SO GUYS......DRUMPF!

SO GUYS......DRUMPF!

Great thread.

Great reply.

Love TRUMPS hate!!!

Sup Forums BTFO

The next 8 months are going to be rough for the Trump supporters

I wonder who's gonna pull a Chris Pine tonight.

I hate President Donald Trump

what happens after 8 months?

Meh Kimmel and Fallon are relatively objective on politics.

FUCK DONALD TRUMP
AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>I'd like to thank the Academy, my producer and director and fuck Donald Trump.

>4 hours.

Trump dies of a heart attack

Sup Forums - literally triggered by everything

is that a threat?

Yeah, seeing their guy as president and watching a bunch of degenerate celebrities cry about it, really rough.

MABA!

This shit goes for four hours?!! Even if commercials and skits, what the fuck!

>Sup Forumstards are STILL triggered nobody likes their meme president

You know the balance of congress will tip in 2 years, right? He will be impeached before he even gets his official portrait lmao.

Kimmel is conservative though

The only late night comedians who went full DRUMPF were Colbert, currentyear man and trevor noah

Fallon, Kimmel, Conan were pretty okay

Trump is old, fat, eats garbage, probably does cocaine, and now he's gone from never working a day in his life to one of the most stressful jobs on the planet

>You know the balance of congress will tip in 2 years, right?
Similar to how DRUMPF would lose the house and senate for republicans?

>Fallon

Didn't watch GG did you?

>increasingly nervous

I thought his interviews with Trump and Hillary were nice and balanced. It's pretty sad that he lost his No.1 place because triggered lefties didn't like his Trump interview and stopped watching him

Samantha B.

Hahahahahahahhaahhahaha drump bftfo xD

>half the country is nobody

thanks ShareBlue

Get you love drunk off my Trump

>implying he isnt going to use his majority in just about every institution to fuck with dems non stop for the next 8 years

so we're triggered by celebrities triggered by Trump. do you now have the intellect to understand how absurd your comment is? you're trying real hard to subvert the "triggered" meme but it doesn't apply to normal human emotions like slight annoyance.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Finally an opportunity to get off my media addiction.

I'm talking post victory. Before 9th it didn't matter, no one believed it, so they laughed it of.

Now, here is how he unironically opened GG in January.

>russian hackermen
>popular vote
>hey, welcome to the golden globes

>Having a media addiction

I don't even watch new TV or movies. Nine out of ten pieces of media content that are made today are either unoriginal rehashes, Hollywood propaganda, or both. All I watch is Cops, nature documentaries, some cooking shows, and older movies.

The only reason I even come to Sup Forums is for the memes.

will he bring his mexican cousins with him?

This website media too.

So when are they gonna have someone giving their speech bring up the racism, pedophilia, money laundering, bribery, murder, human trafficking and tremendous drug consumption going on in Hollywood?

>Welcome , I see all kinds and creeds out there, all walks of life, diverse and wonderful...is not something you'll hear President Trump say anytime soon!
>crowd applauds wildly

>yes, yes wow, we have a great, varied line up full of different but equally talented and amazing people here for this years line up... Unlike say, the presidents cabinet
>Crowd goes wild and shit their pants

>...yep, not a lot of variation there... Very male... Very Caucasian too
>Chris pine starts crying and clapping

>yfw when he turns out to be /our/ guy

So guys
*audience snickers*
It's 2017...
*stifled giggling as the audience tries in vain to hold it all in*
and, well.. DRUMPF!
*the audience bursts out laughing, multiple people immediately seizing up and dying in their seats from laughter*
He's, you know, really dumb!
*by this point, the cacaphony is so loud that Jimmy Kimmel can barely be heard. Thin trickles of blood can be seen coming out of his ears from the noise*
WHITE PEOPLE, AM I RIGHT?
*Kimmel stumbles and falls face first onto the stage. The audience's desperate cheering seems to be shaking the room and visible stress marks can be seen in the walls.*
I-IT'S, HE'S ORANGE, HOW IS HE OUR PRESIDENT?
*Kimmel finally expires as the entire building collapses in on itself; early warning systems all over the city detect a magnitute 9.0 quake as the governor declares a state of emergency*

I truly do.

>"And now for our surprise co host of the night..."