really makes me think

Other urls found in this thread:

rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/2509201
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finally a new flag in int

It will be a shitshow

qt qt Kurdistan!

it already is

it will be funny to see who they will be influenced by, they will probably despise Iran and Turkey, leaving only the Saudis, and I don't think that'll work out either

they have several Syrias to choose from! And Jordan, which is stronk.

Israel maybe, if americans don't abandon them.

isn't Syria currently ruled by alevites though? last I checked the world now supports Assad which means they won't get along either considering Kurds are mostly Sunni

I'm thinking Russia because the kurds are kinda commie aren't they?

That is far from guaranteed.

for like 20 seconds ha ha

>Being this assblasted and delusional

>several Syrias

A nascent Kurdistan would not be able to defend itself without either Turkish, Iraqi, Iranian, or Great Power backing. It has none of them. It has Russia looking only for commodity deals and Israel which can't materially help them.

yeah, this is what I mean. You can't create a country in the middle of a shitstorm and hate all of your neighbours and hope to exist for longer than 5 years

thats their problem, instead of fucking everyone over in the region, they should be good boys and then have their peaceful referendum like scots had.

Israel did that , kurds have to be smart like the jews if they want to exist as a country . Their leader barazani seems like a smart guy who can do that desu

The ypg yes but they get american support. The eastern kurds no, more to the right i think.

>barzani is smart
>they owe shit ton of money to turkey
>their main vein pipeline passes through turkey
>all their exports are done through turkey
>turkey helped him out 20-30 times past 15 years but still wants to fuck over turkey
>he managed to unite iraq-turkey-iran with his shit show
man. i mean he took the opportunity but its a bit of a hard situation hes in.

Jews only did it because people felt sorry for them after holocaust.

based turey

But he is until now loyal to turkey
rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/2509201
He never shit talked turkey in these last years .

Why don’t turks expell kurds form Turkey?

You can under the right circumstances. See: Israel.
But the Israeli opponents were confused, hesitant, and mistrustful of each other. The Israelis had everything on the line, and knew defeat wasn't an option. They had a border to the Med which allowed for resources to come in. And they had political goodwill abroad (though very limited relationships initially).

The Kurds have alternatives so not everyone is one board, a theoretical Turkish invasion would be impossible to stop, and the international community is mostly against. And since they are truly landlocked, opponents can bleed them out economically.

turkey will make sure that syria gets its land back.

you guys would get extremely butthurt

then he has to understand this is pretty important for turkey and the region as well. this hit show is going to start a racial bloodbath because k*rds do ethnic nationalism instead of civic unlike everyone else in the region. hell k*rds may even unite arabs at this rate but whatever. i dont really care. barzani is lucky erdoggo is an absolute pussy. if it was me tomorrow would be TAF bombing the shit out of k*rds in iraq.

when?

>arabs
>ever uniting
lol if the war becomes an arab vs kurds and turks dont .Kurds would not only defand their cities they would invade some arab cities.
t.arab

This universe is going to die a heat death and be reborn via sponataneus enthropy decrease multiple times before it happens.

Never

yeah sure they will. k*rds are absolutely bullshit if it wasnt USAF. they are saudi tier.

that is what I thought.

t.didnt fellow the early stages of the isis wars
kurds were the only faction that had some victories against isis with no major support. While other arabs like assad or the shia iraqis started winning only when russia/america supported

they were absolutely shit before USA intervention. they were getting #rekt in kobane if it wasnt USA. even turkey wanted to intervene kobane but USA didnt let us back in the day. but whatever.

>Catalonia and Kurdistan will be independent countries soon
Best timeline

> Spain: The Spanish Foreign Ministry released a statement saying "This referendum is illegal in accordance with the Iraqi constitution of 2005, which received broad support from the population. Now all the people of Iraq must join forces to defeat ISIL once and for all, to build the country for the benefit of the entire population".[89]
THE ETERNAL ESPANOL

>tiny Kurdistan spawns out of Iraq
>Syria and Turkey push theirs in there
>gets rekt by CIASIS

Inshallah, but what can they both really do without international support? Especially Kurdistan, since there's a good chance there'll be military action against them.

Shame given that Iraqi Kurdistan is one of the more stable places in the region.

Kurds are inbred camel fuckers

>Landlocked country hated by all is neighbours
Sure its gonna work out fine

>I will witness a genocide in my lifetime

>Biji Kurdistan thread
>German and Turkish flags show up

viva kurdistan desu :3

Mashallah

>>Landlocked country hated by all is neighbours because it displays overblown maps of itself stealing clay from its neighbors without any historical or demographic justification
>not to forget the fact that they want to move 200k jews into their land because they are racebrothers
saddam was right

don't forget france

Turkey just deal with it, you're shit and even kurds are more liked than you

>A thread about kurdistan
>Flags where kurds live show up
rlly made me think

Whatever Erdogan, Turkey is an irrelevant fascist trash state, no-one cares what you think, you are brainwashed and stupid nation, don't even teach evolution. Go get arrested for using encryption or something faggot.

saddam did nothing wrong