12/03 - Eddie Bravo Invitational 14: The Absolutes - 8pm EST
12/08 - TKO41: Champions - 7:30pm EST
12/08 - Invicta FC 26 - Maia vs Niedźwiedź - 8pm EST
12/08 - LFA 28: Cutts vs. Willis - 9pm EST

TUF 26 Fight of the Week - #2 Barb Honchak vs. #14 Nicco Montaño
rutube.ru/video/94b919c9cd27a52ddb4620ab52d96c96/

/mma/ News:
>UFC-Shanghai official weigh-in results and live video stream
mmajunkie.com/2017/11/ufc-fight-night-122-shanghai-official-early-weigh-in-results-live-video-stream

>Ex-UFC champ Joanna Jedrzejczyk's message for critics: I will be more 'cocky,' 'arrogant' and 'loud'
mmajunkie.com/2017/11/ex-ufc-champ-joanna-jedrzejczyks-message-critics-more-cocky-arrogant-loud

>B.J. Penn doesn’t ‘feel the fire to compete,’ but won’t close door on fighting future
mmafighting.com/2017/11/22/16691690/b-j-penn-doesnt-feel-the-fire-to-compete-but-wont-close-door-on-fighting-future

>Bellator heavyweight tournament matchups set, beginning with Rampage Jackson vs. Chael Sonnen
mmafighting.com/2017/11/22/16693238/bellator-heavyweight-tournament-matchups-set-beginning-with-rampage-jackson-vs-chael-sonnen

>Tess Barrall named as female competitor for Gender Wars, Man vs. Woman MMA bout with a $1 million prize
mymmanews.com/tess-barrall-gender-wars/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rYQiPRUu7b0
youtube.com/watch?v=rYQiPRUu7b0
usada.org/wp-content/uploads/whereabouts_policy.pdf
youtu.be/w6yDtqi8K_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone think Khalabeeb will fight Tony?

reminder

name this ultra can

Will Tony be able to handle Khabib's speed?

Some wmma shitter

Can Khabib handle Tony's Bottom game?

Thank you op for the quality thread!
You are appreciated!

Kailin Curran

khabib won't gas and settle in tonys guard. seeing how easily lee took tony down, this fight wouldn't even be close.

>woke up at 2am, all sweaty
>it's almost 4am

just end my shit

OP, it's been an honor reading the news, a pleasure to see some events, it's all starting to make sense. Let these kind folk come and get together, my wife's gonna knit me us all a Christmas sweater.

this frail old man was a UFC champion less than a month ago

bet the house on Bisping

The Natty GOAT will destroy this fat spic

I went to China and all I got was KO'd ded

But did Tony let Lee take him down?
Jesus why you gotta jump to name calling?

Great post!
These are the OP's we tend to like the most
It's good to see the appreciation
For newsbros dedication
The events are useful too
Especially for me and likely for you

yeah, and he let a guy with staph get mount on him too. khabib would mess him up(if healthy).

why do you keep calling me jesus? do i look puerto rican to you?
my name is zeus

as in father of apollo? mt. olympus? don't fuck with me or i'll shove a lightning bolt up your ass? you've got a problem with that?

>get choked unconscious by a fat welterweight
>butthurt and embarrassed
>take short notice fight to try and wash the taste of the loss away
>it's against another fat welterweight
>get KO'd
it's all over for pissping lads

t-wood bless senpai

The gameplan is never to let yourself be taken down desu.
You might not fight as hard against it, but at the end of the day you're not trying to be taken down

Such beautiful people

agreed. pissbong is finished. hopefully his retirement fight is with masvidal or romero.

bisping looks like shit

I can heem anybody itt, and any professional MMA fighters regardless of their division.

I am the ultimate combat athlete, I've literally invented my own fighting system.

>>Tess Barrall named as female competitor for Gender Wars, Man vs. Woman MMA bout with a $1 million prize
>With no sanctioned fights or true MMA experience to her credit, this fitness instructor and mother of two, threw her name into the hat to try and claim the prize

56% isn't a fighting style lad

I believe (you).

youtu.be/rYQiPRUu7b0

>(If healthy)
You mean if he doesn't cut weight poorly
Wrong flag faggot
But if your guard is crazy good then you would let a double leg right to guard.

Buddy you don't know anything about me. I am literally a 6'4" blonde-haired blue eyed 130+ IQ ubermensch of pure Nordic lineage. I have LITERALLY been offered modeling contracts while walking down the street.

I am the 0.01% genetically, intellectually, and financially (I own my own engineering firm, made $650,000 last year).

