Still baffled that people still follow an even gayer version of baseball named after an insect for whatever bizarre...

still baffled that people still follow an even gayer version of baseball named after an insect for whatever bizarre reason

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uYKJrqfsls4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mooney > holly > ellyse

*farts*

Cricket is an excellent sleep aid

i agree. cricket is fucking shit

good thread

NEED to have holly wee on me

youtube.com/watch?v=uYKJrqfsls4
for this reason

For me it's Sune Luus

Still baffled that people watch figure skaters attempting to play hockey when they could watch based muscular and handsome real hockey on grass

It's a 3rd world thing, you wouldn't understand

sup Milo Karakic

>In spite of all this American growth in the game, it was slowly losing ground to a newcomer. In many cities, local cricket clubs were contributing to their own demise by encouraging crossover to the developing game of baseball. After the United States Civil War the Cincinnati Red Stockings brought a talented young bowler from the St. George's Cricket Club in New York to serve as a player and manager of the team. Harry Wright applied the "scientific" batting and specialized placement of fielders that he had learned in cricket to his new sport. This development was instrumental in creating the Cincinnati team's undefeated 1869 season. It also helped to secure the place of baseball as one of the most popular sports in the country.[14]

> It has been suggested that the fast-paced quick play of baseball was more appealing to Americans than the technical slower game of cricket.[14] This natural tendency toward baseball was compounded by terrible American defeats at the hands of a traveling English side in 1859, which may have caused Americans to think that they would never be successful at this English game.[16] By the end of the Civil War, most cricket fans had given up their hopes of broad-based support for the game. Baseball filled the role of the "people's game" and cricket became an amateur game for gentlemen.[14][17]

kek

KEK

Walkcripple on murder watch

WalkGOD on benching twice his body weight watch

for me, it's Lauren Cheatle, despite it being common knowledge that every Lauren on the planet is a complete nutcase.

For me it's Isa Tara Guha

cheats :3

I know right. I heard the TV networks jsut focus on and encourage the (fully padded) fights because the game is nigh unwatchable.

>b-but user! I need to go right now!

There was a man in the land of WalkBro City, whose name was Sean; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared WalkGod, and eschewed evil. And there were born unto him seven sons and three daughters. His substance also was A Nobel Prize, and A Cleo Bachelor of the Year Award, and three Michelin Stars, and a position at the top of the BRW rich list, and the Brisbane Broncos football club; so that this man was the greatest of all the men of the north. And his sons went and feasted in their houses, every one his day; and sent and called for their three sisters to eat and to drink with them. And it was so, when the days of their feasting were gone about, that Sean sent and sanctified them, and rose up early in the morning, and offered burnt offerings according to the number of them all: for Sean said, It may be that my sons have sinned, and cursed WalkGod in their hearts. Thus did Sean continually.

Amazing fact of the day:

The term "walk" was named in honour of Australian Nobel Prize winner, world-class chef and omnipotent deity WalkGOD, after declaring himself to be on "having a word named in my honour watch". In honour of WalkGOD, many musicians and bands have dedicated songs to him, such as Nancy Sinatra (These Boots Were Made For Walking), the Bangles (Walk like an Egyptian), The Proclaimers ("and I would walk five hundred miles, and I would walk five hundred more"), Katrina and the Waves (Walkin' on Sunshine), and Aerosmith (Walk This Way). Famous soccer clubs such as Liverpool, Feyenoord, Celtic and Borussia Dortmund adopted the Carousel musical's "You'll Never Walk Alone" and their fans sing it at every match in honour of the elite WalkGOD.

>All these Austrians gonna go to bed tonight so angry because an american made a thread about their favourite sport

LOving EVery LAugh

The fact that you posted this means WalkGOD's endgame is all the closer to completion

You are nothing but a pawn in his grand scheme, this posts is the direct result of his planning and manipulation - moves that were set into motion weeks, months and YEARS ago

Keep seething, and posting about walkcunt, because really it is exactly what he wants you to do

To me, it seems Matt has wild mood swings. He can engage in mature discussion and light hearted, friendly banter sometimes. And at other times he is very aggressive, angry and just generally hates everyone. I think he is bipolar or schizophrenic or something. He clearly has wil

The thing about Matt is, there is a part of him that is an 'act' for the sake of forcing gimmicks and furthering his 'Sup Forums identity' so to speak. Stuff like the Philadelphia Eagles shit he is trying to push, with his constant 'muscular' and 'literal and objective' meme posting. That's the gimmicky, banterous 'act'. Then there's the other side of Matt. The one that gets angry all the time, calls people 'normalcunts', criticises 'ausfailian cricket bogans' and the like. They're all the same person Roosterman.

But I think it's clear he lets his real self come out too much, which is where the aggression and attacking comes from. He can't just put on a 'shitposting face' (that's his own term that he has used to describe other people, but it ironically applies to him as well) all the time. It's clear he let's his real self intrude on his posting far too often when he encounters posts he doesn't like.

I can see why you might think these posts aren't 'the real Matt', but like you I have also been studying his posting behavior, and it's clear to me he has conflicting personalities. It's funny, he calls other people 'mentally ill' all the time, but I think it is him that is mentally ill.

This is the post (or two posts) that made me, in my opinion. It was here where my career really set off.

I started out 2013 as just Basedogs from the /nrl/ SC league. I also recognized Milky and called him out somewhere near the beginning of the year. However at this time, there was no link between 'Milky's friend' and 'Basedogs from SC'. A little while later, I started ironically tripping as '/nrl/ bro' in /afl/, and Milky recognized me as Basedogs from SC due to 'having similar posting styles'. I decided to confess to Milky that I was also the guy who went to school with him. So now there was a link between the three identities, Milky's friend, Basedogs from SC, and /nrl/ Bro.

Then of course came the 2013 Ashes series in England. You know, the famous series where I started going all out on Obesitygoose. Initially Obesitygoose thought I was 'Angry Iggle', and would always reply to me in such a way (remember the cringeworthy 'IYA CAN'T CONTRAL MAH ANGER!!!' responses that he would post to me?).

Somewhere down the track, I became known as 'trip obsessor' because I was not only attacking goose, but Convict as well. Of course, the Basedogs/Milky's Friend//nrl/ Bro identities were not linked with 'trip obsessor' at this time.

Then there was Goose, with his constant attempts at being 'that cricket guy' and pretending to know shit about other sports when it's clear he doesn't. I think I really started to hate Goose when he tried posting in /rug/ threads pretending he followed the Wallabies. Then it all exploded in the Ashes when I made that Simpsons song. That's when I really let loose on Goose. But what really shits me about Goose is the image he tries to present of himself when posting with his trip. From his 'I'm going to reply to this random cricket question that popped up with my trip on' when au/sp/ is at maximum shitposting, to his constant use of ironic shitposting when he encounters a person with an opinion he deems to be edgy or in your face or whatever, even if the issue they raised is legitimate (see: people criticizing EA of being a horrible company and him going 'le fuck le system, down with corporations XD XD' in response)

I don't specifically remember when, but at some point in 2013 I started meticulously studying the posting behaviour of Goose and Convict, whether they posted as trip or as user. I remember this one time an 'user' tried posting about fantasy in /nrl/ and posted his team. I went to the SC league to find which team the screenshot belonged to and surprise surprise, it was Convict.

But this summer has really gone to another level. Goose being caught samefagging and forgetting to turn his trip off all but confirmed what type of person he is. Who knows what fucking kind of posts he makes as user, whilst he tries to present this image of 'that mature trip who always discusses cricket when everyone is shitposting and plays video games and definitely isn't some annoying shitposting cunt'.

Anyway, that's the end of my story. These two faggots have made me hate trips. I haven't even talked about Roosterman, and he's right up there in terms of tripfags I hate the most.

yet matt ended up liking poosterkid in the end.

rip

The thing is I didnt hate any trip to begin with. But over time as you are exposed to them more and more and begin to see what they are truly like you begin to hate them.

I started browsing Sup Forums in 2011, au/sp/ wasn't even a thing back then and wouldn't be a thing until flags were introduced.

I took a break from Sup Forums right before the Olympics started and didn't come back until the start of 2013 right when it was NRL pre season. I remember following the NFL playoffs and hearing about JFBF and followed his journey through the playoffs. On the day the Ravens won the owl I remember his victory thread and in that thread there was a lot of drama started by Convict, but of course I had no idea who Convict was at this time. The thread really confused me because I was just there to talk about JFBF's epic prediction and prophecy but the thread descended into shit.

So then from there I was just posting in /nrl/ threads continuing with my spamming of Basedogs shit like I had done in the 2012 pre season threads. This was when I was first properly introduced to Goose and Convict (I had no idea who Convict was in the JFBF thread until much later). I had no problem with them at all.

I was even one of the people who would constantly beg Goose to make gifs and Convict to make OC and then say 'thank you based Goose/Convict' or some shit like that when they delivered. Convict too was nice for fantasy discussion because I joined the /nrl/ SC league and love playing fantasy.

But as the season slowly progressed, I began to hate these two, and trips in general. Convict, with his constant attention grabbing by rehashing the same shitty 'OC' that was just the same pic with a different team's colours. But what really pissed me off about Convict was the lies he would perpetuate, the shit about having a wife and kids and being a drug dealer. Then when he posted that collage of someone elses kid posing with Western Bulldogs players whilst claiming it was his son I fucking lost it

>be amerimutt
>Wake up
>Bed is covered is shit and piss
>Waddle over to computer
>Posts abhorrent shitpost OP
>"Ahhh NOW THIS will teach them"

>this much projection

>mfw an American wore a jock strap, drove a huge fuel-consuming car to accomodate his obese family, worked out in the gym to get over the insecurities of his small penis, ate a cheeseburger for breakfast, called a poor man’s rugby version that involves neither feet nor balls “football”, called a pavement a “sidewalk”, sat down and ate at a sports game, was homophobic, was arrested for trying to buy a bottle of bud lite at a store because he was only 20, was given a life sentence in jail for having sex with a 17 year old, was racist despite the fact their sports are dominated by minorities, celebrated a genocide called ‘thanksgiving’ as an excuse to eat more, called sandwiches “bread diapers”, was too lazy to shower, paid a Mexican to wipe his ass then put the used toilet paper in a trash can, called their kids names like “Caitlin” or “Goober”, was banned from a restaurant for leaving an insufficient tip, was sentenced to death for being an atheist, ate 5 of his 6 meals a day at Burger King, was forced to pay a $20,000 fee to visit the hospital for a broken leg, got forced by his parents to have his penis mutilated beyond repair because he was too fat to wash it in the shower, was xenophobic despite the fact his country was built by immigrants/sons of immigrants, said “howdy” to his buddy, lived in a neighbourhood full of african-americans, and drove on the wrong side of the road near me

>insult muripoos
>canadian flag turns up defending it

Is this /cric/?

They're bigger cucks than kiwis to be honest

yes

yeah mate
Will Smith score a century?

Fatt you useless cunt

I read this message board occasionally and enjoy the varied informed opinions of every type of supporter. Not all are welcome; your post is the only one in two years which has infuriated me enough to encourage me to post back.

You are an uninformed moronic barbarian who clearly knows nothing of rugby or it's tactics. You are a one-eyed brain dead simpleton who believes that if somebody spits in your eye it must be raining. Do you know what? not all newspaper reports are correct, try getting into the game before you mouth off.

I bet you tried to play soccer but were so bad you were laughed off the pitch and then attached yourself to rugby as an outlet for your frustration. You are not the sort of person our game needs.

Australia can do without your sort too, find another game and leave those of us who know how to enjoy the spirit of the game without your type of vitriol alone.

You are an opinionated biased philistine

Will Smith is an actor mate

His brother is a cricket player, though.

His brother is a mong

Good player though

I made a mistake. I made a trip called WalkBro. It became a big joke and people started calling me Walkcunt. I got pretty annoyed about it for a while, and sometimes even went full autist mode. Now I kind of just go with it because it's just harmless and stupid.

It's not like I wanted to become a fucking meme on a small community about /nrl/. I kind of hoped it'd pass in a couple of weeks, but it's been well over a year now and the walkcunt train doesn't have any signs of stopping.

No one here "supports me". It's all a big joke, and I know that. I find it pretty amusing myself every time I come here to find all these "based walk god" posts. It's funny, but I know it's all a joke. And I know a lot of people here genuinely think I'm a "casual" who knows nothing about rugby league. And I don't know a lot. But at least I can admit it. You know, because this is anonymous. Instead of all the bullshit facades that you see on here 24/7.

If you don't wear pads & a box while watching cricket ur a fucken casual

why the fuck does he start crying?

Badabing

he is gay