Is Dr. Phil the best daytime talk show currently ??

Is Dr. Phil the best daytime talk show currently ??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9iyFSCdImrc
youtube.com/watch?v=BkYpN_DiXD4
youtube.com/watch?v=LVc-swpyGk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm following her snapchat just waiting, praying really, for the moment she slips some nudes in there

DUbs and OP dies next Thursday

Will it be the peak of your existence?

she's 13...

Where do you think you are?

But what is it.

Her snap?

That would be Hot Bench

What do you mean?

... and?

>her twerk video
>that body

Why is it not allowed for me to want to dick her, again?

Fuck no Maury will forever be the best

t. american

She is also a whore.

because she has the mind of a child and it would be morally wrong to violate her and prevent her from having ANY chance of growing up.

>>her twerk video
>>that body

Hook me up man.

she has had 9" black cocks inside her already

Is that Jada Stevens?

great stuff my friend, keep me posted

Post it

>

Why would a man post about snapchats and twerk videos without posting sauce?

youtube.com/watch?v=9iyFSCdImrc

Hahahaha oh user

She's already felt cock in her asshole, user. That's why she acts like that. She's not innocent, She's corrupted beyond repair. Fuck her to death and burn the corpse, it's why God puts creatures like that on earth.

you can want to dick her all you like, it would be wrong to actually dick her. But only if you get caught, and with a retard like her, that's a certainty. But then again, her parents are fucked up so they most likely won't even care.

heh heh meme

I could be a positive influence on her, giving her the practical guidance and fair discipline she so sorely needs. In return I make her cum with my mouth. How could that affect her in any negative way?

I'm not home but iirc its on anonib

>I could be a positive influence on her, giving her the practical guidance and fair discipline she so sorely needs

Yeaaaah no. That wouldn't be happening. You'd fuck her, realize she's a hopeless mess and drop her like a sack of spuds.

All you're doing in this thread is asking for nudes and talking about how you want to have sex with a thirteen-year-old girl. Give me one good reason I shouldn't report the lot of you.

The Academy is mostly made up of old White men. You're telling me the majority of them voted for a movie like Moonlight? That shit was rigged

Shut up you english twat

She is proof that ((they)) put something in the water. Men get feminized and women mature earlier. Femininizing leads to less aggression and more compliance.

Goddamn, you can easily tell this girl is nasty as fuck during sex and she most likely loves anal and ass2mouth.

that site looks like an FBI honey pot for kiddy fiddlers.

No thanks.

Do you kno where you are faggot

>cameltoe and full breasts at 13

yeah right

I still refuse to believe this.

Isn't hyper aggression the reason why black people are hated?

>Wendy Williams on a short skirt day

>dr phil
>psychologist

How do you know that

>because she has the mind of a child

So technically we can't have sex with women at all?

I don't remember girls looking like that when I was 13.

Estrogen?

She's ugly. You pedos are so desperate.

reddit please leave.

catch you outside?

>rapist posts a rapist in reply to a post decrying rape

classic drumpfkin

She has. Was posted on Sup Forums but got deleted

You never will with that attitude

Xenoestrogens from plastics and industrial production

>huge tits are ugly

Wait...
Wouldn't that make YOU the pedo...?

>what are prostitutes

Tell that to the muzzies and come back with the report

Because of the way she acts. If she wasn't a gaping slut she wouldn't act like one. More fire than smoke with that girl.

Because being a pedo is Sup Forums culture, you'll never stop it and you out yourself as a pathetic newfag when you try

I do. in 6th grade this skanky slut Rosa had the biggest tities ever. she let me play with them one time.

she also got knocked up by 14.

Wow, not even reddit. Get the fuck outta here buzzfeed.

What is happening to this place? Shills?

Huh? It's on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=BkYpN_DiXD4

>being new to a ching Ching Samsung picture place is considered worse than being a diddler

How is Michael Jackson not /our guy/?

>that thumbnail

how the fuck is she 13?

what the fuck

There was one in my town. She was always fucking some 20 year old though so no one had a fucking chance in hell with her.

>he doesn't know what anonib is

Hello newfriend

does this bitch have a grill on her teeth

>WIGGERS

HOWBOUDAT

jew or not?

>10 years younger than my gf
>tits are bigger
What the fuck are they feeding her?

You're in the 8th grade now, though.

I do.

I thought grillz went out of style almost a decade ago

>13
>those tits
>that tongue

You fuckers can stop lying now

get out of your basement more often.

Because he was just a fucked in the head victim of abuse. He never grew up. He absolutely didn't molest anyone. He just hung out with kids and was a weirdo. 90% of the kid's family said there was no fucking way Michael did anything. Just one parent out to make money.

It also didn't help that Michael was redpilled. This made him a target for character assassination from the Jewish media. There was never a chance of conviction in any of that. They never wanted one. They just wanted to smear his name to get back at him.

(((They))) Don't Really Care About Us
>Jew me, sue me, everybody do me
>Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me

Morphine
>I'm such a swine baby
>All down the line daddy
>I hate your kind baby
>So unreliable

Him trying to redpill through music and calling them out for stealing his money/artistic genius pissed them off. They had to get back at him somehow.

Does she shave the beginning of her hairline? For what purpose?

Mother of god dot redditpeg.

$10 says this trashy little whore gets knocked up by the end of the year just so she can get on TV again. And fucking MTV would take that bait and throw millions at her to do Teen Mom.

Or, judging by that video, Teen Dance Whore Mom.

>already having a resting meth face at the age of 15

Regardless. She will live forever.

>>already having a resting meth face at the age of 15

she is jewish

She looks like some kind of mixed part black type mutt.

She did anal?

I thought she was a dago

Her nose is too narrow to be mixed. She looks European. The only touch of the tar brush she has is a light touch that makes Sean King look black

H-how bout dah..

>what? people are against fucking children?? must be those dastardly ess jay dubba (you)s!

I love the internet

Old enough to bleed

>cameltoe
Are you implying only old hags have cameltoes? Dont make me post young cunnies with ctoes

Who's blacker?

Her or Rachel Dolezal?

So fucking what?

>The massive whore this thread is about
>A child

You might want to rethink your position, tumblr. That isn't a child by any stretch of the imagination.

It's been ok (and is still ok in some places, even some in the first world) to fuck girls that age from the dawn of time up until about 80 years ago. It's just some arbitrary shit people made up VERY recently. I don't see how anyone could be morally opposed to a man fucking this girl. Not every 13 year old, but this one in particular.

I'm not morally opposed but I wouldn't fuck her. I don't think I could be in a room with that girl for more than a couple minutes without murdering her, let alone trying to fuck her. What a nightmare that would be to entertain this retard long enough to get it to takes its panties off.

YO THIS BITCH IS THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

youtube.com/watch?v=LVc-swpyGk4