I'm pretty young lets just say 18, what should martial art just I first pursue?

>6'4'
When will they learn?

Wrestling is pretty much free to learn in school

>made $650,000 last year
>not earning 2.5M and getting just a half of it due to taxes

l m a o @you are life

Yeah perhaps you're right. The thing is as long as you're on the bottom you're generally not considered to be winning the fight, so I feel like it's something that fighters would want to avoid. You can have an active guard but it's also a huge risk letting someone gain top control on you

We don't have a wrestling team.

Chael is a beast 100 percent

why would tony let lee take him down when he's miles better on the feet? go watch the fight again, it's not like tony didn't try and defend the takedowns.

What fighter not being popped by USADA has surprised you the most?

>a fat lightweight
even bisping isn't that much of a bitch

Hendricks

better drive to firas my man

she's an absolute beast

fucking Andrade

What kind of BJJ technique is Gunnar doing here?

Feeling stuffed lads. How much do you think bigg pigg weighs right now?

After all these years I finally realize it was Cruz in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=rYQiPRUu7b0

Borrachinha
Holly
Maaaybe Sage but the more I see him the more I start to think he is in fact natty.

I’m back btw
Favorite man fighter turned podcaster?

damn dude, you were the one making those bjpenn.com threads? wtf is wrong with you?

That's blubber guard my man

Based t-goat

What about this expression? What is Gunnar trying to convey here?

Why does he look so awful here? He was so thicc last year on short notice now he looks 60

Was kind of injured for a year and unable to trane

He's the img_xx spammer

A simple request to enter his guard

oh, i have that filtered. no wonder i haven't noticed a difference

how about some serious discussion for a minute, I read through the whereabouts policy of USADA and here are some interesting things I found:

>if youre not where you specify youll be in the 60 minute timeslots you get a failure
>three failures result in a suspension, whereabouts failures reset every 12 months
>after you get your first whereabouts failure, they send you a notice within 14 days, whatever failures you get between that first failure and getting the notice dont count
>every failure after that counts

it looks like its easy to game. I'd just flat out lie about where I'd be or just not go there when I'm
doing stuff, even if they show up, I have two more strikes to use. espcially if youre a low level fighter, they dont test you that much in the first place.

if im wrong, tell me.

usada.org/wp-content/uploads/whereabouts_policy.pdf

>leave colby to me

Alternatively: hide under the octagon

What's the deal with your filenames m8?

>binge watch comedy series
>suddenly chris pratt dresses up as chuck lidell for halloween

cool

Nice filename

Thoughts on Pigg moving to light heavyweight?

I save other people's and cbf changing them, I should admittedly change the sploob heem ones some day though
Plus I unironically have over a thousand images/webms saved

i mean with the (don't)

>my sandwich?! MYYYYY SANDWICH!!!?
happy thanksgiving /heem/!

Half measure, he should move up to heavyweight instead

how did anyone think booking hendricks and borrachinha was a good idea? the fat fuck needs to go to rizin and bellator before it's too late and he JUSTs himself beyond repair.

How well does Rizin pay? if UFC stars like Hendricks,Belfort,Lombard, went there how much would they make? I'd like to believe those jap mobs would pay well just to bring the much needed star power. Didn't Cro cop make like 500k?

I mean, he still has his share of stakes and potatoes

It was building Borra on the remains of Johnny. Get last shreds of value from him while you can

did any china fucking shits miss weight?

The issue is they aren't looking to become an mma organization in the same way the ufc is. They're more focused regionally, building and showcasing the best Japs. That's why they have so few events per year and no belt system

but they seem to appreciate Cro cop alot, i don't see why old UFC legends wouldn't be the same deal. Maybe like you said though, they want a jap dominating over there, who knows

Cro cop is originally a PRIDE legend remember

Yes, I saved that file name from someone else who I assume had his computer/phone fuck it up

Tfw look like that, with all the knowledge how in shape he is now

what I dont understand is why rampage isn't in rizin yet? he's too banged up for bellator now.

>Plus I unironically have over a thousand images/webms saved
cute ausfail'er

Also it's literally mandrama

Cormier

Just get on the best roids money can buy and you too can look like a literal superhero

As much as PRIDE was, yeah

Rda

Not really

if you consider freak show mismatches mandrama then yeah, sure.

How do I become like Sage?
I'm already stopped masturbating.

a huge downfall is imminent for conor, he's a drunken mess everywhere he goes
>youtu.be/w6yDtqi8K_Q

>BLACKED

HE'S CHEATING ON DEE

i like the bjpenn threads

DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT