you belong

What's wrong with reddit?

>Go to Sup Forums to discuss comicbook kino
>It's nothing but cartoons and capeshit
>Go to Sup Forums
>Cartoons and capeshit

Guess now I have to decide if I want to go to Sup Forums or become a robot.

haha upvoted

is he the OP?

> he's behind that Garfield YouTube kino channel
no?
He was hired by fatalfarms, the company that made it, fatalfarms is primarily one of the largest advertisement firms globally, and lasagna cat is a passion project for them

>muh pointless website wars
>muh shitty memes

s-shut up

Fuck off kiddo,it's trash

Dan Harmon needs to eat a bullet asap.

so edgy lmao xD

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Reddit thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" greentext, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a cartoon. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic redditfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is ">*BUUUURRRP*." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

To be honest there are some good jokes on the show, but the fact that the most memorable ones are random nonsense words like wubadubdub and schwifty is really telling.

This is hilarious

To be honest, Reddit is one of the most obviously shilled websites with one of the most echo chamber hive minded gullible manchildren in the internet.

Most of the content is either obvious liberal agenda circlejerking or some kind of culture revolving purchasing toys or items related to popular culture (i.e. Rick and Morty iphone cases, adults enjoying Star Wars legos, etc.).

It's pretty scary.

But that conversation never happened.

>steam friend asks if I've watched R&M
>tell him I got halfway through the first season
>wasn't for me
>him: "weiirrrrdddddd. you should watch it again, it really picks up during the first season"

>posting this same OP every day multiple times a day

please get a hobby.

I'm honored that you took the time to make this, take my gold sir

>yeah man, we're basically the same website at the end of the day man, I mean, I cross-post all the time but I'm a real OG 2015 old fags so it's ok

I heard that Shatner flipped out on some fans after being hounded for photos and autographs. And Rick and Morty have the worst fanbase in history. I wonder if Dan Harmon will eventually kill himself after dealing with his fans for so long.

>LE GET LE SHWIFTY DUDE SQWANCH HAHA SHIT ON LE FLOOR GOD'S NOT REAL SUMMER WUBBA LE DUB DUB BUUUUURP *FARTS* TINY RICK xD

*BURRRRPPP*

MORTY

M-MORTY

UH DON'T GO TO *sips beer*

R/SPACEDICKS

Is this the "people who don't like gays are gays themselves" argument for Reddit?

Haha le 9gag memes xD

Jesus, you all need some friends. Or at least lose your virginity. Fucking losers lol

Yassss slay queen

Reddit's big flaw is that they're basically another result of the society that created Walmart trash, even though they spend their entire existence trying to convince themselves they aren't. Think about it.

Lycan Jones is the real Garfield Kino channel

I really did try to like it, you know. Most of the time the "reddit" argument is full of shit but if there is one thing where the argument is justified, it's with Rick and Morty.
Rick and Morty is what happens when you combine Family Guy with The Big Bang Theory

WUBBALUBBA-*burp*

Suck a dick fatso

Roiland is great, it's Harmon that sucks

Anne frankly, I did nazi that coming. I literally came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro. CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. You are now banned from /r/pyongyang What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad, and you should feel bad. You must be new to reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once. Jet fuel can't melt dank memes, that stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a fuzzy little man-peach, 2/10, would not bang. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? Fuck Jenny. Circlejerk must be leaking. This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! But this has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman. /r/dadjokes. Damn onions, you scary like a BOSS. whoosh. Since rule #1 is 'be attractive', I'll just leave this here: This is my [f]irst post, be gentle.
Edit: This blew up. RIP my inbox.